Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I-I don't know why, it might be the herbs!" She gasped out, her legs twitching in their own shackles.

He chuckled deviously and even though she was so wet that he had no trouble sliding into her, he didn't want to overwhelm her. "Maybe it is~"

"Oh no, love, I've grown more than accustomed to it~" he said, finally atuffing her full of his fat cock. "I'd dare say I love it~" he growled out.

"H-Holy shit and I thought this pussy couldn't get any better." He snarled loudly, his cock throbbing hard inside her.

"And why not~?" He asked, sitting still as he throbbed and pulsed against her tight, lush walls.

He continued to keep it slow for as long as he could, snarling lowly. "Oooh, someone's getting a little less reserved~~" he said, moving only slightly faster.

She screamed amd her knees nearly gave out, her mind swimming from the pleasure, "Sh...Shut up...~!!"

He pulled back to the tip and slammed hard into her with a low grunt. "Sorry missed it again."

He chuckled to himself and moved at a slow pace for now. He didn't want to overwhelm her, he wanted to get her used to it again, and also break her down.

Back
Top Bottom