Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alola siblings under the sun (East and Achillea-mura)

east

Supernova
several years ago Morgan Kale had chosen to leave his home town of Slateport in the hoenn region. At the time he had been a studious young man wanting to strike it out on his own, he had applied to work under a pokemon researcher in the beautiful warm Alola region, and he left his home to embark on his own adventure. He had became an assistant to Proffessor Kukui and for the most part he had helped to run the small school that the man had made on the islands. He was for the most part happy though the travels had put an estranged relationship with the rest of his family he made sure to call them on all the major birthdays and celebrations, but he hadn't been home to slateport in years.

The tropical air of Alola had affected him too. The young man now in his twenties was a tad more tanned than he had ever been in his life before. He was still kinda sickly, growing up he had never been great with sports, and had suffered from a lot of health problems due in part to being born prematurely. In the first few months of his life his lungs had struggled to work, now however he was much more healthy, though he did get sick from food a lot more easily than others so his cooking tended to be a touch blander than the rest of the more spicy culinary flavors of the locals. He was also kinda scrawny, but again he had made great strides in his health thanks in part to the island air, and the relaxing nature of the islander life style. There were deadlines and such sure, and plenty of adventure to be found in Alola's many paths, but for the most part compared to the heavily industrial slateport this place was quiet.

Walking into the airport he felt a slight chill. Morgan wasn't wearing a shirt, and the AC hit him like a brick to the face. the hair on his skin formed goosebumps, and his nipples actually hardened for a moment. Like the majority of people around him he was wearing shorts, and flip flops. He looked less like a pokemon researcher and more like a guy ready to go surf at the beach. On his belt was clipped two balls, his friends and own personal research assistants were currently resting up. Walking through the busy airport he wondered what his sister was gonna look like. He hadn't asked for a photo, and he realized that he probably should have because it had been a long time since he had actually looked at his family.

Checking the arrival's the next plane was definetely from Hoenn slateport, if all went as planned his sister Bailey should be on it. He had pulled a small prank on her, innocent as it was. He had told her that Alola was actually cold this time of year, that they were in the midst of the rainy season, and so she should come wearing her winter gear. It was innocent, and if she didn't look more into what he had said, he would make sure to take her clothing shopping for something that wouldn't kill her due to the tropical heat.

After the long flight over from the Hoenn region Bailey Kale's eyes were heavier than a Snorlax, wandering through the terminal on her way to baggage claim. She was like a zombie, bumping into traveler after traveler. An Evee even yelped as she had stepped on its tail, and even though she said sorry a thousand times people were still looking at her strange. For what reason she got such queer looks she wasn't sure, but Bailey as she began to wake up from her restful flight noticed the people of the Alohan airport were dressed rather strangely themselves for what was supposed to be the wet and cold season.

Most everyone was wearing shorts, swimsuit tops, no tops for some of the guys, or even just full on bikinis. The people of this island sure were hardy folks if this was winter wear. But Bailey herself had on long black yoga pants that met with calf length boots, a cut off sports top which revealed her staple midriff look, and a thick winter coat. She rarely covered up her stomach being from Hoenn, her pride and joy being its tone. It offset her below average sized breasts in her mind.

Putting her hand in her pocket she felt something that that was not there before. Bailey pulled out small piece of paper the shape of a business card, on it the name, email, and phone number of Mr. Katami Jones esq. She looked up and around, her eyes finally meeting that of Mr. Katami, the man who she then recognized immediately as the one who sat next to her on the plane. He waved to her with wiggly fingers and mouthed something indecipherable. Bailey rolled her eyes in return and walked away swiftly, her cheeks reddened. She recalled waking up from her slumber on the plane with her head on his shoulder, an honest mistake. Yet the feeling she had she was certain he had copped a feel or two while they flew, his wavey fingers and business card obviously a solicitation to yet another good time.

Walking through the airport she neared baggage claim where her brother Morgan was waiting for her. She placed the card back in her pocket, after all if the man truly was a lawyer, maybe she'd need his services some time. Bailey wasn't rich, but she knew exactly how he would want to be paid.

Trying to forget all that, Bailey looked for her brother. He had red hair just like hers so he should be hard to miss, but she also had not seen him in a long while, his health and ambitions driving him to this faraway island. Bailey had not talked to him much since then, but he was her brother, and she wanted to see what he had been up to all this time. Plus an excuse to get to the Aloha region was good enough for her.

Walking towards the arrival boards she thought of other reasons she left as well, situations she did not want to be part of any longer. While her brother and family did not know anything of that, Bailey was glad she could come hide here for a while.

Waiting for her watching the arrival boards she could see the man her brother had become. Still scranny compared to Bailey's athletic and fit looking body, he stood a head or so higher than his sister, giving her a view of his red hair to find him.

“Well there you are, I see you dressed warmly.” Bailey gave a judging eye to Morgan's lack of shirt. Though when his eyes would meet hers she smiled brightly as only a sister could to her brother.

At least she was only wearing a heavy coat, so it wasn't like she had packed for the arctic like he may have been afraid of. It made her a lot easier to pull out of the crowd, along with the sharp red hair and gold eyes that they each had inherited from their parents. He reached out and brushed his little sisters head for a moment messing with her hair as she smiled at him, and then stepped in to pull her into a hug. "You grew up." He said with a smile holding her close for a moment before pulling away.

"And yeah, I pulled a little joke, honestly i kinda expected you to look up the weather out here before you actually came down, i was gonna offer to buy you some clothing if you packed for winter. Truth is we do have a rain season, it's just closer to November, right now in May it's about two months into spring." As he walked beside his sister he put a hand on her shoulder keeping her close to him as they exited the airport.

"I've been telling mom and dad to come down this way for years to give me a visit, but they have been annoyingly dug in. I'm really glad you came to my archipelago." Stepping back out from the cool airconditioned airport into the sweltering heat of the sun he blinked for a moment feeling the transition on his skin. It was a humid heat, the kind that ruined makeup, and made sweat stick to clothing. Oppressive and muggy. "Once you hit june or july not much gets done around here. Right now is the beach season. If you want I can take you to the local watering spot."

"but first I have a little surprise for you. I figured I could bring my car, or." Walking with his sister he brought her to an area slightly past the main drop off and pick ups, where a set of Touros were lined up. The Touros had unique large saddles with handle bars on them rather than reigns. they were rather calmly eating some greens and drinking from a water bowl. "I rented us a poke-ride, their special Alolan pokemon trained, and bred to be used as transportation and labor." He patted one of them on the head. "I figured if you came here wanting adventure you may want to give these guys a try."

“My archipelago huh.” She looked at him skeptically. “Big brother is getting a head on him isn’t he.” She winked playfully at him as she jabbed her dainty fist at his shoulder. “Well don’t you worry cause I’ll find a way to get back at you for your trick, its been awhile since I’ve had to make your life miserable so I’ll find a way.”
Bailey came in close and gave Morgan a warm embrace, the first time she had in a long time. She remarked at how much more meat he put on, her big brother getting bigger she chuckled to herself. She held onto her brother’s arm pressing her body against his as she smiled up at him with her bright golden eyes.
“I’m happy to see you brother.”

Upon exiting the terminal Bailey certainly felt the joke was a bit more in poor taste then when she first realized what her brother had done. A bead of sweat ran down her ass crack as soon as she left the building. Her long black yoga pants and jacket were not going to work out. Pealing the latter off she threw it over her bare shoulder, her cutoff workout shirt still almost too much clothing. For now, she kept her complaints about the climes to herself, following her brother down the outside of the airport.

“WOW! A Touros!” Bailey ran up and pet one, their fur soft in her fingers. “This is great big bro, you sure know your way to your sister’s heart!” She smiled brightly at him. At the same time more sweat began to accumulate in her womanly regions, an uncomfortable feeling she predicted to be increased by the riding of bull Pokemon through this heat.

“Is there a place that I…. err do you mind if I can change before we go?” She “hehe’d” nervously as she looked down at her long skin tight yoga pants wrapping around hips, fit thighs, and meeting with her boots.

When he felt the change in heat he realized that his joke may have been in a poorer taste than he had originally assumed especially when he had seen the sweat already form on his little sisters body and face. He realized his goof was a bit more harsh than he had anticipated. Though seeing her reaction to the pokemon made it clear that she wasn't going to be too angry with him, and it wasn't like they would stay outside once they got to his place.

"Yeah sorry, I got more used to this place than I thought would." He said shaking his head, and back tracking slightly. The airport had a few different places to change, finding a bathroom or designated changeroom wasn't that hard to find. It was more the worry that she had anything to change into, there was a small islander botique for clothing here, but the prices were a bit much.

"Do you have swimwear?" He asked lightly, the idea of his sister in a swimsuit in public was a bit out of place, but then he could point to three to nine other women who were walking around in basically a bikini and shorts. It wouldn't be that much different, it was just the fact that it was his cute little sister that was the only difference. And he had to admit that Bailey had grown up, he could see that she had kept atheletic and toned, she had always been the sporty type when he had known her growing up. Back when they were kids it was a lot harder to tell which one of them was the older sibling, thankfully he had grown up considerably since then.

"I live on beach front property, so if you do change into that you can also hit up the ocean at the end of the trip." Having to live near Kukui's lab which was right on the beach definetely helped him in the long run. His houses back door pretty much opened up to golden sand. No wonder his complexion was a touch darker than hers now. He had forgotten how pale he had been when he got here from slateport.

Once she had changed he smiled at her. "So, how was your trip? how are mom and dad?"

“You see big brother, though you may have fooled your little sister with her choice of wardrobe for the flight.” She confidently flicked her hair and closed her eyes as if to make a point of her confidence. “I always bring wardrobe enough for any occasion.” She motioned to her right as a trio of Machops brought her checked-in bags that she had thrown all of her clothes in prior to departing Hoenn, with little intention of returning.

They each dropped the bags next to her, a stiff gruff as if the load was even big for them.

“Thank you boys.” She winked at the Pokemon, a few of which you could swear blushed as the pretty girl acknowledged their feat of strength done in her name.

“Lets see here… which bag did I put them in.” She wiggled her finger back and forth between the bags, trying to decide which one to open by eeny-meany-miney-moe. “Oh this one I think!” She unzipped the bag partially and stuck her arm down into it almost to her shoulder, her tongue sticking out in concentration as she rifled through its contents.

It would be a few moments but she finally would find what she was looking for, her face turning to a bright smile from her concentrated expression.

“Ah ha, thought I’d find you under my bras.” She said quieter than she had been talking but not so quiet enough to not turn a passing man and his Quilava’s head. Rising from the depths of her suit case Bailey pulled out two pieces of her bright blue Bandeaukini, holding them out to show her brother proudly as she stood up straight.

“Don’t you like it? Its so cute, I bought it back home before I came!” Her tone cutsie as she thought about wearing it on the beach near her brother’s house. She was excited to hear that he lived so close to the ocean so she could enjoy the sun just like home.

“I’ll be right back, I’ll go change quickly.” Bailey ran off, hurrying to get back into the cold AC before her crotch got much sweatier. She was a girl who liked to stay fresh, though her rushed nature lately left her little time to get a proper wax in.

Getting back into the terminal she closed her eyes and enjoyed the AC for a moment, then opened them to find the nearest bathroom. It was in between coming and going flights so the terminal seemed empty, only a plump nerdy looking boy and his Riolu stood patiently in the middle of the terminal next to the baggage claim outside of the bathrooms. Bailey was happy she wouldn’t have to wait in line so she rushed into the woman’s bathroom and found the largest stall.

Shutting the door Bailey breathed a sigh of relief, it was the first time she had been alone in hours. And while she was very excited to go on an adventure with her brother, she was also very excited to get some rest for a day or so to try and recover from the stress of the events leading up to this journey and the traveling experience. Thinking about all of this she draped her swimsuit over the stall door, stepping back to give herself enough room to take off her large boots while holding herself up with the flimsy wall of the stall.

That is when she heard the light pattering of pokemon feet enter the bathroom. At first she did not think anything of it, but after awhile of fussing with her boot zipper she also realized that there was not a pair of trainer’s feet that accompanied them. After finally getting one boot and sock off of her right foot, she heard the door to the stall next to her close and lock. It was suspicious, but she didn’t let it bother her, still trying to keep her balance while taking off her left boot. A few moments would pass until she managed to defeat her boots and cast them to the side of the stall, and that is when she finally realized what was going on.

Discreetly under the stall partition that bordered the stall the suspicious Pokemon entered, a small camera lens poked up and into Bailey’s stall, trained on her. She could hear the breathing of the Riolu next door as it shakily held the camera under the partition. Clearly the nerdy boy conspicuously waiting outside the bathrooms was up to no good after all.

Bailey pretended she did not see the camera for a moment, just fussing with her hair like a girl would in the bathroom while watching the lens out of the corner of her eye. This certainly wasn’t the first time she was on display, and compared to previous audiences this one seemed rather harmless. Aside from Bailey generally not caring if some virgin watched her get undressed, she also had the faintest feeling that she always wanted to go viral, the video of her surely ending up on some sort of Tube site later that day after many socks were used in her name. In the end Bailey instead of ruining the fun decided to indulge, her good-will gift to the Aloha region.

Stepping over to the side of the stall closer to the camera she pretended not to see it, still fussing with her hair before grabbing the bottom of her sports shirt and lifting it up over her head. Underneath she had on a blue sports bra, one that held tightly to her b-cup breasts. She deiced to have a bit of fun while putting on this show, doing stereotypical things that guys thought girls did while getting changed. Smiling she grabbed the full cups of her bra and gave them a shake and rub, looking to get some pleasure out of it. That was until she decided to lift off that covering, her moderate sized tits plopping out of the bottom and jiggling. Bailey purposely tried to stay in frame, giving the nerdy boy outside as much jiggles as possible while still looking oblivious, her pink nipples even erect as the idea of such a violation of her privacy aroused her some.

Next were her yoga pants, but Bailey had more in mind for this reveal. Turning around she made sure her fit ass was in view of the lens, pulling the pants down with a bend at the knees until all that could be seen was a girl wearing a pair of grey cotton undies. Just to be cheeky Bailey grabbed her ass-cheeks and pulled them up and apart, letting them fall on their own just to show how tight her ass was. Anyone who was not an amateur voyeur would have known the jig was up at that point, but this boy obviously thought it was normal for Bailey to be giving the bathroom wall such a show.

Yet there was still the matter of her grey cotton panties, her back still turned to the camera, all it would see was her two legs that met on opposite sides of a plump piece of fabric, outlining the lips of her labia and slightly wet from sweat… and more. This would be the deciding moment of this video and Bailey didn’t want to disappoint. Grabbing either side of her panties she fiddled and pulled at them just to tease, looking as if she did not know what to do with her bottoms. But then with a stretch of her arms she would pull them down, bending at the knees into a deep squat so that as her panties were pulled away her pussy would be as close to the camera lens as humanly possible. She liked to keep things neat down there, the lips of her slit very tight and picturesque, but since she had been on the go for so long she did not have much time to trim. It was not much, just cute hairs growing along her blushing lips and up her pelvis, no bush by any means, but all natural.

She held the squat for as long as necessary, getting the camera a good view of her pussy so they knew she was a good girl. She even went as far as to use her fingers to pull the lips apart a bit for some fan service as it were. But that may be what finally clued the peaking pair of master and trainer that something was out of the ordinary was happening. Bailey could hear whatever communication device the Riolu was wearing come alive with the frantic voice of the boy, clearly he knew that Bailey knew and it was time to get out of there.

“Riiioooo… uh!” The Pokemon was just about to pull the camera back and run before Bailey snatched it from his hands, grabbing it and bringing it up to eye level.

She feigned angry eyes, but soon any hint of anger with the voyeur boy would turn into a sultry look from her beautiful golden eyes, the camera drifting down to her pink lips, her smooth neck, over her breasts and pink nipples until it was level with her faintly-hairy pussy again.

“Don’t run.” She said almost in a whine. “I’m not done yet.” She let it soak in the view of her womanhood for a bit before pulling it back up to her eyes, giving the camera a suggestive look before setting it on the toilet paper dispenser at knee level.

The naked Bailey walked over to the swimsuit she draped over the side of the bathroom, gabbing the top she walked back into frame and let him see her head to toe, the picture of a fit and beautiful teen girl. Squeezing her tits together she smiled, slipping her top around her upper abdomen and clipping the strapless piece around her back. As a last hurrah she wiggled her upper body back and forth to let her tits do a dance, and then with much patience she squeezed them back into the swimsuit, leaving just a bit of underboob exposed.

Back to the side of the stall she grabbed the bottoms. The girl who was only wearing a strapless bikini top twirling the bottoms around on her finger as she rolled her nude hips around in front of the camera. With a final exaggerated roll she turned about, her ass and lower back only in view of the camera until she bent all the way down at the waist, her face looking back towards the camera and licking her lips as her pussy moistened for him to see. Slowly but surely, she pulled the blue bottoms up and over her blushing hairy lips and up her ass. Bailey was finally clothed again.

Picking up the camera she looked into it with a smile, almost like the excited on she gave her brother when he told her about the Tauros ride.

“I hope you enjoyed.” She smiled rocking the camera back and fourth, giving it one last nip-slip before a sweet giggle. “Don’t be selfish ok? Make sure to share this?” Bailey winked at the camera. It was her time in Aloha now, and she wanted to make sure she made her presence known to this new region before venturing out into it. While the boy may have been doing something horrible to any other girl, to Bailey it was exposure.

Gathering her things, she unlocked the stall door and stepped out only to find a shaking and sweaty Riolu waiting for her with a most nervous expression.

“Riiiiii….” It clattered its teeth.

Bailey bent down to his eye level, her tightly squeezed cleavage right in front of him.

“Don’t you worry little guy.” Bailey handed him the camera and patted him on the head. “Go give that back to your master. And don’t let him pay more attention to me than you tonight mkay?” She gave the Pokemon a kiss on the head, the small Riolu looking flush as the girl walked away from him.

Stepping outside of the bathroom the terminal had filled up a bit more, but the nerdy boy standing a few meters distance stuck out like a sore thumb as he watched her leave the woman’s bathroom. The bikini clad girl fixated on him as she slowly walked down the terminal back to her brother, her eyes fiery with excitement, and his dilated with fear and awe. He stood gaping as she walked past him, he looked like he wanted to say something but instead Bailey put a finger in front of her mouth and “Shussh”ed. With a wink and a lick of her lips to him she disappeared into the crowd.

Moments later she would emerged back where her brother was waiting with the Tauroses, a brighter smile on her face then when she had left.

“Can you believe that I forgot my flip flops?” She buried her old warm clothes in the suit case and wrestled with it once again to find her flip flops. All the while she had not adjusted her top to hide her underboob as she leaned over the suitcase.

Once her footwear was retrieved she looked up at her brother, excited to begin her day with him.

“Mom and dad are great…. I guess...? I don’t know I am out a lot. So what’s the plan? Where are we taking these bad boys?” Bailey fumbled with her backpack that lay on top of her suitcase to make sure her 3 pokeballs were still there, some of the most important things she owned in her mind.

Last edited:
How long did it take someone to change? Standing outside of the airport waiting for her to get changed into whatever clothes she had that she would be comfortable with, he breathed slowly. He pulled out his dex, and started to check his usual website articles. He used this thing mostly to keep informed and connected to the island. He had a few news sites, a hand full of more academic research databases he used for his work, and of course there was the usual stuff as well that a young man would have on his phone, tube for entertainment, poke-tv, and a handful of porn sites. His guilty pleasure was a guy who posted locally from melemele island, and well from time to time he would see a few of the local girls on the show. Proffessor Kukui's wife had been a real shock and pleasant surprise.

When he saw his sister re emerge he immediately noted that her swim suit looked a size too small, or maybe it was just poorly ajdusted, it was a small peek at how much she had grown up. She had always been a bit flat in the chest, but now with the B-cup, her bikini it was starting to show off a bit more chest than he had expected. Was it odd to like what was seeing? That was more because he hadn't seen her in so many years she didn't feel like family, but she was and so he tried his best to keep himself out of trouble.

"We are gonna go to my place so you can unpack. We have a dinner with my boss tonight, and of course like i said we live on the beach front." He said with a small smile. "We are going to the east side of Melemele Island, it's about a half hour ride." He hefted himself up onto his torous showing by example how to sit in the saddle and stirrup. He smiled to her, and started to steer his animal onto the rocky road. "Honestly using the pokemon is a lot easier than taking the car, the roads here aren't amazing."

That and he wanted to lead her to take the scenic road, because it crossed some of the more pretty terrain He handed her a water bottle. Riding was pretty smooth all things considered it was easy to see why these guys were used so heavily. The road from the airport was going down the mountain towards the ocean, so they actually got a very large view of the open island, with the sun behind them they could see the wide vista of green from the woods, to the bright sands of the beaches, to the crystal blues of the ocean beyond.

"Alola is comprised of four islands, we are on Melemele island, it's the only one big enough to have the airport. To the east." He pointed off to the distant waters along the horrizon a small mass of green and brown could be spotted, where a plume of white smoke was raising into the air. "That's akala island, it's volcano is a constant flurry of activity. The locals look down on any mountain that hasn't killed someone with fire in the past year. I've been there for work a few times." As they rode along the trail he tried to point out as much tourist information that he had learned.

"To the south west is Poni Island, it's less tropical than the others, more aired and less fertile, if you had been flying into that one I'd never have even attempted my little joke." He said with a small chuckle. "and behind Akala is Ula'Ula, if you squint you can kinda see the mountain."

He pointed to something off in the distance some white and blue figure that may as well have been a cloud due to how far it was, yet it was connected to the earth. "That mountain is so tall that snow is on it year round. the four islands make up Alola."

"I'm really glad you came here, it's been kinda lonely up here without any family."

Bailey had a keen instinct for men, but with her brother she wanted to believe she didn’t just catch him looking at her. Subconsciously as he mounted his Torous she realized she left a bit of underboob showing from her little show she put on for the fat virgin in the airport. Maybe she was as much on fire sex appeal wise as she felt with the blazing Alohan heat, enough so her own brother had to steal a glance. Of course, sometimes she knew she could be contrived about herself and her power over men, so perhaps she was the creepy one thinking she wielded power over her brother. Either way she felt a bit creeped out for all of half a second as she too mounted her Torous, only her backpack slung over her bare shoulder.

Sitting down on the Pokemon was interesting, its pokey hairs mixing with some of her own, a feeling that made her question taking off the yoga pants. But as she settled down on the Pokemon she rubbed herself in to try and get comfortable, an odd feeling but necessary as they would be getting to know each other well during the course of the ride.

“Alright bro, lead the way.” She smiled and waved at him from her Torous which was behind. The ride out of the airport really showed her what her brother was referring to with the poorly maintained roads. She wondered how anything could happen in this region with the infrastructure being in such a state. Yet as the Torous moved along she was impressed with how well it navigated without much direction from her, a novice at riding such a Pokemon.

When they cleared the terrain blocking their view, Bailey was in awe at the landscape that as laid out before her. It was absolutely beautiful, rivaling her home region in attractiveness.

“Wooowww, Morgan this is amazing.” She tried to look as far as she could to see Ula'Ula, pulling herself up from her seat on the Torous via the handlebars with her ass raised in the air to lean as far forward as possible.

“You know Bro… I wish you would have told me such a beautiful place existed. I wanted to come and see you for a long time, I just needed the motivation to get me away-“ She stopped herself before ending that thought and revealing her true reasons from fleeing Hoenn. “I just am glad to be hear with you.” Her expression more solemn and honest than the bright smile she forced on herself more often than not. She looked at her brother lovingly as she pulled her Torous along side his.

“How much farther to your house? I can’t wait to hit the beach.”

Watching his sister react to his home was pretty fun in all honesty, seeing her try become used to riding pokemon he was reminded a little of when he had first moved here as well. He had been freshly 18 when he had signed up for the work offer to join Kukui's lab, he got the job in part because he was so sick, he had met the proffessor while he had been in school, and gotten the job so he could use the island air to heal. The prank he had pulled on Bailey was actually the exact same one that Kukui had pulled on him so many years ago.

"I kept trying to get you dad and mom to come out here, but it kinda felt like no one was actually gonna listen to me. I'm glad you like the view." He said softly, his own smile was genuine and a touch proud of the woman his sister had become, he did however think there was more to it than what she was telling him. He hadn't wanted to call mom or dad about it, she was 18, he would provide her with a safe home good food, and so forth, but he couldn't stop her from living a life or making mistakes.

When she asked about how much farther was his home, he pointed down to the beach. "Do you see the large one with the blue roof? that's the lab where i work." The road lead through the mountains down into the woods, where the trail became a bit more maintained though it had tall grass on all sides of it. "If you go into these woods do be careful, and please don't come out here at night."

"Melemele is beautiful yes, but with beauty comes danger." He didn't want to spook his sister but he was a researcher, he had gone into the field before. Pokemon could be beautiful and friendly, but there were things out here that were far more vicious cruel, and he had seen the attacks. Not everything was great on these islands, and these woods especially always creeped him out. The road continued along a rather rickety looking bridge, but it supported The torous's weight well and he even went first to prove that it was perfectly safe, the craig that it covered however seemed to expand down to an infinite abyss where somewhere down below water could be heard moving rapidly.

The forest line broke and they arrived in a small village area along the beach, a few small stores, leading up to the beach where the lab he had pointed too earlier. However he didn't take her directly to his home, rather he parked his torous outside of a pokemon center. "That's as far as these guys go." He said hopping down, and moving to help his little sister get off of hers. Returning them to special pokeballs that then went into the pokemon center.

"You can rent the riding pokemon from any center, and drop them off at any other center, then they simply use the pokemon transfer system to return them to which ever place they were rented from in the get go. You pay a small fee for their use, and when you drop them off, you get the fee back. There are pokemon for all types of terrain, sharpedo's trained for water travel between the islands. If you need to travel by sky they have a few flying types, and the torous are the backbone of them."

"From here we are practically home so the rest we can do on foot." He took one of his sisters bags, and walked her down the street two blocks away from the pokemon center they arrived to a two story home with a front porch, that was on concreete road and solid foundation, but a back porch that was right out to the beach. "This is us. Please make yourself at home." He opened the door to show her the living room.

The longer the ride took down the beaten paths of Aloha the more Bailey had an appreciation for the beauty of this region. While Aloha and her home region of Hoenn shared a lot in common, the sun and sand for one, Aloha just had its own charm. Bailey wondered to herself what dangers her brother talked about in the forest, she could not comprehend a place so charming would have its dark places.

As the forest cleared and they rode into the village she fell in love. The quaint little down had everything needed, without the aggregated hustle and bustle of a city like Slateport. Bailey took in the sites and all the different people. There were young, old, beautiful, and ugly. Everything under the sun seemed to ve in Aloha, and now that she had found her way here she could have a fresh start, hoping to spread herself throughout the region.

“So anyone can come rent these?” She exclaimed with glee while waving bye to her Torous before it was sucked back up into its ball. She truly did hope that her brothers house was not too far away, her luggage was rather large for her, perhaps it was time to call in some help.

“Ok Moto! Engine! Come on out!” Bailey threw two Pokeballs from out of her backpack to the ground. With a flash of light before them a Tyrouge and Machop would appear, each giving off their natural call with an equally gleeful expression to see their master once again.

Bending at the knee Bailey came to eye level with her two Pokemon, smiling brightly as her kind tone welcomed them.
“Welcome to Aloha boys!” She patted both of them on the head, their expressions cheerful. It was clear the love and loyalty between Pokemon and Trainer was very much a big part of this trio's relationship, the Pokemons eyes evident they would do anything their beautiful master would order.
“This is my brother, Morgan!” She pointed up to him, both Pokemon enthusastically reciting their “Tyrrrooooge!” and “Macchoop!”.

“We are going to live at his house for awhile now, ok? He is taking us there now, but I need help with my bags. Can you do that for me?” She used such a sweet tone for them, a few men passing in the streets almost even stopped what they were doing to grab the bags for the pretty sweet toned girl.

“Tyrrooogue!”
“MACHOOP!”

If there was one thing for certain, neither of Bailey's pokemon would let anyone else touch those bags, their mission in life to enthusiastically carry out Bailey's requests of them.

They both fought for a moment over which of them would carry the heavier bag, a feat of strength in their mind to prove to Bailey who was the strongest.

“Now now boys, just pick, it doesn't matter which one.” Bailey said before turning to her brother.

“Ok then! Lets go!”

They would walk the rest of the way down the paved road. Bailey only carrying her backpack over one shoulder as she basked in the sun that absorbed into her bikini clad skin. Behind her, the two pokemon and her brother lugged her bags for the miles it took to get to his home.

Upon finally reaching the blue roofed building, Bailey's eyes glistened with giddy excitement.

“Wow this is amazing! Right on the beach like you said!” She laughed and ran in, hoping to explore the place her brother called home for so long.

Unlocking the door moving inside to his home he gave her a short tour of the place. HIs living room was the first place that the door opened too, a humble room, with a table, and a few chairs, set up to entertain guests, as well as a large fish tank on one side of the living area. The bright pink Gorebyss in the tank moved around happily. there was also a T.V. with a few different systems hooked up to it, a gamecube and a Switch, the former of which had disappeared from their home around the time he had moved even though it had technically been bought for the both of them all those years ago. As if prof that he had taken it, one of the controllers even had her initials on it. He pointed towards the fish tank. "That is Bessy, she's one of mine, but don't get too close to the glass. I didn't really catch her so much as she happened to catch me a few years ago." He pointed down to his leg where there was a scar of a thin puncture wound had slightly faded.

The back wall was a walk in kitchen. Fridge stocked full of food, soft drinks, and other stuff. "I stocked up because I knew you were coming." He grabbed a soda and passed one to her. "Don't eat yet though tonight we are going over to my bosses house for dinner." His house however didn't have any alcohol.

Walking up the stairs he brought her to what he had turned into her room. "Before this was my personal office, but since your living here I had a bed and stuff put in here." He said opening the door to show her. The window faced the ocean which meant that she would get more setting sun, but it also meant that she got a view of the wide crisp blue. Her bed was twin sized, with soft velvet bed-sheets. He had also set her up with a desk encase she wanted to set up a computer.

His own room was across the hall from hers. It was a lot more decorated. His bed was a queen sized, so he had clearly kept more comforts to himself. A small TV was set up in his room, as well as his own computer that he used for work. His view went up towards the mountain, even had a few potted plants to help create a more fresh minty smell amout the room. There was also a poster of a barely clothed celebrity which he had forgotten to take down.

And finally the bathroom, it's main feature being a bath tub clearly large enough to be counted as a hot tub, even had jets, and easily could have held multiple people.

There was also an exit to the second story patio which had a sun deck sort of set up, and of course the back door to the ocean. "What do you think?" He said after showing her the entire house. "Did your big bro do good for himself or what?"

Bailey was amazed at all that she was seeing. Her brother’s house was stunning and she could not believe that all by himself he was able to live like this, so far from the rest of his family. It made her sad in some ways that he was all alone in this big house, with no family to come visit him until now. She was happy that she could not fill up his home with some love, and try and rekindle her relationship with her brother that she so missed. Though she did recognize the Switch that he stole in the corner of her eye, a bad strike against him. But Bailey admitted to herself silently as she leaned over to examine the Gorebyss that she was not much of a gamer herself anyways.

Looking around at his house made her feel so warm. Though at first, she thought it was the crisp suntan she got riding her Torous in her bikini, she soon realized that the love her brother was showing her by giving up so much for her to stay with him. Nearly in tears as she looked at the small room that he had set up for her, an overwhelming feeling of gratitude creeped over her. It was the sweetest thing anyone had given her in a long time, perhaps ever at least in her time as an adult. Looking over to Morgan she let one tear loose down her check, wrapping her arms around him as her body pressed against his in embrace.

“Thank you big bro… this is… this is amazing.” She admired the deep blue of the ocean beyond her window as she held herself against him, her bear stomach feeling cold against his warm torso.

After the heartfelt moment she let him continue to show her around the house. His room seemed very nice, though as she looked around she noticed his naughty poster and decided to have a little fun with her brother about it. Running up to it, Bailey mimicked the pose of the celebrity, the bikini clad girl probably wearing just as much or less clothing than the model on the poster.

“Big brother! Why does she have no clothes, who is she big brother? Why do you have a picture of her?” Her tone was a cute and innocent tone of mocking as she pretended to be a pure little sister that knew little of the world. Her eyes though were full of golden sarcasm as she held the pose, her bikini clad body probably on par with most models of the world.

Motoku and Engine both moved Bailey’s bags into her room as the pair walked onto the second story patio. She was thinking about just how much trouble she could get into in a bath that large before she caught her first glimpse of the view her brother had.

“This is amazing Morgan! I can’t believe you have such a beautiful view in your house!” She looked out over the beach while leaning on the rail, her body curving.

As she leaned to examine the water tank the gorebyss slapped it's narrow maw against the glass, the sharp puncture wounding teeth pressing against the glass clearly trying to attack her and drain her of internal juices. "Never put your hand in that tank. Bessy does not like people, she's captured." He pointed to a ball that was on the shelf. "But she is very much an evil bitch."

The entire tour the thing that caught his attention the most was her, when Bailey saw her room she seemed to be off in thought for a moment her tears were a bit... odd, he paused for a moment wondering what caused such an emotional reaction only for her to grab him into a hug, his arms wrapped lightly around her and he brushed her long red hair. He smiled at her. for a moment. she was grateful as if this was the kindest thing he could have done, to him it seemed more like she was doing him a favor. "Of course this house is as much mine as it is yours now."

He blinked for a moment as she started to mimic the pose on the wall, he couldn't help but chuckle, however he was struck by just how attractive she was. The tight tone of her body definitely helped remind him that his little sister was all grown up. He chuckled though when she asked who the hot blond was in the image. "You don't recognize her?" He said walking up to the image. "Cynthia was the Hoenn champion around the time that I left. She was a big inspiration for me, never met her in person, champions and professors we may all work in the same field but our jobs are very different."

Following her to the patio he smiled as she looked out at the view. "Just wait." he said with a soft smile. His hand rested on her back, gently brushing her smooth as they both looked out at the water. "There aren't many street lamps in alola." He said with a soft smile. "So at night time when it gets dark, the moon and stars become the brightest light source. Tonight the moon is full, and I told my friends from work it would be your first day here."

"Which means that tonight in a few hours, there is gonna be a hell of a party." He smiled and leaned against the rail his arm moving to her shoulder to pull her close to him in a gentle warm embrace as he admired the distance. Then his eyes drifted to his sister, was it odd he found her so attractive all the sudden? was he really that distant that he couldn't take the moment to remind himself that this was a member of his own family, he didn't feel that estranged.

"Oh and before I forget." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a spare key to the house passing it into her hand. "Your an adult so you can come and go as you please. Welcome home."

"Oh I forgot I should call mom and dad tell them that you are here safe." He reached for his dex.

Bailey was taking in the sight of the ocean when all the sudden she felt a chill, more than any from the cold air-conditioned airport. She sat there leaning up against the rails, feeling her brother’s hand move along her back. Her skin would turn to goosebumps, the general biological reaction she exhibited seemed so odd to her than she nearly fled from his touch. Yet as she sat there with his hand on her and he explained to her the plans for later that night, she just let it happen. Perhaps she was thinking too much into it, but this was the kindest and softest touch she had from a man in a long time. Her troubles with men usually involved rougher touches that the majority of observers would not consider loving.

Big brother… why couldn’t you be there. She thought to herself as she turned and looked with golden eyes at him, wishing the past years in Hoenn Morgan was there to protect her. It had been a difficult time for her, but now all that was behind her, and for the first time in her adult life she could start fresh.

Bailey did not hear anything Morgan had to say about stars. While it would look as if she was listening, her mind was lost in the thought of his hand tracing her bare back she worked so hard to tone for moments like this when a boy wanted to look… or touch. As Morgan pulled her in against him as if to hold her close like a sweet brother, she got yet another chill coupled with a very awkward tingling sensation.

Bailey immediately broke away from his grasp.

“A party?!” She feigned over excitement to try and get her mind off of that tingle from places she cared not to associate with her brother.

She took the key and grasped it in her palm, but she was certainly much interested in hearing more about the night’s festivities.

Her goosebumps went away when Morgan mentioned calling mom and dad. Grabbing him back he put his arm around her, his hand inadvertently touching the side of her breast as she held onto his wrist.

"Just wait...." She laughed nervously. Mom and dad just did not need to be consulted as she left in a big hurry from home just days ago. "They cant wait, I just wanna look at the ocean with my big bro!" She looked up at him with a bright smile like before at the airport, one she had learned to manufacture for any moment it was needed. She held his arm tightly, his hand resting on her clavicle.

When she broke away from the grasp he was a bit surprised, but she seemed excited or happy. There was something odd though she seemed to snatch his dex right out of his hand and pull him back in towards her a moment later. Was she trying to stop him from calling mom and dad? wait did they know she was here? He just kinda realized that he had never really talked with his parents about any of this.

He shrugged off that thought as she seemed to smile at him, but it felt wrong, like she wasn't actually as happy as she had been. He couldn't really place it. His eyes checked over her body for a moment this time he was looking for something else, signs of abuse or scars, but her body for the most part seemed flawless, in ways that he kinda liked, in all honesty if she was tracking his eye movements she would probably think he was checking her out, which he totally wasn't, nope not in any way whats so ever he wouldn't do that to his little sister, even as his eyes went over her round firm probably very bouncy ass.

"A party, right!" He said this time breaking the contact and trying to step away to look somewhere that wasn't towards her, to ignore the slight tinge, and hope that his pants were loose enough that nothing would show up. "yeah once the sun gets a bit lower, at about 7 we are gonna head over to my bosses lab, so you have about two hours if you wanna take a bath, or a nap you have more than enough time. You must be tired from the trip?"

He chuckled nervously clearly he wasn't nearly as good as hiding his emotions than she was, as his eyes still went down to her bikini, and he kinda hated that he was looking at her like that. Blame it on the fact that he never had a girlfriend.

He was totally checking her out.

Bailey wanted to cringe. Her brother may not have been around to see it, but she was a woman now. Back home before the times she’d much rather forget, she was a highly sought-after woman at that. She knew exactly what a man was feeling, when he was looking at her. It wasn’t the eyes she needed to see, it was their speech, the pauses between words, the breaths they took in-between.

But what stopped her from feeling really icky was thinking about his touch on her back once again, how soft and caring it was. Maybe she just needed to go lay down? It had been a long day of traveling and all these conflicting feelings about her brother looking at her with sex eyes and touching her and making HER feel something tingly was really starting to get to her. Maybe it was something about guys when they got older and not see their sisters since they turned into women. Perhaps he just needed a chance to soak in that she was a sexual being now?

As she stretched her arms upward with the fatigue of the day Bailey decided to let it happen.

Look at me Morgan, look at my tits, my child bearing hips, my tight ass, my long legs. She thought all these illicit things to herself to try and justify this odd sexual tensions he felt between her and her long apart brother. She stood there for a moment near the entrance to their second-floor patio nonchalantly letting him look at her more if that is what he really wanted, she’d pretend not to catch him.

“Few hours till the party. Got it.” She gave a thumbs up before yawning and stretching again, Mid stretch her bikini top would come a little high, the bottom of her tit squeezing out just slightly to show a partial nipple. Bailey would not notice this, despite her not caring if he checked her out, she did not intend to give him that much of a view.

“I think I will take a bath if that’s ok. I need to wash all this traveling off of me.” Bailey went back into her room where Motoku and Engine were wrestling on her bed and gathered some bathroom items.

“You boys be good while I’m in the bath.” She wagged her finger at them as they both looked up at her from their spot on the bed.

“Moto?” The Tyrogue chimed in as Bailey turned to leave the room and walk towards the bathroom.

“No not today Moto, another time.” She winked.

Bailey shut the door behind her, trusting her brother enough not feeling like she needed to lock it. In the bathroom she started the hot water in the tub and looked herself over in the mirror as the water ran. Her body was in its prime, perhaps if she was a boy and had a sister like her, there would be some conflicting feelings as well. It was all just further reinforcement to her that she was hot, a fact she did not need to be reminded of.

Undoing the bun in her hair, the red locks flowing over her shoulders, bailey stripped down to her bare body just like in the airport. While this time it was not for any type of show, she bent over the tub and checked the water temperature, her ass pointing towards the door which unknown to her was slightly cracked.

Morgan didn't really know what to think in the moment, he was watching his sister she was stretching out, and he saw the bright pink of her breast and nipple, he was a step away from seeing her naked, and he enjoyed what he was seeing he was left on the patio, and left with a hard on. There was no single way that was healthy. Wanting to look at your sister like she was a sexual object, yeah definitely not healthy. she said she was going to take a bath and he waved her off. "Yeah, rest up okay, I'm gonna take a nap." he said softly, stretching out.

He walked to his room and closed the door, dropping his shorts off at the hamper so that he was left alone and naked, he had his phone in hand, and decided that he just needed to get it out of his system. He just needed to jerk off his cock that would help relax, and put the thought of his sister out of his mind, the smooth body, toned ass. Soft features. He looked at his bed, why was it so large? He had never had a woman over in his life, he laid out on it for a moment holding the dex looking at the net connection.

He got a ping, new upload from the guy who made peeping tom videos, excelent that was exactly the type of thing he needed right now, just an innocent video of a girl getting undressed, clicking on it he could immediately see the stall, and the girl, the familiar red hair, pale curves. Oh this was so not what he needed right now.

And yet he couldn't help but watch as the video showed off his sisters little curves, she was undressing, and then she was spreading herself out... she knew, she was posing for the camera, and what's more she liked it, he could see that much, she even went and did another trail over her body. By now his cock was well in his hand, pumping along trying not to make too much noise, but still breathing heavily. No wonder she had been changing for so long.

She had been showing off. He stroked himself, rewinded the video watched it again, did he file anything? should he watching her tease him, he realized that he really wished she was in this room watching it with him. The idea that he could have that, that he could cuddle against her, that he could make love to her. His sister was apparently a lot more sexual than he had ever imagined ever got the note on, and yet here he was watching everything.

His cock was in his hand, throbbing and twitching, the red tip wet with precum as his thumb worked the edge of the head. He was working towards his climax, around the time the video was showing the portal to her womanhood, he just had to reconcile that he couldn't touch, but now he had a way to see. He moaned softly as he worked himself up into a ferver his hands brushing him harder and harder, till finally he climaxed, the hot spunk spurted out of him, his rod still stiff but the heat had gone from his body, his spine tingled slightly as he stroked out every drop into the woman he was imagining, but rather leaving a messy trail along his stomach and pelvis. He got up, cleaned himself up with some paper he kept in a drawer in his desk, saved the video to his favorites.

"I'm fucked up." he said shaking his head, but decided not to say anything more on the subject, he realized his door was ajar the entire time, if she could have she would have been able to watch him, but she was in the bath, or at least that was what he thought he had no idea how many times he had watched that video. in fact it was kinda late, they needed too start getting ready.

He changed his clothing, finally put on a shirt, and called out to his sister once he leaned over the door. "Hey we gotta go in like 20 minutes."

It was a nice relaxing way to unwind. After her long Bath Bailey had wrapped herself in a towel and walked back to her room with her tits squeezed under the white cloth. As she passed her brother’s room she could hear some interesting noises, but she did not linger to look in, that would be sick. It was good he was getting it out of his system, sometimes guys needed to do that she knew. Bailey herself felt the same, but instead of going back and tending to those needs she instead went into her room, dropped the towel on top of Engine’s head and laying down in her bed nude, looking at the sunset over the beach.

This was paradise…. She thought to herself as she lay there, her hand running over her own stomach and down over her pelvis. She played a bit with the hairs around her labia, not sure what to think of them as she usually kept everything bare down there. She wish she knew what guys thought of a hairy set of lower lips, it wasn’t a bush after all. Something made her think about asking Morgan, but that would have been really weird.

Touching the pinks lips of her labia some more she picked up her phone with the other hand and decided to view a bit of what was going on in the Aloha region. Afterall, when her brother was at work she would need something to do. Bailey was also curious if the little chubster at the airport actually shared her video, a potential start to a career here in the region from one viral video could be good for Bailey, giving her something to do.

Sure enough there was her hairy labia on the front page of a local Tube site. She turned the phone to get a better picture of it, wondering what she thought from that angle she rarely saw her slit from. All of the comments on the video seemed pretty positive, and it already had something to the tune of 200,000 views.

Holding the phone on her chest she smiled and closed her eyes. If she was going to do this again she was going to do this right, not complications or associations this time, all on her own. Bailey picked up the phone once more and wrote a comment on the video.

“Thanks gamer_lord753! I’m glad you shared like I told you too! I’ll give all you boys some more content soon xoxo.”

It was then she heard her brother, his voice calmer after he took care of himself, calling her to get ready for the party.

“Coming!” She yelled back.

Bailey hopped out of bed still nude, but it was no problem. She slipped on a new green bikini bottom with a white mini-skirt over that. Looking in the mirror the half-naked girl twirled her lower body a bit to see if she liked how the skirt flowed around her. Looking around she tried to find the bikini top that matched this, at which time she realized she had not closed any of the curtains to her window.

“Silly girl.” She whispered to herself shaking her head. It was too late now so she would not bother wasting the time.

“Maaacchooppp!” Engine said as he handed the green bikini top to Bailey.

“Thanks sweetie.” She blew him a kiss as she grabbed it, wrapping the strings around her back and neck, tying them off. Over that she would wear a grey sleeveless crop top. Fashioning her red hair into a ponytail, she felt sexy, and ready for the party tonight.

Stepping out into the hall she would try and find her brother.

“I’m ready!” She would give him a twirl, popping out her bare hip and striking a sexy pose for him. Bailey was not sure why she went that far, but her need for male approval seemed to be heightened with her brother, even though she felt like it should not be normal by any means.

As she struck a pose for him he couldn't help but chuckle, it was a bit awkward, but it was the second time she had done so. "You look good." He said calmly brushing his hand along her hair for a moment as they walked out of the house. before he forgot however his hand went to his belt where the two balls were located. Tossing them softly into the air. "Igniel, Tress, you two come on out."

Long ago when he had been sickly, he had gotten a pokemon he had taken care of and loved like none other, back then Igniel the Eevee had been a constant companion through his sick days, through all the hardships he had endured, the little guy had been with him, and helped to protect his little sister. Now years later he had changed. Igniel was no longer an Eevee, but rather a creature of pink elegance. The psychic type Espeon let out a mewl it's eyes looking at bailey almost like it could see through her, but then as if it recognized her walked up and bowed it's head before brushing up against her. Espeon was slightly taller than her waist, and a bit long too, so different from the eevee of many years ago whom would share his bed.

The other was a new addition to his team like Gorbyss it was a new capture. A vulpex, but at the same time not, it's fur was a snow artic white, it's eyes a crystal blue, instead of heat where one would expect it this one seemed to breath cold. "Bailey you remember my good friend Igniel of course, and Tress is one of my research assistants, i caught her on a visit to Ula'Ula, she's an alolan form, a slight genetic offshoot of vulpix, she also helps to keep drinks cold."

"Vuuuul."

"She doesn't like me saying that." He turned to walk, igniel followed, but Tress stayed at the house walking the short distance to the lab, the sun was starting to set, he reached out and took his sisters hand, not even really sure why he wanted it, he just wanted to hold her for a moment.

Walking to the lab, tourches were lit outside of it, the beach was set with a bon fire, and Proffessor Kukui was already setting up the blankets and chairs. He turned to the two of them, taking a quick swig from a bottle, and clearly showing off using the moment to take one of the torches and give a breath of fire.

Morgan rolled his eyes clearly having seen the stunt before. "Bailey this is my boss, proffessor Kukui, he runs the lab here on alola, i'm more or less one of his glorified errand boys."

"Aloha, a pleasure to meet you my dear." He reached out taking Bailey's hand and gently kissing the back of it as he bowed, his hand however did have a silver ring indicating his married side. "Welcome to our beautiful home, your brother has done wonders for us over the years a true asset, and he always spoke highly of you. He missed you a lot so it is a gift to have you in our presence this night."

Bailey trembled a bit as the Professor kissed her hand, her red hair blowing in the nighttime sea breeze. He was a hotty, and though he had a ring on his finger than never stopped her before. It was not as if she pursued married men, she just seemed to have an electricity that drew them to her.

Though as the professor held her hand, she did play it a bit cute, fluttering her eyes casually at him as she gave him an alluring smile. It was not like one she would give her brother, which contained more brightness and joy, it was one born from the depths of desire and manipulation that she was so used to wielding over men.

“Morgan you didn’t tell me your boss was soo….” She looked him and his bare chest up and down and then looked back over to her brother with a teasing smile “… handsome.” She “tehe’ed” as she looked out over the party going on behind them.

“Awww bro you missed me allot?” Bailey looked over to Morgan with big eyes. All the while she ran her index finger over the toned portion of her stomach around her belly button. She loved to touch it when she was excited or intrigued, and men liked to watch her finger dance around her curves.

“It is great to be here Professor!” Bailey sounded every bit ready to party, a bit of an excited hop into the air and her white skirt rose up enough to see the very crest of her green bikini bottom between her legs.

Morgan felt an odd stab through his stomach, as she was suddenly tehe'ing over his boss, calling him handsome, looking at him with eyes that couldn't really be pointed towards him ever. The eyes she looked at Kukui with rather than him were closer to what he imagined his sisters bedroom eyes would be, where as she only seemed to regard him with teasing. Maybe that was how it was, she had made a video for a complete stranger, she was clearly more sexual than he had ever believed, so maybe she was just the type to look at everyone like that, but he was left out because they were family.

They were family.

He had to remember that, he wasn't bringing his girlfriend to this party he was bringing his little sister, she was supposed to make bedroom eyes at his boss and coworkers, and ignore him, they were family! He just needed to breath and remember that fact so that he didn't get distracted, and he was distracted once again he was just standing there, watching his sisters hands dance around her toned abdomin, probably the only male who was actually paying attention to her hand, as Kukui had gotten to work setting up the fire and the grill.

"Oh, Morgan could you go inside the lab and grab the food? Most of it's set up, the table needs to be brought out, and the burgers need to get on the grill." Morgan nodded, and walked off into the larger building leaving her alone with Kukui for a moment.

"Morgan is one of my best and brightest. He's good and honest, but he's also kinda sheltered, lacks the field experaince that i keep trying to get him out there into the world." Kukui said with a small chuckle.

"What about you, what are your dreams?"

Another man Walked into the area, this one also having no shirt on, carrying with him a large cooler. "I brought the beer professor!" The man smiled walking up and placing the container into the sand near the large blanket that was setting up to be their picknic area. He opened the lid. "Oh great you must be morgan's sister." He waved to her.

"I'm kyle, another one of the proffessors lab rats." He said with a soft chuckle. Opening the container. He pulled out one can, cracking it for her, his hand passing over it for a second. "Morgan doesn't drink, but i'm hoping you do?" He said passing her the open can.

Morgan returned and walked up to the group dragging out a small table, that had a few salads, chips, snack type stuff. And then started to help Kukui with the grill.

Bailey smiled as her brother walked way. She was happy for him in that he found such a nice life here working for the Professor.

“My brother is pretty special isn’t he?” She smiled at Kukui. She was partially envious of her brother because he seemed to content with the life he had made for himself. He did not need the approval of others like she did, he didn’t require pleasing everyone to stay happy like Bailey did. Bailey thought about how the sum of her adult life thus far has been to please others, drawing her emotions from theirs. It had not always turned out well for her, the path of people pleasing often treacherous.

As the professor asked her what Bailey’s dreams were, she pondered, not truly understanding how she wanted to answer that. As a typical defense mechanism, she gave out a generic answer.

“OH just to make a name for myself one day.” She fussed with her red hair nervously as she thought about the title of the video “Attention Whore Gives Amazing Show in Airport Bathroom”. She wasn’t quite sure “Attention Whore” was the name she wanted to be known as, but Bailey Kale will one day be the star of this region.

As the other assistant walked up to her and introduced herself, she first though about how cute he was. He seemed like the “bro” type, easy on the eyes but soft in the head. She knew what he was after as he began to strike up a conversation, they were a dime a dozen.

“Yeah I drink.” She smiled politely, taking the beer. She took a long sip, the beer tasting a bit funny but she figured it must be the water in this region.

“So you work with my brother?” Her vision lost focus for just a slight moment and then returned.

"Morgan is dependable. When he first got here he was frail, and we were worried that he wouldn't pull his weight but now years later and he's probably my best assistant in the lab." Kukui said with a small smile thinking over the past few years. As she said that she wanted to make a name for herself Kukui paused for a moment. "You should consider doing the island challenge while you are here in Alola."

"Alola is too small to have a proper pokemon league, with only four islands, and about five towns we don't meet the population requirements for official gym sanctions and such, but what we do have is four beautiful and unique islands. For one of us to get into the pokemon league there is a trail that connects the four of them. Each island is overseen by the best trainer the Kahuna, and once you have completed the trail, and defeated all four of them you can enter into the pokemon league proper." Kukui stepped up to the grill to help Morgan, who looked back at his sister for a moment as she was with Kyle, he paused.

"Morgan never did the trail, I told him he should, but his focus was more on the academic side of things." Morgan shrugged slightly as he was being talked about.

"That and I honestly thought I would die, some of the trials these islands put you through are actually pretty dangerous." He added in his own defense before returning his attention to the food so he didn't burn anything. Igniel the espeon curled up in the grass, not wanting to touch the sand, but it's eyes were fixated on Bailey

Once the other two men had started to work on their food Kyle sat a little closer to Bailey, his hand reaching out, and touching her thigh, rubbing his hand along the inside of her leg for a moment aggressively. "You know you look pretty familiar. Could have sworn i saw you somewhere earlier today."

When she asked about Morgan he shrugged. "Yeah, your brother is a boring ass, who doesn't do anything fun." He said with a slight smile.

"Why don't i show you around the beach a little." Kyle said. Standing up.

It was just then that someone came running down the beach towards the crew who was setting up.

“Professor! Professor!” The figure came into the light of the fire. It was a girl, about Bailey’s age. She had long black hair and a slender figure, though opposite to Bailey she seemed to dress in a manner that was very straight laced, even for a beachgoer. She wore a black bikini, but around her waist a floral coverup dangled as she came to a stop in the sand in front of the professor.

She huffed and puffed as she arrived in front of Morgan and Kukui. Bailey noted firstly that she had much larger breasts than she did, something she always instantly hated other girls for. But even by the way that she talked and carried herself Bailey knew she would not be a fan, too goodie goodie. And something even bothered her about he way she looked at Morgan.

“Professor! Morgan! Nurse May at the Pokemon Center needs you both! She says its urgent!” The girl named Stella Dixon sounded excited about whatever was happening, and as Bailey took another sip of her strange tasting beer, she wondered what the girl was up to with her big bouncy tits looking at Morgan like that.

Around that moment is when she felt the hand around her inner thigh, the other lab assistant seemed to be getting a bit frisky, but he seemed harmless enough. She peeled his hand off and set it back on the towel with a pat to the back of his hand. Her vision seemed to be really suffering from the dusk light of Alola, perhaps the travel had been harder on her than she originally thought.

“I don’t think we have met, were you at the airport today?” She asked innocently. She heard the comment he made about Morgan, but something made her feel unmotivated to give retort, so she let it slide. As he stood up and offered to take her around the beach, she did not see any reason why not, taking his hand and rising to her feet, the world seeming to spin around uncontrollably.

“Whoa…” She took another sip of her drink as she nearly fell over if it was not for his hand.

If Stella did look at Morgan with any lust he clearly didn't see it, he was completely oblivious, in fact the way he looked at her was oddly like an older brother looking at a little sister. Morgan even pat her head lightly upon seeing her, but groaned shortly after. "But tonight was supposed to be our day off!" Morgan said wanting to make an excuse, not just to salvage the party, but also because he hadn't eaten yet.

"The food will be here when we get back." Kukui said quickly turning to the lab, grabbing his coat, and starting to hurry down the beach. Morgan turned off the grill. "Bailey I'm sorry duty calls." He said looking at his sister with a sort of longing. Then turning to Stella.

"Come on missy your with us, you drag us into something than you don't get to eat either." He said reaching out to playfully pull at her hair, and hurring after Kukui, he realized only after he had left that he had done so without actually introducing the third lab asisstant to Bailey and just sort of ran off with them. He looked at Stella. "What's the emergency?"

From the beach to the pokemon center wasn't a long walk, but knowing this island, and the time of day, there were a few different things that it could be, most likely it was another viscous attack in the woods. Some pokemon, or even the occasional human would go out into them at night, and wind up nearly getting eaten alive by Melemele's massive ratticate problem. And that was only one of the number of actual dangers on this island.

Kyle smiled as the rest of them left, His arm moved to catch Bailey with a swift sweep. "Easy there lightweight." He said softly, pulling her along the beach. Helping to guide her. This had worked out wonderfully for him. Originally he was going to spike Stella's drink, while everyone was so focused on Morgan's sister he was going to pull her away from the group, and make her wish she had paid any attention to him. Now he got to work out his jealousy not just on a girl, but on Morgan's sister.

And she happened to be a total slut. "Oh I definitely saw you at the airport." His hand moved under her skirt touching her ass for a moment as he supported her, and walked her along the beach behind the lab, where the treeline helped to cut off the rest of the village, where it was more isolated and more difficult to run due to rocks, vines, and grass, among the fact that it was now dark outside, the moonlight helping to illuminate all of her soft features.

"Was that show only for the camera, or do you play for people live?" He said softly. His hands wrapping around her midsection, holding her tight, before pushing her towards the ground.

Back
Top Bottom