Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peril/Bad End RPG Adventure Playtest

Yeah, it has been lacking in the smut department, but it has made up for it with the interesting rp. I'm game to stay behind for a little while as well. I want to ask that witch a few questions once I'm done with the frog.

If I followed along correctly I believe Helen has all the keys and there are collars on the slaver and the witch. Without playing 20 questions in the RP, Lea will be interrogating both captives for information on how the slaves are processed once at their destination. I guess whatever @Antifinity is willing to divulge that would lend itself to the next scene. I don't think that requires a plan since they are both collared but that is your call. Also, are there more collars than just the 2?

Crossbow takes some effort and a few seconds to reload.
Since it is DiD/Bad End sort of scenario the smut is contingent on you failing. I think the penalties from the crystals will go a long way in that department!
The slaver just has the two collars with him. He doesn’t sell slaves to the baron (the Baron kidnaps and brainwashes his minions, the collars simply apply punishments on command, so they wouldn’t work while the Baron is away.) The offerings for the Baron are just tied up and left outside the mansion.

As for plans to shoot/burn the crystals, they are very very hard to damage, but can be easily turned off by touching them. I’ll comment that in the main chat as well, since I forgot to make it clear!

So what do you say girls? Should we storm the obedience crystal, go after the Baron, or RP some more smut before attacking?

Do we keep the slaver and the witch as canon fodder or leave them for the Baron? I doubt we can just let them go...

Also, Anti, the plan wasn't to burn the crystal, it was to burn the plants and then just deal with the crystal.

Unless anyone else wants to get things started or plot some more, I'm gonna head us after the Obedience crystal in the morning.

You can also pursue multiple crystals at the same time, if that is more strategic. You could even have one Plan at each different Crystal! Of course, once you pick up some complications, you might find yourself entangled... but I'll make sure you aren't ever 'stuck' in two places at once!

Now we are getting somewhere, I love a bit of bondage play. I'll give my sisters a chance to get in on the fun, hopefully they don't leave me hanging...

Only the highest Complication applies to each Plan, so if you have a preference for which one you want to screw you, feel free to mention it in the plan with {brackets} just like you would list any [advantages] you are using. If it wouldn’t apply I won’t count it against you, just a way to choose your preferred punishment. ;)

Really surprised how many 1s I'm rolling! Is this an appropriate level of difficulty for a game where you are meant to lose, or should I move to a d4?
I don't think I'll make the change for this playtest, but it'll be good feedback for me if you think Complications are triggering too much, just right, or not enough.

Ah, Yep! The guardians are all independent of the crystals.
Also just FYI, Hamadryad has dropped out, and I’ve contacted Ippo to take over as the new mage.

Ok if we wanna go with that I propose:
A black dress with white trim, with a short skirt at mid-thigh length.
White half-apron, usually with ruffle or lace.
A white lace headpiece.
White Gloves.
Long stockings in black lace.
High heels
Feather duster
Black lace garter
Choker necklace
This list ok? I just like to have the items of clothing itemized for an outfit change.

Quick question! Exactly where is everyone in the building rn? Like, are they in the same room?

All in the same room, yeah. I'll repost the whole mansion description, in case it got buried. They are in the obedience crystal room now, and they just defeated the mimic, but a swarm of cursed toys are still menacing them, and they've collected quite a few of them on their bodies at this point.

"Heading inside, you find the servants in a daze, mildly going about their chores without resistance or care for the intrusion. With some careful exploring, you find the source of the aura.

The Horny aura is being created by a crystal in one of three treasure chests. The treasure chests are guarded by the head butler, a large, strong, tiger beast-man who seems far more aware than the other servants.

The Obedient aura crystal sits in the middle of an ornate dressing room on the second floor. The room seems unguarded, but after observing from stealth, you determine that the metal wardrobe across the room is some species of mimic, containing within it various outfits for the maids and butlers, but also animated instruments of domination and submission.

Lastly, the Docility aura is projected from a crystal in the greenhouse. The greenhouse is largely dominated by a plant whose long flexible vines are avoided zealously by the gardeners. Next to the crystal itself, there is another large plant, resembling a pitcher plant. The gardeners avoid coming anywhere near it."

Back
Top Bottom