Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was in her office, as she usually was, going over taxes and needs that had to be met by the surrounding villages she controlled.

He moved in and locked the door. "Aeliana I hope I'm not imposing but I need to relieve some tension." He said, not wanting to waste her time.

He moved over to her and fully removed the loincloth, revealing his throbbing cock to her. Was she just as bad off as he was? No idea, he didn't really care.

He melted and moaned lowly, gently caressing her hair, brushing against her ear and his cock throbbed and pulsed hard in her mouth.

He panted hard and drooled as he gripped her hair a little tighter. "A-Aeliana, fuck, b-be careful..~!"

He growled and he gripped her hair tighter as he pulled her back. "A-Aeliana, snap out of it, you're losing it."

She panted softly and cleared her throat, swatting his hand from her hair gently before sitting back, "You're right.."

He panted and retied his loincloth before thanking her and leaving. Things weren't getting easier. Not in the least.

Back
Top Bottom