Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

"Okay ill sit down you go fetch something to drink then i guess. " He smiled and swatted her booty before moving to set down on the first chair he saw. He was a bit nervous still it was the first time he had been with anyone in a very long time.

She as well was nervous, nervous that she'd fuck up. Nervous since because as well she hadn't been with anyone for a long time and it worried her. Her hands shaking a bit as she grabbed two wine glasses and filled it with red wine. She turned and entered the living room and she sat down onto the couch beside him and she handed him his glass. "I hope red wine is okay."

" That is just fine with me." He smiled taking a glass from her before holding it for a toast he always toasted the first glass of wine it just felt right. "To second chances. " He smiled tapping her glass and taking a sip as the other arm slipped around her holding her side lightly.

She nodded her head slowly and she tapped her glasses back, "To second chances." She repeated and she took a sip of her wine and she sighed softly, her head against his shoulder and neck as her arm wrapped around his waist as well and she smiled, kissing his cheek. "We'll.. probably need to take it slow." She said with a nod, she didn't want to scare him away from her at all. "If that's what you're wanting."

"Definitely i have seen what happens when you don't take it slow with your booze!" He chuckled softly looking at her he was not sure how he wanted to progress the relationship. He figured he would just go with the flow something he had gotten better at doing as of late.

"No, Stephen." She said and looked up to him, "Our...relationship." she said with a nod, "I don't want to do something that is going to scare you away from me. so We need to take it slow, I am willing to wait for however long you need, for anything." She said with a nod, for meaning to make love with him as well. She wasn't sure if he had already had sex before but she didn't care, she'd wait til the the end of the earth for him now.

"Am i broken? Injured? You don't need to baby me i am not going to get scared away unless you do something silly again. Just let the relationship flow where it may. " He kissed her shoulder before taking another drink closing his eyes leaning back just enjoying holding her close.

She sighed softly and she nodded her head, she had hoped he was telling the truth that he wouldn't get scared away, unless she did something stupid again. But she nodded and she took a sip of her drink and she pressed her face into his neck, her body cuddling up to his as her arm wrapped around his waist and she breathed in, smelling his scent and she sighed softly. How she missed it so much.

He groaned happily finishing the wine and setting the glass out of the way on the floor. He loved it when his neck was kissed and he told her so with a soft groan. His hands wrapping around her waist holding her close to him smiling brightly he loved kissing and nibbling on her.

She smiled and laughed softly, "I remember that." She said and finished her glass and set it down as well as she snuggled up to him more. "If I am correct the certain spot is here?" she asked and pressed her lips to his neck just under his jawline and by his ear as she kissed it softly, her teeth lightly grazing the skin and she pulled back slightly as she looked to him and she smiled softly.

"Nope i hate that spot that's not the spot you nibble if you want me to get turned on at all!" He said in a long groan telling her he was lying his hands gripping her side a bit tighter as he pulled her into his lap. He smiled taking a long deep breath it felt so amazing to have her close to him again.

She smiled and grunted a bit as he pulled her up and onto his lap though she heard that groan. And it wasn't his annoyed kind of groan nor a mad one. This was one she remembered, one that she knew he felt good and she kissed his neck softly once more in the same spot as her teeth bit down onto the skin. Not hard but enough for him to feel it and her tongue moved out against the skin lightly before she kissed it once more.

"Are you trying to turn me on? " He spoke softly taking a deep breath groaning loudly again his hands creeping down slowly. If she intended to toy with him he would return the favor, His had behind her back slipped down into her back pocket gripping her butt firmly. His hand in front moved to rest on her inner thigh only an inch or 2 from her crotch squeezing firmly so she knew he was there.

She blushed softly, "N-now.. why would you think that?" she asked, trying to be sneaky about it but she breathed in sharply, not able to hold in her groan as she felt his hand squeezing her bottom in her back pocket and his hand against her inside thigh a few inches from her crotch. she looked up to him and she moved up as she kissed his neck once more, her arms around his waist and she bit down now as she was almost determined to leave mark.

His hand turned when she began her work on his neck again, his palm pressing into her rubbing her firmly. "I don't know your using my turn on spot against me!" He groaned loudly turning his neck to give her more room. He was not sure he wanted to have sex so soon but he would not stop her if she wanted to.

And she wouldn't have sex with him if he didn't want to, she just wanted to make him feel good even if it wasn't sex. She laughed into his neck and she smiled softly and she kissed his neck more, "Oh well, huh?" she asked and she kissed it more, nipping here and there. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she smiled softly as she nuzzled into his neck a bit and she slowly stopped kissing and biting as she saw the forming of a small mark and she sat back slowly. "My work is done." She said and smiled to him.

"So your just gonna turn me on and stop! That is just cruel our second date and your already being a complete tease!" He chuckled softly and leaned in kissing just over her heart his hands still massaging her firmly in the front and back. Even the slightest pressure on his groin would reveal just how aroused she had made him.

She laughed softly and she looked to him though she blushed as a soft groan escaped he partially parted lips and she swallowed. "Well, I'm just being careful. I want to make you feel good in other ways if you're not ready for sex. Which, I'm willing to wait." She nodded her head and moved, not meaning to put pressure on him but she could feel how aroused he was and she swallowed. Her heart beating fast when his lips met her skin just over it and she laughed softly, "Well of course I have to be a tease to you." She nodded her head and kissed his cheek and chin.

"What other ways are those exactly? "He looked at her a bit sideways as he groaned when she touched him and felt his hardness. His mind racing as to what she meant and to why she was wanting to hold back sex so much. It almost seemed liked she thought he never wanted sex or was not ready to have it.

She wanted it when the moment was right and yes, she wanted it when she knew he wanted it. Though she smiled and she kissed his lips softly to show him, her fingers caressing his cheek before they moved down to his chest and down to his stomach just before her hand put some pressure upon his crotch through his pants and before soon she had unbuttoned them and unzipped them. Her hands slipping into his pants and pressing through his thin boxer fabric to his shaft and she blushed as her fingers pressed to his sensitive skin and she kissed his cheek and neck once more.

"You have protection?" He groaned as she stroked him softly if she was going to stroke him off he would rather have sex. But he had no condoms on him he was not expecting this to happen so soon but he would certainly allow it. His hand slipping to her belt undoing it quickly then following and undoing her pants smiling happily.

She kissed his neck and she breathed in softly and she heard his question. Though she pulled her hand out from inside of his pants and she stood up as her pants were loosely hanging from her hips and she walked over to the kitchen as she pulled open a drawer began to fiddle through it before she pulled out a small square package and she looked to him. "Just one." She said with a nod and she looked over to him. If he really wanted this as well, she would let him not going to stop him and she kissed his cheek and lips softly.

"Well then we have 2 options do it one time and just cuddle or we can fool around and go down on each other. "He stood his pants falling off and he just stepped from them his hard cock hanging from the fly of his boxers. "Or we can put our cloths back on and stop right now and wait till you get set up so we don't have to use protection. "He smiled looking at her before walking into her bedroom setting on the edge of her bed."Its your call!"

She swallowed, stll finding herself blushing as she saw his cock protruding from the slit in his boxers and she looked to him though she frowned. "Hey, why is it all on me?" she asked and walked into the bedroom, her hands on her hips and her bottom lip pouted and she looked to him and she moved over to sit down beside him and she kissed his cheek softly. "It's up to you. You decide this time." She said and moved as she laid down onto the bed, her arms crossed behind her head on the pillow and she looked to him.

He smiled reaching out grabbing her by her jeans pulling her to him and over him to fall on the bed. "Because i have told you before sex is not something that i have to have to be happy. And no matter what you chose i am getting exactly what i want. Either i get head and get to go down on you, which we both know i love doing. Or i get to have sex with you. "He smiled kissing her stomach as it was the closest part of her to his lips. "Or we wait and get to have better sex.. so i don't care one little bit!" He smiled moving up to lay next to her his hand pushing down into her panties feeling the warmth of her groaning happily.

Back
Top Bottom