Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

She smiled as he pulled her up and grunted as her chest ran into his, her arms folded behind her and she looked up and into his eyes though she breathed in as he began to slowly guide her out of the restaurant. "Where are we dancing?" She asked and looked to him, was he meaning a club? She never remembered him ever liking clubs and she moved to the car with him.

"We could go to a club or we could just go to the hotel and dance in your room." He smiled pulling from the parking lot making his way towards the main dance club in the town. He was not to keen on the idea but he would go to the club if she wanted to.

She looked to him and cocked her brow, "Come on, I want us both to have fun." She said and she looked to him, "Not a bar or club. She looked forward and she smiled softly as she saw light sprinkles of water upon the windshield and she looked over to him. "Pull over to the park." She said with a nod and she looked outside. To dance in the rain at the park.

[So cliche! haha. x] ]

Stephen smiled looking at her chuckling laughing looking at her. "Cheesy much?" He laughed pulling into the park starting to unbutton his shirt. He sighed looking over at her as he pulled his shirt off and set it over the steering wheel. "Shirt is to expensive to get it wet in the rain. Shall we dance? " He smiled turning on the radio cracking the windows turning it up on high.

"that's the point, you nerd." She laughed and stepped out of the car as he got out with her and she smiled as she nodded her head slowly and she smiled as she stepped onto the grass and she looked up to him. Her arms moving to wrap around his neck and she looked into his eyes, her fingers touching the back of his neck along his hairline and she sighed softly. She smiled, gazing up to him as the rain lightly sprinkled down upon them.

He smiled as she gripped him softly she looked so cute with the rain bouncing off her skin. His body grew goose bumps as he got cold the rain chilling his body quickly. He pulled her closer holding her tight to his body hoping to use her for warmth. "Are you enjoying yourself you dork. " He chuckled softly looking into her eyes as he started to dance with her.

She laughed as he called her a dork and she looked up and into his eyes and she nodded her head slowly, "OF course I am. Are you?" She asked as their bodies slowly swayed back and forth to the music. Their bodies pressing together more to create warmth as it was a little bit cold in the rain.

Stephen smiled as the radio turned off after 10 minuets of dancing."Want to go for a walk then come back for another dance? Or should i go turn the radio back on. " He smiled his eyes showing he was having a great time his hands slipped down her lower back to her waist.

She looked up to him and she breathed in softly, 'We can go for a walk and have another dance afterwards." she nodded her head and she looked to him before she slowly dropped her hands from around his neck. Wondering if he was iffy with holding hands still so she crossed her arms over her lower stomach and she smiled as she began to walk with him through the park slowly.

He smiled slipped an arm behind her lower back when she crossed her arms he took her hand lacing their fingers. He smiled looking at her taking a deep breath he was getting very cold and his skin was showing it covered in bumps. "It is going to take me for ever to get warmed up. How about we go sit either in the sauna at the hotel or the hot tub?" He smiled looking at her wanting to kiss her but her did not think he should just yet. "After our last dance and our walk. "Leading her down by the water's edge smiling looking over at her.

She looked over to him and she smiled as she took his hand and her hand squeezed his softly as they slowly began to walk towards the waters edge. Listening and watching the stream running through the park and she leaned against him and she sighed softly. She smiled up to him, her left hand reaching up and touching his chest softly and her eyes closed. "That sounds good to me." She said with a nod, whichever they'd get to first would be fine with her.

Stephen smiled happily as they turned and headed back to the car he was to cold to stay out here long. "I say the sauna that way we don't need to change we can just get robes from the front desk and go to the sauna. " He smiled glancing at her regularly the same feelings he had been feeling cropping up again he knew what was going to happen. He was going to fall in love with her again fast.... he did not seem to mind that thought though.

She nodded her head slowly, "Sauna it is then." She said, following him to the car though she as well was starting to get cold. Shivering as goosebumps took over her skin and she sat down into his car. she smiled over to him, looking to him and she sighed softly. She had no idea why she did what she did before, she was insane for doing it. And she knew she was, she had lost a wonderful man. And truthfully, if he decided to give her another chance she did not deserve it at all and she knew it. Though after a short drive they reached the hotel again.

He smiled and slipped his shirt back on leaving it unbuttoned his hand finding her's once the car had began on its way heading back to the hotel. He smiled glancing at her regularly he smiled pulling her hand up kissing the back of her hand. "What time does your plane leave in the morning?" He needed to know how long he could keep her up tonight.

She looked to him and smiled to him though once he asked the question her smile faded and she peered down to the side. "Noon." She said and looked back over to him. She wanted to tell him she didn't want to leave but what if she canceled her flight and then he told her to leave. She knew she had to leave and she felt his lips on her hand and she breathed in softly and they pulled up and into the parking lot of the hotel.

"You know at the restaurant i was tempted to be obscene but i figured you would get mad at me. " He chuckled getting out of the car moving over to her side to take her hand as she got out. "When you said you would do anything to have me back. " He chuckled softly taking a deep breath leading them into the lobby calling over to the man at the counter for 2 robes. "He nodded and asked for their room numbers. Stephen gave them to him and was handed 2 robes scooping them up he headed to the sauna.

She scoffed and laughed softly, "Doesn't surprise me actually." she said and laughed once more though they took hold of their robes and they left to the sauna. Using their keys they opened up the door to it and stepped inside and breathed in as it was quite humid but that was the point of it and she looked over to him and she smiled softly and she brushed her hair back behind her ears before she left to the womens changing room to get changed into the robe.

Stephen smiled and moved into the men's locker room putting his thins in a locker and striping completely naked before putting on his robe. He smiled and went into the sauna taking a deep breath before entering the thick air inside the room. He sat down in the back corner out of sight from the door relaxing as his body warmed up quickly.

And Amasie did the same, stripping nude before placing her clothing and shoes into a locker. She grabbed her robe and pulled it on, tying it before she entered the sauna and she saw him. She smiled and walked over, siting down beside him as the hot air warmed both of them up and she sighed softly and closed her eyes as she leaned back against the wall a bit.

Stephen leaned against the wall slipping his arm behind her back slowly his eyes locked on her. "I don't suppose i could talk you into a massage could i? " He smiled glancing at her chuckling wondering if she would agree."I have been needing one for so long but every time i though about getting one i just missed you more. "

Amasie smiled softly to him and she leaned against him a bit after feeling his arm around her waist. "Here or in the room?" She asked, she wasn't sure if he wanted to lay on his stomach or if he just wanted to have his back to her. Though she sighed and frowned a little bit as he said it caused him to miss her more and her hands touched his shoulder softly.

"We can do it here or in your room its your call." He smiled taking a deep breath groaning happily as he sighed contently. He was a bit unsure about the whole thing but he was getting better quickly. "We should do this again... When i get back into town... I... would like to go have dinner again it was nice to relax and not fight for once. "

"Me too." She said with a nod but she decided it would be best here, would work also in the sauna make him relaxed. if in her room, she knew it would seem like they were rushing and she didn't want that. She moved as her hands pressed to his back after making him tun. Her fingertips seeking out each knot in his back before she began to rub them, warming them into relaxation. And doing a better job at it than she had before when she was learning and she smiled softly.

Stephen slipped his robe down to his waist as she pushed him down laying on the bench. He let out a loud groan as she worked the many many knots in his back. "Oh god i love the massages you give!" He groaned his hand reaching back griping her thigh lightly as he looked back at her breathing slowly.

She smield and her fingers found out every knot and rubbed them out and she sighed softly and she smiled though she stopped as she felt his hand on her thigh and she looked to him before she let out a soft giggle. "You always say that." She said and she smiled to him, her hands working down slowly to his lower back and rubbing her thumbs in small slowly circles.

Back
Top Bottom