Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He growls lowly, not satisfied with her response. He slammed harder and faster, bellowing loudly as her tight walls wrapped tighter around his fat cock.

She screamed even louder, glad she had made the walls of his room sound proof, her hourglass body shaking and bouncing with each thrust.

He slammed faster and faster into her, moving to devour her breasts as he moved as fast as he possibly could

He bellows loudly and slams harder and faster into her, his tongue hanging from his mouth as he pounded into her spot.

He forces her onto all fours and slams into her again and again, wrapping one of his muscular arms around her throat and hunches over her as he slams harder and faster into her.

She grabbed at his forearm, letting out a chorus of strangled cries. She was shaking, a small puddle of her juices forming under her on the bed.

He bucked and slammed harder into her before bellowing and erupting suddenly. His seed was thick, hot, and more than plentiful as a good bit of it spilled from her.

He snarls and bucks again, his cock pumping more inside her. "F-Fuck." He huffed as he released her throat.

She nuzzled into his chest and sighed softly, "How did you lose your eye, Tarquis...?" She asked gently, petting his chest affectionately.

"A battle before I met you.." He said. He made a noise and relaxed with her. The following weeks, Tarquis noticed a change in the room. A hole, namely. About waist height for him and smoothed out and covered up around the edges.

"I hope you don't mind," Aeliana said as she visited his room, "I had this put in as a sort of experiment."

"I'm told that some brothels have these. They're called glory holes and the whores would use these to give anonymous blow jobs." She said.

Back
Top Bottom