Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

【bear's journal】

I saw utter cuteness and had to share. I hope you don't mind:
dctnmm9-b28a5aff-ea61-4c90-9bee-6087429f263d.jpg

Bear-or-Dog-775405377

╔═════════════ bear's journal - entry nine ═════════════╗

I apologize to those that i am writing with but i'm afraid my muse has decided it doesn't wish to participate in the creative process this weekend. I've been trying off and on to get a spark of something and it's not responding.
[redacted]

stay wonderful, bmr.

i'll be writing again with you soon.

Last edited:
Nothing is more integral or inherent than our self-esteem when it comes to meeting challenges, and no entity in the world (no matter how cared for or loved) has the right to take that away from you. You are standing where you are today because of your kindness and love; friends you made, impacts you leave in other people's lives, your kids, they are all very much a result of the person you are, *not* the person your SO wants you to be or thinks you can become.

Similarly in this respect no entity in the world can take away your achievements either no matter how much they try to deny you. Progress is funny like that where there are a few stumbles for every one straight step, hang in there hun, you can do this: not because I'm saying so, because you already are. You got this.

My apologies -- My work schedule has been changed on me a lot this week and it's been changed again today.

I'm not sure when I'll be home to actually write replies since I'm working a LOT of hours this week.

;-;

Please forgive me guys :heart:

╔═════════════ bear's journal - entry ten (?) ═════════════╗​

haha, wow. My journal got crazy there for a bit, I apologize! I've had a rough past few weeks. But I'm not here to talk about that. How you approach a situation will change the outcome so I'm going to come with positivity and hope that my optimism will help me through.

A chapter of my life has come to an interesting conclusion and I'm left with some reminders:
  • Actions speak louder than words.
  • Milkshakes melt.
  • Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if only only remembers to turn on the light.
  • One step and then the next gets you where you're going.

So now, I'm stepping back on land and getting my head out of the clouds. It's been a strange adventure in fantasy land but it's time to come back to reality.

Someone please put a funny eminem joke in here because my brain followed those lyrics lol

I'm getting back into replying slowly but surely. I'll get caught up eventually. Not gonna stress it if I don't. This is all for fun, yea?

You'll find some changes in me if you knew me well, and if you didn't you should totally message me I wanna be friends.

I've put some people and some things in the oubliette of my mind. And what is an oubliette? It's where you put people to forget about them. (crossing my fingers I'm not the only Labyrinth fan).

But it's also an apt description.

I'll be hanging around. <3 Stay awesome, my friends.

╔═════════════ bear's journal - entry eleven ═════════════╗​

Mmm. Drunk journal entry tonight, loves.

You can ignore this unless you wanna know my personal life.

[redacted]

i've had 12 shots lol.

this is gonna be fun to read tomorrow.

Last edited:
lol it's whatever.

we address it by going -- "that happened. when we getting drunk again?"

Edited to Add:

Funny thing tho, when I woke up from this night of fun, I got on Facebook to see that T got engaged the same night I was drunk as shit and remembering the past. I'm not bothered by it at all, but lol life got jokes.

╔═════════════ bear's journal - entry twelve ═════════════╗​

Hey everyone!

I haven't been online here like I should. If you are on the Discord -- chat me! I'm active there because it's quicker and easier for me to communicate. Life has been a little crazy lately and I haven't been online to check things like I want to be. I'm extremely sorry to everyone I'm writing with, I'll be replying again soon, I just need time to do so.

[redacted]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom