Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red as the rose [RedRose and Lord David]

Lan sighed, at least somewhat in relief. He grabbed a small pot of lavender oil and a reed, placing the reed in the pot to make a natural diffusion device before saying, "Well, be careful, my Flower. And if you need anything, just call!" He went back to his project, which was nearly done. Thank goodness it hadn't burned as he was talking with the Elder, he thought.

About an hour and a half passed, and Lan helped a few customers with their purchases before he re-entered the bathroom. "Everything going swimmingly in here, Rose?" He chuckled at his own joke before quieting himself, patiently awaiting a response.

Lan nodded at her response. "Good, good." He sat down on the step in the floor opposite the tub, leading into a raised closet. Underneath was the Cellar, where he kept his most sensitive ingredients and even grew some himself.

As he watched her stroke her stomach, he asked, "You really love the idea of being a mom, don'cha? I, too, enjoy the thought of a child running around. Children is more like it, though. And, I admit, my motivation is mostly because the fate of my family's 15,000 year bloodline rests on my shoulders."

Rose smiles lovingly at you "can you help me out the tub my love?" She asks as she goes to stand.
(Sorry about the short responses I'm dealing with the loss of my brother who died 3 days ago)

Lan dove out of his sitting position and into a roll to get over to Rose. He extended his hand to her and pulled her up, barely using any effort at all. His muscles had greatly improved since he had become a Polymorph. His humanoid form and his powerful Alpha Wolf form had fused nicely, a tuft of his fur even adorning his muscular chest, as if it belonged there.

He picked her up, cradling her somewhat as he whisked her off to the bedroom and said, "This isn't because I don't think you can't do this by yourself. It's because I think you need a little fun. And I think I have just the way..." He set her on the bed and laid beside her. He began strumming his finger across her vagina, using the moisture from the tub to their advantage.
{Really? 0.0 Why didn't you tell me sooner? I consider myself somewhat of a shoulder to cry on... I don't mind the short responses anyway!}

Rose gasps and then moans in pleasure as your fingers go across her folds. "Oh lan you are such a romantic beast" she giggles. (I would have mentioned sooner but my phone service cut off and ...well being homeless kinda sucks ._.

"Well, it's kinda your fault. You suggested the Binding, and that turned me into your own personal sexual beast." He was right, of course. The Binding had also modified Lan's cock in recent days into one with a knot. He'd been able to control it since he got it, and they hadn't had sex since he found out, so Rose didn't know yet. He was considering showing her, though... he was getting hard from this, after all.

He continued his practical assault on her sacred place, focusing on her G-Spot as he had the day he'd brought her home. He knew she loved it, and he suspected she knew that he knew she loved it. He made a point to masturbate her in alternation with true sex, keeping a definite balance. On those days he did masturbate her, he masturbated himself later on, after she was asleep. It wasn't hard; he just imagined her pregnant.
{I feel you. Nobody should have to go through that}

Rose moans as she thinks for a minute. "I don't think it would hurt the baby if we made gentle love" she says softly between her moans

Lan considered what Rose had said, taking it as a cue that she wanted this. He nodded, said, "Alright, my Rose. If you say so." And gently inserted his dick into her. He thrust a few times, then expanded his knot somewhat, though not all the way. He began thrusting again, using the expanded knot to increase her pleasure as much as he could. All the while, he was still playing with her clitoris, swirling around it and pressing it just like their first time.

One thing was different from the first session the two had together, however: experience. Lan had been learning how Rose's body worked for quite a while, and it showed. Every sensitive area, every erogenous zone that was even marginally more sensitive than the others, he focused on. She was no longer a stranger to him, nor he a stranger to her. He knew what she liked, and he took advantage of it. After a bit, Lan look some of the mint lube, which they hadn't used since before the day of the Binding Ceremony, slipped his dick out, covered it with the extra-sensitizing solution, and slipped it back inside, giving a few more thrusts to make sure Rose was covered on the inside, and expanded his knot to its full diameter, which was double that of his cock, and sprayed his load against Rose's cervix, the knot practically forcing all his cum to collect inside her vagina. The gentle pressure wasn't crushing, but comfortable, amplifying the effect the lube had on both of them.

Rose was in euphoria. Her body in so much pleasure that her mind went blank. Nothing could be heard except moans, groans, and even screams of pleasure. Every once and awhile Lan's name would be moaned.

Lan, too, was in euphoria. He marveled at the fact that his cock had somehow not penetrated Rose’s womb, until he realized this must be something that the bodies of the members of Rose’s tribe developed to allow for sex during pregnancy: the female’s vagina lengthening during pregnancy to the partner’s cock length.

The thought of this only sent Lan into a more euphoric state. He pulled Rose into a deep kiss, and after he broke it off, he whispered in her ear, “I love you, Rose...”

A green-blue flash occurred outside. Lan bolted upright, untying with rose and unintentionally allowing all of his still warm seed soak the bed through. He looked through the window, and immediately looked away. He laid back down and said, “It’s just Agate and Chris. I think we’re gonna have rock-babies here soon. Our Little Rock-child is gonna be a momma, and we’re gonna be grandparents!” He joked.

Lan stood up and checked outside, seeing Agate and Chris, panting, on the ground as he had expected. What he hadn't expected to see was the puddle of what looked to be thick, somewhat gelled mineral water and Agate's swollen stomach. Apparently, her seemingly rock-hard, crystaline skin was anything but. He’d never touched her, so how he would’ve known otherwise he had no idea.

Chris then saw Lan and stood bolt upright, then immediately collapsed next to Agate as the two said in unison, “S-Sorry, Master Lan... We have failed you...” “The only thing either of you has failed is Agate’s weight examination, it seems. You’re just being lovers, and I respect that. Except on times you should both be on Guard Duty, like I asked earlier. Now go on, before I decide I actually do wanna punish you.”

The pair had disappeared moments later, Agate leaking the gel-like mineral water in a spotty, glowing trail behind her

Rose giggles at the two. She sits up a bit with her arms open to lan. "Come my love I believe it's time for us to take a stroll threw our territory. That way we can make sure they are doing their jobs" she says with a laugh

“Alright, my Flower!” Said Lan as he shifted into Wolf form. He had recently modified the doors so that their Wolves could fit through them, so getting outside was no problem.

Once outside, Land breathed in the fresh, outside air. Occasionally, things would get stuffy in the shop, so he loved going out to get some air whenever possible.

“So, Rose. Where do we start? The Springs, The herb field, the border... or someplace else?” Their territory had grown since the Binding, as their family, and soon their Tribe, would need space to grow. He could see why Ari had brought a new Protector over to protect the place.

“Great! Let’s go, then. Hang on, Hon, it may be a bumpy ride.” He crouched a bit as she climbed on, then took off. He weaved through the trees and under logs as if he’d been doing it all his life, instead on only a few months.

And even with a pregnant Rose on his back, he didn’t feel much, if any, resistance. Just a little pulling on his fur every now and again, which was bearable. As his mother might have said, it wasn’t killing him, so it was alright.

After a bit, the duo reached the border, where the amount of Rune-etched trees increased greatly, like a fence. Once they got there, Lan halted and said, “Well, everything seems fine here. Why don’t we-”

He didn’t finish, as a ring of flames as cold as Ice surrounded the pair. A man walked out, smiled, and said, “Well, look at that. A wolf and it’s rider. I’m going to enjoy raping you, little Red Riding Hood.”

Rose growls viciously. "You think your flames can hurt us? How about you try mine." She says as she raised her hand and releases Celtic blue flames that burn his clothes and then starts to slowly eat away at his skin.

The man grunted at the feel of the heat, then lit himself alight with the frigid blaze he apparently controlled. "You think your flames will harm the Shadeslayer, Girl?" He grew into a Trog of impressive size; Lan was the size of a dog compared to the figure, even in his powerful Wolf form.

The strange man then said, “You cannot truly defeat me. I am inevitable. I am-“ The man never finished, as he was struck down by Chris’ Golem and the very pregnant looking Golem version of Agate. She said, “We heard you were in trouble. The Runes have Wars now.”

Lan laughed. “If I had known you were coming, I’d have gone at him myself.” He walked to the downed form and began to spray him with his own runic flames.

Rose growls viciously again. Her body shaking in anger to the point where she shifts against her will. Rosie's voice is heard "he challenges.....my flames are not weak.....grrrrrrr" she growls as she gets close to the body and her wolf size grows bigger with each step now she's about the size of their house. "Kill....must prove who's stronger" she growls and suddenly a bright green and blue flame engulfed the body and the few tress nearby.

Lan nearly crumpled under Rosie’s weight, despite his strength. He had to crouch as she shifted to avoid the inevitable collapse that would’ve come if he had hesitated. He got out from under her as soon as he could, and said, “Whoa, Rosie! The guy’s dead, you don’t need to kill him.” But he could see there was no stopping the terrifyingly strong Wolf as she torched this ‘Shadeslayer’ to a crisp. He could’ve sworn he’d seen the guy before...

And that’s when it came to him: the strangely weak Archer that had shot down the crow, and that had tried to take Rose from him so long ago. He was amazed that he was still alive. Or... was it him just possessing a Polymorph...?

He didn’t know, and frankly he didn’t care. He just wanted Rose back. All he had right now was Rosie, the usually happy Wolf-Dog who had protected him from his new enemies before he ever was a Polymorph. He changed back into a human and ran up to Rosie, putting his arm around her. He cooed to her, “Shhhhh... It’s alright, Rosie. He knows who’s stronger now... good girl, Rosie...”

He’d learned by now that she loved to hear him say that. As he said it, he stroked her between the ears, hoping to soon feel the beautiful, silky red hair he knew and loved, the red hair he’d first noticed at the auction. He just wanted that hair... he wanted his Rose back. She said she’d stay a Human for a day or two, but... would she? Was this going to be what she was like for the rest of the pregnancy? He didn’t know...

He hated not knowing.

Lan shrugged. “Maybe, But If our Guardians have been doing their jobs, there won’t be anybody within three miles of our place that’s not a customer.” With that, he turned to Agate and said, “Remember what I told you, Agate. Turn it back-“ “Or turn it to ash! I remember, Sir!”

Lan nodded, satisfied with her compliance, and shifted back to a Wolf, allowing Rose to climb on again. After she had, he took off again, around the border, until they reached the Mineral Springs. There, Lan stopped and crouched. “I hear the springs are lovely this time of year, my Flower.”

Lan shifted back to a human after she got off, now in his ethereal Shifter robe (Since he’d been naked when he shifted), and took her by the arm, leading her into the springs. The water was, indeed, lovely this time of year.

As they soaked in the beauty of the natural spring, carved out of the rock in a beautiful, natural pattern, Ari appeared in the Spring with them, though by this time the pair had learned to get used to his sudden appearances and disappearances.

“Ah, dat hits da spot! Oh, hi guys. So here’s da thing: dat guy you encountered in da forest? He got WAY too close for da King’s comfort. Obviously, you guys are safe wit’ Agate and Chris keeping ya safe. BUT, da King thinks ya need a bit more help.”

He gestured to the grass, where two red silk cloths on the ground. “Weapons made specifically for you two. Have fun wit’ em!” And with that, he was gone.

Back
Top Bottom