Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

James New Owner (Father McGruder and DjDevistation)

"Oh, you're enjoying the scent, huh?" she questions as she climbs off his lap. She then sits away from in and motions for him to come over to her, "how about you do more than smell" she says as she smiles at him, "give your new master a nice long licking." Sammi reached and scratched under his chin softly as sounds of purrs emanate from James.

James meowed happily feeling her scratch under his chin glad she asked him to lick her pussy crawling to her as he gently licked inside her thighs as he moved up her legs pulling her thong aside to lick her clit the smell stronger the closer her got as it aroused his curiosity among other things still purring loudly his tail gently swaying and rubbing against her leg as he licked up her pussy wanting to please her as much as possible “Tell me how you want it I’m not satisfying you, this is my first time.” he stated embarrassed a little by that fact.

"I think you'll have better access if you remove my thong" she informs him as she cooed and shivered, "and don't worry, I'll direct you along the way." Sammi looks down at James as a slight blush over comes her face and some hair covers one of her eyes, her pussy becoming a bit wet from the first few lick her gave her as she scent began to slowly fill the air in the room. She clenches the bed sheets some as she waited for him.

James smiled happily pulling her thong down sliding his tongue in her pussy as he licked it making sure to circle her clit with his tongue still purring the sound now audible as he smelled more of he aroused scent his tail swaying slowly and steadily displaying just how aroused he was. “Thank you Sammi want to make you feel really good.” he stated returning to licking her pussy his tongue going deeper the more he got into it.

Sammi close her eyes and bit her bottom lip, she body squirmed especially her hips as she felt his flat tongue lick her pussy. Making her body jump as he licked circles around her clit, she spine tingles with pleasure as waves travel up and down them. "Yeaah~" she cooed as she answer him, she quietly panted as her body began to heat up some, as soon as she felt his tongue slip inside of her deeply she gasps softly before letting out a moan.

James continued to licked her pussy sliding his tongue in rolling it around her inner walls tasting her juices as his ears perked up hoping she would pet them always enjoying a physical expression of approval still taking a moment here and there to lick her clit. “It tastes good.” returning to licking deep inside of her his tail gently rubbing against her leg as it swayed slowly.

Sammi continued to moan pleasurable, "my god his tongue feels fantastic~" she thought as her eyes rolled back slightly. She arched her back out as one of her hand reached down and ran through his hair a few time before lightly grasping some in her hand, she pants heavily as more and more of her juices seemed to just pour inside his mouth none stop.

James purred loudly hand gripping his hair exciting him further as he licked faster the smell and taste of her flowing juices driving him practically wild as he licked as deep as he could taking only the briefest moment to look up at her arousal obvious in his eyes slightly hazy with lust “I want as much as I can have Sammi.” he stated returning to licking around her inner walls deeply still occasionally teasing her clit.

Her juices slowly stop before she suddenly unleashes her cum into his mouth, quivering as it covers his tongue and gets on his face a bit. Her cum followed but a few more squirts of her juices before she finally finishes and pants heavily and pleasurably.

James meowed gently, licking up all he could as she squirted a little on his face looking up at her excitedly his 8 inch cock rock hard “Did I do good Sammi?” he asked watching happily as she panted heavily wondering anxiously what she had in store next his body language implying her was ready to happily jump onto her hugging her affectionately, among other less innocent things.

"Mmmnn~ you did very good James" she tells him with a satisfied smiles. "Did I you enjoy?" Sammi asks already knowing the answer as she leaned back and began to rub on his harden eight inched slowly. Smirking at James as felt how hot his cock was getting, while his cock twitched slightly as she rubbed up and down with a slightly tightened grip.

James moaned loudly as she stroked his cock purring loudly “That feels good Sammi but I want more.” he stated softly meowing his cock warm and ready to enter her if she would allow it, and by the looks of it she could have him any way she wanted. Especially when she tightened her grip almost ready to cum after that. If being her pet meant feeling this good he would be begging fro a collar tomorrow

"More?~" She questions as she moves so she sitting on his lap and softly lies atop him. "You're going to have to be more specific my pet" she tells him while teasingly rubbing her pussy against his cock, she was wet again after a bit of cool air grazes her. As she waited she continued to rub and grind on his cock quiet a bit, knowing how badly he wanted to feel inside of her.

James moaned out in pleasure as she continued to tease him rubbing her pussy against his cock “Can I fuck you?” he asked his eyes in a slight cloudy from lust “Please Sammi, it’s driving me crazy.” he begged kissing and licking along her neck as she laid herself on top of him moans escaping his mouth often. “I don’t care how I just want to fuck you.” he added purring very loudly.

Sammi smiled and giggled as her cute little neko purred and begged to be inside of her, meanwhile her pussy was dripping on his cock with anticipation as she rubbed and held it about the head. The strokes James gave with his tongue sent chill down her spine and made her cheeks glow with a shade of red. Sammi then like place the head of his cock inside of her and moans softly as her pussy slightly squeezed his head with her warm walls.

James moaned out happily after feeling hr pussy drip on his cock he was finally entering her kissing and licking her neck more while it was juts his head at first it was a new experience while he was being raised he was allowed to masturbate in private but not to have sex so the experience were new to him entirely. “Thank you Sammi, or do you want me to call you something else?“ he asked letting out a soft meow as he felt her warm walls squeeze his cock.

(Welcome back sorry about the slow response busy week.)

(s'okay)

"You can call me Mistress if you'd like" she moans softly as she slowly and hesitantly slides down his cock. Sammi's eyes slight widen as she slid down his cock, the thickness of his cock opens her pussy more and stretches her walls some. She quivers and shivers as she tries to continued more and more as the walls of her pussy constricts and relaxes around him, as she grew closer to the base of his cock.

He moaned out as she slid herself slowly down his cock meowing from time to time kissing and licking down her shoulders moving to her breasts purring louder losing his virginity to his new owner “Mistress, it feels really good both wet and tight.” he stated his face a little red from embarrassment but still at this point if she wanted to hand cuff him to the bed and ride him he’d be up for it, wanting to please his owner no matter what she wanted.

(Sorry I haven't been on, my family have been moving soo~ yeah)

Sammi grabs his wrists and held them above his head as she moved up and down his cock slowly at first, blushes lightly as she let out soft pleasurable moans. Soon though she starts to pick up speed, moving up and down on James' hard cock faster her ample breasts bounce and jiggle with the motion while they were hovered above His face. If only she was closer, then James could possibly napes of her hardening nipple with his tongue.

James moaned out loudly as she rode him slowly at first and picked up pace forcibly holding his hand above his head watching her breasts bounce and Jiggle “Mistress.. It feels amazing, fuck me more please.” he begged bucking back gently., her hardening nipples teasing him as he tried in vein to lick and tease them meowing desperately in slight disappointment.

(no prob sorry for the long time to post, been busy recently myself.)

Back
Top Bottom