Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Astral Academy (Wiki and Haku)

Luckily though he looked over at the last second and saw her at least pull up only halfway as he took her hands and pulled them down, “ I don’t want you to be embarrassing please stop!!” Almost yelling as he begged for the moment looking away from her wondering why she didn’t care at all, though probably getting it from her weird as hell friend still

“Please don’t say or do weird stuff like that in public, and....besides those....things are if your dating someone or whatever.” Obviously explaining then as belle just let go of her.

Heisa-.......What weird stuff?
Delnis-OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! SHE'S A REIZAAN YOU STUPID HUMAN! She's obviously a member of one of the Wind clans! They more than even other Reizaan see sex and eroticism as more of a casual greeting than something as oh so important like you stupid humans! I'm getting out of here before i get angry!!
He stormed out of the guild hall.
"I think you said something to upset him"
Silver-Quite the observation.

“ how am I supposed to know that, I don’t know what those reizaans are, never heard of that before.” Not knowing either until the obvious games there were other races that hated or didn’t care about humans to hate them either. “ I don’t know anything here than what they said about the guild and game thing, sorry that I’m not smarter than some humans you know.” Explaining with a sigh seeing that Delsin would maybe even just hate him now than anything.

"I don't think you should pay him too much mind. He just seems like the type who's quick to anger. I'm sure he doesn't really hate you"
Heisan-He yelled at me last night too. He's just grumpy...... Soooooooo, about rubbing my boobs
She looked at him, puffing her chest out towards him.

“ ummm please don’t....we only just met anyway and I know what he said obviously earlier but still...” his body already shivering from nervousness having the girl still sitting casually on him as if they were even dating though.

Heisan-Hmpf. You're such a buzzkill. Hey, LinLin, will you help me? Pleaaaaaase?
"Sure. If you are ok with my help"
Heisan-YIPPEE!
She hopped off of him, then sat on her knees in front of Linnius. Linnius then, without even blushing, started massaging her breasts like he'd done it a thousand times before. Heisan even looked way more relaxed after he got going.

And obviously with that he looked away and got up at least that he was done eating before fixing his clothes and sword and finally glancing over weirdly and walking out to explore again, deciding to start with the beach again just to be someplace warm and get a better view of things at least before reaching the end and going out from one of the other ways of coming in.

Belle would finally leave again going off to wherever else was closer, probably one of he main buildings then or at least most of the outside of it then. For now he would be trying to find a warm place to sit for a little before thinking of meeting the others soon probably or even running into anyone as it seemed a bit empty for now anyway.

Heisa was lounging on the couch.
Heisa-Hm? Ah, you're back. Turns out rubbing might only make boobs grow slowly. LinLin sure is good at it though. I felt soooooo relaxed. Hey, is he actually a ladies man?!

Belle just shrugged and ignored it rolling his eyes abut as he laid down on the bed deciding to sleep again for a bit as he could for now.

Linnius came in later during the day and started making some dinner for everyone. Heisa helped, though mostly with small things. Aleila returned as well and went straight for the baths.

Luckily then belle would mostly be left alone as he slept for most of the day again, luckily that still waking up early for him at least even if everyone was already up for longer than himself helped the boy to easily pass the time in his bed, before waking up only to go to the bathroom and dress up again as he took out his sword to look at it with a faint flaming glow before sliding it into the sheath with what looked like small red particles of dust floating in the air in front and around the sheath itself before disappearing.

With that he would check the kitchen again to see if anyone would be there again but otherwise relax and be more active back at their room.

Back
Top Bottom