Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blending Spices ((Cylian997 & MasoKitty))

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•
The waves lapped against the ship making it rock back and forth sometimes roughly other times gentler. Though it was messing with Alice Tannor's maid as she was trying to fix up her attire. "Come on, June! Father wants me on deck soon! We are supposed to be landing in that new land, Japan? I think I dunno it is some land that recently has been letting in more traders and father is excited. I am surprised mother let me come with considering I had lessons." Alice went on as June lightly rolled her eyes, she was just a simple maid and to hear the 'traders' go on and on about their lives made her think of her own parents back in Europe. "Ma'am, I bet the Misses had reasons and honestly I think she wants you to be happy. You are growing still." She commented as she pulled a string here, prepared her outfit there making sure everything was neat like she was trained to do. The only reason she put up with these people is that they kept her family from going out on the streets though Alice's father was the nicer ones so she gave Alice some leeway. "Alright, ma'am, you are ready to go. Makeup is done, the outfit is perfectly fitted..Sir would like to see you now." June commented as she put away the things she had to use to prepare Alice for this 'whole new adventure' though to June it was just the trader showing off to his daughter.

The Tannor family had a large stack back in the UK and they were a growing merchant family and business, Richard Tannor was taking all of the dangerous routes to really get ahead of his competition. Honestly, he was more ready to sacrifice some business associates rather than give out a route. This route to Japan was something that he wasn't going to give up, everybody, including June, knew that he loved his daughter so he wanted to show off his business to her. Alice had grabbed her parasol walking over to a window she glanced out, the waves were choppy this morning, though the sky was clear, clouds moving due to the wind's strong current it was a good day for sailing in any capacity. Though to Alice it was, all the same, the ocean wasn't a thing for her, she preferred dry land which is why with the rocking of her father's ship often made her feel very seasick or nervous. She couldn't wait to land in 'Osaka'? that was it right? Her father had told her, as he had taken some studies in Japanese to at least break the barrier to trade with them. Though Alice took some too she hoped that she could at least somewhat understand them to a point, cause she was more fascinated by the thought of immersing herself in the new idea. Alice wished to be more of a explore, not trader like her father the thought of counting numbers and making sure proper cargo gets to the right location for profit didn't really interest her.

June came up behind her putting a hand on her shoulder gently applying some pressure to pull Alice out of her daydream about the new land. "Ma'am, I don't wish to be picky but sir would like to see you as soon as you are able. Please don't dwaddle, he will be very cross to see you be so late for a meeting with him. You know how much the man cares for you and wishes you to be part of his work." She commented and explained out Richard and is devotion for Alice which made the pampered girl sigh nodding gently. "Fine, June, tell father I will be right up. I was just glancing out the window anyway.", She said lazily as June nodded heading out of the large cabin that was specifically for Alice, herself, finally pulling herself out of her fantasies Alice moved clicking her heels against the wood, leaving out the door of the cabin. It was a very annoying few stairs up toward the deck though Alice has climbed it several times so it wasn't too tedious but the annoying aspect yet to wear off. Finally, when she reached the deck floor she came out of one of the hatches as she looked to her father, sailors moved past her while she made her way to him. "Hello Father, it is a nice day out today, not like the few nights were there were dreadful storms. I appreciate you coming to check on me during those times." She commented giving her father a bright smile as Richard stared down at his daughter.

The man stood pretty tall, for a trader he was stocky and he actually had some muscles. Though that was cause he had known hard work and brought his family up in the world. Through deals in his past, the man had managed to acquire a business and even considerable wealth to back it. He took a hand and stroked his long mustache, his chizzled, angular showed some tension looking at the new land in front of him. Though he heard his daughter and all the tension left his face giving her a warm smile, "Ah, my dear, you have finally woken up. I had feared that you would miss us landing in Osaka! You mentioned you wanted to see the world, your mother would have my head if I didn't let you get to experience it." He commented with a laugh as he put his massive hands on his stomach during it when he finally stopped he looked toward the land. There was no happiness there, it was business and all focus as he frowned. "Now Alice, you have been keeping up with the studies about this countries' language correct?" He asked as he glanced out the corner of his eye. Alice stood beside him nodding, "they were dreadfully boring, but I managed to learn a great deal in order to not completely stand out Father." She commented as he smiled nodding once more. "Good child, you will need that and for the love of god don't go too far from the city! We barely know this land, and the locals have just opened borders not too long ago. There is still some tension between us and them okay? Be a good girl and maybe talk to some of the locals near the docks!" He said with worry as he glanced at her giving a hard look.

Alice knew that look, it was 'don't cross me' look as she nodded back at him, "Yes, father, I won't stray too far from the docks! But I wish to visit the city in earnest at least before we leave okay?" She replied almost begging her father as he sighed rubbing his chin in deep thought, "fine, child, I will grant you that wish but for the time being I need to unload this cargo. Just go mingle again some of the locals don't like or have issues but others are quite friendly and welcoming just avoid any angry looking natives okay Alice?" He once again reminded her as Alice nodded smiling, "Of course father, I won't get close to the angry looking natives or butt into their business aside from a hello." She commented as he nodded again giving her a broad smile, "that is my girl! Anyway! We are touching down in a moment! Do you want to go to the gangplank and prepare to be let off my dear girl?" He asked as he already had a checklist in his hand preparing his cargo to be looked at by the Japanese merchants to prepare negotiations and the like. Alice nodded happily as she moved to where they got off the ship, when the plank was put on a rough looking dock new looking people came aboard the ship. Alice avoided them though some of them looked at her inquisitively, while others looked at her with distain or distrust.

Alice didn't let them bother her she quickly went down the plank, her heels clicking hard against the wood as she turned toward the end of the dock. The city was different, it had weird archetecture that she wasn't used to. "So...they use different building styles?! My gosh this is so amazing!" She said to herself in her native tongue as some of the Japanese nearby understood to a point, they had to due to the traders that would land from the Eastern lands. Though that didn't interst Alice as she conitnued to move past the bustle of the people, there were a lot of people! The volume was making Alice a little nervous as she glanced around spotting her tall father doing more talking in Japnaese to one trader while others seemed to have lined up behind the one talking to him currenlty. When she saw her father, Alice's heart calmed as she moved onto a platform with different stalls, they sold differnet kinds of materials, silks, foods mostly seafood, and other bobbles. Alice combed through them as her eyes took them all in, her barrier was still there but she managed to understand some. "Oh ....this is pretty!" she said in their lanugage however a little broken or stilted but the merchant understood giving Alice a smile, sadly she wasn't in the mood to buy anything, she wanted to explore! To see everything that this 'Japan' had to offer, even eventually go out of this 'Osaka' and into the actually coutnry itself! Though she knew her father wouldn't ever permit that she continued to explore the marketplace near the docks taking care to avoid any alley ways or shady people that she got bad feelings from. But that was hard as she was so excited to be in a new world!

Another morning greeted Yamasaki Eri, as she was still the heir apparent to this family she still had duties to perform. Though so many things had changed seemingly overnight over the last few years. Eri did her best to adapt, as the eldest daughter of the daimyo and the eldest girl in the family she was forced to step in where a mother normally would. She had a pair of twin sisters named Airi and Kairi. Her mother had a thing for rhyming name schemes it seemed. But even earlier still she walked over quietly to a monument to her mother. It was a simple old thing; it was a wooden picture frame with a small painting of her face that exposed her quiet elegance and her magnanimous nature as a person. Eri offered a quiet prayer in restrained solitude to her. With all of the changes that were happening to her family, with the changes to Japan as a whole, these were moments that help temper her unyielding spirit.

As the eldest daughter with no mother to speak of, the maintenance of the day to day business was relegated to her as by her father, the former Daimyo of Osaka, Yamasaki Tairi. He was a staunch defender of the old Japanese ways and hated what had happened to the country. He hated these foreign devils and how, due to their influence, their old way of life was jeopardized. Eri was much more open to the idea of changes here but it was not as if she had much time to think about things. Her days were taken away from her moments at a time. Her father's want for perfection made him fire every single translator he hired. In a rare move, Eri began to learn English and was now his translator. In the end, it was all one swift political move by Tairi, to look as if he were willing to change. But it was only a game, yet Eri did her duty diligently.

Eri took the time to prepare her sisters to see their tutor. It was something else Eri was forced to oversee as her mother oversaw for her, well before she passed anyway. At least the servants prepared breakfast for the girls. Even if Airi and Kairi tried to play their little twin jokes on the chef, Eri knew who wanted what. It was quite common of the girls to switch their eggs yet it was always Kairi who gave in to enjoying her eggs while Airi had to be forced to do so. Or Airi who enjoyed her fish and Kairi who wanted nothing to do with it. Eri remained on a constant vigil to try and determine what little trick they were going to play today. After their breakfast, it was time for her to eat. Even if she only had a few moments to do so, her day only remained a blur due to her daily tasks.

After a quick breakfast comprised of rice, eggs and miso soup she had her own lessons to do. It was not only English, but many of the lessons expected of a young Japanese woman to know, especially one of her station; her family history that had stemmed for nearly 600 years, at least two musical instruments and some other traditional forms of ceremony. Then there was a quick lunch comprised of some more rice but with some heartier chicken and vegetables. Her day continued with her English lessons which she actually did enjoy. Unlike the common mentality of the Japanese people, she found the change to be a good thing and also an expansive learning experience. As a young woman who thrived to be educated on many aspects, she believed that there was a certain level of social learning that could only be completed with other people. She obviously spoke with a Japanese accent but her English was more than passable. But it was her curious nature that helped drive her towards further learning.

Even during her supposed breaks, she could be found reading more English books in the family library. She especially loved books about western medicine. She found the knowledge of the white man and their intelligence to be a good thing. As she curiously read her books she heard her father burst through the room in a foul mood. She walked to him and offered him a polite bow in respect for her father. "Father, what seems to be the problem? The day is quite nice for us today." She asked him as her father turned around in a fit, no doubt it was about to be another tirade from her father.

"These foreign devils have no space invading our holy lands here Eri. This stupid emperor and his decree insults our ancestors and our way of life. Yet I am forced to act like some sort of clown for their entertainment." Her father seemed to have had a little sake already. Eri needed to think of a way to quell her father. He no longer carried as much power as he used too, but with this switch they were now a mere noble family, no longer of the ruling class. They were now simply normal and forced to change. "We should have never given in to those foreign bastards. And now I have to dance for them like some sort of circus monkey. I am-was... never mind. Don't for get Eri. We have an important meeting with some new foreign devils, so make sure to be dressed up nicely. That purple kimono looks good on you. Wear that one." Eri only gave her father a polite bow as he left the library.

"Father... it isn't that serious now is it?" It was a question that constantly plagued her mind. She spend to much of her time dealing with foreign families and helping them, they have been nothing but nice to here. Of course, there were the occasional ruffian but there were ruffians in all society. They were so open and willing to learn that she couldn't help but show them her lovely home. She had not found a single foreigner truly disrespectful to her but she was forced to keep such thoughts to herself lest she would be disowned by her family or something else horrible. Her sister's needed her and she was forced to remain quiet. As she considered the time, it might be best if she got ready to "face the foreigners", at least according to her father.

Eri returned home and bathed herself as she was waited on hand and foot by one of the ladies of the house. Even if her family had lost their political power they were still wealthy. After being dried off, she did put on the purple kimono as suggested by her father. A matching black obi or belt was soon wrapped around her waist as her hair was placed in a lovely loose pony tail. With some simple shoes she joined behind her father and walked to the docks. The excitement of the docks always warmed her soul as it was like opening a new box of presents. Were they going to be Portuguese? Spaniard? British?

The dock itself was a wild and busy sight of man and their daily efforts of work. There were countless fishing boats that brought in various forms of fish, seafood and the like. Though it was the budding foreign trade that forced interest from her father. But he soon caught the ship of the Tannor family. He needed to establish a good rapport with them but he knew his daughter would not let him down. She had grown so much in her use of English. The pair waited for the Tannor family to escape from the ship with Eri right next to her father. Her excitement was palpable, she couldn't wait to see these new people.

Richard had called most of the merchants away as he scratched his chin's facial hairs having shaved his beard but left his mustache, his daughter was out in the market as he waved her back over. "My girl come back!" He tried to call out but it was too loud though luckily she saw his wave looking dejected she came back to him nodding, "yes father? Are we leaving again?" She asked as Richard guffawed, "No silly I believe we are about to meet somebody very important, I may have planned this my dear girl, Tannor Family need to establish ties with important people in this country so I can possibly get better deals over other companies." He explained as he was always thinking ahead, making sure his fortune for his wife and daughter are assured so that if something ever happened to him, they would be taken care of. Alice didn't understand most of that, she just wanted to go out and explore the various things that Japan had to offer her interests lie elsewhere.

Though that changed when both Alice and Richard spotted a very well dressed man, Richard thought this was the man they were waiting for then again it could be just another well off merchant. He has had the pleasure to meet many that were well off, when they stopped he noticed a girl that looked the same age as Alice. Richard then turned to the man nodding, "Ah, Hello, my name is Richard Tannor, I run the Tannor family merchant chain from Europe." He had thought about translating but he noticed that the girl was already doing something to help the man understand. "Ah, a translator, I understand, then this might be smoother than I realize. Ah, this is my daughter Alice Tannor, she came with me to explore what you have to offer. She is a very curious girl and I oblige her." He explained more in a light tone while Alice eyed the translator girl smiling at her, she was so beautiful and entrancing though she wasn't sure why she had that feeling maybe it was due to the fact that the girl was around her age.

Alice couldn't help but take in the girl's stature, the special kind of clothing she wore covered her a great deal. It wasn't like the ladies back home, even the younger girls had a bit of a flattering figure with their dresses and attires. This girl wore something that she would consider covering up and extreme to the point of limiting anything like that. Alice was fascinated so much that she may have stared at the girl a bit too long as she finally broke the stare not to seem impolite though she didn't speak as she knew that her father wished to talk to speak to this important man. Though all that could go through Alice's head was how she wanted to get out there and look at more things despite her obligation to stay by Richard's side.

"I am not a translator entirely, but this is my father the former Daimyo of Osaka Yamasaki Tairi. I am his eldest daughter Yamasaki Eri. It is wonderful to meet you both and please, welcome to Osaka the former capital of Japan." While her English was fine she still had a very distinct Japanese accent, still her study of the language was commendable. Tairi was a tall and broad man for a Japanese person anyway. His face was plastered with a stoic seriousness as he walked forward and offered the Tanner family a bow. Eri again followed suit with her father. "But you do us great honor with your curiosity of our home. It brings us much joy that you wish to explore our home and bring your business to us. As things change it is these relationships that will allow us to prosper in this new world." Eri continued to speak as Tairi, who knew no English soon spoke things in the rigid language of Japan. Eri remained unbothered by this, almost as if it were a normal occurrence. But also to not alert potential guests of Tairi's foul mood.

"These god damn foreigners are going to ruin the beauty of Japan. Look at them in their gaudy dress. Look at how his daughter looks. What a shame, do not think of becoming friends with them." He commented as Eri needed to find a way to spin this quickly as she ushered them to follow her. The best thing she could do now was bring them back to her home. Eri walked with a level of dignity expected of a young Japanese woman of high quality birth. She walked along with careful small steps behind her father.

"My father commented on how beautiful your style of dress was and we would love to show you around after you place your items down in the hotel. I will gladly be your guide Please know that I will operate in my father's stead as he is still a very busy man and he has more meetings to handle. So I will be your point person for your time here in Japan. You were staring at my kimono a lot Ms. Alice. I am sure the first thing we can do is get one made for you if your father wishes it." Her father grumbled something but Eri decided to remain the point person as expected by her role in the family. "So, while we are walking Mr. Tannor, do you wish to explain what you trade and work in? Osaka is known for its sea food, spicies and also the lovely designs you see upon my dress." Eri commented as she quickly tried to distract them both.

Richard and Alice both nod when Eri explains the broad-shouldered man could appreciate the other dignified man especially since he was similar to Richard himself. "Alice, dear, come on" he commented as he bowed to Tairi knowing that it was one of their customs. He coming from a European country couldn't understand why a bow was this important to them. Though when it came down to it business was on his mind, not understanding why a foreign people do what they do. Alice also followed suit too and bowed gently too, her dainty frame slightly covered up by her long flowing blonde locks. When they finally finish their physical greeting Richard gives the father of the girl a broad smile, "I appreciate the opportunity to sample trading in this fine country, I know it must have been difficult to allow us to mingle with you, but I assure you it will be well worth it Mr. Yamasaki." He said knowing that they also love to put their last names first, then their first names last which also shocked and awed Richard. "As do I friend, as do I! I wish to bring the prosperity to us both and hopefully a growing partnership!" Richard finished it off after he heard the man's daughter finish speaking.

Richard and Alice both followed as they matched the speed behind them, Richard doing his best to be respectful to the country and people. One way to fuck a business deal? Be rude and expectant that you deserve the respect you think you do. That is one thing he had learned from all his previous predecessors that he has succeeded past. His business was built up pretty honestly, a trader to a fault, and a kind man to even stronger fault. He has tried to raise that kind of quality in his daughter ready for her to take the reigns due to being unable to really produce a male heir, due to something their family back home had 4 or so girls waiting in the wind, and most of them were younger than Alice. "Father, her dress looks very pretty.", Alice said quietly looking at her father, "I am surprised you said that dear girl, I thought you would be more interested in like the people themselves. You were always so picky about your dresses." He commented letting a tiny chuckle go to make sure they didn't disrupt or annoy their guests gently gliding a hand through his styled blonde hair as they continued to make their way with them.

Alice heard the comment from Eri giggling with a blush, "Why thank you very much, I only wear the best fashion from where I come from! Your father has a great eye Eri" she giggled some though a part of her felt like that isn't what the man was saying to his daughter judging by the harsh tone but she didn't know enough Japanese to really bring it up. Then Richard spoke up after they were to go to the hotel where they were staying. "Thank you Eri, I appreciate the hospitality that you have offered me and my daughter. I also appreciate the kind words about my daughter too." He gave them another award winning smile, though deep down just like Alice he knew that isn't what Mr. Yamasaki said entirely it was a harsh tone yet she said it like a compliment. Though again just like his daughter he didn't know enough Japanese or at least he didn't want to mess up this opportunity to do business with them. Then it was Alice's turn to speak up as she brightened up, "they are so interesting! I would love one of those dresses, Ms. Eri! They are so beautiful! That is one thing I have to admit about this new country is the clothing is so vibrant, so expressive! I could get lost in even the men's styles that they wear as well as the women's!" She spoke with such excitement which was sure to probably make the Eri girl do a double take.

Though it didn't seem like it, the more Alice stayed here, the more she was getting immersed in the idea of being here. She wanted to explore their country and not just the city too! Though if this Eri was willing with clothes maybe she would be willing to share more about her society or even just more clothes! Alice's head filled with possibilities as they continued on their way passing so many busy people doing their jobs or trades. Richard could appreciate the work and dedication that these Japanese really do compare to the complaining, and lazy at times Europeans working for him at his trade shop. That is when Eri made a comment about what he had intended to trade, "Hm, I thought I would bring some fabrics, gold, and various things like some of our spice to this country given that you are nearly opened up to the wider world I would see where the demand lay." Richard looked down a bit, not his most famous delivery or even a great one. But he had to work it and he tried to with the charisma he had while Alice just kept staring at Eri, was it the dress that made her so pretty? None of the other European girls did this, not even her maid June which was pretty stunning in her own right but something about Eri always tugged at Alice, yet she could figure out why. The thought unsettled her to the point where she started to play with her strands of hair absentmindedly to distract herself.

"Ms. Tannor, if you and your father wish to experience our dress, then I shall gladly share some of what I have before you have the chance to get your own." Eri offered as she took some time to pull out a thick wooden symbol that was comprised of two Japanaese characters. "This is our clan crest. If you ever get lost, you may show this to one of the police and they will bring you back to the home of the daimyo. Prosperity is a great thing and I hope you will allow us some time to grow more used to you foreign people as I hope you will grow more used to us. We understand that there is a certain part of growth that we all need to do." Tairi shouted something and soon left them all behind, Eri turned around and offered them a formal bow again. "Apologies but my father has more meetings to handle. So until your scheduled meeting, I will be your guide."

Eri walked a bit lighter now, almost as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders. "By the way Ms.Tannor, these are not dresses they are kimono. It is our attire. Once you have settled in your hotel, we can go shopping. I think that the best way to understand our needs is to shop in our stores and see what kind of opportunity lays within our normal lives. We do have a lot to see but I am sure you both need a little rest. No doubt your family would love some sort of souvenir of your travels. It is also culturally appropriate to bring gifts from your travels to friends and family. I hope that I can help you find gifts for all of your family. " Eri led them along to their accommodations.

One look brought to mind the essence of Japanese architecture, the sloped roofs, the open garden spaces and even the lovely little pond. The entire hotel was cleaned and spotless as Eri led them along. "Please, take off your shoes before entering any home. We do this not only for cleanliness but to keep bad spirits out." Eri bowed to another ornately dressed woman who was also in a kimono but in many earth tones. It gave her a muted calmness about her as she bowed to the Tanner family. "I think you may be in a little bit of a shock in terms of how we sleep and our meals. But I can assure you it is all delicious for the food at least." The hotel had various pieces of art and other symbols written across them. The inn manager ushered them forward to their room.

It looked to be a suite with a direct path to the garden and there was a low table to sit by and enjoy some tea. Eri took a moment to explain that their beds were futons hidden in the closet to save space. There was a certain aesthetic to the old world hotel and the manager intended to keep it. But there were some other traditions such as an open bath for the sexes and all of their meals would end up in a dining room.

"I hope you are prepared to learn how to use chop sticks, I will show you." Eri gave them a warm smile as she waited for them to get a chance to stretch their legs.

Alice listened to Eri nodding, "Well I would love to experience it! It looks so grand!" She commented as Richard looked at her a little unsure, "You think there is some for.." Richard was about to say something but then glanced at Tairi thinking it was best he doesn't make such a rude comment. Richard then smiled at Eri, "I would be honored to take part in how your culture dresses Eri." He said with a smile in his voice, along with an actual smile. Though Alice was a different story as she literally was jumping up and down, "Yes! I would love to! I mean it is so interesting! Different than our dresses and honestly I was curious about it for a while now. Though I am glad you offered to help Eri, the layering I noticed in your clothing is what had me a tad worried." Alice admitted though she tried not to be too loud so that the daimyo wouldn't get mad at her. She was just a guest, after all, she didn't have any really beneficial importance here in this country or even this deal her father was making. However, he had hoped she would catch on to his deals and eventually want to become an heiress of the company. Richard took the crest showing them to Alice whos eyes were about to explode out of her head. Sure she had learned about the characters outside of the country and she even studied a little that was brought back by other merchants and explorers but to see it in person and not in a textbook was mind-blowing to her. Richard frowned as he noticed Tairi shout only for Eri to announce that she was the guide, but frankly, it was better that Eri be the only one here as she seemed to be enjoying giving them the tour versus the daimyo. "That is fine Eri, you have been so helpful so far," Richard said with a smile finally mimicking small bow for the girl. Alice smiled brightly at Eri, "I have really enjoyed the tour so far and you have already told things, and shown us this wonderful place! I mean I must be building it up and you live here so it seems nothing big, but I haven't ever been out of my home and so far from it!" Alice enthused as Richard just ruffled her hair some. "My girl, relax, you keep doing that you are going to scare our guide away!" He laughed looking at Eri while Alice just shook his hand off.

Alice noticed that Eri's movements were lighter, even more, bouncy in their step which made Alice feel more comfortable compared to the daimyo being with them while they were doing their tour. Richard didn't say much as he was listening to his guide but the question was directed at Alice as she lit up, "Oh? Yes, Eri? They are? They look so festive and very colorful sure I have seen some solid colored ones on our walk here, but honestly most have such gorgeous patterns and vibrant colors. That sounds amazing Eri! I can't wait oh father can I?" She quickly looked to her father which just gave her a warm smile, "sure, my girl, I need to figure out my strategy for our deals with the daimyo anyway. Besides it is clear you wish to have some fun am I right?" He asked as Alice nodded, he guffawed nodding, "always trying to explore everything, your mother was the same when she was younger. Not to this degree but then again me being a trader doesn't help that does it?" He commented with a laugh in his tone as she shook her head giving him a smile he just guffawed again Alice then continued to listen to Eri once she noticed they were done, "Oh mother would gladly take souvenirs from here back home, of course, I am going to get some! Eri do you think you could help me? My mother is a rather older lady, traditional, something nice would be good for her that maybe we can pick out? I wanna see everything though!" She replied on the comment from Eri about bringing home souvenirs to your family after a visit and Alice knew that her father did this all the time during his expeditions with other trading companies considering this was one of his first few routes he was scouting and also learning for trading it was something that she was used to quite a lot. Alice laughed some as she smiled to Eri, "Oh! You will! Amazing! I can't wait for that part!" She commented as Richard sighed, "Alice, I have some spending money here, but you need to keep a cool head when you are shopping, you and your mum can be so tiring with spending." He commented though he said it in an exasperated voice he was smiling at his girl, while she smiled back nodding, "I will father! don't worry I won't spend too much! If I did mother would come here and box my ears!" She laughed as Richard did too, her father and her had such a great relationship it was only sad that she didn't wish to carry on his company.

Alice and Richard both looked surprised, the man never saw a hotel like this, and neither did Alice. The architecture of the Japanese was a sight to behold for sure! Richard was already feeling humbled at the way their whole system was run, the way the decorations blended well with the welcoming nature to traveling peoples around the country. When they entered Alice and Richard entered they heard Eri. Obviously, they both respected the Japanese so Alice took off her heels with her dress, and her father took off his boots which made Alice get really short comparatively, while her father was still in his socks. Alice blinked, "bad spirits Eri? Do they enter via your shoes?" the weird practice made Alice peek with interest while Richard just listened alone, sure he could add in more but he wanted his daughter to have more fun here. Besides he had more important things to handle, discuss, and to manage with the daimyo and everything. "OH! Father!", Alice turned a little bit after stopping Eri, bowing to the lady in the earthy toned kimono giving her respect feeling that she didn't, her father respectfully did in turn as the lady did it to them both. "I feel so good right now Father! This is so exciting~" Alice said moving closer to Eri wanting to hear her every detail while Richard just shook his head following along. "Food sounds fabulous Eri!", Richard said patting his rather toned abs while Alice smiled, "that sounds splendid! I have always wanted to try other countries' food! Mother always said, "at least try once, before you deem it not worthy!" She said with a big smile in her face, Eri was now seeing Alice's true personality since the daimyo had left their party. She felt like she could be herself without destroying her father's opportunity. Though while Alice was gushing Richard did notice the aesthetics of the hotel, and how the service was so friendly, it baffled him compared to the inns and even pubs of his home country.

Richard and Alice walked into the room, they both explored the inside which was as Eri explained it seemed older. Though that rustic charm, not like it was uncared for or neglected Richard opened up the closets and sure enough there were futons or looks like beds rolled up inside. "Fascinating, Eri, you all do this once you are done sleeping? I never thought..." Richard said flabergasted as Alice looked out on the path to the garden. She had already headed out to see it, noticing the low table she called for Eri, "The table...it is so low! I-I don't understand! I thought you would want to put your legs underneath!" She commented as she loved the way everything was! It felt like they were royalty instead of just a trader and a daughter which honestly was not that big in her home country. Though Alice and Richard did catch Eri's comment, Richard just nodded his head giving a smile, while Alice also added, "Oh chop sticks? I am so used to having several forks and spoons for everything at the dinner table, mother is a huge fan of being noble, that I am not used to this diea of using what is it? Sticks? I mean I ma not trying to insult your culture Eri! I just am unsure is all!" Alice expalined though growing flustered as Richard joined them in the garden, "So the baths are shared among those of the same sex? This will be kind of awkward I have never bathed with gentlemen before." He commented despite sounding a little uncomfortable Richard was stoic, while Alice blushed some, "I-I mean I have seen mum, but I haven't ever been in a bath that could have other women in it Eri...I trust you...cause you have been so welcoming! Do you think we could bathe together? I mean all the walking has tired me out, and I do feel rather grimy." Alice commeneted as Richard laughed, "dear, it is also probably the salt in the air messing with your skin on the way here!" He commented as she sighed, "that is beside the point, and even stronger one to ask maybe Eri would ...be the one to help with that." She commented but her voice growing quiet as she felt like she was imposing on their hostess/guide.

"Your daughter's energy must be a blessing upon your household. I will try to answer as many questions as I can as we move along. The history of using separate shoes for both indoor and outdoor activities is rooted ion cleanliness. While there is a superstition of darkness coming through, in our religion cleanliness in all parts of life is paramount." Eri walked over to the rather low table and sat down by bending her knees and she used her feet almost like a cushion, Eri even pantomimed using a ceramic tea cup for tea. "Unlike European tables and styles, we are very mindful of space and the harmony of everyone involved. So we try to be considerate of all people in our daily lives. Even when it comes to something as simple as taking up space in the living room. I can get you a calligraphy set for some writing if you so require it Mr. Tannor. We do not use pens really yet as formal Japanese requires many brushstrokes to be written out. There is no doubt that we can adapt, but that will take some time." As Eri remained seated, she pantomimed a moment of writing, even as an act, the graceful movement of her elbows showed the dedication to her craft of writing.

"I can say that it is certainly much nicer to help out people who are interested in learning and trying to integrate with us. It is lovely to have someone as respectful as all of you. Many people who visit our country try to hard to force their ways without any respect for our own. It has truly been my honor to help people as yourselves who have taken the time to learn about us. When it comes to your mother we can go shopping after a meal. We have so many shops and I would love to hear about your mother. Mine passed away when she gave birth to her most recent children so I have to pull a lot of double duty. It would be nice to hear about a mother. For the most part, I am the mother to my sisters. It can be quite difficult, so if you can. Please spare some advice as I take you out." There was a distinct pain in her voice as she took in a deep breath and continued her explanation.

"That is one part of our culture that is very different, there is a certain intimacy shared by being nude. More often, in situations like these women do bathe with women and men with men. But I do not mind assisting you if you so desire. I can understand it can be a bit of a culture shock. And I can imagine after the long trip that you might want a moment to relax. This inn was chosen also for its lovely hot spring. It will help relax all of your muscles and fatigue. Excuse me a moment." Eri stood up and walked to the hotel matron as they seemed to be speaking about something. Sadly, it was out of ear shot and it was too difficult to hear. In a few moments Eri returned as she grabbed towels for them. "Please, follow me to our separate baths. You will clean yourself first and then step into the hot spring to relax. We will be in the other side so if you require something I will be near. But I prepared something special in mind for you Mr. Tannor after such a long trip."

Eri led them along until they went to two very distinct symbols, one was behind a blue curtain and the other a red one. "This symbol here is man. The combination of symbols here means two separate things. The bottom part is known as chikara or power. And the top part is for rice fields. Since it is men who powerfully work on rice fields, that is where the kanji got some of its meaning from it. For us Ms. Tannor, that is onna or woman. And it is meant to show our hips for child bearing. After a restful bath and a proper cleaning, we can head over for dinner and properly have you changed. I ordered something special for the both of you, I hope you like my selection. But if you will excuse us." With another small bow she walked into the woman's side of the shower. "You may follow me, Ms. Tannor."

The bathroom was made with a clean stone floor for easy mopping, there were little accents of nature all around to allow the illusion of showering under the stars and there was a long filled pool of water. Eri carefully took off her kimono and reveled her body without any shame. She was a shapely young woman, even though she was a noble girl and her body certainly had the softness expected of a woman who never worked, there was something about how her flawless skin made her seem almost ethereal. The way her thighs filled out her form and how her breasts were perky. She had a small tuft of unkempt hair as she grabbed a towel from the rack. There was the hollow sound of a piece of bamboo that echoed throughout the area.

"Do you need assistance getting out of your dress Ms. Tannor?" Eri walked over and gave her a warm smile, it was obvious she only wanted to help.

Richard laughed, "Oh Eri, you have no idea of how my daughter can be! She can be such a firestorm of energy! She even makes her mother tired with how she goes around the markets back at home! Trying to learn everything and all of it regardless of the fact she has lessons she avoids them sometimes." He said the last bit as he gave a critical eye to Alice which just looked embarrassed, "I learn them! I just love exploring and learning father! Wasn't it always you and mother that encouraged this when I was little?" He relented as he nodded laughing some as he turned back to Eri listening to her, Alice did the same though Eri could tell that Alice was looking at her more closely than Richard was, however, Alice was unsure of the thought that popped into her head. But rather than face it or turn it into a topic of conversation she put it down listening to Eri explain more. Richard rubbed his chiseled chin while listening to why they take their shoes off while Alice's eyes were nearly bulging as she kept listening more enraptured with Eri. "Oh, so cleanliness is paramount? I mean mother would love it here wouldn't she father?" She glanced at Richard which shrugged his shoulders, "your mother just hates it when I make a mess of the common areas and her places she loves to rest dear." he commented as he turned his attention to Eri once again. Richard took interest in this form of writing, maybe he would need to adjust to this to better understand his targets? Either way, the way she made it sound he knew he would have to work on it. "Yes, I would love that Eri, you say it takes time? Well, I have studied the language and even read up a little on your history but I would love to get a chance to learn your calligraphy as well." He said sincerely, in all honesty, Richard was interested most in Japan, he hoped to even bridge trust between his nation and Eri's. Though once he heard that she had planned something after such a long trip he developed a warm smile, "you are very hospitable my gracious hostess." he bowed his head some in respect while Alice gave Eri a wide smile, "You are really looking out for father! I appreciate it too! He goes out of his way to work on projects and this one took quite a long time for him to get working Eri!" She commented as Richard looked at her his face tightening a little, "my daughter, I didn't work that hard on it..." He said acting humble while Alice shook her head, "You did father! you are always so humble, even the other merchants make fun of you! Gotta take some credit!" She said smiling while Richard only sighed, his daughter was always so honest and it sometimes was troublesome for him.

Richard nodded, "Of course, I feel that the Japanese have many amazing things that we could learn from! I come from a hard-working family Eri. I never had this kind of status that I have and even in our society, it wasn't considered that special. Though I would love to take the time to learn about new things, maybe Alice got that bug a little from me too as well as her mother. Though as my dearest daughter has said I prefer to not be so full of myself and to find meaning in what I do, I honor my trades, and I make sure that there is profit made between our nations. Though enough of my business talk haha!" He laughed as Alice butted in, "Oh, of course, Eri I will tell bout mother! About what we do when it comes to my lessons and where she likes to take me, she has this lovely parlor that she loves to take me for my hair. The ladies there are always so nice and so is the people in the markets, though they aren't as lively as the one at the dock." She commented as she continued, "I...I am sorry you lost your mother Eri and raising your sisters? I couldn't imagine that then again I am a single child my father has been too busy to really conceive other children due to his job. He takes a lot of pride in being a trader. Of course, I will tell you all about my mother and what she likes so when we go shopping you can help me get something she will love Eri!" Alice said happily as she attempted to do what Eri did through the sitting position and everything felt awkward to her but she still did it while she looked over at Eri.

Alice froze up turning red slightly at the idea of sharing with a woman, not that it was weird or unusual but normally she only shared with her mother. Though that was when she was very young, and now she took them alone, however, to take one with Eri could be doable right? "A-alright Eri, I don't mind that, it is something new that I wanna experience though the way you do it here is different than our culture of bathing, to say the least, right father?" She glanced up at him as he had an impassive glance on his face rubbing his chin giving a slight nod, "I admit I am not sure how I feel bathing with men, but I would if it was apart of the culture. It isn't like they were looking at me like they do a lady so it wouldn't really affect me." He laughed a little awkwardly though he was always afraid that he would be looked at like a fool if he was 'ill-equipped' down below compared to other men. However, there was no other reason but to bathe so why not give it a shot? Alice heard her say hot spring as she gasped, "I haven't ever been in a hot spring before! Mother has drawn me a hot bath, and I have bathed like but I haven't ever gotten the chance to! Oh, father, this sounds exciting!" She said excitedly as Eri got up to go talk to the matron. Richard turned to his daughter, "Alice you need to be more respectful and less rambunctious when Eri is telling us the culture of her people. It isn't right for us to drool over everything she says okay? I know you are excited and god forbid your mother did too but you need to tone it down when it comes to them okay? They like respect and earnest actions rather than a hyperactive girl trying to smother them alright?" Richard reminded his daughter calmly as Alice smiled and saluted, she knew that her father didn't mean to say that in a mean way it was just one of the quirks she had in her personality. When Eri returned Richard nodded, "Yeah I could use some relaxation dear Eri, I appreciate that very much...in fact going there now would be the best if you wouldn't mind. It might help my mind come up with the right ways to handle the daimyo." He commented as he noticed she had towels giving a nod, Alice slowly hopped onto her feet losing a little balance for doing it so quickly but she regained it a little while after. "Of course, Eri, I expected that since your comment on being cleanly is paramount.", Richard commented at the fact they had to bathe before entering the spring.

Richard looked between the two while he looked at Eri while she explained the one on his as he laughed. "I see, so men are very respect for their power? I may have to be careful then I tend to be more humble. Though I mean if my daughter isn't blurting it out when she wants. She does love her father though." He laughed joking around while Eri continues to explain Alice's eyes bulged at the women's Kanji which made her blush a little. Though it was just cause of the fact that women were respected for their ability to produce children? Guess the societies sometimes aren't that much different. At least to the both Richard and Alice thought while they continued to listen. When Eri finished Richard waved to Alice and Eri as they disappeared into the area for women he disappeared into the men's leaving the girls to their devices. Meanwhile, Alice followed Eri into the women's area, the area felt warm, and damp though not too unbearable though it was something that Alice wasn't used to. The walls grabbed her attention as the bathroom was amazing it was something she hadn't ever seen though what struck her more when she noticed that Eri slowly remove her outfit. The way Eri's body seemed like a goddess made Alice feel a little ashamed as she had all this makeup on, that was starting to run a little in the damn air. When Eri came up to her, nude, Alice nodded quickly, "would you? the blasted things are always on so tight, our society always wanted these super constrictive clothing options Eri." She commented as she never thought of a woman touching her that odd, or even being in her room but something about Eri that grabbed her attention maybe it was her earnest attitude? Or maybe it was just that she was so grounded and willing to share unlike a lot of people in her life. Though there was one thing that did push her to do this, her breasts were being crushed, and her body was a little more shapely than what the corset was showing. So any excuse to get out of this outfit was something that she wanted considering that they had been walking for a while too at least in her standards.

Eri walked over and took the time to take the corset off of Alice, though this seemed more like some sort of cruel torture device than anything. Eri eyeballed it curiously but she had to remain respectful and put it away. As she helped Alice out of her clothing, there was something different about this. She had bathed with countless other women before at the public bath; mothers, young girls, her sisters. But Alice was different and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. But there was a scarlet hue over her cheeks as she finished assisting Alice. Eri brought her young friend a towel and led her along.

"I hope you can hear me Mr. Tannor because this is a breach in etiquette so I can only explain this once. The first thing you must do is properly clean yourself from top to bottom before enter the spring. Afterwards there are some simple robes you can put on and head back to the room. Now if you will excuse me." Eri took Alice over to this long tub of water and sat her down on some small wooden chairs. Next to her were some wooden buckets and in almost a ritualistic fashion. Eri dumped a bucket of water on her and then began to lather herself up with soap. There was a unique freshness to this soap as the earthy smell of bamboo and flowers filled the air. "You need to hurry up Ms. Tannor." Eri playfully dumped a bucket of water on Alice. "This is something we do as well so please do not hesitate."

Eri turned Alice around and took the time to wash her back. There was certainly nothing inherently erotic about this act, it only looked as if she washed her new friend. But there was something truly beautiful about Alice. Her supple skin, her full and wide eyes, her limitless energy. Eri hated to admit it, but she found it all quite fetching. "It can be quite difficult to wash your back so we normally wash it for each other. Your father might have a difficult time." Eri joked as she took some careful time as the young woman tried to not touch a little too much but, their bodies were so different. There was a natural robust quality to Alice. But she eventually just dumped water on her. "You may do the same with me Ms. Tannor." Eri turned around and exposed her smooth back to Alice.

"It is fine Ms. Tannor, I trust you with my body." Eri left herself defenseless against whatever Alice planned to do. Her curves had developed as she blossomed into womanhood. Her long hair was turned to the side, her flawless white skin and her delicacy. She looked almost like a doll rather than a person. She only waited for Alice to move.

Her father on the other hand was greeted by some sake and strawberries. Eri left some instructions for him to enjoy the sauna and the hot springs and to drink the cold sake with a gusto and then to take a bite of a straw berry. When he is ready he may leave and Eri will help him with his yukata when she was free.

Alice noticed the time that was being taken with Eri as she attempted to undo the various ties, "Yeah...this is how ladies in my country dress, though we never use pants of the sort. Normally those are for the mean, proper ladies often use skirts and corsets. My mother explained that we also use tons of makeup as it is proper in society." She explained while she felt her clothing hit the ground. Her body began to heat up over the fact Eri was watching her that she had trouble talking. "S-so this is interesting Eri! I-I didn't think that your people did this! We often were always told to wash alone. Sure I think it was natural for children within the family to wash together till a certain age but here it seems normal for it to keep going! Despite my nervousness, I feel this is invigorating!" Alice boasted despite her nervousness poking through. She was bound to have a good time and show extreme interest despite half and a half on the bath part on doing that Eri felt...different. She could figure it out but rather than waste that time she would rather just enjoy the experience and talk with her.

Richard had finally gotten all his things off as he heard Eri voice, "Ah I am sorry you had to break etiquette..." he trailed off as he listened noticing the things he assumed were cleaning supplies he began to do something of the lines of washing himself. A bucket? With water in it? Soap? There is no running water in this part? Or is there? He just filled up the bucket and began to do what he was told by his very helpful guide. Meanwhile back in the other bath area, Alice was following Eri to this area with a few stools as she sat down noticing that Eri sat down Alice couldn't help but glance at the woman again. Something was eating at her, and that something found the subtle deepness intriguing, she couldn't figure it out. Maybe that mystique mixed with something else? Alice wasn't very good at these things, her mother often got mad at her for not really 'looking between' the lines on things when she should. Though there was something really tugging at her to do it now, however, like "Alice fashion" she didn't really face it yet. Alice blinked shaken out of it when she noticed that Eri had dumped water on herself which kept the blonde girl staring for a moment. As the girl lathered herself up, the suds sticking to her perky breasts, sides, hips, even down her legs and hanging just above her 'area'. What was going on? Why was she- AHHH!! Suddenly her moment was wrecked by a crashing of water over her as she gasped. "A-ah I am sorry Eri!!" She grabbed another herself and lathered herself up with the soap which smelled amazing, it was so earthy, and it had such a natural scent as she was used to perfumes and sweet smelling things.

Alice glanced at her, "you know Eri I am not used to using this kind of soap, it feels nice on the body and it smells good to boot! What kind of things does your culture use? Mine we use different fragrances from flowers and stuff, so-sorry! I am not that good with knowledge like you are...you are...such an amazing guide, you keep telling me such interesting things! I-I kind of get lost in it." Then she gasped as she noticed Eri get behind her as she nodded nervously, "I-I ....thank you for doing this Eri, I...I don't mind.", Alice swore her voice cracked a little at the thought of Eri washing her back, what was going on? This was just two girls, them, washing each other! She has swam with her girlfriends back in her hometown in Europe but this woman's simple act of 'washing' her was making her flustered as Eri could spot some small patches of red as her skin matched her reddish face. Alice nervously laughed, "I don't think so, my father is very intuitive he can figure out how to wash his back Eri! Haha, he managed to work his way up to his station, do big business deals with other major companies and even countries near Europe and even attempting here which I hope goes well. He can wash his own back if not mother would be very cross with him." She laughed to try to shake the nervousness but it wasn't going away. The way Eri washed her back too was something she was having trouble dealing with, so soft, so careful but so full of passion at least what is what Alice would call it as Eri took careful time to make sure she cleaned Alice's back without Alice, herself, feel entirely embarrassed or uncomfortable. That in itself made her grow even more infatuated with the Japanese guide.

When Alice felt the next wave of water hit her she giggled as she noticed Eri turning her back to her, hearing her words all Alice could feel was her heartbeat increase. "A-ah okay Eri, by the way, I never got to say this but you can call me Alice from now on okay? I...feel weird with you calling me Ms. Tannor...it makes me feel older than I am haha." She laughed nervously as she had the soap in her hand, slowly she placed a hand on Eri, bolts shot through her own hand. What was the deal?! This was just a normal girl, why is her heart beating so fast? Why is just the simple act of touching this woman causing such a stir within her heart and ...is that somewhere else? What is that tension down below, that burn...no NO! Alice concentrated as she began to wash the curves of Eri's back, taking the rag and slowly making sure she got all of her back, though she moved slowly down the girl's back her hand was trembling. She wasn't sure why but she powered through this, however, she took her time with Eri as Eri had done with her. Alice couldn't help but take in her flawless skin, and that she was indeed growing into adulthood, it was a jaw-dropping site, and Alice was red before, but now she was beet red as she had finished she looked around. "I-I...I-I finished getting your back...I am going to dump a bucket of water on you..." She announced nervously as she picked up a bucket and gently poured it onto Eri's back to wash the suds away but in a way that almost treated her like glass, delicate, and very nice cause she loved how the suds cascaded down her back and off the curve of her butt. It was intoxicating and made her want to do more as Eri might have felt finger tips on her skin but then suddenly stop as Alice stepped back wide-eyed. The thoughts were getting more aggressive and she was nervous she would step a boundary as she coughed a little nodding quickly. "I-I washed you...Eri! N-Now you can call me Alice...don't need to say Ms. Tannor okay?" She said nervously but with a huge smile in her voice.

While they were having their moment Richard had done what she said, gotten out of the room and headed to the hot springs. Sinking in he let out a sigh as he sat leaning against an edge not paying attention he just closed his eyes and let his worries sank away, the deal, the daimyo, the long trip all seemed to trail in the back of his head as he kept his eyes closed. "This culture is amazing, I am happy to have set up a route here. I really hope to do business with these people and maybe even learn some, hell even take my wife here and have her experience it, if she ever get on a boat haha." He spoke to himself as he just sat in the spring finally opening his eyes to stare up at the Sky. It was a wonderful sight and to be in the spring was a wonderful feeling, why didn't Eurpoe have these kind of enjoyments?

Eri found all of Alice's jumbled speech rather cute, though if she had to admit it, if it was not Alice stumbling she would be stumbling as well. None of the people she had guided thus far had been so kind and nice to her. Nor as pretty. But.... should she be thinking of her in such a way? Eri was here to guide them not something else. "We have many more traditions to explore, I doubt we will even have enough time to explore them all." She smiled warmly to Alice as they talked about soap next. "Well, make sure to take some home with you to your mother. I always have to trick my little sisters into getting a shower. Hopefully we can see them soon."

"We don't really use a lot of fragrances like how you describe it. We prefer to use incense to bring smells into the house. We burn wood to bring their life in our homes. And try not to worry so much about things. I am your guide, I will gladly answer your questions as much as you desire." Eri only smiled as she helped clean her new friend. The way her voice cracked and how pretty she was. Was that the word she was looking for, pretty? Though something she didn't expect in the middle of this was the bold step of Alice telling Eri to use her first name. Eri couldn't believe that they were on a first name basis already and the way she spoke about it made the entire situation all the sweeter. Especially as Eri now turned her back to Alice. Alice, she needed to remember that.

There was a level of vulnerability that Eri was not used to sharing. She had always been the one to care for people to have to watch over others. But to allow herself a moment where she allowed someone else to wash her felt rather relaxing. And she felt something else, there was something that bubbled in within her heart. Almost like a pot that was about to boil over. She felt every single inch her skin come alive. The way Alice explored her skin felt much more pleasurable than she wanted to let on. Her calm breaths turned into weak gasps as there were certain parts of her that were more sensitive. Like her sides and her hips, even the occasional brush against a soft breast.

Even though Eri remained as a tower of diligence in this situation, it would be a bold lie on her part if she didn't admit that there was something else that went on here. Not that Eri had any experience in that realm, she had any intimate moment with the opposite sex, let alone the same sex. The goosebumps on her skin made it difficult to concentrate as Alice only made Eri uncomfortable, but in a good way. She had never looked that often at people in any sort of intimate capacity, she was normally far to busy with the maintenance of her house and her younger sisters to even bother. The men her father lined up for her to were all so painfully bland and were far too into themselves. Alice on the other hand was much nicer and warmer than those other men. But it was nice to be nervous with someone else, the lightness in her heart felt both warm and fuzzy. There were so many other emotions and feelings that Eri was unfamiliar with that she was experiencing. She never had the time to explore herself... but this was the wrong time about this. She only looked over to Alice and tried to smile, though now she looked obviously nervous as well.

"Thank you M... Alice. Now lets go to our side in the hot springs. Please, follow my lead and do not jump into the water." Eri was now unable to look at Alice without blushing! She should not! But the way Alice's lips pucker and how beautiful she looked. Eri took a deep breath and tried to control herself as she lead Alice along. There were other women in the spring as the entire area looked like an oasis of relaxation. The smell of bamboo filled the area with the holistic smell of recovery. Many of the women currently relaxed with small bottles as they sipped from it on occasion. Some of the women there did give a nod to acknowledge Eri as she slowly slipped in first into the hot spring as her heart stopped for a moment.

She was about to hold Alice's hand to help her get inside of the hot spring. This was only holding her hand to help her inside to set a seat. This was not anything big! She had done this many times before! Eri's cheeks flushed as she extended her hand to Alice. "It can be a little slippery for a first time walker. Hold my hand an we can find a place to sit." She kept her poist but her heart beat a mile a minute in anticipation of holding Alice's hand for the first time. Why was her heart pumping out so wildly?

Alice felt the nervousness off of Eri which only excited her own, what was this? They both are nervous? It was like they are boy and girl...but that doesn't make sense. They were both girls! This was such a weird kind of situation as she waited for Eri. Alice obediently moved behind Eri as they entered the spring, there were so many women here! Some of them regarded her coolly while others just glanced for a bit taking in her fairer body tone and even her shape. It was slightly different then again a lot of young women in Europe were like this, childbearing hips is what they would call it. Though Eri's face is flushed and unable to look at her was something that she was dealing with too. She had issues looking at Eri feeling the same sensation mirror off of herself, to any of the women in the hot spring area it looked like two girls that probably had some boys that liked them. Though she stood at the edge of the spring as she watched Eri go in though she noticed Eri turn around, then she held out her hand to Alice. Badum! Badum! BADUM! Her heart was beating in her chest as this felt like an amazing gesture! But why? Why?! She was a girl, Alice hadn't had many feelings like this before as she glanced around at the women. They hadn't even paid that much attention to her as they all had their own little things going on or they wanted to just relax.

Alice nodded, "S-sure Eri, I...I will or I am glad you...." She attempted to show appreciation but all it did was show how nervous she was. It was like a lightening strike hit her hand when she touched Eri's hand, it was soft, delicate, yet it had a decent grip. The thoughts of sensations went ot her head as she grew redder. She tried to cough and hide her blush a litlte bit being inconspicuous but unfortunely Alice was the only European and there were many Japanese so her 'stealth' wasn't working and obviously she knew that Eri could see her reaction. She couldn't help it if the sensation was sending jolts through her body, nerves on fire, and heart beating so hard in her chest. Though somehow Alice managed to keep hold of Eri's hand while she slipped into the spring which felt amazing, though it could be that Eri was holding her hand. It was like she was selected by a boy to dance with! Though mother had always tried to have her marry a man, most of the men only cared about their positions and used her as a piece for it. This girl felt different, but why?! The thoughts didn't settle and she wanted to ask her guide this. However this wasn't about her culture, this was about her not the Japanese, not Eri, but Alice Tannor feeling like she was on some kind of intimate date with a boy, though instead of a boy it was a girl that she just met and felt some strong connection to.

Eri did her best to hold her self as she led Alice to a quiet corner of the spring. The water seemed to melt away stress from her body and paired with the smell and the distinct silence of the spring, it felt more like an oasis of relaxation than anything. Eri kept her eyes shut as she tried to enjoy the hot springs in relative silence. Still, Eri stole secretive looks at Alice's form. She had seen many other women before hand, but none had so ravished her mind like Alice had. But she took a deep breath and tried to continue being the good hostess she was supposed to be. That was her duty after all, and her father would not allow her to hide away from her duty.

"We normally sit her for an hour or two and let the water take away our stress. We try not to stay longer than an hour. But the water comes from the volcanos that formed our island so the water is also good for your skin." Eri tried to explain as she sank down to her neck and floated along with ease. It was always nice to visit hot springs. Still Eri couldn't help but stare at Alice's form; her supple breasts, those wide hips, her robust body. She was so much thicker than herself. It made Alice look incredibly sexy, as she remained lost she even ended up losing her position and she was forced to sit properly.

"I guess I am a little distracted." Her entire body felt like it was on pins and needles, every inch of her crawled with nervousness. Her breaths were short and ragged. She couldn't quite place it... it was just so odd! Eri's chest heaved heavily as it exposed just how full her breasts really were. The kimono that she wore before hid a lot of her body, she was much more filled out than Alice believed. Eri could have easily been confused for a European woman with how subtle and sexy her body was. But there was a unique grace around her that was difficult to explain.

Last edited:
Alice settled into the corner when she sank into the water her eyes fluttered closed as she just sat there for a moment stiff. Eri was right next to her and she felt like she was in a spotlight from the other women despite being a girl herself. However, she couldn't help but stare back at Eri occasionally catching her eyes staring back which would make Alice grow even redder. Alice was still trying to figure out why her own mind was suddenly latching onto Eri, was it cause she was different than other women in her country? No that couldn't be, could it? No, she didn't feel that way to the others at the pier and even in this hot spring. Eri held quality and her spotless skin, her kind demeanor, and overall appearance which just standing out to her. Like a fetching boy, she had seen at a market in her own home town back in Europe. Though despite these feelings Alice was an ambassador to this country, she was the daughter to a trader that wanted to make sure he bridged them together in a more positive light compared to other countries when they first connect. There was a lot of pressure on her to succeed despite her drive to just explore, to just learn. She didn't really care for what her father wanted, she really didn't, the thought of trading just wasn't in her blood.

"A-ah? I mean, it feels heavenly Eri." Alice said though it was a stutter still she still managed to make it sound decent despite the fact that her body was lightly trembling in the water. Did it feel warm and cold at the same time? Maybe it was due to the fact her body heat was off the charts that she probably looked more flushed than everybody else in the spring. "Oh! Good for the ...skin?! That is amazing!" She tried to act like she did before but it looked like flustered rambling at this point hoping she didn't embarrass herself she just sank to where her mouth was just below the surface of the water as she blew a few bubbles just sitting there for the moment. She kept glancing at Eri and admiring her in many ways in her head which most weren't very appropriate for a trader's daughter or even a girl in that instance.

"Ah haha me too..." Alice finally sat up as she allowed herself to sit up for a bit, though this hot spring was supposed to ease tension and stress it wasn't doing its job at least to Alice. The stress built up but it was a nervous energy that made her jumpy. The thoughts were the most maddening! They kept picturing her and Eri going to the shop and enjoying time together and even the act of holding hands with a girl was simply romantic to her. That was one of the things that distracted her the most due to the fact it was Eri or that she wasn't a boy! She wondered how her mother would handle it that Alice might be something other than normal girls? God the humanity! Was something that was going through her head, but no matter what she did she couldn't stop being this way. Finally, Alice couldn't handle it as she leaned into Eri, god! her body was even more perfect this close up! Alice had to fight every urge to touch her, to feel her cause it felt like that skin was calling to her. "E-eri...I...." Though even as she resolved herself to this course her body couldn't do it and she froze moving back quickly like she had just bungled up stuff. She was her Guide! hell a GIRL! What the hell was Alice thinking about to tell her if she felt the same cauase she noticed the staring, NO, this wouldn't do and she didn't want to lose her alreayd budding friend from another country!

Eri did her best to try and keep things calm between them; despite the fact that her heart seemed that it wanted to rub away from her. It was impossible for her to calm down. No matter how calmly she tried to carry herself, her heart demanded that she paid attention to Alice. Every single thing Alice said tickled her ears and made her body twitch, it felt surreal as she closed her legs tightly. The warmth that she had never experienced with any man before. She believed this to be shameful, yet it didn't feel shameful in her heart. If anything it felt almost liberating to have this emotions swirl through her chest with Alice. Even as their faces grew infinitely closer and Eri was unable to respond to her. Not because of the eyes that stared at her, but because of how Alice's breath entered into her lungs, because of how Alice's smile made her heart jump on it's own. Even how Alice came so close to her. Eri's lips parted open expecting a kiss but Akuce retreated away, wait. A kiss? Did she really expect that?

Eri only remained there in silence as she sat next to Alice for a wile as she tried to gather her thoughts. Did she like Alice? Did Alice like her? Would their parents even allow it? Wouldn't this be a shameful display? What if they just hid it away? Why was she even thinking about this? This was going to make the next part of their day very awkward as it was going to be just as, if not even more intimate, than the previous time. But there was something inside of Eri that made her heart sing, almost as if she wished for this to happen. It was almost time for meal for them, they might have been hungry after a long journey and a meal would do them some good. Eri stood up and decided to help Alice out of the hot spring. She got them a pair of towels as she walked with it around her body to step out back to the main part of the room.

"You remember that wonderful kimono that I wore before Alice? I would like to put one on for you. It is a bit of a laborious process but I would like to lend you one of mine. I think we are close enough in size for it to fit you. Would you like to try? We only need to dry up and start changing. I did ask one of the men who worked here to help your father to change into a lovely yukata for dinner. I... just think you would look lovely in a kimono." Eri's blush betrayed her true intentions as she worked on drying herself, her freshly wet skin was being dried off very slow and casually. She couldn't help it, but she turned her back to Alice and left herself exposed to Alice in a show of trust.

Alice noticed the reaction that Eri was doing, was she wanting something? Did Alice think they were on some kind of date?! Or something else?! What would her father think?! She was basically almost doing something romantic to another girl, and foreign soil! Not to mention the daughter of somebody important. Though there was something about this, a forbidden feeling that she got when she read her light fluffy romance novels. About the peasant girl landing the prince from another land how their love was forbidden and that it would take everything they had for it to work. Alice read all kinds of sappy books from when her father would bring them back translated or if the bookstore had some good copies that her mother would buy. Though not heavily implied or needed she did learn how to read and write and with where they were it felt needed but Eri. Eri felt like that prince in a far off land, though instead of her being a peasant she was a trader's daughter and her brain was quick to remind herself that she was thinking of a girl this way. Though while her mind debated this, her heart raced she sat there placid in the water still flushed. Still feeling uneasy to move she glanced at Eri so often catching the same glances, the same almost confusion but it was hard to get a finger on.

The scene continued to drag and rather than the hot spring ease her feelings it only intensified them. She wasn't sure if it was the fact that her body was glowing hot, there was a burning in her crotch or even if she couldn't even figure out what any of it meant due to being a new and alien feeling. Though all she could hear was the Thump thump thump of her heart in her ears as she continued to glance at Eri, something begging her to throw caution to the wind, to basically go in like she did before but she had already felt the embarrassment crush her once. Alice doesn't think she would last another beating from it. No, she would have to wait to calm down, maybe even ....talk to Eri about it? No! She couldn't, Eri, couldn't feel the same way, could she? No, that was impossible! They just met! Though bigger of all questions was: Why did her brain continuously keep thinking of Eri as somebody possible to be with?! Though she was going through fights in her head, she didn't realize her hunger or that Eri was getting up. With some nervousness, she touched Eri's hand again, but all she could feel was the warmth she wanted to feel all over her body. Something wanted to grab Eri right now and just hold her and not let go. Again! It felt like those romance novels that she had read so many times before! It was driving her mad, though on the inside she was screaming in turmoil her outer just looked worried or nervous most of the time, as she played with even a semi-wet strand.

"Y-Yeah! ...you were....very pretty....", Alice stuttered but then blinked and shook her head quickly, "..w-what I mean to say is...that you were beautiful! Ah! I..." She grew more nervous and more anxious as she stared at Eri. When Eri continued on about giving one of her kimono's to Alice to wear Alice's face went shades redder than either both of the girls realized. Wearing Eri's Kimono?! She...she trusts me to wear one?! Maybe... Her thoughts materialized in something of date down the road but Alice shook her head. First time meeting her there is no way that Eri would be that fast like she was already becoming. "...S-sure! I would love to Eri! I...I just would need help if...it is labor intensive.", Alice said quickly as she adored the idea of wearing some of Eri's clothes, maybe if they got together....no, no, no! Alice mentally scolded herself for thinking about stuff like that all of a sudden. Though she was in a towel her eyes couldn't stop focusing on the girl that was in front of her back turned. Alice moved ever so slowly toward Eri maybe....maybe if I just....touch ..... Her mind rationalized as she slowly reached out. Though there was a twitching movement in Eri's body as Alice jumped back though the floor was slightly slick Alice squealed out and fell over nervously landing on her butt. Alice was paralyzed in embarrassment as she nearly touched her guide inappropriately but paid the ultimate price: she was clumsy about backing up from her folly. "o-ow.....", She whined gently rubbing her butt some wincing.

As they dried themselves, the sudden yelp from Alive startled Eri as she saw her friend fall onto the hard floor and rub her butt. Eri briskly stepped forward and knelt down closely to her friend. A little too closely, their breaths crossed over. Alice's nipples were mere inches away, the taste of her in the air commanded Eri's attention. The young Japanese woman extended her hand out and held Alice's hand which rubbed up her friend's soft back side, which Eri had never touched before in such a romantic manner, it made her heart pitter-patter wildly. The way their fingers interlaced with each other felt so sinful yet so right. Eri was unable to control herself as Eri locked her hands with Alice's.

"A-are you alright? It can get a little slippery here? Do you need help getting up?" Eri kept herself a little too close to Alice, unable to keep herself away from the beauty of the foreign woman, it was a mystery. But Eri found herself inexplicably drawn to Alice. There was something about her that kept pulling Eri closer and closer. Eri's free hand moved along her body, it went across her hip, to her breast and soon rested on her cheek. Eri's delicate hand rubbed Alice's face lovingly as she continued to pull in closer and closer, inch by inch the distance between them became nothing. "I really hope you are not hurt Alice..."

Eri breathed in Alice's breath as their lips were so painfully close. It was sheer torture. Their chests were inches away as their nipples tickled each other, it made every inch of her skin stand up as the distance of her mind and heart forced her to stay and go. Eri wanted nothing more than to kiss this woman. The first kiss she had ever done, but could she kiss a woman and keep it a secret? Did she even care? Did Alice care? Please... let Alice not care. Eri couldn't handle it anymore, it physically hurt to endure this.

Alice was on the ground as she felt Eri get down with her, the proximity was causing her feelings to bubble up even harder before. Like somebody left a pot on the stove too long and suddenly there was nowhere to go but over the edge. Alice locked eyes with Eri, she couldn't help it, the captivating and knowledgable guide she was. The thoughts were beginning to melt together as she felt Eri's hands lace with hers, which made her gasp gently. Eri could see her chest rising and falling quicker breath increasing. She glanced for a second only to glance back while the beating in her chest grew stronger. Despite Eri doing this first Alice squeezed the hand that was now locked with hers, is it so bad to enjoy this? This touch? It felt so different than when she held the hand of her friends. She could only imagine her mother's thoughts in her head, and how she didn't care how much it felt like she wanted to warn her away from this. But Alice continually ignored the thoughts, she pushed through with her passion of the moment.

"I-I...I can be clumsy! I-I am sorry! A-ah...I...", Alice wanted to respond but she couldn't tear her focus from Eri's face, the way she looked, everything was gripping her. So different than any European girl, so new! It was like exploring a whole new world of a woman that she hadn't thought she would want to. Though here she was gazing into Eri's eyes wanting to push on with their travel. Alice gasped as she felt Eri's hand trail on her hip, and move up her body small shivers echoed the Japanese's girls touch as Alice's body was just flushing even harder after the aftermath of Eri's touches were done. When she finally rested her hand on Alice's cheek the blonde girl was now putty in Eri's hands. Her mind was focused on her and not even on if her father had finished putting on the outfit that Eri had made for him. The trade deal, hell even if they were girls was slowly melting into the background. It was like heaven itself was open to her in this very moment and not even the best or fanciest boy could match the mysterious and beautiful Japanese Guide right now. Alice's breath grew more ragged almost like she was holding back the passion that was growing within her cause it only grew stronger the closer that Eri got to her face. "I-I...I...Eri.", Alice's mind was lost in the passion and heat of their closeness and so was her logic. She no longer cared about her fall but wanting to kiss Eri now, something about those soft lips called for Alice to land, and explore them!

Alice gasped and let out gentle whines as she felt her nipple being touched by Eri's wait?! They were touching and it was sending sparks of unbelievable pressure and pleasure through her body. Though there was a pressure growing somewhere, an alien pressure, something that was beginning to form in her 'area' the place where men were supposed to help her become pregnant but it was responding to Eri. Tingles continue to surge through her body, and even her face due to the proximity as Alice just bit her lip, her eyes searching for any possibility that Eri didn't want this, squeezing Eri's hand Alice made up her mind. She set off to land and explore those lips that she had thought in her mind. Eri suddenly felt soft lips against her's and it was heaven for Alice! The touch of Eri's lips was something she hadn't felt before, no woman could compare! No man could compare to the sensations that were traveling through her body which even made her lightly arch. Alice kept the kiss going and didn't care at this point as she had her eyes closed and waited for the horrible consequence to hit her like Eri's hand calling her a monster, or a pervert.

Eri had done something unforgivable, how could she? She got caught up in the foreign beauty of Alice, her big beautiful blue eyes, those wide hips, her full thighs. So much of Alice was just beautiful to Eri, even among the few foreign women she had seen, she had never seen a woman like her. But when Alice kissed her back, all logic was lose as Eri pressed her lips and body forward on top of Alice. For that moment, nothing in the world mattered; not their parents, not their different lives, only their lips, their heart beats and the aches in their loin. Though Eri did eventually separate them as she took in deep hazy breaths, she only stared down to Alice as she gently rubbed her face lovingly and gave her another kiss.

"Alice... I want to do this more, really I do but this is a real bad public place for this. How about we get changed, enjoy the rest of the day today and tonight when you are getting prepared we can spend a little more time tonight." Eri didn't even know she could be so bold! But Alice made her want to step out of her shell even more. Or maybe this feeling in her heart made her want to do this more. I hope that can work." Eri's chest moved slowly, with heavy breaths as her nipples were perked out from the excitement of kissing Alice. But Eri knew the schedule of this place and they needed to head out quickly, there was no time. With the towels around them Eri led them both to the changing rooms and led them through the process of putting on a kimono.

After Eri took the time to dry Alice, where Eri admittedly got a little grabby and felt up the young woman a little more than before. Eri of course allowed Alice the same benefit. There was certainly a much more subtle muscle structure in her lower body, but now everything Eri thought was normal was now rather lewd. Or was it because of Alice? Still, Eri needed to at least be some what professional here, or at least try to be. Undergarments were very different in Japan as Eri explained, they were long white robes that were known as hadajudan and socks known as tabi. A nagajuban was worn over the hadajuban, there was a little technique in making sure that everything fit properly too. There were now two collars of the nagajuban over their busts. Now collars were crossed up as they were adjusted with a little space in between them that Eri called miyatsuguchi. After some adjustments a soft sash is placed under their bust to keep everything in place.

"That was step one. As I said, it is a laborous process but it does make you look quite beautiful. Now are you ready for your kimono, Alice?" Eri takes out a lovely and vibrant blue kimono with rose colored accents. "This one was my mother's favorite and considering she was quite busty, it would do her honor and make me happy if you were to wear it." Eri offered her a very low bow and presented the silken garment to Alice.

Alice felt Eri press up against her lips, almost like the softness of her lips were an addiction. There was one half of her mind that was slowly wrapping around within Eri's mental embrace while the other was screaming about her own issues and father for that matter! He probably was waiting for them to get out in their dress while he was in his own. Though that didn't matter at this point all that mattered was Eri's body, lips, and their heat mingling as she put her arms awkwardly on Eri's back rubbing it gently feeling the need to feel her. This went on for eternity when it finally broke Alice was panting and beet red as she stared up at Eri. She shivered when she felt Eri's hand on her cheek giving it a rub then a kiss which Alice gave back happily.

"I-I do too...Eri...Oh?! Oh!! I think so! Yeah, we should go ahead and do that!" She said nervously though nodded at the suggestion of more tonight. The thought of being with Eri was driving Alice with more passion that threatened to have her take Eri again but she resisted the urge though with how Eri had been so bold Alice loved every second of it. Then again she always saw herself as the princess that the prince was supposed to sweep off her feet so maybe Eri would ...no Alice! Maybe...feel it out, and even then it was a foreign person, and a woman! This was taboo spread all over it and she knew it! Though her heart wouldn't stop being loud, beating in her ear as she stared up at Eri. When it was all said Alice could see how excited Eri's body was, at least she thought so since she saw how hard Eri's nipples were compared to her own, their bodies lightly flushed as they both got up eventually. Alice was sad cause she had to leave Eri's hold which felt like heaven despite being in such a wonderous place Eri's arms were the best of all, the whole experience packed into her arms' embrace. Though her mind was interrupted as she noticed that Eri was planning on getting their kimonos ready, at least that is what she could remember through the haze of passion she just experienced, something entirely alien since she came here.

Alice did the same as Eir, but the European woman was more subtle about her movements. Maybe it was due to her mother's teachings or maybe just nature but she used her hands and got grabby as well, but her fingertips would touch in places here and there. Every touch felt the woman's muscle structure, her fat where it was placed to make her so delicious, Alice's eyes would focus on Eri's but then eventually she would comb over the woman's body while she did the same it seemed. Though Alice was blushing hard she did it willingly knowing now what the other woman's opinion of her was. They were both locked in some kind of lover's entanglement and all she could think of was Eri, despite the two men that obviously would find this rather disgusting to watch, all she could think about was the curious and bold Japanese woman in front of her. Her thoughts eventually went to watch Eri put on a kimono on her, and honestly even, in the beginning, she noticed the cloth and the way things were being done which was making her spin. She thought that European women had it hard but Japanese! They have the toughest yet out of all of the ladies she knew. Alice continued to listen to Eri with rapt attention despite feeling a little overwhelmed with the steps to just put on the undergarments! Though she soldiered through for this budding feeling for Eri.

Alice glanced at her body, noticing it made her head hurt, and the thought of putting this on every day seemed to fill her with some kind of anxiety. it was just cause it seemed so complicated but Alice's award-winning positive nature pushed past this fear as she nodded. "As you have Eri, of course, I would love to continue! Eh hehe...t-thanks Eri....you....you are very pretty yourself. Yes, I am ready." She said simply giving Eri a bashful smile due to the touching and putting on the undergarments Alice was feeling the pang build within her loins, and her heat spread all over her body from the touches and oogling Eri while she did her own share of touching Eri's body as she had done to Alice herself. Alice's eyes bulged in her head as she noticed the garment, "Y-you sure? That is a great honor Eri! I would love to wear your mother's Kimono! You...you show me a lot of respect and honor from your people. I only hope I can give it back!" Alice said with deep acknowledgment as she couldn't believe that Eri would allow her to wear such a fabulous kimono and her own family's! This was so shocking that it stunned her to the core.

"My father and I wish to show your father and you our greatest respect by sharing our dress. Many of the people were not as interested. Some of them did not even try. But you, your enthusiasm for our culture, for our way of life and for how much you... find us interesting is a good sign. And this would do my mother proud. I am not able to truly fit into my mother's kimono and if no one wears them then they are going to waste, no?" Eri came in a little closely to Alice and she kissed her, the kiss was slow, tender, thoughtful and it lingered. Eri did not wish for this kiss to end, her lips were pressed tightly against Alice for what seemed to be an infinite second with their breasts again close together. They soon separated as she pulled away and smiled. "You just happen to be the right size to fit. If not, it would take a few weeks to make a lovely fancy kimono for you. For now you can use one of my mother's. While you are still here, we can get you fitted for one. And maybe next time, you can show me how you dress next time Alice?"

With a warm smile Eri took Alice by the hand, figuratively, and helped Alice with her kimono. Much like the previous dress, this felt more like an intimate dance than putting on clothing. It involved a countless amount of delicate, small movements that ended with a tight fitting kimono that seemed to make Alice'a bust both look a little bigger but still covered. Eri came in closer with an almost loving smile as she put on the final waist band called an obi. It was a giant pink waist band tied with a pretty bow in the end by Eri.

"You look very exotic in our dress Alice. It is quite beautiful." Eri had a purple and black kimono with a vibrant green obi. Eri showed her how to put on little shoes and the girls were off to meet with her father who would have been dressed in a yukata. The Male version if a kimono, a much more loose but still beautiful piece of clothing.

"It is almost time for dinner and some shopping. I hope you have more appreciation for us after you have seen how dress. Mr. Tannor." She bowed to him formally. "You look relaxed it is great to see you again. Shall we go to dinner next, you look very handsome." Eri smiled to him.

Alice nodded to the comment as she blushed more though she wasn't sure if it was from the comment or from the fact that Eri was so close to her. Yet again her heart was still beating quick and fast from the proximity, but it all felt worth it when she felt Eri's lips on her own. The touch was becoming addicting and Alice knew that when they had to finally leave it would be tough to leave, in fact, Alice may insist that she just 'study' this country rather than go back to Europe. However, she felt her father might be quite against the idea of his only daughter which he wanted to inherit his business in a foreign country. But through Eri, the customs, dress, and even how things worked were being translated perfectly! Alice grew more infatuated with the country and even more attached to Eri as time went by like they were on a date and it just kept getting better. After the kiss however back, in reality, Alice's eyes fluttered opened as she savored the touch of Eri's lips while her thoughts coursed through her mind. "I am glad! I am happy your father wanted to share this with me! That Eir, yourself, would want to show me this kind of hospitality in your country! The others that didn't care for it didn't know how to be true explorers! I feel the way to explore is to be in it! To taste the food, try the clothes...to speak the language, and to ....write it....also...to experience....things." She trailed off as she couldn't keep her eyes off of Eri's however when she heard Eri's voice again she shook her head gently. "R-right! Haha, that is good! I am glad...I never thought of myself as ....fitting as your mother then again I am a foreigner! Why would I think how ....big....or ...." She trailed off looking down at Eri's chest her cheeks turning a bright pink though she shook her head again giggling nervously. "Don't mind me, the mind is being....adventurous Eri." Alice commented quickly as she let a huge smile appear on her face, "Sure Eri! I will put you in one of my dresses. I warn you...this might be snug, but it is a lot more comfortable than my corset dress." She said with a slightly pained face though she wanted to warn Eri before the lovely Japanese Girl went into it head first.

Alice's eyes followed Eri as best as she could while the Japanese Guide moved around her body. It was small touches here and there, small things being tied here and there while something is applied there. It was very intricate and she marveled at how they managed to put these on every day, not even her corset dress was that complicated to put on, only that they were painful. Though one thing is that it did make Alice's breasts more pronounced despite being a more muted style than her dress, which made her blush when she would notice Eri glancing at her chest once and a while. Though while before in her home country she would have slapped a woman for looking at her like that due to it being unnatural or weird she adored that Eri would find her chest enticing. Just like when they would kiss Alice loved how Eri found her delictable cause that is how it was feeling to Alice, in fact the blonde girl wanted to spend all the time with her new guide beyond just being a traditional guide of her country. She had hopeed mabye they could in the future bond closer than just simple tour guide and tourist. When Eri put the last bit which looked like some kind of decorated sash she called an 'obi' it was amazing how she looked at least what she could see. Despite how complicate they looked the dress looked positivly stunning and she admired the foreign design and style of clothing that they wore. Alice even did a little twirl for Eri to show off to the Japanese girl cause the blonde girl felt that she deserved it from doing such an amazing job. It was her mothers dress and Alice couldn't be any more elated than she could be at this moment!

"T-thank you Eri, you have excellent and dextrious hands! To put on a dress this complex with no issues, you have been doing it for years now. But I feel somewhat still blown away about how well you do it!" Alice said exstatically as she kept her eyes trained on Eri. A smile crossing her face that shined so bright you think that the sun was Alice at this point. When Alice noticed Eri's new Kimono it made her blush as it looked so fetching on the girl, though it felt like Eri could put on anything masculine or feminie and Alice would react the same. There was something going on inside of the girl's head that she was unfamiliar with, a sensation that was building in her heart and mind: I want to stay here. Alice couldn't believe it! She had only been here for a few hours already and suddenly the thought to stay in Japan was already crossing it!? She would have to ask Eri about it, what did she think? The girl had shown the same kind of interest that Alice had shown and she wanted to make sure that she wasn't the only one! Besides Eri wanted to dress in Alice's clothing! That would take sometime to get and to prepare time she would be in Japan right? She knew her father admired Japan but he was a trader meaning he would have to get a move on to the next destination or back to Europe to unload his goods. Thesse thoughts coursed through Alice's head causing her some distress within her mind. Sure they would at least have a few days to a week depending on Eri's father and her father's ability to negotiate but once that was up...No! Don't think about that right now Alice is what she thought to herself as she kept giving Eri a warm smile.

Richard was told to wait in this spot for Eri as he had thought about the ways he would meet with Eri's father. The thing is to know plans and he would need Eri's advice to approach her father in a way that was beneficial to both of them. He leaned against a wall waiting as he rubbed his chizled jaw as his eyes were heavy focus staring at the ground. The others around him even stared at him due to how solitary his stance felt like he was millions of miles away from everybody that was around him. When Alice and Eri showed up he glanced at them, his eyes ballooned as he saw his daugther dressed up in one of the dresses. "My, my Alice you look amazing your mother would be proud to see you now! You are taking to this country very well! Though your mother always told me you loved to explore, such the little miss explorer she would go on about. Haha!" He gaffawed as he looked to Eri bowing his head respectfully, "You look great too, Eri." He said in a more gentleman tone than when he spoke with his daugther. "Ah, yes, the spring was amazing and it gave me time to think and to relax from the long trip from Europe. "Oh yes! I find the men's wear to be very fitting and very relaxing Eri I apprecaite the compliment as well." He said giving her a respectful bow as he had seen other men do it by occassional glancing. Though he wasn't exactly sure if it was exactly the same as what he was doing but he was trying to be a explorer in his own way for merchantile business to a foreign power. "Oh yes, Eri, I am quite famished to be frank! I haven't eaten anything since the ship ride here. The meal sounds amazing and the shopping? Hm, I think I may pass on that, that is more my little girl's little thing. Besides I have a lot of work to plan for your father Eri, I want to show the man how respectful Richard Tannor can be." He commented giving Eri an award winning smile though Alice always thought her father's charm was a little over the top which made her giggle when he put it on display.

Eri couldn't help but fall in love with how in love Alice was with her home. The young guide was given this task as a translator once the entire restoration was put into place. She luckily had a natural intrepid nature and that has helped her progress in situations where, as a woman, she would not be able to do so. Eri decided to learn English because of the changes to Japan, the world she knew was dead and she would be forced to work a little harder and with so many foreign people who attempted trade, the addition of a language was a valuable skill. English was a common language spoken among many of the travelers to the country so she chose to study it diligently. This has been her seventh meeting thus far with foreign people but by far, she has been the most taken by Alice. She only gave her dear... friend a giggle as she walked over and placed her lips near Alice's ear.

"I hope you find exploring my valleys much more interesting than the valleys of Japan. And the festivals we can have will be delightful." Even Eri blushed at how suggestive she was being. She was quite happy that she paid a lot of attention to old English theater to learn how nuance worked with the language. But when Alice had every little piece of the Japanese outfit on. It almost made the young woman want to take it off. As Eri stared at Alice in her country's traditional garb, it made her features and natural beauty shine almost like a foreign born Amateratsu, the Japanese Goddess of the Sun. Oh dear! Alice had just made her blaspheme against god! But she could not help it! The kimono gave Alice a demure stillness that made her stunning. Eri's face was so red she looked as if she was about to faint.

"You... look stunning Alice." That was the last thing stated before everyone gathered before dinner. As it was considered a celebration to have these guests over big pot. Inside of the pot there was a hearty mix of vegetables, pork, chicken and tofu. Eri sat down with a certain level of delicacy as she held onto Alice's hand and helped her along. "Of course Mr. Tannor, you have had a long trip and it is expected you will with to plan for your meeting with my father. But I do hope you will take some time to enjoy some of holidays. I do have to ask for a little but of clemency on the 5th of May. See, on that day it is celebrated as Kodomo no Hi or Children's day. it is a day meant to celebrate the glory and the bounty of youth so I will be spending the day with my sisters Airi and Kairi. They do not speak too much English so I will be torn a little. So I hope you do not mind."

"We call this a nabemono, it literally translates into things in a pot. Which is quite funny when you think about it." Eri took their plates and filled it with vegetables, meats and tofu. They were all beautifully seasoned with a distinct saltiness and freshness they had never had before. This freshness was sublime the animals where just killed for them. Mr. Tannor was given sake to drink as the girls were given water. Eri gave them a little chop stick lesson as well as she ate with them. Though luckily, if the chop sticks did annoy them there was a fork near by their their convenience. Eri ate in a reserved notion as there was a flavorful soup and and plenty to pick from the hot pot.

"Mr. Tannor, is there any day that you wish to be taken around to explore. I know that knowing your trading partners is important and I am here to help you as well so please do not hesitate to ask. After all, I am here to help you as well." Eri offered him the warmest of smiles as she continued to eat her dinner. The pot seemed to be a never ending meal of treats. No matter how much they dug in, there were still fresh pieces to dig through and the seconds of rice were not to far behind. The potatoes were especially nice.

Alice had expected a hug but when she felt Eri's mouth near her ear, the European girl's face grew red as Richard just laughed smiling at the little scene. He thought that Eri and Alice were playing around not even considering any implications right now. "You two are really becoming fast friends! I knew that my little Alice would be able to do that! She had so many little friends back home, her mother was so happy to see that she had started to get a following of suitors too! Though sadly it seems none of them have been a hit with my little girl. Oh well, if she cannot find a husband she can take on another mantle. I know her mother would be quite upset with me for saying that but I hope that she will carry on her father's legacy." Richard commented giving Alice a warm smile, though right at this moment hearing Eri's comment made Alice's heart beat quickly. The comment from her father nearly missed her as she just listened to her lovely guide. While she couldn't help but stare down into the v-section that followed deeper giving a small gulp. "Y-yes Eir...I...I would..." She whispered back but then jumped a bit at father's cough a little. She knew that her father didn't like being ignored came from having such a presence when he walked into places. Giving a glance back she gave her father a gentle smile to make her own blush seem normal. "We shall see Father, I appreciate the thought but I wanna think on it first." She commented as He sighed laughing some, "dear, you have had years to think on this! You are growing into a fine young woman, and the trading business is best when you are spry not when you are getting to my age, my child." He let it go as he just stood there admiring the scene finally choosing to remain quiet as he had received the commented he desired. He didn't mind if Eri commented but he wanted his daughter to acknowledge him.

Richard glanced at everybody gathering while Alice blushed harder at Eri's comment, though honestly, it spoke on her face as it looked bright red. It shared that same brightness when Eri was admiring her body and she nodded gently, "Y-you look amazing yourself Eri, your dress is so infatuating that I may start wearing them instead of my normal dresses." She commented happily as Richard glanced down at them, "come now, Alice, don't say things like that. Your mother wouldn't allow you to continually dress like that. I mean I admire the Japanese too, but your mother has limits and constantly wearing that garb will probably set her off." He warned gently as Alice lightly scoffed, "mother will understand! It is me exploring a new fashion! Who knows it might explode in our home town!" She commented hopefully as Richard just shook his head, he knew that the English were more fickle than she was giving them credit for. This kind of thing was hardly even acknowledged back in their homeland, let alone women allowed to wear such outfits despite how he found them fantastic or his daughter. Alice felt Eri's hand and it made her smile warmly as she squeezed her guide's hand in return, loving how soft it felt which made her feel secure. She would follow this woman anywhere at this rate while Richard just followed them. While they sat down, Richard sat next to his daughter on the other side to seem more formal than some random place. Richard glanced at Eri nodding, "I will see if there is time, I am a busy man Eri, I didn't achieve being a trader by sitting on my laurels...it is a hard business and even more demanding one considering that merchants can be fickle." He commented glancing down at her, when she mentioned the festival he smiled, "Oh, I guess I could find some time. Oh? You have sisters and they will be joining? Ah, so you will be torn for sure, us English speakers and then natives that only speak Japanese along with your father. I don't envy your position Eri." He gave her a sympathetic smile as he looked over the food almost feeling his stomach building a growl. Alice looked over at Eri blushing but her eyes grew wide, "I get to meet you sisters?! Also, this festival sounds amazing Eri! I can't wait to hear about it! I know that my father won't push you too hard, and honestly, I will try not to grab your attention too much while you work with your family Eri.

Richard and Alice both stared at Eri with rapt attention enjoying the explanation that Eri was providing, when Eri explained that it was just something they threw in the pot Richard let out a laugh. It was hearty and rich something that some of the others weren't used to at least to him as they glanced at him a little weird as he coughed gently. "I am sorry, I...I just found that funny. I apologize." He said simply feeling a little awkward as he forgets his nature sometimes as being a hearty man and enjoying a good laugh. Though after a moment Alice and Richard both receive their plate which is filled with different rich smells. Richard's stomach is screaming for nourishment and the Japanese cuisine looks sublime and same with Alice which looks curious at the food though full of want to eat it. "My word! This looks heavenly Eri, though some of it looks alien to me...I am a little shaken, but I did tell my mother that I am an explorer and that is also of food as well!" Alice commented as Richard gave a small nod noticing the Sake as he held the cup like he noticed the other locals hold it. "Ah, ...what is this beverage? It came from a different source than what I can see is water for you two." He glanced at Eri while Alice sipped her drink after trying out some of the food after receiving the lesson from Eri how to eat with chopsticks. That was another lesson in itself, using sticks instead of silverware?! Alice was blown away and her amazement wasn't hidden from Eri as she marveled at everything that the guide showed her. Richard was equally amazed but he didn't show it as much as his daughter did. After everything she glanced at Eri nodding, "We are having water what is father drinking?" She asked while he sipped it, his face showed a little surprise as it had a ricey alcohol taste something he wasn't used to.

Richard took a moment after filling his plate again enjoying the various types of food that were available, "I only have a few meetings with some of the merchants around the docks and the important meeting with your father Eri. I wouldn't mind if you found time to lead me around, it seems my daughter has been quite taken with you! She doesn't have many girlfriends despite the little parties her mother always throws for her and her friends." Richard comments as Alice pouts gently, "father! we don't have to go into those! They are silly! Besides they are mini tea parties that mother insists I have to gain some female friends! She just wants me to live a 'normal life' as she comments though I think exploring is its own reward." She commented back as Richard just shook his head, "well your mother handles that, I don't know much about it, my dear." He said back to her going back to eating his food awkwardly but doing his best to show off the new skills that he was taught despite failing some and dropping some tofu here and there. "Oh my god, Eri, it feels like the food never ends!" Alice made a quick comment collecting some of the tofu, potatoes and even various meats as well she was finding all of this amazing while her father dug in as well. "...Anyway Eri, I would be honored for you to take me around. I don't mind to do my little exploring with our trepid guide."Richard said with a smirk as he drank some more sake that was refiled after he finished the other cup, his cheeks slightly warm as he was feeling the effects of the alcohol a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom