Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

He continued to groan loudly and happily his hand gripping her thigh lightly taking a deep breath."Okay now i think its you i owe... because this massage is fantastic. " He took a deep breath looking back at her wondering what she was going to do in reaction to that.

She laughed softly and shook her head, You don't owe me anything. It's me who screwed up, I'm the one who owes you everything." She nodded her head and continued the massage upon his back. Her fingers rubbing up his spine slowly and then rubbing her palms down into his skin.

"Stop talking about that please! I mean I owe you for THIS massage anything you want... But no talking about us being a couple please... Just let it happen if its going to happen. " He looked at her he was so sick of her and her talk of mistakes and the event he just wanted to forget it happened. "Pretend we have never dated in our whole lives!"

"Sorry." She said and breathed in softly as she stopped talking and she swallowed as her hands massaged his back more and she sighed lightly. "So.. what do you do?" She asked, acting like they were on a date and she was trying to get to know him at least.

"Okay ... make that have not dated not have not meet. " He chuckled giving her leg a squeeze as he groaned loudly her hands working his back. "Your hands are godly I could kiss you because of this massage you know that right?"

"Make up your mind!" She squealed out and laughed lightly and she sighed as her hands continued to move up and down his back and she rolled her eyes before she laughed, "You're funny, you know that?" She said and she moved her hands up to his shoulders, squeezing and then massaging the back of his neck before moving down.

"I meant it when i said i owed you huge for this massage!" He groaned happily taking a deep breath smiling looking back at her his and leaving her thigh and resting next to him. "You only like me because i am a smart ass. "

"Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!" She said and laughed softly, "And I'm a smart ass back." she said and she smiled to him as she continued to rub his back more and she sighed softly until she slowly finished up the massage after not finding any more knots in his back.

He smiled kissing moving to set up his torso still uncovered but he made sure to keep his groin covered. "So shall i buy you a beer or something to pay you for that?" He smiled reaching out putting his hand on her cheek rubbing her cheekbone with his thumb he had decided but he would tell her just yet.

She smiled and looked to him before she laughed, "Sure, I guess a beer." She said with a shrug and she felt his hand on her cheek rubbing it and she peered down before she looked to the side. "Though I don't really need anything." She said, shaking her head and looking back up to him and she smiled softly.

He laughed winking at her as she backed away he decided to see what she would do if he acted a little more forward. He leaned forward a bit his robe opening up giving her a nice view of his package. "So what are we going to do for the rest of the night just sit in here and talk?"

She swallowed as he leaned forward and automatically her eyes traveled down before quickly looking back up to his eyes. Her face flushing and she lost her breath a bit as she saw his package. "We...we could." She stammered, earlier she just wanted to pounce and kiss him. But now, she was afraid. What if.. she made the wrong move or kissed him and made him mad. Her hands moving and grasping his robe, closing it up a bit. "Get that beer and talk..up stairs?" She asked and cocked her brow.

"Do wee have to get dressed? "He chuckled not wanting to wait that long he was very surprised that she closed his robe. He figured she would just look away and pretend it was not happening but she covered him up. "You sure you want a beer? Could order you some desert or something the beer was a suggestion. " He smiled standing up the robe falling open gain his hand holding her cheek again his other hand resting on her hip hoping she would not notice his grip on the tie of her robe.

"Well, no we don't have to." She said and looked to him though she watched him stand up and she breathed in sharply as he stood in front of her. His robe falling open again and his member in front of her. Though she stood up and looked to him as she felt his hand on her cheek once more and upon her hip. Though once she heard the word dessert she brightened up a bit, "We could do dessert." she said with a nod and she smiled softly, looking into his eyes.

"Then lets go up stairs and order you something. Meet you at my room i guess? " He smiled pulling away from her untiring her robe as he did letting go chuckling softly his eyes remained locked on hers. He did not care if he could see or not he would see it another time he wanted to surprise her that was all.

Amasie gasped out as he untied her robe and she came into view she blushed and she turned a bit to cover herself up and she looked to him, nodding her head slowly. "Yeah." She said and left to the locker room where she grabbed her clothes and left the sauna. Having asked to keep the robe for the night she left to her bedroom where.. she kept the robe on and nothing else. After getting her clothes back into her room she left to his and knocked on his door.
[Bed time, doing the walkthrough for my apartment tomorrow then moving in. Gah!.. I might be able to get on the internet. Not sure, we'll see.]

He turned covering himself up walking into the locker room grabbing his things. He stopped at the counter and set up a 10am wake up so she could get back in time. He smiled looking at her taking a deep breath as he got into his room putting his cloths away making the room look nice. He turned on the tv and relaxed laying down leaving the door cracked enough so she could just walk in. "Come on in the door is not shut. "

She had left her robe on and she looked up and she pushed the door open slowly and she breathed in softly as she stepped inside. Shutting the door behind her and she smiled softly over to him and she heard the click of the lock in the door and she moved as she sat down onto his couch and she peered around. "So what kind of dessert shall we get?" She asked.

"What ever you like beautiful!" He smiled handing her the room service menu smiling brightly taking a deep breath. He smiled as he patted the bed next to him chuckling giving her a playful wink. "Better angle on the tv from here. Besides you know i love cuddle time!"He chuckled scooting over so she could lay next to him. "

She laughed and she stood up before she moved to the bed, crawling up onto it, not realizing that the robe had been untied since they left the sauna. Though thankfully, no one was around to see it. Crawling up and giving a slight view of her breasts before she laid down and snuggled up to him, cuddling as the t.v was playing and her eyes trailed down the list of dessert. "Triple Chocolate Cake!" She gasped and looked up to him, one of her favorites beside cheesecake.

Stephen smiled and dialed room service smiling."Room 105...a piece of triple chocolate cake please. "He smiled and hung up the phone taking the menu from here chuckling."I almost ordered that for you but i thought your favorite might have changed." He smiled slipping his arm under her neck snuggling into her side taking a deep breath.

She smiled softly and she looked to him and she laughed, "Mmm, I like both." She said with a nod and she snuggled up and into his chest, her arms around his waist and she sighed softly. This was nice and her eyes closed as her fingers trailed up and down his back slowly through his robe.

"Fingers not get enough when they were massaging me? " He chuckled softly looking at her he was debating if she should take it slow or just let himself go with it. He knew she wanted to be with him but something was making him want to pull back and take it slow. "You still live in the same place as you used to? ?

She wasn't trying to take it fast as her fingers stopped, "Sorry." She said and she smiled lightly as she pulled her fingers back and rested them against her chest between their body. Had to made him feel awkward, though she looked to the t.v. as the time slowly passed on and soon a knock came to the door and she rolled over.

Stephen smiled and carefully pivoted so he was over her he winked at her before shifting to stand. "My wallet is over here. " He smiled taking his wallet from the desk heading to the door. He loosened his robe as he walked as subtly as he could hoping she would not notice. Once at the door he opened it slowly tipping the man who delivered it. He smirked as he closed the door and turned quickly causing his robe to open some showing her everything as he walked over to her. " Okay here is your desert." He smiled walking over to the side of the bed holding it out to her.

Back
Top Bottom