Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journey to Virelis (Cylian997 and BloodRedRomeo)

"Kurasu is our village wizard. But she has stepped out, she is at some wizard meeting I think. If you like we can take you to her home. maybe you will find something that can help you. But first eat and then we can go." With a little wave Mimi leaves them be. Lisha on the other hand was only getting worse, her skin grew a deathly pale as she curled up in pain.

"Am I so ugly?" Lisha tried to make a joke as she shuddered in pain.

Kirby didn’t respond, focusing only on his meal. It didn’t take long for him to finish up his meal. After that, he took some time to gather himself before slowly standing up. He felt several shocks of pain as he did so. Honestly, he didn’t want to be standing. But Ms Kurasu’s house held the best way to figure out how to deal with this problem.

He headed out of the house, hoping to find Mimi so she could guide him. The sooner this was done, the sooner he could rest.

They were eventually led to a quiet hovel that looked like a tornado ran through it made of lava. The edges of everything was burnt by some kind of fire and the stench was uniquely foul. Yes, the smell smelt like rotten eggs but also like roses. Kirby's nose was unable to understand it. Mimi was not able to go any further, she tightly closed her nose and it seemed that the stink kept her away. Upon closer inspection, the place looked like a mess of books, notes and crumbs. There might have been some new life form inside of this place. But there seemed to be some movement inside of the house under a stack of books, was someone inside?

Kirby might’ve been knocked down by the smell of it wasn’t for his training. He had been in training rooms reeking of BO in the past. It was bad, but not unbearable. “You can wait outside,” he told Mimi, seeing her discomfort.

Now inside, he began to search through the place for any notes on quintessence and transferral of it. He really was flying blind on the subject. Hopefully he could find something.

As he continued to walk around the room it turned out this place was one big petri dish. It looked like some of the mold on the walls pulsated with life. Kirby moved along until he ran into a stack of books. There were countless small floating orbs of light that illuminated the room as there were books walking around and reorganizing themselves. Dinner was even being made by some set of floating hands. As he continued to look the books from around the room eventually cleared themselves out to reveal a woman that was hidden beneath the mess.

There was a woman beneath the entire mess, she had long blonde hair and despite being a book worm she looked well put together. She had a slender waist and a very flat and smooth stomach. But her breasts stood out as her waist and diminuative size made the rest of her look large by comparison. Her green eyes shined a she sat up and saw this guest. She was in her underwear. She stands up, snaps her fingers and things move rapidly into place. She even dumped a bucket of ice water to wake herself up. She dried herself off with a towel as her clothing seemed to gain life and place themselves on her.

"Hey there, Janice Viqora otherwise known as Kurasu. Nice to meet you... hmm." She began to examine him with her keen eyes. There was something about him she couldn't figure out. Or about that tooth on his chest. "But whats going on. Why did you wake me from my slumber? I was having a nice 3 day nap as I hoped through osmosis i would learn from these books." She already complained.

"We were all nearly killed and you were sleeping the whole time?!" Mimi complained. Janice only shrugged.

Well that was something Kirby had not expected. He thought she had left. Looks like Mimi’s intel was wrong. He also didn’t expect her to be this gorgeous. Maybe Mimi and Kurasu were exceptions, but the women of this world seemed to be gorgeous.

“Hello. I’m Kirby Flynn. I’m a wanderer who arrived in this town recently,” he explained, not joining Mimi’s anger. While it did annoy him, there was little he could do about it now. The past was the past. “I’m looking for a way to pass quintessence onto another person without mating with them. I was told you may know how to do that.”

"I guess Lisha is about to be ripped apart by all of reality because her quintessence is dying out again. And I guess we can get a villager to do it. See, the real question is why are you lying to me." Kurasu seemed uniquely upset, but there was something about her eyes and the way she stared at him. Almost like Sybelis, it was like she could stare directly into ones soul. She picked up her pipe and took a deep drag.

"Look, I don't see the hang up but if you want to be a little virgin about it go ahead. Unless you are saving yourself for some impossible to reach angel. But back to the point at hand, yest you did travel from a long ways away but your quintessence is quite small. You would be unsuitable to do anything to help her. The item on your chest has a lot of quintessence... I am talking a whole lot of shit you most likely don't even know. Do you need a lesson?" She took a seat as she found a random bottle and threw it at Mimi. "Take that to our useless little fox girl who loses her most important tool."

Kirby felt something stirring in him as he spoke to this woman. There was anger at being talked to this way, but also a list. Something about her made him want to bed her over and fuck her nonstop. But he kept his composure.

“I’m being honest with you,” he informed her. “I came here looking for an answer to the problem. I could’ve fucked her right there, but I didn’t want to. That’s the long and short of it. Not because I’m saving myself. I’d happily take both of you right now. But I’m not going to have sex if I don’t want to,” he said sternly.

"Oh, you are gay. Thats fine, you could have just said that. Jeez, we aren't such a place that judges people for their preferences. It doesn't change much of anything. Your quintessence, yours not the little tooth on your chest, is so weak it is almost unnoticeable. You are so below the radar you are not even on it. So anyways. What can I try to do for you." She took another deep drag of her pipe. It sparked brightly with a blue light as a green smoke was ejected from her mouth.

"I mean, Kirby was it? I can tell by looking at you that you that you do not belong. There is no one in Virelis who dresses like you. Which only makes you stand out. I want to try to help you but I can't help someone so tight lipped."

He just grimaced. He honestly didn’t have anything to ask her. He literally came here to find a solution for Lisha. That was it. It had nothing to do with anything else. Yet here she was, insulting him and acting like she knew everything. So far, she seemed like the type who was smart, but also had an immense ego as a result. She thought she had him read like a book and couldn’t accept that she was wrong.

“Honestly, I already got everything I came here for,” he answered, heading to leave with Mimi. “You can sit here pondering the great mystery all you want. Mimi and I will go help Lisha.”

Kurasu was now keenly curious as she now decided to follow along. Mimi however now felt stuck between the two of them. She took out her pipe and continued to smoke it as she eagerly awaited the moment where Kirby would have to admit that he needed help.

"Kirby, what happened? Why are you so mad. I know she has a terrible attitude but she is knowledgeable. But do you have an idea?" Mimi questioned him as they continued to walk along.

"I can't see the future but I know he doesn't. All I wanted to do was explain things to him." She pointed out as the floated by, not willing to leave well enough alone. But maybe were was someone on his hud that allowed him to break the rules apparently set by Kurasu?

Last edited:
“It’s not that I’m angry,” he informed Mimi. “I just haven’t made a plan yet. I need to take my time to think. So I don’t even know what questions I want to ask,” he explained. It’s not like he knew everything. He had to take his time to gather himself and figure the situation out.

But he did decide to check his HUD, just to see if there was anything of use there. Anything to get this annoying wizard under control.

As he walked along and examined his his hud, he noticed that his item had an additional setting that he never had the chance to notice before, soon enough he was going to have to really take the time to sit through and learn all of the functions of the hud. But there was a special feature called "knighting." As he read along this allowed him to install a small part of his weapons quintessence into another person to give them a boost in power at the expense of his own. While under the effect of being knighted, they have to obey their "lord", the one who bestowed them with power, and as the lord he can strip that power away as needed. He could knight up to 5 people but that would leave him with no power of his own. It was a temporary solution but it was the best idea currently, unless he wished to talk to Kurusu.

That was definitely good to know. He’d keep that in mind for future situations. However, it didn’t feel right to use it just to shut up an admittedly very annoying person. He hadn’t fallen that far yet.

“So, Kurasu, can we talk another time when I know what I need to ask you about?” That would hopefully placate her for now. It was all he had.

"I am only following because I am curious." She smiled as she rolled her pipe onto another setting and continued to smoke.

"Did you find someone useful Kirby?" Mimi came up to him and waited for his response.

“No one other than you,” he told Mimi with a smile. This girl was easily his favorite so far. She was sweet, not a judgmental bitch, and hadn’t tried to kill him. And that sun kissed skin...

However, an idea occurred to Kirby. Could he see the status of others? There had to be some form of detection powers. After all, his HUD has gauges both Lisha and We’s power. He decided to see if he could analyze the girl in front of him by focusing, just to see if it was possible.

As his hud updated, he scanned it over Mimi and while he learned that Mimi was something interesting, it turned out that Mimi was a half elf and her other half was drow, a dark elf.

"Why are you staring at me?" Mimi suddenly grew rather nervous but as he continued, just like a total list of online players, he was able to find out who was related her her. And there was only one name there: Sasle Dilael. While he had no recieved information about this person it might be a start. But Mimi was certainly no fighter, but she seemed to be willing to do her best to offer her support.

“Ah, sorry,” Kirby apologized, looking away. That was a little embarrassing. He’d have to make sure future analysis was done when it wouldn’t be so awkward. Still, it was good to know he had this capability.

“Let’s get this to Lisha,” he said, referring to the potion. This would keep her from destroying herself at least.

When he arrived at the hotel it looked almost as if Lisha was about to fall apart, literally. Her fingers were withered to the bone and seemed to be disappearing, her fur had turned ghastly and she looked like she couldn't see. But once fed the potion she looked to relax.

"Give her a day, whe will be ready to annoy all of us." Kurosu responded as Mimi went to care for her. "That girl never stops. She needs something else to live for."

Seeing her like this, Kirby realized just how bad her situation was. And how selfish he had been. If she needed sex to stay alive, as insane as that sounded, he should have given it to her. Putting her at risk like this when she didn’t need to be was awful.

“Good to know,” he said back to her, taking a seat. “Okay, Kurasu, I need your help,” he started, swallowing his pride. He proceeded to explain everything to her. From coming from another world to the fight with We, he was completely honest. He needed assistance in figuring out what to do.

Kurasu motioned for him to follow as she floated by and randomly stole a piece of bread from the nearby windowsill. In the middle of chewing she did at least share some. She took one more moment to breathe in her pipe as she looked to him.

"Ok, so you are a total novice. And don't worry, I was kind of a bitch too. I have an itch to scratch and no one wants to do me. But have to start from the beginning. There is a force that exists in every reality, it is an energy that moves the entire multiverse, that force is quintessence. Quintessence is the universal energy that creates every single item you see, every single reaction. Everything. It can all be boiled down to quintessence. And, with Lisha, her magatamas that allow her to regulate her quintessence were stolen. Quintessence is what also binds you to reality and keeps all of the realities separate. There are situations where the worlds do blend; Vampires, Aliens, Bigfoot and the like come from those interactions. But when we humans or any creature create new life, it is quintessence that is shared first. That is why I said sex was the fastest way. The sad part for Lisha is that she can never be a mother until she finds her magatama. Her body just doesn't function right." She takes a deep drag of her pipe and now begins to form small elemental fires.

"Normally, quintessence is abundant in universes with leylines, these lines are the walls of reality that keep everything seperate. Or else every universe would just crash with each other. It is the essence of all magical study. Manipulating these energies to create various effects. But you are a rare case. Almost as if you were built personally by a god. As a mage, I have my ways to read quintessence and see what elements a person's soul is able to use. You can use multiple ones. Most humans are only born with one. As I mentioned, the quintessence of this universe should have ripped you apart by now... but its almost as if you were remade to be able to endure in this universe. But... there have been stories of travelers coming to this planet to engage in some sort of war game. We do not know who or why, but that maybe why you are here. I can teach you how to better maniulate quintessence so you can use your abilites more effectively and I can teach you many more things. Considering the quest you are about to take I might be able to help you. Especially the fight with We. She is a member of The Cult of Undeath. And they are going to come after you now. Handling them might be your next best bet. And it can be a good chance for you to learn how to use your abilities better. Your item, that fang, is special. That is because it holds an even more pure form of quintessence that we dub divine quintessence. Quintessence normally has to follow rules, especially in terms of the elemental properties used and some other theories. But divine quintessence has no rules. But we will work up to there, sounds good?"

Kurasu extends a hand to Kirby. She actually looked like she wanted to help.

Kirby processed what she said, putting together the pieces he had been gathering since his arrival. Things began to make sense. He also understood his new acquaintances’ issues. So he had reached his conclusion.

“Sounds great,” he responded, smiling as he took her hand. “Also, next time Lisha needs help, I’ll provide it. Her needs are more important than selfish thoughts. And I offer the same to you in exchange for your help. I’ll help you scratch that itch anytime,” he promised. Hopefully this would get him on her good side. And it was hardly a bad deal.

"So lets go then Kirby? I think you earned yourself a nice release no?" She smiled and walked away from him as she returned back to home. She was calling him over, she was actually quite excited. It has been over a year since she had a good lay. Once he got in she smiled to him and curved her lips.

"Come on." She pointed to him and ushered him over.

Kirby was surprised at how eager she was. Clearly she wasn’t lying about having not gotten laid in a long time. He hoped his inexperience wouldn’t disappoint her.

“You could at least make me dinner first,” he joked as he approached her. When he got close, he placed his hands on her hips as he pulled her in close. “Let’s take our time,” he told her, pulling on his years of training to handle intimidating situations. Then he leaned in, giving her a gentle kiss.

Her lips were actually quite soft and full, she was a tender kisser as well. She gently pressed her head towards him which was a stark contrast from her attitude thus far. "Well I fed your brain no? Does that no count Kirby?" She wrapped her leg around him as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she wanted him even closer. She moaned softly into his mouth as their lips continued to mix. Until she got a little more bold and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom