Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alola siblings under the sun (East and Achillea-mura)

What was happening?

Bailey felt the world spinning, she heard her brother apologize for having to leave but she could not bring the words to respond to him, nor did she quite understand what was going on. As Kyle held her by the arm and took her along the beach, each step a near tumble, she began to understand.

Oh this feeling… I know this…

No stranger to this situation, the strange introspective feeling she got when she was drugged crept across her. It was almost like she was a witness to her own life as if it were a movie, her form being taken along the dark beach and behind the bushes as she wobbled, only on her feet because of Kyle.

Once his hand ran across her ass she knew exactly what was going to happen, after all it was not the first time. Bailey knew how to handle it though, just to relax. She knew people like Kyle who used drugs to down their prey were not afraid to take it further. As she felt him lead around along and his hand playing along her bikini bottom she knew it was going to be one of those nights.

Oh Morgan… I’m so sorry. She thought, wondering how embarrassing this would be for him. He would think that she took Kyle off herself after having too many drinks. It was to easy to believe a girl like Bailey would just be loose enough to fuck a guy like Kyle minutes after meeting. And from the way he talked he knew of the video in the airport, easy evidence for him to prove she was just a slut.

She was after all.

“What do you… wannnt….” She felt dizzy and faint as he pushed her hips and body down to the sand. Her hair spread out under her like a red blanket as he was above her, her skirt up just enough to see her green bikini bottoms.

Kyle simply moved his body over hers. He didn't speak when she asked about what he wanted. She probably already knew. considering what she had done in the airport.

Instead he busied his hands pushing her down working to remove her clothes. He worked to pull of her shirt. his hands grabbed her skirt pulling it along with her bikini bottom revealing her pussy.

Kyle mocked disgust as he looked at it. "You should have shaved if you knew you were a slut." He mocked her as he pulled down his shorts to reveal his cock.

"You wanna please me?" He asked rubbing her head for a moment. "Suck me off."

He grabbed her hair clearly he was just intending to be rough with her. Most men who used drugs tended to enjoy holding power over their victims and this man seemed no different. Intentionally hurting her.

In the bushes a pink frame could be seen for a moment watching before it vanished running into the woods to find its master.

Maybe my non-shaved look was not as popular as I thought?

She thought to herself as he pulled her shirt up, it sat there just above her bare breasts which jiggled up and down each time he moved her like a doll. As he feasted on the sight of her nude body she tried to breath softly and relax as much as she could, but the drugs made it hard for her to control anything. As he grabbed up her hair and tried to be all tough about pulling her hair, she slightly smiled. This was nothing, he was just an amateur at this clearly.

Looking down his shaft the drugs really began to do their magic, her conscious reverting to the sex crazed deviant that desired nothing but attention. Taking his member in her shaky and nervous hand she brought her head up as much as she could, her pink lips near to his tip as she gave it a light and soft kiss.

“Ok.” She said matter of fact. “Just be nice ok.” Her eyes were big and wide as she continued to kiss his mushroom shaped tip, her tongue joining the fray before taking some of his length into her mouth. She would seem shy about it, men liked the shy cute demeanor when they dominated her.

She however closed her eyes knowing he wouldn’t be happy with just that. Her mind was still in a whirl, but a single tear ran down her cheek as she gasped around his rod.

"Awh aren't you a good little girl." He pet her head gently being nicer to her once she agreed to suck him off. Kyle sat back spreading his legs so she could take more of his cock into her mouth.

He grabbed her skirt tossing it along with her bikini bottoms into the wilderness. "Give me your top."

He made the request for her to strip naked letting her prove herself on the beach as his hand pet her head softly giving her encouragement as she sucked on him small moans escaped his lips.

"You've done this a lot haven't you? You really are just a little attention whore. Do you like the taste of my cock?"

He couldn't help but chuckle but at least he wasn't hitting her now.

As he leaned back Bailey under her delusion just went with the flow, trying to take a few millimeters of his rod at a time as it slid into her mouth. She could feel the ridge of his mushroom along the roof of her mouth, a weird feeling as her eyes tried to fixate through the drugged blur on the cock’s veins. While she was willing to take more, she didn’t take much, the energy and spirit taken from her more and more as she begun to feel like a rag doll. Her muscles relaxing till there was little but weakness.

Bailey gagged heavily as his tip grazed the back of her throat, her tongue struggling to find its way around the bottom of his shaft as her throat convulsed. Her eyes felt so heavy that she almost wanted to sleep, but as her bottoms were stripped away from her, she felt the cold touch her hairy pussy lips and a jolt ran up her spine.

Withdrawing from his cock, saliva and precum running down her lips and chin she took a few deep breaths.
“It’s cold.” She complained as her pussy prickled. She tried to get her top off but it was all too much for her, instead collapsing on her back with her head in the sand, red hair strewn about as her eyes opened and closed as she fought it.

As she tried to take off her shirt it was clear that she wouldn't be able to do much of anything on her own. He rolled his eyes, reaching down grabbing her top, pulling it off of her limp body, and tossing it away into the wild leaving her stark naked for anyone to see with no hope of actually retrieving her cloth. He slapped her breast a firm reminder that she wasn't supposed to be sleeping if he wanted her to be nice to her like she had asked. She said she was cold, but that didn't matter. "Just spread your fucking legs and let me have some fun." His words practically bitter about the fact that she seemed to have so little energy.

He positioned himself over her, a firm hand pressing on her neck pushing her down into the sound so that he could better mount her now that his cock was hard, however he wouldn't actually get that chance. The world suddenly got a bit twisted as he blinked, a speck of blood. dripped onto Bailey's bare chest as kyle fell off of her disoriented and twitching for a moment. In the bright light of the moon two figures walked forward onto the scene, one a soft pink it's eyes aglow, the other Morgan at his Pokemon's side a sense of anger overwhelming the older brother as he looked at the scene that was unfolding.

Morgan walked up to Bailey, he pulled off his shirt and laid it over his sister's breasts wrapping her up for a moment before lifting her up. "Are you hurt?" He asked calmly for a moment, he was holding her bridal style, something that did admittedly take a bit of effort, she would feel his legs wobble with each step for a moment as he carried her, but he never really complained. He looked at his old 'friend' Kyle, a sense of menace in his eyes as he looked over the other male. "Igniel, confusion."

There was another burst of throbbing pain sent towards the other male trainer who convulsed on the ground for a moment his mind monumentally being torn asunder by Morgan as he protected his sister.

Though her consciousness was questionable, the overwhelming feeling of being clenched by the neck which caused her sexual nature to stir lifted suddenly. She did not know why, but she expected that other feelings much lower than her neck would take over soon. Instead she saw a bright blurry flash and then felt something warm drape over her. It was a strange comforting feeling, as if she was being protected by something. Noises and voices had all meshed together in her delirious mind by this time and she could make little out of what was going on around her.

But one thing she was sure of was her brother’s voice, a certain pitch in the indistinguishable noise around her that made her feel safe. While her mind and body had felt like it was floating since she took the first few sips of the drink, she now felt the overwhelming sensation of passing through the air as the sea breeze moved around her nude body.

“Where are you taking me? Be gentle…. I’m a good girl.” Though she could hear Morgan she still responded as she would in this situation, a product of the delirium.

"I know you are Bailey." He said softly. "I'm taking you home to your own bed." Morgan walked through the sand, struggling here or there to actually carry her, he was huffing by the time he got to the door, thankful that he didn't lock it. Which reminded him he would eventually need to find her clothes tomorrow she had the spare key on her person. Walking through the house she would feel a lot warmer at least.

Taking her upstairs was probably the hardest part of this whole journey, and all the while he was completely fuming. How the fuck did Kyle think he could get away with some like this. It was disturbing, especially since he had called Kyle one of his oldest friends on this island. He didn't know all the details, Igniel was a psychic type but he couldn't communicate directly, it was more empathic communication. It had come up to him while he had been helping at the center, and simply let him know that his something was very wrong, a sense of danger, and to follow it. When he saw Kyle about to strangle and beat his sister, he was furious.

Which meant he would need to put out an arrest warrant for Kyle, and certianly he would need to tell his boss. Kukui would have him fired on word alone, especially considering he had the eye witness of Igniel. That meant at least Kyle wouldn't have a job if he stayed on the island he would probably be in even more trouble.

Walking into her room, he gently lowered Bailey onto her bed, moving the blanket over her, so that she would be tucked in. "There you go nice and warm." He leaned over her for a moment, his hand brushing her forehead, partly moving her hair out of her face, but also to check her temperature and see if she was going to run a fever.

As the soft bed met her, she moaned as her body felt more relaxed than the uncomfortable beach she had been laid down on just minutes before. Bailey tried to come to her senses but the fog of the drugs was too great for her, instead she still felt as if she was in the situation, something she had all too much experience with. It had been a long while since that time in Hoenn, but she knew the self-preservation skills needed to get through such an ordeal. The relaxing bed instinctually told her that it was the next phase.

Rolling to her side as she felt the hand on her forehead, she scrunched the blanket up against her body. The cloth fell away to reveal her nude curves from thigh to breast, her upper most breast exposed and it’s nipple erect.

Bailey “hmmmed” and nudged the hand that touched her forehead, a small smile across her faces as she lay there with her eyes closed. She was very relaxed, her expression showing it from brows to cheeks. Reaching out her hand she grabbed for her prize, latching on to Morgan’s cock through his shorts.

“Give my pussy a break boys… I am only one girl. I’ll take care of you don’t worry.” Her voice was slurred as she blindly fumbled with Morgan’s pants trying to find the zipper to free his cock. All the while she grabbed, squeezed and rubbed the bulge that was his manhood through his pants in hopes his erection would guide her to the prize.
“Common, don’t… shy.” She skipped over her words in a mangled tone as she outstretched her tongue and opened her mouth invitingly.

It didn't take much for a virgin like morgan to get errect, but at the same time his sister was clearly out of it. She was talking about various boys, and he couldn't help but think that maybe she was stuck in some sort of memory, as she was determined to work on undressing him, opening her mouth invitingly, clearly wanting to suck his cock, he took her hand off his crotch, and pushed her back onto the bed. Not because he didn't want it, but because she wasn't in the right frame of mind. "Bailey, you're drugged." He said softly. Even so his eyes were linguring over her nude body.

There was some part of him that couldn't exactly resist her. He reached out and touched her, simply because he had never touched a naked woman before. His hand felt her smooth skin, trailed over her breast, down her stomach, rubbing her between her legs for a moment, but he stopped. If she wasn't allowed to fondle him he sure as hell shouldn't be trying to fondle her. He pushed her back, again.

"You need to sleep Bailey." He said softly. He pulled away from the bed, pulling the covers over her. "Please, go to bed." He stayed out of her reach, trying to make sure she would actually sleep, and once he thought she was going to settle down enough, he went to the kitchen, he poured her a large glass of water, and found the bottle of advil setting them up on her night stand with a small letter. Simply writing simply. 'For when you wake up, love morgan.'

He wondered if he should write something else, maybe leave a proposition for her. She was being sexual now, but would she want him if he was sober? He looked at her for a moment, he didn't actually want to leave her side. The bed, wasn't a small one, two would easily have been able to share it. He thought about it. No he couldn't share her bed, not tonight while she was drugged. considering how she had opened her mouth he was pretty sure if he got into the bed something lewd would happen before she sobered up, so he called on the next best thing. "Igniel." The long pink feline walked into her room. He gestured to the foot of her bed where it gracefully without disturbing her too much moved and curled up. "Make sure she has good dreams okay buddy, keep away her nightmares." He pet the psychic types head.

Regarding the note, he picked it up one last time, on the back he decided to write on it. 'If you still want me in the morning I'll be in my room.'

He hoped it wasn't too forward. Setting it down, he walked across the hall he stepped into his room, stripping down to nothing falling on his bed, and before going to sleep started to make phone calls, first to the police, and then to Kukui. Explaining everything Kyle had done.

Then once he was sure that kyle would pay for violating his sister, he tried his best to drift into an uneasy sleep.

Daylight crept into the vista windows of Bailey’s bedroom softly at first before becoming more glaring as the sun rose. It would take a few hours of this naturally occurrence to wake the slumbering Bailey from her delirium and back into the conscious world. She lay sprawled out on the bed nude, her legs spread as was comfortable for her, her small breasts resting as she breathed shallowly. Her red hair felt crusty from the sand of the beach, but more notable to her was the pounding headache she awoke to as the sun rays crept over her eyes.

“Uggghhh.” She would exclaim as she opened her eyes and shielded them from the sun with her hand. Her head felt like a drum set as she lay there for a moment looking at the ceiling.
“What a party.” She wondered as she thought of how she could hardly remember it. It wouldn’t be the first time she drank too much, Bailey hoped she hadn’t made a fool of herself or Morgan in front of his coworkers last night at her welcoming party.

Sitting up she looked around as the world spun around a moment before returning to it’s axis. She needed some advil… and a shower. She ran her fingers through her gross and sandy hair and gave herself a disgusted look in the mirror.

With a raging headache she cared little about the world around her, instead walking out of her room still nude as when Morgan brought her home. Through the living room and to the kitchen she sought a glass of water, her bare ass only moving slightly as it was tight from her usual workout routine.

She came to the counter and found the medicine Morgan had left her as well as the note.

“mmm that’s sweet.” She said in a grog as she noted Morgan’s strange use of words to say that if she needed him he was around. Taking the advil in her mouth she held it there while finding a glass of water. After drinking she leaned over the counter for a minute to regain her bearings.

Morgan wasn't exactly refreshed by daylight time, he heard movement and thought that Bailey was awake, which was good. He moved out of his own bed, only really bothering to put on shorts out of some sense of decency. Walking down the stairs to greet his sister, he looked her over, and saw she was still stark naked. He blinked for a moment, but didn't actually find it all that distressing after yesterday when he had carried home her nude form. Or when he had watched her video. The fact that she was casually nude was actually pretty cute. He walked into the kitchen waving to her. "Morning Bailey."

if there was one thing he wasn't sure of exactly it was how to talk to her about the events of last night, did she remember? did she care that she had tried to suck his dick last night? what about his own invitation? Was she going to notice the fact that his shorts did not hide his current raging errection, a mix of morning wood, and seeing an attractive woman naked in his kitchen like it was so casual a thing.

"Do you remember much about last night?" He asked trying to be casual about it as he went to the fridge and opened the door. He seemed to pretend like he was hunting for food. Though his eyes were more focused on Bailey than they were anything else in the house. Her ass alone was a lot for him to sort through and deal with. He grabbed the milk, and made a bowl of cerial. "Want some?"

Did he approach the subject of her almost getting raped? how was he supposed to talk about that, maybe he hoped she would breach it. Then he could calmly explain that Kyle was a wanted man, and that he had stopped him before he had managed to hurt her.

“Good Morning Morgan.” She said in quick reply to her brother who suddenly appeared.

She still leaned over the counter dizzily as she tried to process last night, no real thoughts or memories coming to her.

“Boy I don’t remember a thing last night.” She laughed to herself in the least headache inducing way. “I prob drank too much again, I’m such a lightweight.” She gave an uneasy laugh as if to shrug off an obviously not ok thing of drinking too much. “But I’m sure it was a great party, I hope I didn’t embarrass you at all!”

Bailey felt up to turning around and facing her brother, putting her hand behind her head as she felt awkward about being black out drunk at her welcome party. It was as she turned suddenly and she felt her small tits jiggle did she realize she was nude in front of her brother.

Instantly her cheeks became as red as her hair as her eyes went wide in astonishment. How was her brother just acting so casual as she was there naked before him. Surely, he would notice her perfectly tight ass, toned abs, playful looking breasts, womanly hips. Normal guys can’t act normal in front of her in a bikini why does her brother seem unphased as she is nude.

Still groggy that morning it took her a moment, but she finally grabbed her crotch and breasts with either hand to cover herself.

“I’m sorry….” She pleaded, running from the kitchen and to the bathroom, her ass not missing a beat.

she honestly didn't remember a thing? was it a good idea to tell her than what happened? how would she react, he watched her suddenly realize she was naked, and it hit him that it wasn't some ploy to come on to him, or be casual about his invite to his room, she didn't remember propositioning him, so how could she think that the letter was an invite to do the same to her? He let out a small grown as she slammed the door to the bathroom, silently he weighed the options as he started to brew coffee. She had locked herself into the bathroom, which meant that she had no real clothing options in there.

He walked up and gently knocked on the door. "Hey. So, I don't know how to talk about this." He said softly, deciding that she had to know. It was her body, and so she needed to know what had happened to it.

"Last night the party got cancled before it actually began, me and Kukui were pulled away on an emergency at the pokemon center, and we left you with Kyle. Kyle drugged you, and intended to rape you, but Igniel ran off and fetched me before he could. He tossed your clothing into the woods, and was about to mount you when i got there, and I used igniel to render him unconcious." There were laws against using pokemon against humans, but in that moment it was self defense so it wasn't like he was going to get into trouble.

"I brought you home, and while you were drugged, you... um... tried to take off my pants." He said softly, and this was where it got awkward, because the wording on his letter became a lot less innocent brother looking out for her and more an invitation of a deviant. He rubbed the back of his head.

"I didn't take you up on it, but... i'm the one who should be appologizing because... well I was tempted." He looked at the ground. "I was supposed to be protecting you, and instead I was inviting you back to my room when you were sober. I feel like such an asshole."

As Bailey ran into the bathroom, she felt more than a bit embarrassed. It was all the more reinforced when she looked at her reelection in the mirror, her cheeks still super red, almost blending with her few strands of hair. She knew that she would have to make a dash from the bathroom to her room in little more than a towel soon anyways, but Bailey decided she needed an extra long hot shower than morning to try and cure the hangover and the embarrassment of having exposed her brother to all of her womanly virtues.

Of course, Morgan being the diligent brother he was, she soon heard him knock on the door, probably feeling as awkward as she did. She quickly ran and turned on the shower, making it as hot as possible to hopefully burn any sort of negative feeling away.

“Hey I need to talk to you about this.” She heard him say. Bailey trembled a little bit as she thought about any sort of conversation with her brother about him seeing her naked. She jumped in the shower rather rapidly to avoid it and dunked her head under the shower.

“Uh huh I’m listening!” Bailey yelled through the sound of the water, shower curtain, and door. Expect she was not intending to listen at all. The conversation more awkward than she was able to bear in that moment. Instead she did her best to clean her hair of all the sand and grit that had accumulated in it during the party, washing it with the water and soup as she could hear her brothers muffled voice continue on its somber and dower path.

Bailey threw in the occasional “Uh huh” to reassure Morgan that she was listening as she did her best not to. When finally he stopped with what he had to say Bailey poked her head out of the curtain.

“We’ll don’t feel bad about it bro, I’m glad you could say all of that. Honestly I don’t mind at all, its bound to happen.” She hoped her words about their living in such close proximity and the fact he may catch a glimpse of her was inevitable would rectify the situation. Bailey honestly wanted to move on from the awkwardness.

the talk he was having was probably one of the hardest he had ever tried to have. It dealt with subject matter that was frankly painful to deal with, he had known Kyle for years, and over night everything he knew abut the man had changed in an instant. he had turned from one of his friends and allies into a lurking predator preying on peoples trust. What was more she had put him directly into a position where not only had he seen everything, but she had tried to suck him off, and for a brief moment he had completely considered it, he had touched her body, carressed her while she was high, and it all made Morgan think that maybe he was no different from Kyle.

He had stopped himself from taking advantage of her, he had stopped caressing her, but he had touched her, and not in the protective way he was supposed too. His fingers had traced over her pussy, he had touched her clit, things a brother frankly shouldn't do. So it was no wonder that she was only giving soft 'uh-huh' occassonally the entire thing made him want to break and she had been the victim.

he heard the water running, and even as he had spoken with her part of his mind was imagining the water running over her skin, her fingers caressing her body with soap. her firm body warmed with water.

Then came the most shocking of all, her reply. She didn't mind that she had nearly been raped? It was bound to happen? He had seen her video last night, even replied to her direct comment that she had left on the video in her reply that more content was coming soon. It was actually a pretty gross comment now that he really thought about it. Asking her if all her shows would be solo, or if she was intending to have 'guests'. He knew her comment last night had stuck out like a sore thumb, her comment about how 'all the boys needed to give her a break' and that she was a good girl.

So she had just accepted the fact that he had feelings for her that were... not brotherly in nature, she just expected to be raped?

What the actual fuck had happened to his sister in slateport?

He opened the door to the bathroom, at this point he wasn't sure if her comment was an invite, or not. She seemed so casually dismissive about it, and he wanted to think about anything else other than last night, and the attempted rape. He was only wearing shorts so he was quick to discard them. "If you don't mind what happened last night, than it's okay to join you right?"

He didn't really wait for her reply stepping into the shower with her. "Want me to wash your hair for you?"

“Uh-huh.” She replied casually as she did a half dozen times before as her brother talked through the bathroom door and the nude redhead washed herself. Except this time as the water trickled over her and she sat there with her face enveloping the warm water with eyes closed did she realize that her brother’s voice was not on the other side of the door any longer.

Wait what happened last night? Her eyes shot open and grew wide as she did not dare turn around, instead she acted casually and held her arms tight to her chest with her hands just below her chin rubbing soap into her neck. It was all a haze really, nothing much of the night previous making sense. Though as she tried to think harder and harder, she did recall something about her being nude on the beach, her brother carrying her home, and grasping at shorts…. Oh no. She froze as her brother pulled back the curtain and stepped in the shower with her.

Did she fuck her brother last night? And now he was coming back for seconds thinking she was ok with it.

“Its bound to happen.” She whispered to herself as she glanced over her shoulder. There behind her was Morgan, and a stiff rod between his legs. Her eyes went wider as he looked over his member, her brother not shy about the fact he was fully erect for his sister. Morgan himself was so forward about it, stepping in the shower and offering to wash her hair. Bailey was afraid, but not of Morgan, she was afraid that she had ruined something special between them. Her trip here was meant to be a bonding experience between siblings, and now it was day 2 and her slutty ways had already infected her brother.

Bailey reverted to the only mechanism she knew of how to please men…. Submit to them…

She didn’t want to anger her brother, it was her fault for what she did the night previous. And she would be lying to herself if she hadn’t been the least bit impressed with how her brother matured when she saw him yesterday.

Thus Bailey used the tools she knew how to use with men to keep them happy. Morgan was one of the most important men in her life and was doing so much for her bringing her to Alola, why shouldn’t she do her best for him?

Thus her instinct only knew one way to respond:
“Whatever you please Morgan.” She looked at him with a more confident set of wide eyes, and a bright smile like she gave the cameras.

Morgan took some shampoo off the shelf, he had bought something flowery knowing that his sister would be here, though he had imagined her using it herself rather than him standing here. He saw the smile on her face, and something was a bit unsettling about it, it kinda looked like the way she did when she was playing for the camera. He leaned over her, and started to wash her hair, brushing his hands through her hair gently, to help wash out the sand.

His smile back at her, was slightly more melancholic, but also happy, he had wanted her right? but now he had a small glimpse into the nightmare that was her life. a life where someone could be raped, and say it was bound to happen. He brushed over her, looking over her, and he gave a soft sigh. He looked over her body, and he was glad that her skin was clean, no bruises no marks of the assault Kyle had given her. His hands were still gentle with her, caring and kind. Despite the fact that he was stiff and erect and clearly hot for sister his first priority was looking after her.

This was something he had wanted right? there was a reason he had watched the video of her from yesterday. She had grown up beautiful, and she was the most important person in his life so why shouldn't he be happy about this? He even got to live out a dream of simply washing a woman's hair an intimate act like this was something well beyond the eternal virgin that he always was. He realized that he had gotten a touch silent, and a small nervous laugh escaped him.

"Sorry I've never actually done anything like this before now." He spoke honestly. Should he bring up the fact that they were siblings, was there some sort of rule for how this was supposed to work, he actually felt a touch awkward, what was he supposed to call her, hearing her call him Morgan was a bit impersonal, and he kinda preferred it when she was just calling him brother. "I'm not hurting you at all am I?" His touch was still reminiscent of the day before, when the two had stood on the balcony and his hand had held her side, this was Morgan being affectionate, far more so than he had gotten to be the day before now that the two were doing lewd things.

Well Morgan would call them lewd, but to her this probably seemed insanely mundane.

He started to wash her back, his soapy hands rubbing her shoulders helping to work out her muscles, he knew how to give a back rub, he had watched a few videos on the subject before, but this was actually the first time he had ever touched a woman like this. "I just want to see you enjoy yourself Bailey, I love you. So if you would like to tell me how to um... please you I'd love your guidance."

Bailey felt his hands along her shoulders, rubbing them so caringly that it made her relax despite the tense situation. While she was no stranger to being intimate with men, something about being with her brother made her feel like a virgin again, her skin crawling with nervousness and prickly tingles that made her want more. She couldn’t at first believe she felt this way, but as she thought about it more, and the more he touched her so softly and gently she realized that this was the first man to ever touch her so caringly or intimately before. Most men just grabbed her, held her, squeeze her until they juiced her in many different ways. That wasn’t to say Bailey didn’t like being treated that way, but her brother seemed to be a touch different, almost inexperienced and heartfelt.

She found herself enjoying it as he massaged her, so considerate of how she felt. It certainly was new to her that someone would care about how she felt mentally and physically beyond orgasms or even in some sort of breeding sense. Bailey closed her eyes as the hot water trickled over her and Morgan rubbed her shoulders, she could melt right there and she would be very happy.

Turning around she made sure her brother’s arms remained on her shoulders as she did not want to be devoid of that caring touch. Looking at her brother, bare to him as if the truth of her heart was exposed, she smiled a more genuine way through her golden eyes.

“You already have bro.” Bailey said almost holding back a tear of joy, feeling no comfort or physical attraction like this before. For the first time she felt sexually drawn to a man not because of an overwhelming need to please him, but because she felt his pull and love. Bailey wanted to show Morgan this, how because of the feeling and love he’d showed her that she wanted to reward him.

Pressing her body against his, her breasts squishing against his upper abdomen, she slid down his wet body. Her tits would mash up against his cock first, but then it would bounce up and whack her in the chin, making Bailey giggle as she looked up at her brother. Keeping eye contact she would daintily take hold of his manhood, squeezing it between her fingers before kissing the side of it. Bailey wanted her brother to feel love, and if the love he wanted from her was this, then she would give herself to him however he wanted.

Moving his tip to her lips she would glide it across her mouth as the water from the shower rained on her, just before opening up and taking him in. Quarter way…. Half way…. All the way to the stem she would show how much she could perform for him. While this would usually be accompanied with feelings of anxiety that she was not meeting a mans needs or wants, she instead felt love. It was a strange love, but despite this strange turn of events it made her feel good to have his cock in her throat.

She would look him in the eyes, gagging, hoping he accepted all of this love she had to return.

Something changed when he started to show affection, the way she looked at him wasn't posing for the camera anymore, something real broke free in that moment. She called him bro, and like that the tension broke, it didn't matter that the two of them were related. He actually was about to move to kiss her, but then she started to traverse his body, the feeling of her breasts rubbing his skin made him breath deeply, and gold met gold, he smiled at her more ernest, more excited for what she was doing.

When she kissed his cock he couldn't supress the shiver that errupted from his spine, he was actually being touched, now was his turn to be cared for. He felt like he was going to slip for a moment. He didn't break eye contact with her, though he did place one of his hands on her head, not to stop her, or even force her down on his cock more, no she did that on her own, he needed her for balance in the shower, cause he was suddenly struggling to breath for a moment feeling her warm mouth wrap around his cock.

It was in a way the promise she had made last night, that she was a good girl, that she would do whatever he demanded of her. It was an intimate trust, and one he knew he couldn't possibly abuse. His sister was handing him something a lot more precious than his first blow job. It was a shame his mouth couldn't exactly convey much of his thoughts, there was a warm fuzzy static that seemed to dull his mind completely.

She had called him bro, they didn't need to hide anything from one another. His hand held onto her head, but it was clear that he was enjoying this, the fact that she was gagging on his cock, taking him down to the body hair of his cock. "Sweet Arceus's judgement. Sis, you do this to me, and I don't know how long i'll last." It was the first time a profanity had ever probably left his lips, and even then it seemed tame, but the fact that she had pulled it out of him left his cheeks red with both embarrassment and pleasure.

He couldn't help the moans that escaped him at that point. it turned out that Morgan was a vocal lover. He couldn't suppress his voice, and so when he spoke it was between pained gasps of pleasure, and loud moans strings of small words that didn't make sense in context. He felt his hips move partly on their own due to the flex of new pleasure, but at the same time he was trying to stay still for her, letting her do as she pleased to him because he knew her experience would lead him to greater heights of pleasure than he could achieve by using her. Even the hand on her head was more interested in gently brushing her hair, helping her to rinse out the soap than it was in controlling her head or motions.

Bailey smirked as much as she could despite his cock in her mouth. She could tell that her brother was really enjoying this, like it was something he had not experienced much before. Something about his lack of experience comforted her, like he was her’s to train and no other girl would corrupt his expectations of her. She continued to slide his shaft in and out of her throat as she gagged each time it reached her limit. There was little that he could do to her that would be outside of what she wanted, all she wanted in that moment was to keep seeing such a happy face on her brother.

“Don’t last.” She took him out of her mouth and stroked his rod a few times as she smiled like a caring sister. “Just relax and let what happens happen.” She smiled, her golden eyes fixed on his as she stroked him with her hand, then kissing his cock with her soft lips. Bailey looked up at him as she took a lick with her tongue across one of his veins.

“I’m glad I’m here.” A tear rolled down her eye before she took his full length down he throat again and gagged furiously.

The sound of her gagging was a bit weird. Morgan would have thought it sounded painful, but the look on her face as she went about doing so, the eyes that matched him, he realized that it was more an expression of love, and came to enjoy the sound of her gags as well as the feeling of her throat tightening and pulsing as she swallowed his cock. He moaned happily, and as she told him to relax and let whatever happens happen he nodded.

Honestly he felt like his entire body was going to melt with her kisses, and her taking him down her throat gagging as his cock became slick and wet from her saliva aiding in her task. She said that she was glad to be here, and the look she gave him told him it was true. He saw the tear draw down her cheek, and a hand brushed the side of her face gently drying her eye. He still couldn't speak not really able to do much more than moan, but the essence of the caring emotion was there.

He leaned back his cock going forward giving her more to work with, as his breathing intensified his entire body going loose for a moment as he felt what was happening. His cock was slick, and hot, becoming thicker against her throat, soft twitches that warned her what was going to happen.

"I'm gonna cum, wait." Morgan did do something, he pulled back, pulling his cock from her mouth, but keeping it set on her tongue. He let her stroke him out so that only the tip of his cock was in her mouth. As the thick ropes of hot cum started to pour out, he made sure that every single drop landed on her tongue so that she could taste him. "Say aww?" Virgin or not he did watch a lot of porn, and this was always a scene he had wanted to see in real life.

He breathed more relaxed, and felt his knees wobble so he came down to his sisters level, looking her in the eye. "Would you swallow that for me?" He actually asked as if he couldn't command her, a small chuckle escaping his lips for a moment.

The moment after she had swallowed down every drop and showed her tongue, he placed hands on both sides of her face, drawing her in for an intimate kiss. He held her body gently against his, kissing her heavily for a moment.

Bailey felt him pull back. It was cute, just another sign of how gentle he was. Most guys would pour it right down her throat as if it didn’t matter. Though to Bailey it really didn’t, but the act of pulling back did show her he cared somewhat, so she made sure to make her tongue dance around his tip a bit as he patted her head and she stroke him.

The ropes of reward that came into her mouth were in fact rewarding, but Morgan’s “say aww” made her laugh

As Bailey laughed, a bit of cum seeping out the sides of her mouth as his cock pumped into her. She giggled a bit before making sure to lap the bit that escaped back up with her tongue. She figured as sweet of a guy as he was being, he deserved his seed to be swallowed. Bailey couldn’t remember the last time she spit out, and she wasn’t about to do it to her brother.

Looking up at Morgan as he drew her upwards by the cheek, she swallowed deeply to show him that she was gonna enjoy every last drop of what he gave her. But something about the way he kissed her just after that made her feel like it didn’t matter much. It was the first time ending any sort of sexual encounter of a man she was not worried she was not worthy. Morgan made her feel like a princess, and she was happy to make him a king.

Bailey chuckled just as he did.

“I’ll always swallow for you.” She gave in to his intimate kissing, yet her hand still clenched his cock as she did not want to let go.

Bailey wondered for a moment as he kissed her so deeply what all this meant. Just minutes before she was running from him in shame of being nude around him, to now being happy to swallow his cum. Yet all of this just felt right to her, that she didn’t care.

“Did I make you happy bro?”

there was no denying how hot it was watching his sister swallow his cum, or how good it felt when she licked his cock. Even the kiss that followed, while he could taste the salt and bitterness of his cum left on her breath he also didn't care, and when the kiss broke he was panting, she made a comment about always willing to swallow for him, which was in a way a promise that this while it was the first time would not be the last.

and that promise left him excited. She asked him if she made him happy, and his hand caressed the side of her face gently, brushing her skin. his cock was still hard in her hand even as she stroked him, and he was left shivering from that feeling. He touched her softly, and smiled. "I've been happy ever since you landed." He said gently. He pressed his forehead to hers gently and his hands touched her sides.

"I've wanted you since we were on the patio." He confessed lightly brushing her hair, and taking her other hand stepping out of the shower with her, so that he could walk on more stable ground, but he wasn't leading her towards towels, he walked her towards the bathroom door, leaving the water running as if he was in a hurry to do something. "I watched your break out video." His voice eager for a moment.

"I'd like to be your camera man." He knew she was planning to do more live shows, and part of him wanted in. It became a touch more clear where he was leading her, their wet bodies leaving visible footprints as he walked to his room. Opening the door and leading her to his bed. "My only condition would be that above all else, I want to see you happy if it is something you are choosing to do."

"maybe we could do it together, I know that incest is certainly a fetish, an attractive bro-sis con show would probably drive a few people crazy." He brought her onto his bed so he could sit across from her.

"But above all, I want you to feel at home here. You've already made me happy beyond everything I could have dreamed sis. Now Show me how I can repay that."

As Morgan kissed her Bailey felt lighter than air, the feeling of euphoria surrounding her as she wondered if she had ever been so lucky in her life to fall into the arms, or even around the cock, of someone who actually cared. She did even think of it as being an incest thing, in fact she didn’t care. So devoid of healthy relationships with men, she was happy to latch on to this one.

As Morgan led her away she wondered what was happening, though she assumed he was taking her back to his room to fuck her. It was a typical guy thing, but instead of feeling used she felt grateful she could give something to someone who treated her so well. For so long Bailey had given parts of her to men who just took advantage, so the thought of him taking advantage didn’t bother her at all.

When Morgan mentioned that he had seen her video, she felt heavier than a brick, ashamed a bit by the thought of her brother seeing her in such a lens. She wondered if he thought of her as just a slut, as he lay her down on the bed she felt her wet hair hit his blanket as she lay nude before him. As he went on to say he wanted to be her cameraman however, Bailey’s heart stopped, wondering if it was some sort of joke.

“Muh…. My cameraman?” Bailey looked perplexed, almost dumbfounded. She lay there with her legs spread inadvertently, her pussy just a foot or so from his still erect cock as he stood above her.

“You don’t think I’m a slut?.... how…. How did you see the video?” Her heart pounded. Thankfully by him saying it was her breakout video she knew he hadn’t seen any of her numerous videos from Hoenn.

Back
Top Bottom