Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blending Spices ((Cylian997 & MasoKitty))

Eri was as always, a gracious hostess. She took all their questions amid eating before she decided to answer them all. "What you have been drinking is known as sake or a Japanese style wine made from rice. It is part of our culture and history. It is also part of our cooking as well. Mr. Tannor, you have some time before my father’s meeting. You may browse around first to see which stores you are curious about. We can then go with your ware and bring them by, and we can help you establish your new trade routes. And Alice, I am glad you enjoy our dress. Maybe we can visit a kimono shop later and try to get your own to take back as a memento of your trip to Japan. To be honest Mr. Tannor I love this position. This allows me as a woman a rare opportunity to really rise in a world where I never had any real chance too. So I am appreciative of the chance. And I get to show the world my beautiful culture. What is there not to love? I think a kimono would be a lovely souvenir. And yes Alice, you will get to meet my sisters, they only know a few words in English so I will have to translate for them. But they will have a lot of fun during the festival. There are many games to play. We celebrate a lot of holidays in Japan."

Once the meal was finished Eri took the time to gather up the plates for everyone as she passed it off to one of the servants of the hotel. Eri once again took a seat as she smiled to everyone, the sun now began to set as evening soon began to reach down through the sky. Eri looked off to the distance as she had a wistful look in her eyes, this time of day was her favorite time of day to explore the city, this might be the best time for her to show her guests a little bit of the evening skies and sounds.

"Shall we take a small walk throughout the city? This time of night it is always a lovely time to ex-" Their little meeting was interrupted by a small pair of children. They were a pair of twins obviously and they quickly rushed to Eri and they cried against her. In a flurry of Japanese, she tried to quell them down, but it didn't seem to be working too well. It was obvious quickly to Richard that those were her younger sisters Kairi and Airi. They didn't even want to allow her to go, but with the little Japanese both Alice and Richard knew, the younger sisters spoke about their precious festival for Children's Day. In about another ten minutes both young girls offered an apology and said they were sorry in Japanese, but Eri firmly corrected them as they bowed again and in the very best English they could.

"We sowwy." Their accents were much thicker than Eri's and they were unable to properly say a lot of the syllables required to properly form words. But they both sat by their sister as now her attention was monopolized by the small children. Eri was much like a doting mother with her sisters; she was kind, patient and seemed to teach them things as they spoke. The three of them eventually finally calmed down as Eri turned to them and offered a bow to her two guests.

"I am terribly sorry, but it seemed my sisters missed me. No one could get them through their night routines but me, so they came to find me, even though they knew otherwise." The pair of sisters nestled into their sister's bosom. "But they missed me, and they wished to hand out with us today, so hopefully you do not mind if we go for a little walk together?" Eri stood up as she tried to set the girls down, but they quickly fought with her, it seemed they wanted to be held up by their big sister. She sighed as she held up her sisters with a full stomach, it was quite the feat as she walked down with them both.

Eri soon walked outside as the orange setting sun set a cozy hue over the entire ocean town. Many of the people who worked throughout the day were headed home and this allowed a much more scenic route to look through the city. It also gave them a wide berth to look through, but if Eri were to be honest she wanted some alone time with Alice to find a secret spot and hide away and make memories that not only their minds would remember but ones their bodies would carry with them forever. Eri was a little disappointed but all she could do was ensure that when the children had their day, she could have her night. Luckily her father was no so co-dependent.

Regardless, Eri remained a patient guide as she allowed both Richard and Alice a moment between mother and father to chat away as she doted over her two little sisters.

Richard nodded in response as he sipped more of the beverage, it wasn't the finest he had drunk but it was a fine liquor a rice flavor was new in his palate. "Hm, I understand Eri, still a very good flavor. I mean I have my preferred liquor to have but Sake is pretty high up on the list." He commented honestly while Alice glanced over, "...oh? I wondered why do we drink water? I don't mind, just curious." She asked off hand as Richard glanced at her, "it may just be how they are my girl, you shouldn't ask such odd questions. Going to overwork our guide at this rate." Richard said half joking and half chiding as Alice took it as both with a giggle. "Okay, Father." She simply letting Eri go on with her answering knowing that both Alice and her father did throw a lot of questions just now. Richard picked up listening nodding along, "I see...interesting that Rice has such a dynamic domestically." He commented offhand. Then he glanced at Eri when she commented about their meeting as he nods slowly, "Fine, fine Eri I will go ahead and join along with. I may be a trader but a shopper isn't one of my fortes. Just supplying so said shops with the goods they wish to sell then moving on. haha." He laughed some at his own comment as Alice sighed. "Father just has issues trying to pick out anything good...you would *think* as a trader he would be good at getting gifts for his wife." Alice made a snarky reply as Richard mocked anger though breaking it with a laugh while Alice just shook her head taking some more food eating slower due to having nearly all her fill. "Capital idea Eri, I would love to get some routes going with some of the fine shops in this country. You all have some exotic goods and I have some good wares that I believe most will adore from my neck of the woods." He commented to her overall comment about finding and scooping out stores for possible supply lines for his trading. Alice giggled, "I do! It is such a pretty design! I admit it is more restricting for movement but overall I love how flattering it is on me!" She commented turning red thinking of how Eri was so adamant about how she looked in it. The thoughts made her heart beat fast, the blood within her veins to turn to fire, luckily she was wearing the dress or her body would be a whole cherry with the heavy blush on her cheeks. Richard peeks over at his daughter, "you okay my girl? You seem to be very red, in fact, you were red earlier once we left the springs. Are you coming down with something?" He asked as Alice flinched a little shaking her head, "No, I am fine father, just the spring water warmed me a little too much and eating all this wonderful food is putting me in a very elated mood." Alice lied to her father not wanting to admit that she had possible feelings for Eri, though she was sure that Eri was feeling the same way about her. Richard just glanced nodding, "Okay, dear girl, just wanted to make sure about your health. Your mother would have me skinned alive if you got sick haha!" He laughed after he swallowed some food, taking another long drink of his sake able to handle his liquor quite well he wasn't a lightweight by any stretch of the imagination. Richard also begins to listen to Eri again when she mentioned that the job she had was an opportunity to do something other women in her country never really had the ability to. He gave the girl a warm smile, "I am happy that it allows you to do something new, I...I appreciate that I am able to take my little girl or even that she wants to explore frankly. A lot of the ladies back in our country just are content with what their lot in life is, it is nice to hear that a woman wants to do more. Haha, sorry hearing me go on, I have a bit of a progressive thought process compared to my other traders. I often get harassed due to it as well, my wife tries to quiet me down when I suggest stuff or talk about women doing more than just what God intended them for." Richard said straight out with an awkward laugh at the end of it, though Alice jumped in as she frowned, "Father you do all the talking some times! Anyway! Yes, Eri I would love to go to the kimono shop and find one to bring home! Mother will be surprised!" Alice said excitedly this time Richard just chuckled amused at his daughter's words letting her continue. "I agree with Eri! This culture should be shared with the world! I mean I will gladly show some of my culture with you too as well Eri. We can blend each other like spices! Oh? Your sisters don't know much English? I mean I understand I doubt that many women in my home country know Japanese or any foreign language that they probably won't be speaking considering like my father said they stay in our country content with weaving baskets or doing normal domestic chores. Not that I think that is wrong or anything wrong with that! I just crave adventure!" Alice said with enthusiasm as she heard about the holidays and the festivals Alice seemed to get even more excited. Even bouncing on her legs some giving Eri a wide grin. "Okay, Alice, calm down! You will bump the table! Remember manners.", Richard reminded his little girl as she stopped suddenly like she had done something bad nodding slowly. "Okay, Father, sorry I got carried away." She responded in a sorry tone as Richard nodded in affirmative.

Richard patted his stomach as he let out a polite burp smiling, "The food here is delicious! You all know how to really cook Eri! I appreciate the feast!" He said like he felt he had overstuffed himself while Alice nodded, "Gosh, I don't think I could eat another bite...so good though!" She commented as her father laughed nodding with her. They were polite about it Richard didn't want to disappoint the Japanese People and Alice didn't want Eri to think negatively of her. Wait, when did Alice think so much of Eri or how she wanted to impress the Japanese beauty? It almost seemed second nature which worried Alice though the worry was soon replaced with excited anticipation of what could happen while she was touring this beautiful country. Richard and Alice noticed the colors change showing sunset coming as Richard watched Eri for a moment, same with Alice which glanced as well though it seemed their guide wanted to say something so neither one of them asked why she looked so wistful.

Richard nodded, "Sounds good to me Eri! A way to work off this belly of mine! If I don't stay somewhat active it will go to my gut haha!" He groaned gently not used to sitting like he did as he towered over everybody else. His face was contorted in winces as his bones had to stop screaming at the new sitting posture. Alice was about to do the same when two little girls, adorable girls, stormed Eri. Alice was mildly surprised as they spoke in such a fast Japanese that it made Alice look nervous along with Richard though he just hid it with amusement at the two adorable kids. Alice and Richard did indeed pick up the festival and Richard rubbed his chin in thought it would be nice to go to a festival might run into some interesting people, while Alice was so excited over the little bit she could understand and wondered how the festival would play out. Though she still was slightly nervous as she watched the scene unfolded while Richard stood by with his arms crossed watching as well.

Alice spoke first though in the dialect of Japanese that she could fathom in the meaning for 'you are okay' she was still rusty on her ability to use sounds adequately but she tried. Where Richard responded with simple comments saying that the two were forgiven for their storming of their sister. Though during the whole scene Alice couldn't help but stare in awe at Eri's motherly ability to help the two little tikes. That was one of the issues she felt she would have when she grew into a mother that could bear children: dealing with them. They all say that mothers aren't prepared when they have kids but it almost seemed like Eri had a foot up as she handled her younger sisters that she would handle children just as well. Alice grew wistful as it was one of the things her mother stressed cause she wanted grandchildren. "You must always be prepared, Alice! children can sneak up on you!" The thought came through as if her mother was chiding her right now while Eri handled them. Richard looked to Eri and smiled, "You really do have a way with your siblings Eri, they really listen to you despite just a bit ago!" He commented as a warm smile crossed his face. When the two even bowed Alice was taken back as she nodded her head along with Richard which gave them a wide grin. "Again I say, you really do know your way around your siblings Eri." He sent another compliment toward her while Alice agreed with a quick happy nod.

Richard laughed, "Eri, who am I to deny family? Of course, they can walk with us. I am not going to bite or be rude to them! If they have any questions I am sure I can-"...before he could finish Alice was to her feet as she smiled. "I can answer them too! I mean I am a girl after all! Though my father is well traveled he doesn't know much more out of his occupation." She commented as Richard glared at Alice some, "daughter, that wasn't very nice. I mean sure I do trade a lot but your old man does know something you know." He said half mocking as Alice just giggled. "Oh Father, I was merely teasing no need to get upset in front of these three!" She replied as he nodded solemnly though his smile returning, she was right it wasn't fair to get bent out of shape in front of Eri which had been very gracious to them so far. Alice and Richard noticed her carry her siblings which made Alice go further into an awestruck mode which Eri obviously would have noticed due to how much Alice was staring, even her father caught on and spoke up. "Alice, come on you act like that is some kind of act of God, didn't you say you were a woman? You know this stuff and I know how tough women can be...I just have to go home to my wife!" He made a random joke laughing some while Alice nodded trying to not stare too much at Eri lest it get awkward and she didn't want that with her possible blossoming romantic interest. Again her mind took a rewind Romantic Interest? No, she couldn't be thinking of Eri that way, could she? The thoughts plagued her as the got on their way.

While Alice did glance at Eri a lot the colors in the sky mixed with the beautiful scenery made her take pause for a moment. Though when she noticed her father and Eri move ahead she quickly caught up not wanting to be left behind in an alien land. Though the way Eri moved it seemed they were going past the various buildings and the different stalls that sold different items. Alice took all this in, the way her people ate, the way they acted, even some kids that ran past with each other speaking in their tongue. Alice was absorbing it all While Richard casually glanced at everything. He did find the Japanese interesting but eventually, his mind would always tick into trader mode while he walked around with the two or in this cause with her siblings 4 girls as Eri showed them around. Though through all this Alice's mind kept wondering to Eri, the girl was something of a beacon for her heart now, and even her groin which seemed to glow warmly. She was unsure of these feelings as she kept actually pretty close to Eri despite the girl carrying her siblings she never seemed to be apart. Richard glanced over once again noticing, "Alice! Come on, I understand that Eri is amazing but you need to learn to let the girl have some space." He said not annoyed but you could tell there was some tension in his voice as he glanced hard at Alice which backed up some nodding, "sorry father." She commented as he shook his head, "I am not trying to get mad at you my girl, but doing that might seem weird to the people here and I don't want us to come off as creepy." He commented as Alice sighed nodding. "Of course, Father." She replied simply but despite this she didn't move too far away from Eri.

"Thank you very much for your kind words Mr. Tannor. My siblings only have me as a mother figure. Our mother passed away giving birth to them, so they are the last present I ever got from my mother. Even if they annoy me and make me struggle. I love them, besides me, they are the last bits of my mother. I will do anything I can to help them." Eri gave them both a little bow as the girls hugged their big sister and they stepped outside. She nuzzled against both of her sisters warmly as they wrapped their little arms around Eri as tightly as they possibly can.

It was a lovely evening. The sun sank over the mountain sides as the orange light washed over all of them. Eri sadly was unable to pay too much attention to the Tannors as her sisters dominated her attention and her energy. She did turn around to them both every now and again but everything she said was a massive mess of Japanese. It also looked like Eri would not be able to get a word in edge wise.

"Today we ended up seeing so many people today!" Kairi quickly stepped in before Airi could even have the chance to say anything. Airi was forced to just pout for now. "I didn't even know there were so many languages Eri-nee-chan." Kairi's excitement was palpable as she talked and Airi now took a chance to step in as she conversation.

"There was this other language that sounded like a wave and they rolled their letters, it was weird!" Airi jumped in quickly. If Alice were able to understand, she would have been able to tell the girls that those were the romance languages and they were most likely French, Spanish or Portuguese. "Do you know those languages Eri? You must know them; you are so smart! Right Kairi-nee-san? She has to know them!" Airi energetically bounced in her sisters’ arms, it made holding the pair of children difficult but still manageable.

"I told you both before I can only speak English right now and I am quite content in keeping myself there for now. Besides, I do have two little sisters to take care of who take up some time. Maybe the both of you can learn those languages? Kairi can learn French and Airi can learn Spanish. Or maybe we can switch it?" It was certainly a wholesome picture, made even more warm by the fact that even though the language was totally misunderstood, the message was still there. This family, this core, truly loved each other. Eri was the maternal rock they had even though she currently did not have one herself, yet she was still only a teenager. She almost seemed like an impeccable mother already. Still she kept an eye on what happened behind them as they continued along.

The village itself already began to prepare for for a festival as there were countless toys, masks and people gathering rice for some reason. The girls looked entirely excited for this, almost as if this was going to be some sort of show, but with rice. The masks were all jovial designs as the racks were set up, she also didn't mind keeping Alice close. If anything, she preferred it. Though when her father yelled at her a little harshly, Eri felt she needed to think of a way to smooth this over. It took him a little bit of time, but she finally thought of it as she turned around to face them both.

"Eri-nee-chan! I want mochi!" Kairi yelled energetically as Airi soon joined in for the chants of mochi. Though Eri gave them both an intense, motherly glare and the girls stopped and only nestled against their elder sister. She took a moment to step towards Richard and offered him a warm smile.

"Please Mr. Tannor, I do not mind your daughter's affections. I think that is the correct word. I find them warm. The way I see it, she is just like my sisters in a way. She is lost in this new world she does not know and wishes to find something secure. I just happen to be that secure thing Mr. Tannor. So please, do not worry for my sake. Though I do appreciate the concern, I am honored by the kindness she has shown me and the closeness she wishes to share with me. I rarely have friends anymore you know. Raising my sister's takes a lot of time for me, so having someone my age to have fun with or enjoy my time with, even when she comes from another world is a blessing. So please, do not change her when I like the way that she is. But another little cultural bit, they are preparing to make a sweet candy tomorrow called mochi. It is made from rice and it is pounded for two minutes. We add some flavors, normally green tea or matcha, and enjoy eating it. My two sisters love it. As do I." Eri continued to lead them along as there were even tests of skill involved.

As they continued their walk along the city, the preparations continued as they could see men drag around fireworks, though by that point, both Kairi and Airi were sound asleep as Eri looked a little exhausted from carrying her little twin sisters. But she still held them up as best she could as she took over some steps carefully towards the English foreigners. She came in closely to speak as it seemed the girls were light sleepers.

"I apologize but my shoulders are tired from carrying them and I will take them home. I will come back after that so we can discuss the next day and festival and anything else. I will also help you get out of your kimono and help you dress into your normal attire. I will be back as soon as I can." Eri could not bow with the additional weight of her siblings so she offered them a gentle nod as she took her sisters back home. At least bedtime was easy to send them away to dream land. With the girls now in bed. Eri made her way back to the Tannor's hotel room as she did look exhausted after the entire long day, and it only looked like tomorrow as going to be worse for the young Japanese woman.

"So, tomorrow is actually going to be a rather nice day. You will get to try various small games, treats and foods. Again, it is a day meant to celebrate youth and all the blessings that come with it. But I can offer you the day after the festival to see various traders to help set up those routes Mr. Tannor. It would be my honor to be your liaison for such affairs here in Japan. I might be able to secure you better prices because of my status as the daughter of the former daimyo. Does that suffice for you? And you mentioned you enjoy drinking this drink called whiskey, my father adores drinks. If I may offer a suggestion, whenever you wish to meet with him. Share this drink. If you have some now, may I have a small taste just to gauge if my father will enjoy it? Do not worry, I will be fine." Eri took a seat next to Mr. Tannor as she began to talk about business to help him along. After all, the sooner she got this done...

The sooner she could get after Alice.

Richard frowned as he listened to Eri, "I see, well good Eri I didn't want it to be uncomfortable from what I saw of your culture. Respect for space and affection is something I have noticed. I am a warm fellow I love to laugh and to joke informally and noticed that it isn't entirely welcome. I mean I understand when you walk into a deal that you want that kind of formal respect. But I wasn't originally that kind of man, more of a worker and blending with my common man." He explained as Alice just kept listening letting her father talk as he nodded gently looking down a bit. Though when Eri mentioned that Alice was like her sisters it made Richard smile broadly, "My lovely girl might be like that but believe me that girl would find her way home, though I appreciate your guidance." He commented though he grew quiet when he heard her say that she liked how she was. Richard didn't realize that his daughter would hit off so well with the guide. Maybe Alice had more potential as some explorer or even diplomat? Nonsense! His daughter would follow in the family footsteps! He needed somebody to continue what he wanted to keep going. Though he was thrown out of his thoughts when he heard Eri speak culture which made him perk up, Alice which was being quiet also perked up listening to her. "That sounds like a trip doesn't it Alice dear? I mean think we could have some of their candy tomorrow!" Richard sounded excited to try these new flavors since he was slightly family with Tea and the like though like his daughter though not to her degree he loved exploring himself.

Alice heard her father talk to Eri as she just played with a part of her Kimono while they talked glancing up at Eri once and a while as her cheeks turned red though luckily maybe her father noticed and thought it was just a girl thing. That is what she wanted considering that if the thing she had with Eri ever got out she felt there would be more hell to pay than if Alice did something to insult her father. Alice finally perked up when her father asked her about the Mochi stuff that Eri had mentioned, "Oh! That sounds like something nice to eat! I have enjoyed myself at the hotel and I doubt this will be any different! hehe! Of course father!" Alice commented to Richard while also being bubbling and happy that she was going to experience more, not to mention Eri's words were sinking in and it felt so amazing for her to think so highly of her.

Richard glanced at the fireworks he had seen several different pieces of cargo that he hauled before though that was not on his own company ships. Since he was a new trader opening up routes still. Though it always amazed him about how they used them effectively every time he heard something that went boom it was either a cannon or cannons for different ceremonies. He was enjoying the cool night air as he looked all over though noticing Eri looking a little bushed carrying her sisters he smiled knowingly when he saw her approach.

Alice was watching them just blinking excitedly as she moved about looking at the different colors and how the designs were. She wanted to ask Eri so many questions. Her eyes were not even paying attention to either one of them as her blonde hair bounced a little bit while she bounced in her little sandals. Sure she wasn't used to this kind of restriction but she was going to enjoy it! Though finally once her wonderment had finally calmed down she turned back to notice Eri coming back unable to hold back a quiet 'aw' as she saw the two little ones tired out from eating so much and then being out though she also gave Eri a worried and concerned look. She then matched it with a smile wanting to hold the girl's hand for some reason, maybe it was how the orange colors were dancing across the sky, cooling into something more calmer and the scene was set but she wanted to hold Eri's hand so bad especially after hearing what she did earlier.

Richard nodded, "That would be good Eri, get the little ones to bed okay? I understand the need for the young to rest haha! Otherwise, how can they grow up to be strong members of society or your society! haha." Richard laughed gently as he coughed gently giving the Japanese woman a bow, then turning his head back to the fireworks wondering about them and if he would make a killing selling them overseas back at his home. They could use new festivals with them in it, the more the thought came to mind the more Richard played with it.

While Richard was distracted Alice came up to Eri noticing the little girls and her father's back turned. She couldn't help it and kissed Eri gently on the lips. She had a severe blush on her face thankful she timed it right she nodded gently to her. "T-thank you for earlier, I didn't want to say it while Father was going on about things okay? Also, you can help me, and then we can put it back on! I mean I wouldn't mind just keeping it on for a while longer Eri unless you think I should take it off." She said quietly not wanting to wake up the little ones, giving Eri a little bow herself mimicking the hotel manager.

When Eri left the scene her father turned to her, "Alice we need to head back to the hotel, I have some more ideas I need to pan out, and I don't want to disturb these good people with two bumbling foreigners that don't know what they are doing." He commented as Alice nodded, "Of course Father, lead the way." She said nicely as Richard lightly ruffled Alice's hair smiling at how good-natured his daughter was as he made his way back the way they came. Sure it was a long walk cause of how much the of the city they covered but it gave Richard the kind of feeling that he was getting into and not to mention there were many fine women here. Suddenly a sigh escaped his lips as he shook his head, he didn't need to think about that Alice hadn't known that he and his lovely wife were having issues right now. The two had done their best to keep it from their daughter and so far it was working but Richard couldn't help but give a few more of the Japanese women appreciative glances. They were so much more flawless than other women that he had encountered during his seaward travels.

The two had made it back to the hotel as they were greeted by the manager, taking the time to properly bow to them they moved to their motel room. Obviously, it was the same one they had and it was well done, Alice still struck in awe when she entered as she had just entered it the first time. Richard already instinctively went for the futons in the closet setting them up properly or at least he thought while Alice just stood by the door to the garden enjoying the scenery. Though when they heard the sliding door open up Alice turned to see Eri there looking pretty exhausted making the young blond frown hard. "Eri! You look bushed! Why not sit down on the futon that father had set up for bed tonight? At least rest a little!" Alice quickly went to Eri's side while Richard was already sitting laying back thinking about his plans tomorrow. Then when she heard Eri start speaking Alice stood there listening to her enraptured yet again like she was easily entertained which she could have been because it all was so NEW!

Though Richard just glanced at her hearing what she was saying, "That is good! It seems you got my little girl's attention she always loved to play and just enjoy things. I guess this being a new world she really wants to immerse herself." He commented, "I appreciate that a lot Eri, I would love to get to know the traders better...I mean already from just glancing I noticed some popular things I may want to take a look at but any help is appreciated." He said enjoying that Eri wanted to do so much more for him and allow him to really open a pipeline to the Japanese people to Europe not to mention he would be one of the first to do it. Then she commented with that and it made his eyes bulge a little more, "Ah, Eri, you don't have to do that. I mean I appreciate it but you don't have to use your influence if you don't want to just to please a foreigner like me." He reassured the girl that she didn't have to pull weight around if she didn't need to. Being their guide was enough for him at this point. "I mean...if you still insist on the offer I couldn't turn you down! You have been a gracious hostess and welcomed me and my daughter with the nicest of graces. Oh? Does he enjoy whiskey? Good, I normally only buy the best quality alcohol haha! He may find it has some strong kick to it when he tries it. Oh! You wanna try too Eri? I mean it is strong stuff, haha fine, don't say I didn't warn you." He brought out the battle, it had a European country on it and their name for it. The bottle looked super expensive as he pulled out two glasses for them both. Richard was surprised that Eri wanted to talk shop with him but he would be more than willing to oblige while he poured some for her and then a full glass for himself talking to her about trading.

meanwhile, Alice had retired to the garden to let her mind wonder why Eri helped her father with his business. She really didn't care for it, so she would wait till her guide was finished with her father.

Eri loved everything about the Tannor family, but the growing affections for Alice was the thing she loved the most. Especially when Alice kissed her and whispered those wonderful things to her. The young Japanese woman couldn't help herself and just loved how every little intimate moment felt like an electric shock down her spine. She knew deep down that she shouldn't have, but her flesh wanted it so badly that she could not ignore it. A temporary good bye kiss led Eri to take her sisters home as she had to prepare for the following day. The girls would be wearing pretty kimonos with her, most likely their little friend would be joining too. That also means his mother might come in. But Eri already alerted the Tannor family that tomorrow might be a slightly more difficult day due to the festival. It should not be a problem. But Eri was exhausted.

Her energy levels would have normally lasted through the day but her sister's need for attention really took that last bit from her as she stretched out and took a little moment to herself. Her father soon came by and took a seat next to his eldest daughter and looked over to her. While her father, Yamasaki Tairi, took a moment to walk by and sit next to her daughter. He looked over to her and noticed her exhaustion and he only offered her an approving smile as he took the time to prepare her some tea. He offered it to his daughter as she took it and they shared a quiet tea time.

"Thank you for your hard work Eri as always, in many ways, this family would fall apart without you." They both shared a bow with each other as Tairi left his daughter to her own devices, he knew that she most likely still had other duties she had to perform for their gaijin guests but he needed to return to his room and sleep as he needed to prepare what little joy he could summon for the morning, at least for the children in question. Once Eri had finished her tea she turned to visit the Tannors in their hotel room. Eri did do as Alice suggested and took a seat on the futon, it did feel rather comfortable as the pair took a moment to share in business. All the while, Eri eyeballed Alice. Eri wanted her close friend more than anything else but she needed to be careful. This could be a scandal neither one of them could recover from.

A gentle bow followed by a gentle sip, Eri proved to be quite able to handle liqour. She enjoyed the small samples of what was shared as the pair chatted about business and Osaka. Eri explained how the Japanese normally enjoyed conducting their business and Richard would learn that they are a very practical people but also one that, as expected, required a great deal of trust in order to do business with them. Eri offered her services as the daughter of the daimyo not because it was a kindness but since Richard was a foreigner, he needed the good word of a Japanese person to help him. And who better than one of the most trusted young women in the village? But Eri finished her drinks and pointed her father would enjoy the darker whiskeys and these would help smooth things over with her father.

"Oh, I almost forgot! We will be having a guest join us most likely tomorrow. Kairi and Airi have a little friend name Itagaki and of course their mother will be following us. She helped me practice English so you can talk with her a little bit. She isn't as good as confident as I am but I am sure she will do fine. But let me help your daughter out of her kimono. I hope everything has been to your liking thus far. And let me know tomorrow when you wish to conduct meetings with traders. They will all be out tomorrow since it is a festival. You can see all of our wars and sample all of our foods too. Admittedly, I do love mochi a little too much." With a gentle bow Eri soon left Richard and gave him coy little smile. "And she is single and many men are after her for her beauty." She teased before she left before she went to find Alice. Eri snuck up behind her and gave her a warm hug.

"Someone should have warned me foreign alcohol was so strong! I feel dizzy. But I missed you. But I had to finish with your father so I can help you out of your kimono. Then you can practice with mine." Eri pressed her lips closely to Alice as Alice felt her obi loosen and very carefully, Eri took her time to remove Alice's clothing. Almost as if she admired the beauty from so far away. Gentle kisses were pressed on open flesh like flower petals as she whispered to Alice.

"I hope you do not find it too foward... but I waited to taste your skin and sweat all day Alice..." Even if Eri's eyes were hazy there was still one truth that the Japanese woman demonstrated with gentle kisses, soft strokes of her hand and tender pulls of Alice'× nipples.

She wanted to explore more. But Eri left herself vulnerable for Alice to take off her Kimono. "Please, I want you to touch my flesh as well..." she almost begged Alice to do the same.

Richard took rather generous drinks off his glass of whiskey having a few bottles for the occasion to share with a business associate it allowed him to drink some as well. His eyes perked as he listened to Eri talk about the intricacies of Japan. As he expected they weren't ones just to take leaps or do deals haphazardly that they needed to make sure or guarantee that this would work. Though they weren't alone, Richard had to deal with a lot of people like that as he never stopped listening to Eri. Taking all that she had in about her culture and how he people conducted business made sure that he had the tools he needed to land a successful deal with several prominent merchants of Japan. Though when Eri eleborated that she offered her services was not out of kindness but cause he was foreign and that thought made him give pause as he realized it made sense. Sure, he was a nice guy, but he was a foreigner and their people just opened their borders not too long ago. She trusting strangers wasn't on their agenda or very high up. Richard laughed nodding saying that he would gladly take her services or name as the daughter of the daimyo.

Richard listened after they had concluded their business talk his eyes perked when heard about a single mother to this child. "Oh? The mother will be there? Oh? She knows English? I would love to know somebody more my age no offense Eri, and your father I suspect will be hard to just causally talk. I would love the chance to talk to this person. Also sure and don't worry about the mother, I don't bite! Heh heh!" He chuckled as he nodded, "alright Eri, that foolish daughter of mine, I wish she was here to learn all of this Eri! She is going to inherit my company and fortune! I wish she would take it seriously. Even her mother is strongly for it! Then again the woman I think just sometimes sides with me so she and I don't have to have an issue about it. This is why I kind of wish I had a son." he commented off hand though he looked a little upset looking away. "S-sorry Eri, you don't need to know my issues, go attend to my daughter. Oh?" Richard was going to just go to drinking wistfully but hearing about this mother was intriguing him. The thought of this beauty finding him attractive and maybe...more? Oh the thought made his loins stir with fire as he smirked. "I really want to know this mother now, If you would, I'd love to meet her." He finally said though nodding finally, "however you should attend to my daughter first haha, I am not ...really in the mood to talk anymore. Sorry Eri, I will talk to you later about the trades and that mother you have suggested." He smirked before going back to his whiskey.

Alice gasped as she felt Eri hug her causing her to blush horribly glancing back at Eri. "I could have told you that Eri...hehe", Alice said with a cheer in her voice as she caressed Eri's hand, it felt so natural now! Even though something screamed wrong it felt very right, like she was a suitor. A very exotic and foreign suitor but a suitor none the less. "I-I missed you too! Yeah? My father talk a lot of business talk?" Alice asked though she gasped when she felt her 'obi' loosen as she blushed hard. A girl doing this shouldn't be having this reaction, but she realized that it was Eri. Something about the foreign beauty that captivated her. She often wondered what her mother or father would say that she would to suddenly want to stay in Japan with Eri. Though that kind of though went nowhere as she knew that her wouldn't agree to it. Though those thoughts were hard to focus on when a beautiful lady was taking her clothes off. It was causing her body to flood with goosebumps and her nipples were even hard at the thought of Eri seeing her nude. It was odd but the girl excited her with just the gaze she would lay on Alice. Then the kisses! My god the kisses! They drove Alice mad with desire! It was hard enough that she had to hold back in front of her father, or anybody else but when Eri did this all threatened to break loose!

"N-no...I love it.", Alice leaned her head back whispering into Eri's ear, "...I-I wish you were going to court me...in my country we usually would court...go on dates...and then eventually marry and since you are a noble my mother would have been overjoyed cause she wants her daughter to marry higher up for closer ties to nobility. I would be happy cause it is you...Eri." Alice couldn't believe what she was saying! This felt like infatuation and her brain tried to fight it off but her heart was beating so fast from the kissing and the touches that Eri was doing to her. Then when she felt Eri tug on her nipple she let out a hot, heated moan into the girl's ear biting Eri's earlobe something she hadn't ever done before. But it looked like it needed to be nibble on. After she had taken off Alice's kimono when she heard Eri say that Alice did it the same way or the best she could for learning it that day. Though as clothes slowly melted from Eri's body Alice's lips caressed the skin, the sweat and scent of the Japanese woman was driving Alice crazy. Her eyes full of desire and need she nibbled on Eri's neck kissing shyly down as her hands touched the flawless skin underneath the kimono as she allowed it to drop. "Of course, I would love to touch you...Eri...I wanna do more...but I am unsure how to ...go about it. I...never done this with any of my friends or any women in that instance." Alice commented panting as Eri could see the need in Alice's actions, and if she was to look down Alice's slit was glistening. Of course Alice didn't know what was going on with her down there, but all she knew is an intense desire for Eri.

"I will make sure to introduce you to her tomorrow Mr. Tannor, it will be a pleasure. She has had a rather rough time as of late since she is raising her son by herself. No doubt a handsome, foreign man might bring a well needed smile to her lips. But do not feel offended if she does not speak too much English. She is not as confident as she could be. But I am sure you two will hit it off just fine. I think she can use a more dominant hand and it is something we Japanese women are more used too it. Men are very dominant in our culture but they tend to shy away from women like her as they feel that she has been cursed they only want to use her for her body so she is a little shy. Many men think she is an easy woman because she has a child but it is not like that at all. It is all very stupid if you ask me. I think you two might hit it off. But we may speak more about this on another day, And I think bringing the really dark one for my father might be a good idea."

Much like peeling away unnecessary layers of dead leaves from flowers to make the live ones look more beautiful. removing Eri's clothing revealed her form to the pristine and beautiful flower that she was. Teardrop shape breasts with a pert pair of nipples stood against the moonlit night, her royal creamy white skin made her look more like a haunting spirit than a person. But that beauty was inescapable. Long hair that flowed down and rested gently down on her shoulder like a cascade of the cloudless night sky. Her almond shaped dark eyes were a void that trapped all light and they were a trap for any man or woman who looked too deep inside. Eri's lips curved into a smile as she examined Alice's body, her skin covered in goosebumps as tender lips and fingers caressed her gently.

"I do not mind being your guide for that as well Alice, but I hope that on the way back, you will guide me too." Eri teased her as the young Japanese woman devoured Alice with her eyes, she loved just how feminine and beautiful her shape was. Eri pressed her lips on Alice as their nipples touched again, it felt as if someone has shocked her or hit the young woman with a whip. It felt exhilarating, almost as if she was alive of the first time. "Alice, that same curiosity you have shown for my culture and for my people, show it for me and my body. I want you to touch me all over, explore me and enjoy me. In only the way you can."

With those final words, Eri pressed herself forward and slipped her tongue deep into Alice's mouth. Tongues soon danced erotically as Eri groped across Alice's body, the Japanese's woman's fingers sank into malleable and warm fat like butter as she moaned into her secret lover. Moisture glistened in the moonlight as her center grow active and her loins ached for more, ached for Alice's touch. Ached for anything her foreign lover could give her, Eri was far too busy with Alice's breasts. Alice soon felt her nipples twisted and pulled by Eri as her eyes were glazed over not by alcohol but by budding love and pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom