Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

James New Owner (Father McGruder and DjDevistation)

Father McGruder

Super-Earth
James was currently waiting patiently his tail swaying happily considering he was going to have a master, his ears perked up as he stared out the window of where he currently was being kept. He enjoyed his keepers company it was only on asocial level and he was looking forward to having a woman take him in and keep him fro more than just conversation.

He looked to his current keeper curious about what to expect from her “Did she sound nice?” he asked happily as the young woman gave a sigh considering she was going to miss James company but understood the reason he was being given away. "She did... just make sure you don’t forget me, I’ll miss you you’ve been fun to be around.” she stated smiling still happy for James none the less affectionatelr pettign his ears.

(James appearance)
http://st.blog.cz/r/reanny.blog.cz/obrazky/12197284.jpg

Sammi appeared at the address that she received, looking around at the pretty normal looking house. She walks up the steps that lead to the wooden front door that had a stained window in the upper center of it, seeing no knocker she pushes the door bell. "I hope its not some sort of scam" muttered as she waited for someone to arrive to answer, thoughts of false advertisement began to fill her skull as she waited for the door to open. When someone finally arrived at the door she stated her business and was granted entrance, once Sammi was in she spotted James, "well hello there" she greeted him with a soft smile.

He smiled happily “Are you my new owner?” he asked his tail swaying happily as she said hello “I’m James." he stated walking up while h was going to miss his previous caretaker he was looking forward to having an owner, Beginning to purr happily looign her over “You’re pretty.” he stated With a strange mix of innocence and hopeful sexual attraction anyone who wasn’t a Neko wouldn’t get usually. He began purring gently happy to meet Sammi.

He moved closer hoping to meet her approval with a gentle petting of his ears as he found a seat near her ready to be taken to her home if the deal was ok with Sammi havign hoped to beceom someme's pet fro a while now.

"Yes I am Sammi" answers him, "its nice to meet you James", once he moved close enough to her she lightly pets his softly hair. Thinking how adorable he looked sudden sexual thought began to flood her brain, heating her cheeks to an over warm red and slight quiet giggles emanate from her. "Well" she announce to him, "shall I takes you to your new home?" Sammi turns and proceeds to head for the front door, but she pauses for a moment and looks back at James asking him "any last 'good byes' you want to say to your caretaker?"

He gave a happy simile as she petted him wondering what that laughing was about but having idea everything considered looking over before giving a happy expression when she asked about any last good byes, She petted his ears happily "It’s been fun make sure you remember everything you learned." he purred happily "I will." he stated following Sammi "I’m ready Sammi, or do you want me to call you something else?” he asked curiously his tail swaying happily.

"I'll think of something as soon as we get home" she tells him as she opens the front door, waiting for him to exit first before following behind. The points to a red Toyota "there's my car" she tells him, once they were over there she opens the passenger side until her gets in and closes the door. Sammi then goes to the driver side and gets it, she looks over at James with a soft smiles as states "we're going to have a fun time together."

He smiled softly "I hope so." he stated smiling hoping she was meaning what he thought she meant having been raised till he had a sexual appetite for the purpose of sex and knowing it. "Do I have my own bed or am I sleeping in yours" he asked curiously "umm what do you have in mind?" he asked curious what his new master would expect of him, he'd been informed that some women juts wanted sex but others were into bondage and the like either sounded fun to him from the start strangely.

"You'll be sleeping with me" she tells him as she starts the car. As she backed out of the drive way she add "and as for what I have in mind...lets call it a surprise", she divers to the street and begins heading to her house, "call it a house warming" Sammi says as she stops at a red light five minutes into driving.

He gave a happy expression getting the point his tail swaying happily looking forward to the “house warming party” “I get it." he stated looking forward to seeing his new house and bed and more so his new living arrangements as Sammi’s pet as they drove to her house he kept his positive attitude watching as they approached her driveway.

"Umm..." she says hesitantly, "I don't think I can get outside calls, but alright." She with every turn she took they grew further and further from his previous owner's house, after a hour or two the finally reaches her home, a story house from the outside with a garage next to it. As Sammi pulled in she cheers "home sweet home" opening the door so James can get out, whiles she turned the car off and stepped out herself. Walking towards the front door she locks the car.

James smiled happily walking out admiring the house anxious to get inside. “It’s very nice Sammi.” he stated waiting patiently before showing his more feline behavior namely being very physical in his displays of affection as he waited by the trying to not be too excitable something he was advised against and usually was capable of unless he had something to look forward to.

Once she opened the front door to let him in she walks inside as well. "Lets have a quick tour then, shall we?" she tells James as she begins to walk deeper inside her home, showing him every room in the house. From the very basic to room with a specific purpose though there were doors she didn't tell him about that had locks on them, but she would ignore them as if they didn't exist.

Sammi didn't want James to find out about those room, well not until she felt that she should tell him. But being the adorable Neko that he was, she knew curiosity was going to be one of his traits as well.

James followed happily curious about the doors she didn’t mention but figuring he’d ask later smiling softly when they reached her bed room, smiling at thee sight of a bed hoping either he’d be able to take a quick nap or she had something in mind. “You have a very nice bedroom." Sammi he stated checking how soft the bed was, and being pleasantly surprised. "The beds very soft." he stated, hoping she might have something planned fro him as he looked around the room.

She climbs onto the bed with him and sat right next to him, "why thank you" she smiles. "would you like your surprise now?" She asks as she leaned into his ear some and whispers, she then moved to his cheek and nuzzled it softly. Jame's cheeks felt pillow soft to her as she nuzzled, unconsciously sneaking light kiss to one side while she continued.

James began purring as she nuzzled against him kissing him closing his eyes happily rubbing his head back against her affectionately. “yes please.” he stated purring loudly letting her continue to pet him however she pleased looking forward to his surprise his tail swaying excitedly letting out a small meow anxiously Any innocent meaning to his purring lost hoping Sammi was planning something really fun.

"Good" she says, "now close your eyes", her hand begin rub his thigh softly as she kisses his neck. She kisses his neck more as her hand traveled up his thigh and onto the hem of his shirt, slightly gripping it giving him some idea of what she had in store.

James closed his eyes as he was told meowing softly enjoying the way Sammi kissed his neck her hand traveling up his thighs to his shirt “Mmmm I like your surprise Sammi.” he stated surrendering entirely to her advance still purring loudly as he got aroused. “That feels really good.” he stated keeping his eyes closed happy she liked him as her pet.

Once Jame's eye close she starts to lift his shirt, removing it completely and leans in and begins kissing his chest. As she lies him down she softly climbed atop him and dragged her tongue over his nipple slowly, lightly making circles with the tip of her tongue while she starts to undo his pants. She smiles as she continued listening to his deep purrs as they vibrate through his chest.

James moaned loudly feeling her tongue over his chest his 8 inch cock hard as he kept his back on the bed “Sammi…” he stated out of pleasure whatever she had planned he was not in any mind to question it enjoying her touch greatly. His purring continued as he let out a soft meow his ear perking up happily. “Please do what ever you want.” he stated his arousal obvious on his face.

"That what I intend to do" she softly whispered in his ear, she then takes one of his nipples into her mouth and lightly suckles on it. As she does so she flicked her tongue about teasingly on it as she felt it slowly harden, meanwhile she slowly peeling away his pants once she got them open, Sammi felt Jame's eight inches tap her arm once it popped out and stood in the air twitching ever so slightly.

James moaned loudly as she continued to tease his nipples feeling his cock become rock hard from arousal and spring free when she peeled hi pants off keeping his eyes closed as she asked. Hoping she asked him to open them when she removed her clothing gently squirming from pleasure ”This feels amazing Sammi.” he stated still purring loudly his ears twitching happily and his tail gently brushing against her as eh let her have her way with him ready to do anything she asked.

Sammi began to wrap her fingers around his length, rubbing and squeezing his head some as she had him in her grasp. She moved from his nipple to his lip, she traced her tongue around Jame's lips before telling him "open your eyes."

"I need you to undo my pants" she adds as she leaned up and nibbled on his ear, her breasts softly grazing his face as she rubbed his hard cock while she waited for him to do what she told him.

James opened his eyes admiring her body moaning louder once she began stroking his cock and gently nibbled his ear as he was bombarded with pleasure. “OK, I’m going to really like being your pet.” he stated happily he stated reaching for the zipper and soon slowly pulling down her pants meowing softly from time to time while still purring enjoying sammi breaking him in as her pet admiring her smooth thighs as he pulled down her pants.

Sammi shimmied out of her pants once James pulled them far enough down, revealing that she was sporting a thong under them. "What do you think?" She asks him as she softly grinds against his hard on, making him feel how warm the lips of her pussy felt and how they seemed to only get warmer as she started to grind against him.

James moaned louder as she began grinding against his cock “It looks very nice Sammi.” he stated gently rubbing his head against her shoulders affectionately hoping to be licking between her thighs as he picked up faint smell of her wetness as he felt her warm pussy lips through the fabric of her thon against his cock. “It also smells very good.” he stated purring louder once he could smell her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom