Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Stephen crawled into bed with her setting up against the pillows and headboard starting the movie. "Na its easier to just punish you myself!"He laughed kissing her cheek pulling her gently so she was laying on him slightly."Besides I really don't care what you do so long as it doesn't get you taken from me."He smiled kissing her cheek snuggling against her softly.

She smiled softly to herself and turned to completely cuddle again his taller frame, resting her head against his shoulder. The movie began to course through the previews, before actually getting to the beginning of the movie. She wasn't entirely paying attention as she pressed a kiss to the side of his neck, her hand idly trailing around on his chest. Eyes tuned to the screen to at least half pay attention to the movie, knowing that Stephen had put it on for them to watch. She thought about his comment, that she was far too distracting for him to pay attention to the movie. It was half the same for her; pressed against him in a cuddle like this, he too was distracting, but to her.

Stephens arms slipped around her when she cuddled in. He completely ignored the movie and simply stared at her. She was so beautiful he was trying to figure out what he did so right to deserve her. He smiled and groaned happily when she kissed his neck his hands giving her sides a light squeeze. He smirked and decided to see how she would react to some new teasing. He leaned in and whispered into her ear. "I never did get a chance to tell you how sexy you are topless. "He smiled remembering her with her shirt ripped open all exposed it was the only good thing about that night.

It took her a moment to realize what he meant and then she blushed softly, hiding her face against his neck with a mumble. She hadn't realized he had seen her breasts the night before, though it should have been obvious. She just hadn't realized because she was more set with trying to get away than with her appearance. In response to his teasing, she chomped playfully on the skin of his neck, as if she too had fangs and sought to feed off of him, hopefully to distract him from remembering her bare chest. Even though shhe had asked him to make love to her earlier in the day, she was still embarrassed with him picturing or even looking at her naked, or just parts of her that were bare.

He groaned happily her nibbling only making him remember them in the car the night before. He smiled his arm behind her rolling her so she was laying on top of him. His hands moved her legs so she was straddling his waist. Slowly his hands pushed up the bottom of her top touching her skin lightly. "I am starting to think I am a bad influence on you. Here you are biting and nibbling on my neck."He chuckled tilting his head to give her more room.

Amelia let him roll her so that she was straddling his waist, her knees astride each of his hips. She couldn't help but chuckle softly because they were supposed to be watching the movie, but couldn't be any further off track. In her mind, the picture of them in her car the day before came to her and made her blush again. "Mmm," she sighed contently and dipped her head back down to run her tongue across his neck. "Maybe you're right," she murmured, biting down again gently, her hands pressed to his lower torso, close to his bellybutton and waist line. Her hair fell around her face as she pain attentions to his neck, enjoying the sounds that he made, only proving to her that she did indeed have an effect on him and that made her feel pretty good about herself.

Stephen smirked and allowed one finger nail to grow into a claw. He drug the claw up her stomach scratching her lightly as it went it sliced her top open with out moving it as he he moved his hand. His claw was razor sharp and only briefly paused at the thickest material. He smirked now that she was exposed his hand undoing her bra from outside the back of her now tattered tank top."Sorry i didn't mean to ruin your top."He winked as the claw retracted his hands running over the skin on her stomach.

Amelia squeaked and blushed, resisting the urge to now cover her exposed torso and breasts. She was so self conscious about being exposed and not just because of the 11 inch scar in between her breasts. Though that was a good portion of why she was self conscious about it. "Hm, good thing for you I'm a seamtress of sorts," she murmured, "or I might have to just kick your ass." The blush was still evident on her cheeks, though she was doing her best to hide it, also not hiding herself, though she half wanted to.

Stephen smiled pushing her tank top and her bra off tossing them to the side."Now i could spend the rest of my life looking at this view. "He smiled leaning up kissing her scar he loved how it gave her character. He smiled kissing around the scar before laying back looking up at her. "I think i might make a rule about sleeping topless!"He laughed looking into her eyes as he took her hands lacing their fingers.

She huffed, letting him hold her hands as she let him look at her, her face heating up with another blush. "I'm not going to be sleeping topless," she said as she leaned her head down to nip at the ridge and lobe of his ear, her hair falling to tickle the skin of his neck. "And I don't want you staring, either," she added, drawing her tongue across his lobe.

Stephen smiled letting her hands go slipping it up the bottoms of her shorts as far as he could on her outer hip. He smiled whispering softly groaning happily kissing her neck. "Then you will sleep naked."He laughed not thinking giving her neck a light nip his fangs lightly scraping her neck. He was not thinking about his fangs teasing her neck as he nipped again before realizing it and swearing to himself.

"I won't be sleeping naked either," she said with a chuckle as she moaned softly from the teasing of his fangs on the skin of her neck. Her hands slid into his hair as caressed the strands as she nipped at his ear, then the side of neck. She bit down gently to return the affections he had given to her neck. "What is it with you and my being naked?" she asked against the skin of his neck, chuckling softly.

He smiled rubbing her thighs deeply with his hands. Groaning softly at her loving kisses and nibbles absolutely loving how it felt. "I like the idea of sleeping next to a beautiful naked woman."He smiled and let his fangs drag across her neck in a long slow nibble. Wanted badly to feed from her but had that event in mind. "Your just grumpy because you don't like the idea of seeing me naked."Laughing softly as he gave her another long slow nip.

Amelia huffed softly and bit him back, this time a little harder than he nibbled on her. "It's not that, so don't say that," she said, kissing up his neck to his lips, kissing him again for a long moment. "I'm just shy, you know that," she added, nipping his lip. Her hair spilling down to frame their faces again.

He smiled trying to think of a way to get her more comfortable with being naked around him. "How do you feel about bubble baths or hot tubs?"He said leaning in nibbling on her collar bone lightly. He had a wonderful idea of how to get her more comfortable. He had a large bathtub in the down stairs bathroom and a hot tub on the small patio facing off the back of the ship connected to this room. He was not positive but he thought he had some bath oils and soaps left from the trip he took down. The woman who he had been feeding off in the hotel came down with him from Alaska and had brought them. "Cause if you like either i think i have an idea. "He smiled biting her jawline lightly just enough to let her feel his fangs against her skin.

She hmmm'd at the idea, thinking carefully for a moment. She had already had a shower today, so she wasn't sure if she wanted what he may be hinting at except that she would be able to relax. Hot tubs and the works weren't a luxury she got to enjoy very often, so it would be nice, she mused. She sat up and folded her arms across her bare chest, tilting her head curiously. "What did you have in mind?" she asked, her red hair falling partially across her face, blue eyes watching him carefully and questioningly. Amelia wasn't sure if he maybe wanted to bathe or sit together in a hot bath, or if he wanted to molest her. Not that either option was a bad one. She just didn't have the courage to ask him to make love with her again, not after he hads turned her request down earlier that night. She was still a tad embarrassed about it.

"Well I was thinking we could relax in one or the other together and just enjoy."He said softly looking into her eyes."As always you control just how far we would go. I would never pressure you to do anything."He smiled knowing full well if he wanted he could take her at any point. He smiled taking her hands wondering just what she thought about that idea. He knew she was shy but would she still be shy if they where in the water with bubbles blocking his sight.

"I thought we were supposed to be watching the movie," she said with a small laugh, glancing at the television. Looking back, she gave a soft shrug, playing idly with his hands as he held them. "I wouldn't mind a hot bath," she finally said, leaning her head down to press another soft kiss to his lips, lingering there for a moment before slipping off of him and onto the bed. Waiting for him to lead her there since she still didn't know the boat that well.

Stephen smiled standing next to the bed hooking his arms under her. He pressed his lips against her chest right over her heart. Slowly he picked her up carrying her out of the room out onto the balcony his back bumping open the door. He smiled as he looked out over the water as they walked bast the hot tub. "Down we go. "He chuckled hoping up onto the railing and stepping off the side. The pair fell 2 stories to the deck of the ship in the rear. A loud clang filled the air as his feet slammed into the ship his knees absorbing the impact as he squatted. He looked into her eyes to see her reaction to jumping off the ship.

Amelia wrapped her arms around his neck and held on as he picked her up; she smiled bashfully as his lips pressed against the scar that laid directly over her heart. Then she simply laid her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes as he carried her. There was his words and the sudden drop, a soft squeak coming out and her arms tightening around him as they fell. The loud thud caused her to flinch a bit and then she laughed, nipping at his neck. "Showoff," she said, nuzzling his neck softly where she had nipped it just a moment before. Her eyes opened and she peered around, before looking up at him with a soft smile. Laying her head back down, she continued to hold on to him.

"You have not seen anything yet. "Again he moved back first threw a door and into the bedroom they slept in last night. He carried her into the large bathroom setting her on the edge of the tub. His hand holding her so she would be able to sit with ease. "Are you going to begrudge me my showing off?" He smiled turned on the water looking at her chuckling. She was seated on the high wall of a deep wide tub. Large enough for the both of them to lay in knee deep water if they chose.

"Of course not," she said, sounding as if she was almost offended by the very idea, a scoff coming out. "Never know what it will do to a vampire's ego to deny their right to show off." She added with a small laugh. She peered down at the deep and wide bath, admiring it. She had always wanted to enjoy the luxurious bath like one such as this; she had never really gotten the chance to, except maybe the one's the nice, really nice, hotels had. Her budget usually didn't allow for those sorts of hotels, though.

"There should be some oils over there pour in what ever you like."He smiled pointing to the a small cubby whole on the side of the tub. "If you have anything you don't want getting wet on don't get it near the bottom of the tub!" He laughed as he turned on the water letting it heat up before he stopped the tub and it began heating up quickly. He smiled stripping down to his boxers. He did not seem to mind if she saw him in them. "Do you want me to leave the room till you get into the water so i don't see you naked!"He laughed poking her side lightly.

"Nah, it's fine," she said, standing up from the edge of the tub to peer what oils were in the cubby. She found some left over lavender and poured it into the water, letting it settle before standing back up to strip off her remaining clothes, letting him eye her naked body for a moment before she stepped into the water. She sat down in the hot warmth and gave a long sigh of relief as the heat seeped into her body and bones.

His body reacted almost instantly growing to be nearly half hard beneath his shorts. He looked down at it in almost disbelief as he striped his shorts off turning the water off as it reached crested over her breasts just over 3/4s of the way up the tub. "I ... was not expecting that" He smiled as he moved to get into the water slowly. He had never reacted that fast to a nude form before clearly his feelings for her helped his reaction. He smiled as he slipped into the water leaning back against the sloped back relaxing taking her hand below the water. "Very nice choice i love lavender. "He smiled sighing happily*

Back
Top Bottom