Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ž๐“ž๐“’

That will definitely be fun! Accents are tough to pull off. I wish you luck on your journey!

You're such a great writer! It was definitely a fun read. I need to step up my game. The coyotes gave me a tough time since I don't want to godmod anything.

P.S: I'll reply as soon as I can but had an unexpected visit from family and had shtuff to do. Now my head hurts, lol
I think i should be able to get a reply out tomorrow. <3

Super massive migraine tonight so I will post my response tomorrow. Sorry to keep you guys waiting!

I'm glad you're still excited! I am too! I didn't offer much as far as furthering the plot since I wanted to touch base with everyone. Do we go or make camp just in case anyone else is interested in joining? I'm going to bump the recruitment thread once more.

Actually, now that i caught up again lol, i think camping out would ebe a good idea as it gives them the time to skin thee animals and maybe dry some meat. And maybe get to know each other better. That should also give any new player some time to jump in.

what do you guys think?

Take your time. I'm in 12 role playing now with this one included so don't feel like I'm getting upset while waiting. :)

Will have a post out soon, been a little busy the past few days and my muse hasn't been co-operating with me so I apologize.

Alright. So instead of having a two on two scene and leaving Wild out, how about Dex runs into Lucille? They're the fighters in the group, would there be something she needs? After Dex responds to Sofia he could head out and run into her? Also, if the other person joins in they can run into them while out? Has anyone heard anything about possibly joining? Thoughts on where to proceed?

Haven't heard any news yet about joining. but i'll place another ad on my profile, see if maybe that attracts some folks :p

As for Dex and Lucille, I don't mind. I was purposely waiting a bit to see if the new person might join in or not.
but otherwise, I dunno. Lucille is gonna be busy skinning and stripping the coyote so she might throw out the carcass when it's done. That might give her an excuse to wander around the area to do some reconnaissance?

I'll also bump the recruitment too.

No worries then. I just didn't want you to feel left out. I'm not sure if our rules were too intimidating but I'm assuming by the silence it means that the joining was a no go?

Take your time. It's summer so I understand. I'll be quite busy this week and next week too.

Hey, I'm interested in joining. I read the first half of the brain storming. But I decided just to skip ahead to read the IC Intro FAQ information to see at what y'all ultimately decided. I will still have to read the y'alls posts to catch up on specifics, but I wanted to make sure y'all were alright alright​ alright​ with having another person join. A quick little recap on what has happened might help see what my character could be to complement the roleplay best. As of now I was thinking of being a former Texas Ranger, maybe based out of Austin (I don't know how far west y'all have gone yet) - I'll get into more later if that's cool.

hi!
More people are always welcome!

So it's 20 years into the future since 'Year zero' (aka 2019, aka apocalypse).
The apocalypse started because of the super plants that we, mankind, had created to help fight pollution. (for example, algae that eat plastic in the oceans. fungi that eat plastic in garbage belts. sponge-like trees that filter the air, etc...).
Our characters for the most part witnessed the end of the world as we know it when they were kids. So now most of us have managed to adapt to the new world which pretty much looks like an alien jungle (down south at least).

The story so far started with a rumor being spread throughout various settlements about a sanctuary. It described to be a city that is considered safe from the dangerous plants and animals, and raiders/marauders. Has its own farms and clean water, security, etc... These settlements have decided to send a few people to investigate these rumors. If they turn out to be true then this means people can migrate to this city and rebuild civilization past just small settlements. So our characters were the ones chosen (for various reasons) and are supposed to gather at a meetings place by the new swamps of Houston, Texas (due to global warming, parts of countries have become flooded.).

Right now in thee thread our characters have just met up and decied to camp for the night in case more 'volunteers' show up and to get to know each other and prep for the journey through the south to that city.

So in other words, you haven' missed much. XD

Feel free to check out our profiles, they can give you an idea on what their lifestyles were like when growing up in a place like this.
Ignore the one called Coral Gatha. the player/character has left the RP. >.>

well, that's another person who said they were interested but disappeared x-x
meanwhile i'm still busy to concentrate >.< But feel free to skip over me if it takes too long >.>

Sorry, things have been insanely busy for me lately.

Where do we want to go from here? Skip to the next morning?

Back
Top Bottom