Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to pick up girls in a dungeon (Wiki234 & YukkiKing

Finally Kotori would wake up a bit later in the day, stretching with a yawn and walking as she rubbed her eyes with seeing the others as her head would slowly move up. For a moment she stood and groaned like a zombie before another’s yawn and finally opening her eyes to see them more clearly, “ well we have something but I need to find a fourth maybe and train you guys better then..”

"Hm? We can just train.. yeah!" They ironically all said this at the same time. Alex had been dressed in his usual wear, nodding. "I think training the three of us will be fine, hmm you can join us as well... or well I hope." Yukki then seemed to butt in, "Well! ... hmm" he had seemed to be hesitant to say something, as Jessica poked Yukki. "Hey Spit it out!"

She mostly ignored for now as she sat on the table with crossed arms, “ well I’m hungry...” deciding not to say much for now until after to where they would go out and she would summon the axe.

Yukki seemed to sigh softly, "Well.. ah... you can just see it when we train!" Jessica seemed to make a small pout, nodded as she had submitted to that answer. However, Alex was somewhat interested in what they planned for once. Jessica, and Yukki had headed out to the training field. Alex had seemed to walk over to Kotori as he had began to glance over at the other two.

Last edited:
“ hmph I need too a bit.” Simply replying as she ran back then forward a bit before doing a spin and doing a cross slash, “ cross spin hurricane.” To hit the target with an explosion before moving it to her shoulder.

Alex tilted his head at Kotori, "Hm? what do you mean, you need too a bit?" He said, seeming to watch her do her spin: then the cross slash. After watching her, he had began to look at the middle field. His eyes scanning Yukki. Yukki had a blade, like usual. Jessica has her sword and shield, prepared to fight against the boy. Yukki seemed to rush in towards Jessica, and he seemed to yell the word, "Brising!". With that, a small spark of a flame emerged from his palm. Jessica tilted her head as the spark had hit her shield.

“ hmph...” simply saying as she would turn to watch, “ rush in if your the first to attack then. Make your first blows strong and fast. Your controlling the fight.” Seeing for now she didn’t really at first than block before she attack but seeing that if he was smart he would still be stronger than her until she found a weakness.

Kotori crossed her arms and sighed with her axe down looking over at the other, “ wonder what to work on for you then.”

"Hm.. for me?" Alex pointed at himself. What was he meant to work on? He could practice archery, though there was the chance of wind blowing against his shot. He had seemed to sigh softly, turning his head back to the arena.

Jessica seemed to take a step back, and had used her left hand to push the blade down onto Yukki. Yukki on the other hand bringing his blade up for them to clash. Each of them were pushing against each other with their weight. Whoever was to come out on top was the one who would not lose their focus first.

“ there’s always a chance to do something new.” Telling him before jumping back, ” always improve your foresight, speed and accuracy. Even a small disruption can give a big advantage whether you try to hit them or not. Show me then and I can see what we could do.” Holding he axe.

Alex had seemed to look at her. He had took out his dagger, as it was a flat blade that was smaller than the other one that was sheathed. He seemed to give her a small smile, before he had walked forward to her. His eyes watching her wrists.

“ umbral aura.” The flame surrounding her in a swirl so that walking toward her would make the heat around him hotter as he went close. “ jeez....why don’t you pay damn attention.” Crossing her arms as there wasn’t a chance he could get her at all since he was human.

He seemed to make a small frown, as he had seemed to toss the knife toward's her shoulder. If it were to hit, I'd cut her shoulder just a tad bit. He wanted to see what the heat could do to the knife, because that'd let him see what could happen to his arrows.

The metal would sizzle then as smoke started to appear and turn the blade black a bit before hitting it with the axe and breaking it already before taking a breath and holding her axe down as a swirl of flame moved down to the axe before covering it in fire. “ sandolphons explosive cross slash.” Telling him about it before moving the flame off to back to her arm and shooting them as spikes.

He seemed to roll off to the side to avoid them. He had thought to himself, The arrows aren't going to hit her... they will burn upon touching the flames. He seemed to take out his bow, and cock an arrow before he had released it to shoot at her knee. Someplace that did not have the flames.

“ seething flare.” Flames appearing as a tendril before falling and spreading out to cover in an aura. “ what do you expect..just because it’s not covered.” Spinning the axe and sending a slashing wave.

He seemed to make a small groan noise as she burned the arrow. He seemed to nod his head. "It was worth a shot." He said simply, as he had pushed himself upward to get above the said slash of heat. He then knocked another arrow, aiming it towards her chest... then another at her shoulder blade.

She moved her axe up to block it with a flame aura around it before she would finally rush and go for a ground slam before jumping up and over her axe to try and kick him before pushing the axe down with her foot to jump and pull it from the ground and finally spin to send a spinning flame disc.

“ come on what are you doing. I have a weakness and you have to find it and try to come up with a plan. Do I really need to train you with that.” Crossing her arm waiting for the attack then looking over at the other two. “ I’ll test you after....”

Alex from his fall of her kick, had barely dodged the spinning disk that she had. He had seemed to chuckle a small bit. What was for him to do, as he never saw her fight an archer.. or fight anyone to be honest. He was going off of nothing, and the more time he gave her: the more time she had to kill him, or hurt him.

"What am I doing, trying things." He said, seeming to shrug. "A plan, well I don't have a plan for this, and they... are gonna exhaust each other out."

“ well actually....I want to bring you all to the forest then, I’m a good base to start off of to know the competition so I’ll show you what I can do about actually killing something. “ putting the axe down then, make sure to pack a bit of food when we go out then for the walk...” deciding to stop as she waited.

"Alright.. so, are we just waiting on those two?" Alex quizzed, pointing over to the two who were now sparing with the blades themselves.

“ jeez didn’t you hear you dummy!” Yelling over at them seeing as they probably could with not being far away still from them. Taking the axe as it changed into the flame and disappeared.

Jessica, and Yukki's chests were heaving. They had panted, lowering their blades as the two had heard Kotori yelling from a far. They tilted their heads, and seemed to shrug... pausing their fight as they walked over. Both speaking out of sync, though starting.. "Hm? Need somethin' Kotori?"

“ I am a base for what you might be fighting and instead of attacking you, I want you to see me attack something in the forest maybe. Even with your good skills now and for a little while you have to know someone who is closer to a god or whatever use their ability and think even smarter.” Explaining with crossed arms.

Back
Top Bottom