Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire the Masquerade anyone?

Esoterica

Banned
Banished
I wanted to do an interest check to see if there would be any interest in the prospect running a game from the original White Wolf's World of Darkness, Vampire the Masquerade. on Blue Moon. It's been years since I have run a game, but I do have some experience, mostly with the Revised Edition. I'm not married to the idea of being the Storyteller, if someone else wanted to be Storyteller, I would be open to this as well.

I am not sure exactly how to translate a mechanics game like this onto an online forum. It's been something like ten years since I have even run a game, so I am a bit rusty. I do have several Vampire the Masquerade Books, however, I do not have the 20th Edition book. I may just break down and get it if there is enough interest.

Vampire the Masquerade is a game of personal horror where you play the monsters. I am open to any questions anyone has about this as I do a basic shout out to see if there is enough interest to even put together a game.

This thread should be in interest check. The section you put the thread in is for the actual game play.

VtM is always a lot of fun! Would it be the expanded world with Changelings, Mages and Hunters, or just the vampires?

Interested. For the game, we sort of describe the most realisitic possiblity based on the system.

Can we play sabbat?

Most of the time, it is have a character within the system and your abilities and what you can do is based on that.

Just seen this, looks like it didn't get off the ground? Shame. I'll have a think about how feasible it is for me to try and run a game of VtM with a definate smut leaning.

I would definitely be interested in joining a VtM game with smut leaning.

I would like to make a tremere vampire.

Last edited:
I've dug my V20 book out of storage and am kicking a few ideas around. At the moment I'm thinking about the dice aspect of it, and how best to incorporate it forum based posting. There are online dicerollers out there I know that.

Seems unfortunately common. I think groups need to start around schedules, then theme, then archetype.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread if someone else is stepping forward to run the game, but since it seems no one is, I'll offer my own. I've been running a play by post masquerade game for about half a year now. The main general game is a standard masquerade game, with smut happening in private RP. Formal games are held on email with private RP happening in whatever forum players want to play (here, kik, discord, hangouts, whatever.) We've got a solid group of players, but more is better.

We're using BNS edition. If you don't have a book, message me and I can help. The setting is a city that was recently vacated by the Sabbat. Camarilla has moved in and is trying to figure out what happened and to stabilize the city. NPC prince with the goal of shifting to a PC.

Last edited:
Well, it's already started and running, but is welcoming new members. I'll message you the information.

Back
Top Bottom