Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

"I love you to!" He groaned softly as he pressed his lips into her's groaning softly he loved the way she kissed. He pulled back looking into her eyes as he slowly rolled his hips down towards her's. He rested an elbow near her head running his hand threw her hair. His eyes locked on her's as he reached down with the other pressing his tip into her slowly. With a deep groan he pushed his way to her innocence. "This will hurt a bit I am so sorry!" The hand that had guided him in found her hand and gripped it lightly lacing their fingers. With a deep groan he pushed past taking her innocence from her and burring himself completely inside her. He held himself still inside her once he was completely with in her allowing her plenty of time to get over the pain and get used to his size inside her.

Amelia shook slightly as she stretched to accomodate his length. He stopped for a moment and apologized, but before she could say anything, he pushed into her quick and hard, breaking past the hymen that proved her a virgin. She cried out at the sudden pain, her fingers squeezing his tight. She sucked in a breath and let it out, her insides clenching tight on him as the pain eased to be replaced with a uncomfortable throbbing sensation. She wiggled her hips a bit to test the new sensation, and had to bite her lip as it caused a ripple of pleasure to shudder through her. "I think I'm ok..." she said softly, letting her lip go to give him a reassuring smile, squeezing his hand gently this time.

Stephen never his hands or his head he stayed above her head lacing his fingers wrapped in her hair. He smiled kissing her deeply as his hips began rocking into her slowly each time his hips met hers he ground heavily into groaning softly. He had not felt anything like her before The combination of him being her first and the love and passion he had for her was making this so much better. He groaned loudly as his hips rocked into her looking deep into her eyes as he broke the kiss."I love you to Amelia! " He groaned out as he nipped at her lip hoping she was not still in pain.

Stephen would be able to feel her emotions as they made love because it was only in this instance that the barriers inside of her dropped. And he would feel that she was definitely not in pain anymore, moans making their way from her lips each time he thrusted back inside. She set her legs against his lips and pulled them closer together, each thrust now rubbing against her clit as well. Her world was rocking like the waves around their home, lightly splashing at sides, building and building, threatening to crash over, but never doing so - it was exactly how she felt as she wriggled her hips back against his. Her head fell back again, eyes shutting as she gripped his fingers tight, teeth buried in her lower lip, embarassed that she couldn't stifle the moans slipping free. Each time he thrusted into her, she clenched tightly around his length, hot and wet, and she hoped he was in as much pleasure as she was.

He groaned loudly as she gripped him he growled looking at her smiling. "Don't hide your enjoyment love. Just relax and enjoy don't fight anything. "He absolutely loved the noises she was making that alone was enough to make what he was doing enjoy able. However the intense pleasure he was feeling would be unmatchable. He groaned loudly as he leaned in kissing her neck lightly his fangs dragging across her skin. He had one final trick up his vampiric sleeve, he was going to bite her right before she orgasmed. "Before your orgasm again tell me please!" He groaned loudly he knew that even if he was not quite ready when she was biting her would during an orgasm would drive him over the edge and give him a power orgasm of his own. He was groaning loudly kissing and biting on on her neck but careful not to sink his fangs in just yet.

Being a virgin, Amelia really had no control over her orgasms. One small thing could set it off and she couldn't fight it. Softly, she nodded her head and didn't fight the noises that came forth from him making love with her. Moans slipped free as he paid attentions to her neck, her head tilting to give him more of the pale, but strong column. She began panting gently and she was writhing under him, her skin becoming softly coated in sexual perspiration. "It's coming," she gasped out, clenching around his length tightly.

Both their bodies where glistening the only time Stephen ever sweated was in extreme heat or while making love. He groaned loudly in delight as she said it was coming and buried his fangs into her neck with a deep guttural groan. He knew he would be taking more blood then he needed but after she fed from him she could easily handle giving him a bit more blood. He groaned loudly as he drank from her neck the blood filled with the energy endorphins that where flowing threw her body as she built to and ultimately orgasmed. He groaned loudly as the blood and her orgasm drove him over the edge as he pressed heavily into her grinding as he came into her. He had been with many women since he had changed and had never gotten one pregnant so he thought nothing of the fact that that had just orgasmed in her. He assumed vampires where in capable of getting mortals pregnant. He did not know he had always just been fortunate or the woman was on medication.

Amelia cried out very loud as he bit into her neck, the mixed feeling of his feeding and her orgasm causing her an extremely intense sensation. She arched up and felt the heat inside of her as he orgasmed as well, her walls still shuddering around him as she shook in his arms. Once the orgasm faded and she was left with a throbbing, sated ache, she lay under him, sweaty and heated. Her chest falling and lifting quick as she tried to regain her breath. She didn't think much of him finishing inside of her because as far as she assumed - given the movies of Hollywood - vampires couldn't knock up their mortal lovers. She had forgotten what he had told her, that the movies were often wrong. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, though she was feeling heavy, and sated, a little tired.

Stephen had never in his life felt so satisfied in all his years. He groaned as he closed the wound on her neck still kissing and nibbling on her as his hips ground into her lightly. The sensation of still being inside her after his powerful orgasm was fantastic. He rolled them both over so that she was laying on top of him. He looked up into her eyes taking a long slow deep breath as he nibbled and bit on her lower lip. He could not believe how fantastic the day had became. "I love you so much Amelia!" He smiled wrapping his arms tight around her holding her to him. The idea of sleep exactly like this made him shiver with delight! "Was it everything you had hoped? "

"Mmhmm~" she murmured softly and seperated herself from him, her body aching a little - when a girl first loses her virginity, she is often a little sore for the next few hours. She didn't go far though and laid down, curling her body against his and laying her head on shoulder. "I love you too, Stephen," she said as she yawned. Nipping the side of his neck, she idly traced his chest with her hand. Her eye lids drooped tiredly. "Was it everything you were hoping for?" she asked in return, hoping she hadn't disappointed him.

He smiled taking a few more long slow deep breaths looking into her eyes. He groaned softly as she pulled away from him it sent a chill down his spine as she moved against him. "It was easily the most amazing thing i have ever felt. "He spoke his eyes and voice showing her how truthful he was being. He took another long slow deep breath he was loving ever moment of being with her her skin against hers was driving him mad. "So i guess this means we can shower together more regularly. Or are you still going to be to shy to see me naked. "

Amelia blushed softly and chuckled, hiding her face against his neck. "I guess we'll see," she said, another yawn slipping free. She laid a leg over his and cuddled as close as she could manage. "Should we get a blanket?" she asked, since they were still laying atop the covers. She wasn't sure she was able to stay awake for much longer, her eye lids finally too heavy. She closed her eyes and clung to him as she yawned, her arm now stretched across his torso.

Stephen slipped from under her smiling moving to stand. "I see no reason we don't sleep in our bed under your blanket!" He smiled picking her up carefully kissing her neck lightly. He smiled as he looked down over her nude form as he moved up stairs quickly. Within seconds he had them both up on the 3rd floor as he moved her to the bed setting her down where she had pulled the blanket down when they where watching the movie. He moved and turned off the TV and slipped the painting back over the screen. He smiled as he looked at her looking her nude form up and down as he made his way to her bed. "You look so fantastic like that."He smiled loving the fact she was laying nude in his bed. Carefully he crawled over her and covered them both up. A small hum filled the room as metal screens closed on a timer to lock all the windows and doors facing outside. "Sweet dreams my love. "He smiled kissing her good night before settling in to drift off.

Funny how fate worked. Not even an hour ago, she had said she would not sleep naked and yet, here she was, cuddling naked under the blanket with her vampire lover. She rested her head against his shoulder and yawned widely. Her eyes fell shut. "Sleep well too, love," she whispered before not being able to resist the pull of sleep. It wasn't even a few moments later that the young woman was asleep.

Stephen pushed the hair from her face as he smiled at her. Only weeks ago he had told one of his pets that he had no intention of forming a relationship ever. Now he was laying in bed with the only woman who had ever made him feel human. He smiled as he leaned in kissing her forehead before drifting off into sleep.

The next morning he woke just before sunset. He smiled looking down at her she looked so beautiful sleeping against his chest. Carefully he replaced his body with the firm pillow his head ad been laying on all night. He did his best to slip from the bed with out bothering her. He smiled as he went to his closet and slipped got dressed. He slipped on some old jeans on and a tight black t-shirt. He moved silently threw the bedroom to the stairs. He had some things he wanted to find in his storage but he did not want to miss a moment with her awake.

Amelia only stirred a bit as Stephen moved out of the bed, moaning before cuddling into the spot he had been asleep in. She curled up in the blanket like a catepillar, pulling it tight around her as she nuzzled the pillow and settled back down when his scent reached her. Amelia had never wanted to be a in relationship, seeing what men did to her friends. She never wanted to open her heart for fear of being hurt more than she already had been. Yet, here she was, curled up in her love's bed. Her hair slipped back across her face and she let out a breathe, before falling back into a light slumber. His heat was still in the blankets and it warmed her as much as his scent did. Content, she slept for awhile longer.

After the vampire that changed him died Stephen was bitter and lashed out at the humans that he blamed for her losing her life. Stephen entered the cargo hold of the ship. Half of the length of the ship was filled with his belongings things he had kept over the years. He had dozens of large crates and 3 or 4 cars not including hers. Stephen shoved around several of the large crates to one that was hundreds of years old and had only been opened to fill it. "I hope there is something in here she will like. " He smiled surrounded by his fort of old crates and pulled the top off the box. 380 years ago Stephen had raged against the humans of Europe he became a bandit that is how he accumulated his current wealth.

Inside the crate where boxes and boxes of gems and jewels. The things he could not get sell easily and eventually the things he felt bad about taking. He never robed anyone who could not afford to have their valuables taken but he still felt bad about stealing. He began digging threw the crate ignoring the world around him. He was hoping that some where inside he would have a ring that would suit her as he wanted to propose to her. He wanted to give her what she had dreamed about since she was a little girl.

Amelia yawned widely and stretched her arms high above her head as she rolled onto her back. After a moment of stretching out her still semi-stiff body, she rubbed her eyes and sat up in the bed. Blinking them open tiredly, not really awake yet, she looked around. A bit surprised to not see Stephen in bed with her; how late had she slept? The blanket slid down and she blushed when she realized she was still naked. Peeking around, not seeing her vampire, she wrapped the blanket around her and slid out of the bed. She padded to the dresser, sifting through it. She pulled out a red, v-neck body tight, long-sleeved shirt with a red bra. She slid into them and then pulled out a red pair of bikini line panties, sliding into those, before pulling on a pair of low riding black jeans that clung to her like a second skin. Brushing her hair out, she pulled it all up into a pony tail, leaving some strands to frame her face. Setting the blanket back onto the bed, she turned once she was done and left the room. "Stephen?" she called out his name, looking around for him.

Stephens hands where digging in the jewel filled chest before he found what he was looking for. A beautiful diamond engagement ring. He was glad that he had not lost it over the years, smiling as he tucked it into his pocket before closing the crate. Slowly he moved all the crates to hide his dark past his eyes looking in each wondering if he had any bundles of cloth smiling when he found out he had an entire crate of fabrics he had meant to have crafted into cloths. He grabbed the 4 foot by 4 foot crate and picked it up with a soft groan caring it to the door before realizing it was to large to go in the door. He grumbled as he opened the crate and began tossing the spools of cloth into the room onto the bed. He would make this lower bedroom her sowing room, she needed her own space in this boat and now she had it.

She didn't get any response so she stopped, pursed her lips, peered around. "Huh...wonder where he went..." she mused to herself, her very attractively dressed form now heading down the stairs to the lower bedroom they had made love in the night before. That last thought made her blush again and she coughed behind a hand with a smile. They were official at last, that made her happy. In time, maybe she would even decide to live an eternity with him. "Stephen? Are you down here?" she called, bare feet padding down the steps and she finally came into the bedroom, blinking at the sight of all the material. "What are you doing?" she asked, curiously.

He tossed the last 2 spools onto the bed making nearly 20 large spools. He took a deep breath as he tossed the crate over with the rest he smiled seeing her chuckling. "I found those in my things. I have not even thought about them in 50 years. I figured you would like them. "He smiled most where silk and other similar cloths. He moved over to her side slipping his arms around her kissing her cheek. "How are you feeling? "He was worried that she would be sore or tired but she looked amazing. " You look divine by the way!"

She blushed at his compliment; guess what they said was true then. A well loved woman was always among the most beautiful. She smiled and kissed his lips softly in response. "I'm feeling fantastic, actually." She said, then looked over to the bed with all the spools. "It's amazing, thank you. And you're amazing," she added with a chuckle, siddling up close, wrapping her arms around his waist so that the length of her body was pressed to his. She nuzzled at his neck and gently pressed a kiss to the skin there. "I am lucky to have you," she said with a small chuckle. And she meant it, whole heartedly. She wouldn't have been happy without him. He was what they reffered to as, most likely, her soulmate. Which is generally still an odd concept since she was mortal and he was not. But she loved him all the same.

Stephen smiled pressing his lips hard into her's kissing her deeply. She had spoiled his suprise he wanted to leave the ring on her chest but what was he going to do about that. He would have to wait until tomorrow he sighed relaxing holding her close swaying slightly with her. "Is there anything else you may want or need? I have lots of crates down here i may be able to find something? They will just sit there forever if you don't use them. " He would have to insist on using them himself he did not want her knowing about his dark past. He thought she would never forgive him if she knew what he once was. "Amelia ... Can i ask you a favor... That may sound odd but... It is something i really need you to do. " He stared into her eyes biting his lip lightly. " I ... I need you to forgive my past all of it. From the moment i was born until the moment we stepped onto this boat. "

Amelia tilted her head curiously and cupped his face in her hands. "We all have deep, dark secrets, Stephen," she said softly, kissing him again, "my feelings for you won't change no matter what you've done." She slid her fingers into his hair and nuzzled her nose against his, nipping his lip. "I will forgive you on one stipulation - tell me. I want to know everything about you." She stopped for a moment and looked away, before looking back. "If you tell me your secrets, I'll tell you mine. I promise they're not that bad, just in case you're thinking that." She added the last part with a small chuckle.

Stephen smiled kissing her softly looking into her eyes. "I will tell you... some day i don't want to tell you just yet. "He gave her a soft hug looking into her eyes. "You did not answer my question about things you need or want. "He growled softly and nipped her neck lightly holding his mouth there debating on feeding now or later. If he waited and they made love he could taste her then. He took a long slow deep breath relaxing shaking his head he would not feed from her just now.

Back
Top Bottom