Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

He squeezed her closer to his side. "Well...no." He squeezed her again considering things.

"Well if you mean it then...yes." he blinked amazed that the decision was so easy. But the decision to be with her was not only easy, but effortless.

"As long as I have you I don't need the club."

He began to gently rub her side, his fingertips slipping down onto her hip for only a moment as he shifted slightly, then back to her side. He smiled, unaware of her more carnal desires. He had her, and if she kept her word then they would truly be together now. He was a bit nervous about it, but also delighted. He also could not help feeling a rush at having her so close. She also had a very nice and soothing voice.

The grin on Samantha's face could not spread wide enough. "You will!" She squealed hugging him ever so tightly. A new adventure on the horizon for the lovebirds, something that would both test and strengthen them.The two teens arrived at the Beckett's tailor in no time. Talking, laughing and enjoying the sense of their new found freedom. "Well here we are" Samantha opened the door and exited the vehicle, stretching her aching limbs.

Samantha approached the door ringing the bell, waiting for the man's wife Mrs Nora to answer the door. Four seconds later the door was answered by a elderly lady, gray hair at the temples and wrinkles sculpted by smiles.

"Samantha!" She wrapped her arms around the teenager "I haven't seen you in ages"

"Hi Ms Nora" Samantha hugged back "How are you?"

Nora released the young girl "I've been fine, very good. Just putting up with that old man"

Samantha chuckled "Ms Nora this is Ezra..." Samantha stepped aside allowing Ezra to pass "My boyfriend"

Ezra could not help a jolt when she claimed him. Publicly.

He stepped inside beaming at his girlfriend, then smiled at the lady. "A pleasure to meet you ma'am."

He then turned to Samantha. "Coming darling?" His eyes were dancing delightedly, his heart beating madly. She was his. Truly. And he was hers. He had never felt such excitement, and yet also such peace.

Nora thought nothing of their relationship, the old woman would knew the Beckett's due to her husband's work. In fact she found it quite lovely that Samantha dated out of ordinary. Who would have suspected she'd date an Indian, not Nora. The last time the woman saw her she had been with Colin. Nora found the change strange but smiled anyway.

"Murray, Samantha is here" Nora announced opening the door to her husband's workshop.

"Bring her in" The old man folded his paper.

"Don't..." Samantha glared at him,the thing of a smile playing at the corners of her mouth. She would not have him bait her with sweet nicknames, she knew why he called her darling and it irritated her. The girl was seventeen for crying out loud, not fifty. The beautiful blonde linked hands with her boyfriend as they both strolled into the workshop of Mr Murray, Nora's husband.

"Samantha Beckett..." Mr Murray stood in bewilderment "last I saw of you...well you were...different" Murray's eyes traveled to Ezra, studying his specimen.

"I was shorter" Samantha laughed hugging the bold man. She noticed his eyes focused on Ezra.

"Who's he?"

"Her boyfriend" Nora smiled

Murray narrowed his eyes "I see..."

Samantha grinned walking toward Ezra "I came to get him measured for suits."

"Very nice" Nora grabbed her husband's tape measure.

"You look like the hulk" Murray commented slipping on his spectacles.

Samantha laughed, placing her hands on Ezra's shoulder to help him out of his jacket. "He's a basketball player and fighter" she said proudly.

Murray raised a brow "A fighter..." The man wobbled toward Ezra, tape measure in hand. Placing the top of tape at the base of the shoulder, bringing the rest down the length of his arm. Nora marking the numbers down a yellow notepad. "What sort of fighting?" Murray mumbled.

He grinned sheepishly. "Just reminding you how precious you are my dear."

He followed everyone studying the shop.

When he was with them he followed Samantha's form carefully. he barely heard the question but smiled. "Mixed Martial arts. Retired now though. Mostly to ensure dear Samantha doesn't worry too much."

His eyes danced at her playfully, daring her to deny the claim.

He also took careful note of his measurements. he was not surprised about how tall and long he was, but the width amazed him. His waist was a trim 32, while his chest was 56 inches. His right leg was 28, his left 27.5, and his upper arms finished at 20 inches each. A truly imposing physical specimen

Samantha rolled her eyes following Nora further into the workshop to choose Ezra's colours. The blonde's eyes scanned the array of colours and they lit up like Christmas. "I think blacks would suit him, and navy as well." She mumbled running her dainty hand along the cloth "Black for the night events and the navy could work well with an inner white shirt for the garden parties" Samantha knew her stuff, she knew what would work with Ezra and what wouldn't. The girl glanced at Nora "He won't feel comfortable in a jacket all day at a garden party so he'll most likely remove it, make his shirts light and simple"

Nora smiled slightly, taking notes. The elderly lady found much amusement in the fact that Samantha sounded like a wife rather than a girlfriend. "You know what do two moss greens as well, jacket and pants. Non double breasted with those."

"Okay, sounds excellent, Murray will do the black in the double breasted style"

"No" Samantha shook her head "Ezra's already defined" She blushed "I don't think he'll feel comfortable"

Nora nodded "Of course."

The both women returned to the front in time to see Murray finish up his measuring. He looked at Ezra pointedly "You can collect within the next four days"

Samantha hugged both Nora and Murray then made her way to the door, down the porch steps and toward Mrs Willowfoot's car.

Ezra followed her after thanking the two, and pushed her against the car, cupped her head and kissed her deeply. "You amaze me. But I have a question."

He opened the door and helped her in, closed it, went around and got in on his side and after buckling up looked at her. "What does double breasted mean?"

Samantha narrowed her beautiful brown eyes, stunned by the random question Ezra was asking. How could he not know. She studied him till he entered the car, utterly amazed. Ezra Willowfoot either did not wear suits or never shopped for any of his own. The blonde settled on the latter, she figured Ezra and many of the Willow foot men simply sat back while the women did their shopping, nothing made more sense to her in that moment. Samantha's eyes widen as she came to a stunning realisation, the life of a woman married to a Willowfoot.

She cleared her throat and adjusted her own seat belt, tucking her blonde curls behind her ears. "Double breasted are girls like me" Samantha took the two handful of boobs she possesed, giving them a light squeeze. "Ooone.....twoooo" She laughed poking Ezra on the cheek. After having herself a good hearty laugh the blonde settled down, shaking her head in disbelief. "The term double breasted mean jackets that overlap with buttons. For example..." She took the simple sweat she wore, pulling the right across her body to the left covering one breast. And the left side over to the right covering the other. "See..." She smiled "double breasted"

He watched then nodded. "ooooh. my dad has suits like that... He kept trying to get me to go shopping with him in Vegas but i was busy..."

He cocked his head studying her. "So...if we are official i should be getting different clothes huh?" He nodded in answer to his own question. "Yeah....I should. Damnit. I hate clothes shopping. The clerks get all handsy...unless." he grinned looking at her. "How about a detour? Miss doublebreasted. They are fantastic if i haven't mentioned that before."

He raised his eyebrows playfully and licked his upper lip.

"You don't have to get new clothes..." She pursed her lips "Are you trying to say I'm some sort of fashion pest?" The blonde eyed him from the passenger seat, a small smile of her pretty little face. Samantha honestly had no idea what he meant, she did not believe she could change anything about him....but today was proving her wrong. "Detour?" Samantha tilted her head "As long as I'll be safe" she shrugged. Not really certain how she'd like this detour that Ezra was about to take.

"No. But i've never had a real reason to dress up before. in fact usually people want me to wear stuff that will show more of my body."

Like his current tshirt which was straining over his chest, arms and shoulders.

He took her hand and kissed it. "If we are to be with one another truly i want to dress to please you. Not everyone else. And i would like to take you out to dinner and the nice places. So i'll need some nice stuff...but I haven't a clue what I should get...or my...uh..colors?"

He was truly mystified. "Like i said my dad offered to take me once but i turned him down. That was before us. So i didn't have a reason. Was just guna play ball, get my degree and ....well who knows."

He kissed her hand again as he pulled into Lemley. It was a smaller town as well, but something like the upscale end of the area. Large mansions and houses, expensive shops, the very best restaurants, two private schools, one for boys, one for girls, and a college prep facility that had many impressive records. And a long list of very snooty alumni.

He pulled into a men's clothing shop called, "Lydia's." He gestured at the woman just entering. "My dad recommended her for me... only place I know." he looked sheepish. "Come in and help me? We'll get me some proper clothes in the right sizes and you can keep the clerks and such from touching me too much. It creeps me out."

he bit his lips then looked at her. "i tried coming here just after the tornado hit WHS. They were really...intense with their hands. I wasn't sure what to do. My dad said take my mother along but that just made the whole idea worse. But you...." He smiled now and kissed her hand again. "You can protect me. My body is yours. And I trust you to help me find the right stuff. Just now yellow...stuff please? I don't mind pink but yellow makes my eyes hurt. What do you say beauty?"

Samantha rolled her pretty brown eyes "I don't buy your bullshit....sorry" She opened the car door, stepping out into the cool air. Ezra Willowfoot may think he owns the upper hand but Samantha Beckett did not believe his story of disliking his time in stores. "You're only trying to get me to feel sorry for you, but guess what?" The blonde wagged her finger "Not...working" she smiled.

Samantha stretched her arms and made her toward the door on Lydia's. Ready to more than burst Ezra's pocket with her choice of clothing. Willowfoot's were just as rich as the Beckett's, maybe even more so. Samantha knew Ezra could more than afford the clothing, it was just a matter of getting him to agree.

"Are you coming or what?" Samantha asked before pushing the doors open, entering the small boutique. All eyes landed on her, some skeptical others in distaste. Pretending as though she had not noticed Samantha headed right to the shirt section. Glancing at her attire on the way, her black knee length dress and beaten up boots didn't exactly scream money. "Oh well.." She whispered, hands running through the racks on shirts, already picturing the very preppy look she was going to give Ezra. Not that the blonde wanted a prep, dating one was something she'd done already. Ezra is my bad boy boyfriend, she thought, and nothing in the store screamed rebel.

Ezra laughed at her teasing and followed her inside.

The reactions were very different for him. They were not impressed by his clothing, but as he had not worn his cut, he looked even bigger. His shirt and jeans both strained over his body, and even as he walked his shirt began to rip.

But his face gave no sign of any knowledge. He was frowning.

When the clerks moved toward him he shied away like a dog from a shouting human. He actually moved around displays, keeping them between himself and them until he reached Samantha's side, and pressed himself between the display she was looking at and the wall. he didn't even notice the shirts she was looking at.

"keep them away from me...I feel like fresh meat in a tank full of piranha."

Samantha rolled her eyes at Ezra's meek behaviour. "You're acting like they'd devour you" The blonde glanced around noticing a few store clerks lurking nearby " They're just doing their jobs" She pulled some grey turtle neck from the rack she'd been browsing "This is so you" Samantha smiled, placing the hanger against Ezra's chest, checking the look on him. "Doesn't scream biker, but boyfriend" She winked. As the store clerks moved in the blonde just as easily sent them away "We don't need any help, Thank you" And with much hesitation, the clerks moved away, falling back toward the front of the store.

"Look, they swam away" she teased, moving on to other racks, taking out shirts she liked and handing them to Ezra. Writhing five minutes the blonde beauty had her Indian hunk stacked with fifteen different styles of shirts and jackets. All loose fitting and preppy.

"Go try them on" She smiled, placing a sweet kiss on his brown cheeks.

"Yeah. because of you."

He studied the turtle neck, then other clothes, then looked at her. His eyes were unsure, but this was Samantha.

He went to obey.

he stepped out a few moments later and the sight was horrifying.

The turtle neck was beautifully made. And the color worked well with his skin. But it was so tight that it looked like a latex suit rather than a sweater. His face was red and he couldn't put his arms down by his sides.

Several gasps informed Samantha that the sight of the dark skinned hunk she called her's had not gone unnoticed.

Ezra was entirely unaware as he squeaked out. "Do you think they have a bigger size?" Each word was weakly strained and his was face was turning blue. The sweater was straining and constricting about him so hard that the veins running under his skin were popping out through the fabric.

Samantha Beckett had been browsing the pants section when Ezra stepped out. Laughter was a joy, something to let out without constraint. However in this instance Samantha had to stifle it, causing a silly smile to be etched into her face. "I'm so sorry" Samantha heard the collective gasps and glanced behind her. "Yikes" quickly, she pushed Ezra back into the changing room, closing the door behind them. "You could have easily told me medium wasn't your size" She scolded after checking the tag that laid on the ground.

"Come let me help you out...literally..." The blonde took the edge gently pulling up over the rock hard abdomen of Ezra Willowfoot, all the while giggling at the predicament. "You are an idiot" it took Samantha ten minutes to try the skin tight sweater off Ezra's body,Without ripping it. She stood in the changing room x sheer of sweat glistening on her forehead, and chest rising slowly as she tried to catch her breath.

He shrugged. "i don't know sizes darling."

He picked up his own shirt and held up the back. It had no tag. "i just wear what fits."

A clerk knocked. "miss I really must ask you to step out of the dressing room. Would you like to use our measuring tape for your boyfriend?"

Ezra looked down at Samantha for the answer. He had followed her orders in getting the sweater off so had not moved much, but it's pressure had his body even more swollen and veiny than normal. She was in charge here and she was making the choices on his clothing. he didn't think these clothes would suit him, but to make her happy he would do anything.

Samantha bit her lip, trying hard not too laugh at Ezra's expression. "Realx" She whispered, stepping closer, their lips inches apart. "We aren't doing anything wrong..." Her brown eyes slowly travelled down his toned body, stopping at the bulge in his pants. "...Unless you want too" she teased. Knowing the answer to that Samantha chuckled "I'll be right out" the blonde replied to the clerk. She stooped collecting the sweater and all other items that were too small for the impressively built teenager.

Samantha stepped outside, giving the girl a kind smile. "Sorry about that he needed help."

The girl smiled sweetly "Shall I measure him?"

"No" Samantha protested, the woman giving her an odd look. As if touching her boyfriend would cause havoc. "He doesn't like being touched" The beauty explained.

"Its our job to make the customer's feel comfortable" The girl insisted.

Samantha pursed her lips in annoyance. The fact that the girl had been eyeing Ezra from the moment he walked in and now wanted to touch him irked her to the core. "Its fine..." She said with a touch of attitude. "You can have these' Samantha in true Beckett form tossed her golden blonde hair and dropped all the items into the clerks hand "We won't be needing these" spun on her heels and headed back to her boyfriend's changing room. She knocked twice and spoke up "I wanna go" The blonde did not await a response, like the princess she was. Samantha Beckett walked out the store, and sat in the car, waiting patiently on her boyfriend.

Ezra followed her instantly.

He moved rapidly, actually catching the door before it closed after her. he got into the truck and arched an eyebrow. "So not to your taste? Should we try a different store?"

For once he was innocent. he had been pulling on his shirt while she confronted the clerk. "I mean most of my clothes are work stuff. or uh...club stuff ya know. So..."

Samantha nodded "They're stuck up bitches" She muttered glancing in Ezra's direction. "Did you realise what she was trying to do?" Samantha shook her head in disbelief, unaware of what she was feeling. Never having experienced such strong jealousy before Samantha simply found herself bad mouthing the store clerk, someone she did not know. "I mean you clearly weren't looking at her so I don't know why she felt the need to insist on measuring you." Samantha tossed her hair like the spoiled brat everyone thought she was. "I swear some girls don't know how to back off."

He arched an eyebrow. "What are you talking about babe? i was in the changing room."

he studied her thoughtfully then reached over and cupped her head, stroking her neck and spine lightly. "you ok Samantha?"

"Nothing" the beauty smiled, placing a sweet kiss on Ezra's lips, her hand gripping his long hair as the kiss transitioned from sweet to loving, soft and slightly possessive. The sudden change lit a light bulb in a Samantha's head, her lips stopped moving and her hand slowly dropped to her side. "Let's go..." She whispered pulling herself away from his grasp.

Samantha got comfortable in the seat "Your suits are organised so that's mainly everything you need for the season." She glanced at him "When are you going to tell your parents about me?" Her eyes focused on him, studying his every move

He sighed as she drew away. "if you insist babe."

He did reach down and take her hand kissing it. "Tonight. So i'm sticking with what i got?"

He didn't care about how he dressed, but he did want to please her. "When you guna tell your mom about me?"

He didn't dare ask about when she would tell her father. Sean was going to be pissed.

Her mouth twitched with uncertainty, to say she was shocked when Ezra admitted that he was going to tell his parents tonight was an understatement. Everything had been her idea and yet now she was not sure of how it should all come out. Her mother would be furious, her father even worse. Marcia Beckett held nothing against the Willowfoot's, but the history between the both families had been a violent one. "My mother would think I'm putting myself in harm's way" Samantha admitted. "And she may be right" her eyes found his "Willowfoot's have their fair share of crazy" A sigh escaped her lips.

In Wilmington their were pro Beckett's and pro Willowfoot's. People who felt it was their duty to show loyalty no matter what, carrying out some violent and non violent acts in the name of the families. One such family who showed undying loyalty had been the Hayworth's. Marcia's grandfather had been best friends with Sean's grandfather. Their friendship stemming from years of love between the families. It was that trust and love that had been weakened when Marcia decided to date Thomas Willowfoot.

"My mother knows what it's like to date a Willowfoot..." Samantha looked out the window, gazing at the people walking by. "Both mom and dad have their own worries" She turned her head to Ezra "You can't tell me your parents are going to be a hundred percent on board with it either."

He shrugged, and now his voice was certain. "Not my problem. I want to be with you. Being able to do so publicly means more to me than anything they can complain about."

He kissed her fingers, squeezing her hand. "I want to take you on real dates. treat you with the dignity and respect a girlfriend deserves. And i want the right to be with you as much as possible beautiful."

He started the car. "Where we going?"

Back
Top Bottom