Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire the Masquerade anyone?

Esoterica

Banned
Banished
I wanted to do an interest check to see if there would be any interest in the prospect running a game from the original White Wolf's World of Darkness, Vampire the Masquerade. on Blue Moon. It's been years since I have run a game, but I do have some experience, mostly with the Revised Edition. I'm not married to the idea of being the Storyteller, if someone else wanted to be Storyteller, I would be open to this as well.

I am not sure exactly how to translate a mechanics game like this onto an online forum. It's been something like ten years since I have even run a game, so I am a bit rusty. I do have several Vampire the Masquerade Books, however, I do not have the 20th Edition book. I may just break down and get it if there is enough interest.

Vampire the Masquerade is a game of personal horror where you play the monsters. I am open to any questions anyone has about this as I do a basic shout out to see if there is enough interest to even put together a game.

I think the original game that had been discussed has fizzled out and died.

I'm running a game, and have been for a while. We can always have more players, though. If you're interested in joining it, message me.

I think the original game that had been discussed has fizzled out and died.

I'm running a game, and have been for a while. We can always have more players, though. If you're interested in joining it, message me.
game on discord or forum?

let me read through?

Core games are held by email. We've talked about discord, but scheduling times has been tough. A lot of the role play happens privately in whatever forum players want to role play. Discord is common, as are google hangouts or email. If members are both on Blue Moon, they're welcome to play here as well if they want.

I private messaged you the info back on Oct 31. I'm still figuring out the systems here. Did you not get it?

Back
Top Bottom