Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

Stephen cam back out of the bathroom smiling as he saw her laying half uncovered. He walked over leaning down kissing her softly pulling back. He smiled taking a deep breath and moving to start getting dressed glancing back over at her. "You want to go out to dinner tonight when i get out of work? "

She groaned and stretched out, yawning and she slowly rolled over and onto her back as she watched him and she smiled softly. Her right arm bent behind her head and her left resting on her bare stomach and she watched him get dress. "Mmm, that sounds good." She nodded her head and yawned before she sat up slowly.

"Excellent! Where would you like to go? " He smiled walking over setting on the edge of the bed kissing you softly. He smiled taking a deep breath looking into her eyes enjoying just staring into her eyes. "Pick you up here at 6?

She bit her bottom lip and she looked up to him as she started to think. "I'm not sure!" She laughed and kissed his lips back and she peered to the side before looking back up and into his eyes. "Well we have mexican so like La Hacienda or Italian, Olive Garden. Seafood, Red Lobster. Buffets.." She started to name places off and she reached her left hand out, touching his cheek softly. "Six is good." She nodded her head slowly.

"You figure out where you want to go and tell me wen i get home. I need to get to work so i have time to change when i get there. " He smiled kissing her good bye and turning to leave quickly. He got outside and headed to his car a huge smile on his face and a hop in his step.

She smiled and stuck her tongue out at him, "All right." she said and kissed his lips back, holding the sheets to her chest as she watched him and she sighed lightly. She heard his car start and she smiled, closing her eyes as her heart beated in her chest quickly and she fell back into bed. She rolled over before slowly falling back asleep for another hour or so and then she got up. Having taken a couple of hours to decide she finally decided on a nice mexican restaurant where they had often liked to go when they were together a while back.

Stephen worked all day his mind a bit foggy but he was able to do his job and do it well if not as well as normal. He came back around 6 wearing a business suit in all black with a nice black under shirt. He had gotten a job in sales since they had broken up and his wardrobe had changed from simple and plane to dressy. He knocked on her door smiling having stopped to by a single red rose holding it behind his back.

"Coming!" She managed to call out, her toothbrush in her mouth and she spit out the paste before swishing about with a cup of water. She sighed and looked at herself in the mirror as her fingers fixed her hair and she looked into her own eyes. "Don't.. fuck this up." She said sternly to herself and she knew she wouldn't. She had gotten dressed in the same dress that she had met him in. A dress that hung down to her knees that was a white with some cute flower designs at the bottom and up around the top of the dress. A strapless dress and her hair was curled down, each curl bouncing with each step she took.

She grabbed the door and opened it and she smiled to see him, "Hi." She said softly and leaned forward, kissing his cheek as she grabbed her purse. "Ready?" She asked, shutting the door behind her.

Stephen smiled leaning in to kiss her smiling she looked so beautiful in that dress he had always loved it. He smiled and as he kissed her he slipped the short stem of the rose down her shirt under her bra so the flower rested between her breasts. As he pulled away he took her hand smiling brightly looking into her eyes smiling as he lead her towards his car. "That is the best setting for a flower i have eve seen. "

She smiled and closed her eyes as their lips met and she kissed his lips back though her eyes opened and she breathed in. "Mmmm..!" She said and slowly pulled back as she felt something between her breasts. She looked down and she laughed at his words and she slowly pulled the flower out and she breathed in it's scent and her eyes closed. "It's beautiful." She said and leaned up, kissing his cheek before turning his head and kissing his lips softly once more. She smiled and she looked into his eyes before she sat down into the car with him and she looked at it.

"So where are we going? " He smiled taking the flower delicately from her putting the flower back where he had placed it wanting to see if she was going to allow him to leave it there. He smiled and began to drive into town looking at her smiling.

"Mexican restaurant. La Hacienda?" She asked and looked to him and she laughed out, her head tilting back as he put the flower back in just between her breasts and she fought to keep her hands down and not take it out and she stuck her tongue out at him. Letting him keep the flower there for now and she sat back as her hand moved and found his, taking hold of it and squeezing it.

"You know the guys at work could tell. " He chuckled softly looking at her as he drove towards the restaurant. " Well most thought i had sex last night but they all knew that something happened. " He chuckled giving her hand a squeeze as he smiled and pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant pulling away to get out of the car.

She laughed softly, "really?" she asked and she looked to him, that made her happy that he was happy too. She smiled as they pulled up into the parking lot of the restaurant and slowly parked in one of the open spots. She looked to him and she smiled, squeezing his hand before they steppe out of the car and the door shut behind her and she met him as her hand took his once more. Entering the restaurant and they were greeted by one of the hostesses. Soon they were being lead to a booth and she sat down into it but not letting him sit across from her, pulling him to sit down beside her and she smiled. "I want you close." She said softly and kissed his cheek gently.

The moment the hostess left he turned and smirked looking into her eyes his hand slipping behind her back. "So you want me close huh? How close? This close? " He smirked his hand diving down between her legs gripping her inner thigh less than an inch from her core. His head leaned in pressing his lips hard to hers kissing her deeply with a firm grip on her lips.

She thanked the hostess and her head turned as he spoke, her mouth opened to speak but a light squeak escaped her lips as his hands gripped her inner thigh. And only a mere inch from her core and she breathed in deeply, a groan escaping her lips as his met hers deeply, almost roughly. She sighed and seemed to sulk down, melting into his deep kiss and her arms moved around his neck and she smiled softly. "Mmhmm." She said, nodding her head quickly and she opened her eyes looking up and into his own.

He smiled and turned his hand to rub her lightly for a few short moments he had thought about last night all day and was very pleased. Once he finally broke the kiss he sat tight up against her his arm on her side pulling her into his side. "God i love kissing you. " His hand leaving her groin going to the menu opening it so he could read it.

She sighed lightly and closed her eyes once more and she breathed in sharply as she felt his hand rubbing between her legs and she groaned and blushed. Though she felt his hand leave her groin and then his lips left her own. She licked her lips and she kissed his cheek softly, "Mmm, I love kissing you too." She whispered and rested her head on his shoulder as sh elooked at his menu, her eyes traveling over each choice and finally settling on her regular. A Tostada Grande and she closed her eyes once more.

Stephen smiled setting the menu down when he thought they were both done as the waitress walked over smiling seeing them holding each other so close. "I will have 2 tacos and a regular nacho. What do you want hun. " He smiled looking at the girl he was quickly falling back in love with.

She smiled over to him and she bit her bottom lip softly as he ordered then it was her turn. "Tostada Grande please." She said with a nod and ordered their drinks as well before the waitress left them to the kitchen. She smiled and kissed his cheek and jawline softly, her arms around his waist and she sighed softly.. happily and her eyes closed.

"I missed being able to hold you like this. " He smiled holding her tight his hand rubbing her side lightly as she pressed into his side. He smiled closing his eyes as she payed attention to her his neck he sighed happily.

"I know.. me too." She whispered and looked up to him, "I felt so.. empty when I went anywhere and didn't feel you next to me. I definitely felt empty when I laid in bed to see your side of the bed made up.." She sighed and frowned before she kissed his cheek but her eyes closed and her hands held him closer to her, not letting him go.

"Well you have me now but im not going to be joined at the hip with you. " He smiled rubbing her arm with his hand looking at her. It was nice holding her close he just hoped that she would not be to clingy now that she had him back. He would find a way to deal with it that was for sure he just hoped it would not be a issue.

She opened her mouth and her eyes widened a bit and she cleared her throat. She was being.. clingy. She moved and pulled her arms back from him quickly, "I'm sorry." She swallowed and peered to the side. Just by doing that, she was going to push him away and she scooted to the side. "Sorry, you can sit on the other side. I didn't mean to be clingy." She said with a nod and she smiled to him. She had to control herself and she closed her eyes for a moment and she took a sip of her drink.

He tugged her back to his side kissing her cheek. "I am not going anywhere I just wanted you to realize how that sounded. " He spoke softly looking into her eyes smiling kissing her lightly. "We both have lives we need to lead and... I still have 4 months on my appartment lease so i wont be able to spend the night all the time. I will do my best to spend it with you regularly. "

Back
Top Bottom