Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

He got up and jogged after her not wanting to catch her before she jumped into bed. He lept at her catching himself on the bed only an inch above her body. "Oh know the big scary vampire caught you!" He said snarling at her his fangs extending as he hissed slightly pretending to be scary. He leaned in and placed his fangs against her neck gently growling as they scraped her skin. "I am not sure what you i prefer. MY vampire bride or my human pet. " He smirked his fangs retracting looking into her eyes smiling.

"Mmm, you're silly," she said with a laugh as she cuddled into his arms. "It doesn't matter to me what I am to you, as long as I can be with you - vampire bride, or human pet - either is perfect." She shivered as he pulled his fangs away from her neck, the sensation always so sensual feeling to her. "Let's get some rest, we have a busy night tomorrow," she said as she hit the button to shut the windows. The special blinds came down to shelter the room from any type of sun rays that may try to penetrate their way inside.

"I can never get enough of you. I only wish i could have more tonight though our child prevents that. " He chuckled sucking on her neck lightly mimicking the sensation of him feeding from her. His hands laced with hers and he released a soft groan as he rolled them so she was laying against his side moving so she could rest against him. "I love you and sleep well love. "

Amelia made a soft noise as he mimicked the way he fed from her, sicking gently at her neck before releasing the skin the roll her against his side. She cuddled up to him with a soft yawn and laid her head on his shoulder, much the same way as she had earlier when they had been cuddling together on the couch in the living room. "I love you too, Stephen," she whispered, nuzzling his neck just before she slowly began to drift off to sleep in his arms.

~~

The alarm buzzed for her five or six hours later and she yawned, stretching beside Stephen's now cold and lifeless body. It didn't bother her as much as it did the first time she had woken up beside him in his vampiric sleep. She placed a gentle kiss on his lips before she slid out of the bed and meandered into the adjoining bathroom to shower and clean herself up. She had a lot to do before the sun set for their wedding, she wanted to get a good, early start.

She wrote out a note for Stephen saying to meet her at the Okishan Temple when the sun set. She left the address and directions, before slipping on her shoes, picking up her cell phone, and heading to the elevator to take it down to the lobby of their current hotel. She called a cab from there and waited a good twenty minutes for it, before she slipped inside the cab and asked the driver to take her to the temple. About an hour later, a good way outside of Tokyo, she stepped out of the cab at the front of the temple.

Amelia met the shrine priest a few moments later and explained the circumstances(well, the normal circumstances) that had brought herself and Stephen to the temple to be married. It was unusual circumstance, but the priest agreed to marry them despite the unusual situation. He took her to the shrine maidens who allowed her to bathe in the shrine's hot spring to purify her for the ceremony. After that was done, she was fitted with a Uchikake; the silk material was pink and the gown was often resembled to a beautiful cherry blossom, the obi was black in stark contrast and held the clothe closed at her front. Her hair was left down but had a pick with charms put within her red strands.

She spent the majority of the rest of the day discussing with the maidens while she awaited for the sun to set and for Stephen to arrive; she had asked that he wear the traditional menswear for a Japanese wedding and had also left him an address to a boutique that could fit him for one. The temple was lit with lanterns when the sun set, alighting the scenery with dancing flames that reflected upon the pond's surface where fireflies danced together.

Stephen woke to his stomach letting out a soft groan at being empty. He stood and looked around the large suite they lived in. Not finding her he groaned he was starving and his love was no where to be found. Finding her note he pouted and got into the shower. Once cleaned he slipped on a simple shirt and slacks, he hated having to buy new cloths it was always a painful experience. He left their room and went down to the lobby having his car brought around. Once inside his car he smiled and set on his way to the tailor.

He grumbled once inside handing him the note that told him what he needed to wear. Allowing the tailor to hand everything, soon he was fitted in a black suit with pink accents to bring out the color in her dress. Thanking him and paying for the dress he then made his way to the temple. Arriving nearly 2 hours after dark he made his way quickly inside praying his stomach would not be noticed. Once there he smiled and said hello to everyone and told them to start the ceremony.

Amelia greeted Stephen shortly after his arrival with a content and loving smile. She kissed his cheek softly and asked for a moment alone with him before taking him to the lobby of the shrine where they could have a moment of privacy. "You're hungry, love, take some blood from me before the ceremony starts," she said as she kissed him again, this time softly upon his lips. He looked good this way, dressed in the formal wear such as she was. To be here like this with him was like a dream, and she wanted him to be as content and happy as she. "Don't argue, it's okay," she reassured agaisnt his lips knowing he was likely to say he didn't need it.

Back
Top Bottom