Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

She watched him, she was so confused right now! If he didn't want things to move so fast then why was his robe hanging open all the time and showing her everything upon him. She lost her breath and she turned her head, looking to the edge of the bed and she swallowed. "Thanks." she said and took hold of the box and she opened it up before she took a small bite and she nodded. Grabbing the second fork before handing it to him and she smiled, "Have some." She said with a nod.

"Nope that is your payment not mine. " He smiled leaning down kissing her cheek before crawling back into bed covering himself up. He loved the way her heart seemed to skip a beat when he did that.

"Stephen.." She growled a bit and looked to him, "You don't expect me to eat the whole thing." She said, feeling his kiss on her cheek and her cheeks flushed before she moved and she frowned, her bottom lip pursing out and she sighed as she gave a light pout.

"Nope but you can take the rest home with you and eat it in the morning. " He smiled looking at her laying down looking at the tv crossing his arms over his chest. He smiled brightly as he glanced at her poking her side. "Why are you pouting you have lots of free cake?"

"It's a lot." She said and though she turned as she took a few bites and stood up slowly before moving over to the sink and grabbed herself a cup of water and drank it down. Quite chocolately but very good as she returned to the cake and ate about half of it and closed it up. She smiled over to him as she sat on the edge and she licked her lips clean of the chocolate and she sighed. "Thanks for the dessert and well.. the chance to at least show you the new me." She said, surprised he was even being this warm with her. Though she knew she best not ruin it either and she stood up slowly, "Well, I guess I should go then." She nodded her head.

"Yea i guess. "He smiled standing up tightening his robe walking over to her putting his hand on her cheek. "Can i walk you home? " He spoke softly looking deep into her eyes he wanted one more day to think about it. He had an idea for a romantic day when he got home the day after she did anyways.

She smiled and turned, moving to the door until she heard his question. She looked to him, feeling his hand on her cheek and she leaned into his touch. "Sure." She nodded, it was just a ten foot walk but he could if he wanted to. She pulled the latch on his door so he didn't get locked out and she got her key out as she slowly walked down the hallway towards her room and she unlocked it, opening teh door slightly, looking at him.

"I had a great time i will see you when i get you back to home. " He smiled leaning in giving her a light kiss on the lips before pulling away turning to walk away slowly. He still had to figure out if he wanted to but the chill that had just shot down his spine was a good indicator.

Amasie smiled and nodded her head, "I'll see you then." She said and moved, to step inside though the small kiss took her by surprise and she swallowed lightly. Her heart pounding in her chest and she watched him walk away. Leaning against the doorway before she finally slipped into her room with a soft sigh and the door closed behind her. Her bed welcoming her to sleep as she fell onto it and pulled her robe off and tossed it to the side.

Stephen called and canceled his wake up call before he laid down for the night. Once that was done he crawled into bed and went to sleep quickly. She was filling his dreams as even in sleep the fact she wanted him back haunted him.

She woke up at nine, a soft sigh as she hopped into the shower and got herself dressed. Packing her bags and carrying her dress in the small seethrough plastic bag she turned her keys in. She looked up and bit her bottom lip, she had hoped he wasn't playing with her. But she could understand as seeing what had happened before. She caught a taxi and was taken to the airport as she waited after getting to the terminal and soon the plane arrived at 12 on the dot. Hours passing, four hours passing and the plane arrived back home.

Stephen slept in the next day his flight was not till late tonight he spent all is time thinking about here trying to figure out if it was okay to see her again. He smiled taking a deep breath relaxing until around 9 when he had to get ready for his 11 pm flight. He found a cheaper red eye flight when he was booking his trip. He arrived early in the morning and went to to bed he had one more day off before he went back to work.

She arrived at home at five pm, having eaten on the plane and quite tired as well. Though the night pased on by and she sighed as she reached her home. She felt so.. empty now and she frowned slightly. She moved upstairs and to her bedroom as she climbed onto her bed and snuggled into her pillows with a light sigh. She was home, which was nice but she missed Stephen like crazy. She needed that certain answer to let her know whether or not if her lief was going to go great or horrible.

Stephen got up early the next day considering how late he got up. He made his way into town and bought a larger bouquet of her favorite flowers in her favorite colors. He took them over to her place and took them in front of the door knocking and moving around the corner to make sure she got them.

Amasie peered up as she heard the knocking and she stood up, answering the door and she stopped as she saw the bouquet of flowers and her brow cocked. She bent down and picked them up, they were her favorite flowers indeed but from whom? She peered around and sighed before she turned and stepped back into her house, shutting the door. Placing htem into a vase of water, breathing in as she smelt the roses.

He smiled the card was not signed and red simply. "From a man with part of him missing. " He smiled and stood at the door hoping that she would read the card and either come out to see if she could catch him, or call him and hear his phone on the other side of the door. He smiled he had made his decision on the plane here. If she would have him he would gladly take her back.

She moved to leave to the living room again but stopped as she saw a card and her eyes trailed over the words and she sighed softly. Was he here? She peered through the window and saw no one as she pulled her shoes on, opening the door as she flung out, not looking as she grunted out as she ran face first into somebody. She breathed in, "I'm sorry!" She gasped out and looked up, froze as she saw it was him and her face softened and her arms wrapped around his neck quickly, pulling him into a hug.

"Did i do something to earn this or do you just like hugging people? " He smiled taking a deep breath as he wrapped his arms around her holding her close. He leaned in whispering into her ear his breath washing down her neck. "Are you going to take me back or did i take to long? "

She smiled and looked up to him before she sighed softly and she heard his questions. "Just like hugging people." she laughed and then she sighed, shaking her head as her fingers touched his cheek. "It's not if I'm taking you back. It's if.. you'll take me back. I'm the one who screwed up." She said and her hand dropped slowly.

Stephen smiled looking into her eyes smiling brightly not saying a word. His hand moving up to her cheek his thumb rubbing her cheek bone likely. With a happy sigh he decided to let her know if he was taking her back. He smiled leaning pressing his lips against hers his mouth pulling open a bit his tongue slipping into her mouth dancing with her's.

She looked to him, hearing his sigh and her eyes closed for a moment though they opened slightly as she felt his lips pressing against her own. And not in the small soft, quite short and quick kiss he gave last night. But a soft, long, loving kiss and she felt her eyes water. She whimpered out lightly and she pulled him close and she leaned in and kissed his lips back lovingly, her hands on his cheeks, caressing his skin as she felt his tongue sliding into her mouth. She loved him so much and she was happy that he was taking her back, knowing she wouldn't do anything every again. She wouldn't mess up, she didn't want to lose him again.

He smiled breaking the kiss leaning in his mouth less than an inch from her ear as he smiled brightly. "So are you going to invite me in? Or am i going to have to take you out on another date?" He chuckled he wanted to spend more time with her one way or another.

She laughed softly and she sighed a bit, looking to him and she nodded her head. "Yeah.. sorry." she said and looked into his eyes as she turned and stepped back into her house, letting him enter before she shut the door and she peered around. Her house was quite.. bare. Not too many furniture, she didn't have the energy to buy new things after they had ended and she looked over to him. "did.. you want something to drink?" She asked, stepping into the kitchen.

"Honestly i don't really care I just want to spend some time with you. If that means setting down on the floor and talking or setting some were drinking. Hell we can even go out if you want. " He smiled slipping his hand into her belt taking a deep breath just letting her pull him where ever she wanted. "Just lead me where you want me. "

She shook her head almost wildly and she pulled him into a hug. "Just you and me. No one else." She said and looked up and into his eyes. "We can stay here, sit and talk. Have a few drinks." She nodded her head and she smiled, kissing his cheek softly.

Back
Top Bottom