Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Tia purred with excitement as she felt Aden's cock at her entrance. "T-thank you master!" She answered quickly unable to hold back her want and need for his hard cock and with no hesitation he filled her, each thrust emptying and filling her completely the look on her face was absolute pleasure, the innocence that used to be this girl now overtaken by unbridled lust, Tia's hands even moving to play with her own breasts.

The women who felt like they had iron wills began to cower the moment the men entered the room, they weren't fighters, they had no training they were weak and feeble, one or two did attempt to fight when the men advanced but they were slow and even if they had connected wouldn't have been able to hurt the men coming for them.

"You're a good Pet... Say it Sweety..." He slows slightly, rolling his hips into her harder, waiting for her response until he'd reward her with speeding back up. "Good pets get rewards... Don't they Tia... Do you like your rewards..."

Other then grabbing them, the men were gentle enough, not wanting to damage any of them, the ones being held by men were given a choice "Drink... Or 40 lashes with a whip..." These drugs were stronger then what the girls and their mothers got, these women would hotter, much faster. Those that drank were let go, those that didn't, had their hands and feet tied so their legs were spread. "Let's have your friends change your minds..." They left the room, the drugged women were already showing signs.

Tia let out low groans of pleasure as he pushed in harder. "I'm a good pet! I love my rewards!" She was going crazy, his cock was so big in her tiny frame she felt like she would explode, her olive skin shiny with a thin sheen of sweat, The taste of Aden's tongue mixed with the remaining taste of Isabelle into a sweet concoction, it was so intoxicating, the forbidden fruit along with the man that had taken her, twisted her into his toy.

Only the ones that attempted to hurt the men opted for the lashes rather then the drug, the rest to scared to resist as they drank, the women that took the drug were surprised when the men simply left them in the room but soon it became clear they weren't off the hook each of them starting to feel a strong burning in their loins and desire fill their mind. The 2 that refused were being dragged away. "We will get out! You will pay for what you have done you monsters!" One of them yelled, still inspired by Isabelle's sacrifice.

Aden grins, Tia was completely broken, and his willing little sex toy, he fucks her faster and starts to suckle at her breasts a moment. He looks at her "Does my little Pet wanna play with her friend again... Make her feel good again..." He could feel her getting close again "Will you help me make her a good girl too..."

The women who fought were taken to another room, the ones left behind with their now drugged friends, got to watch them change. Their once scared and shy friends now shaking slightly and their hands start to roam, then they noticed them. The ones who were tied and on display to the drugged women had no change to get away.

Tia began screaming out in pleasure, her breasts bouncing freely whenever they weren't in Aden's mouth "Y-yes! Please let me be with Isabelle again!" Her orgasm welling up inside her until she felt like she would explode. "Yes! Anything if I get to be with the both of you!" Tia screamed at the top of her lungs, Isabelle not hearing it as she was still passed out.

Aden grins at her and thrusts faster "Nnn... Very good... You can have me all you want if you make Isabelle a good girl..." He licks and sucks her nipples, then pulls back and looks at her "Now cum for me Pet... Cum for your Master..." He thrusts harder, then thrusts deep as he cums again, just feeling her clamp down on him, he moans. "Nnn... That's it Tia... Does Master make you feel good..." He holds her as she shakes and kisses her softly, looking at her "Who do you obey Tia?"

Tia's screams continued, her pleasure almost loud enough for the other girls to hear as it echoed down the hallway adjoined to their room. "I will! I will I swear!" She yelled in reply about Isabelle, she certainly didn't need the command for her to cum as the words came out of his mouth she was losing herself to the feeling Tia's legs tightened on his hips, her body spasming as the pleasure took over her mind going blank for a minute or so time seeming to stand still with a perverted look of pleasure plastered on her face, tongue hanging out and big unfocused eyes snapped back to attention for a moment as she felt a kiss against her lips and a question which took a full 10 seconds to sink in. "Y-you m-m-master." The slight shake just from her talking sending ripples of pleasure through her body.

The girls tied down watched as each of the women began to give in, touching themselves each other before each of them stopped, like a crowd of zombies they began to advance on the women forced to be put on display. "N-no what are you all doing? don't give in, those monsters gave you something you can't let them do whatever they wa-" Her voice cut off as one of the girls planted her lips against the yelling girl, the restricted girls doing their best to fight their bonds but there was no escaping this, soon they found their clothes ripped from them, each of their most private areas overtaken by a sea of flesh.

Aden grins and allows her to move as she likes while her orgasm slowly calms, he smiles at her submission to him. "That's right Tia... And as long as you always behave... I'll reward you..." He reaches up and rubs her cheek softly "Are you ready to help Isabelle feel good..." He slowly lifts her from him, pulling her legs away from him gently at her slow nod. "Good... Wait here..." He could already see her hand moving to lightly tease herself, her body in almost constant need of pleasure by now. He slowly gets up and moves over to Isabelle, still passed out, he removes her from the chair and carries her to the bed. "Not yet..." He looks to Tia as she went to move closer, he ties Isabelle's hands to his headboard and makes sure the blindfold is still tight. "Alright Pet... You can teach her now..." As Tia moves closer, he pulls something from under the bed "And you can use this..." He holds out a double ended dildo to her, she'd also find that her end would vibrate when the other end was inside Isabelle. Just another form of training, making others feel good would reward her with pleasure as well. He smiles at her "Don't remove her blindfold until I say so..."

The guards watch from the windows on the doors and grin, then once the drugged women start to slow down, they enter again. "Another round with them... Or with us..." They held the drugged ones back and spoke to the tied up ones, when a few still protested, they were forced the drug, but left tied up. "Make sure they can't get any..." They were moved from the group, the first drugged women were pulled close and fucked, the tied ones who gave in were untied and gently fucked as well, making sure they genuinely enjoyed it, even asking what they liked, rewarding them.

Tia's body was constantly craving more even now when she could barely hold herself together. "Yes master please let me play with Isabelle." As he moved away she couldn't resist, her hand moving to softly rub herself and once Isabelle was being carried towards her Tia began to crawl on all fours only to be told to wait leaving the young olive skinned girl to whimper even though she knew Aden would have something good planned for the two of them, Isabelle was still out when she was right to play. "What's this?" Tia inspected the item and with a little explanation understood its purpose. "O-okay..." She moved the toy lower and began to insert it. "Ahhh~" Their sex had lubed her up nicely and the dildo slid in without a hassle.

Isabelle was shaken awake by Tia, blindfold on still and her hands tied above her. "Where am I!?" Isabelle snapping awake now as Tia reached up and held her friends face between her hands.
"It's okay Isabelle just relax okay?" Tia now moving over her friend and using one hand she guided the toy into Isabelle's entrance.
Isabelle began to thrash. "T-this is wrong! Tia stop its the drugs you have to!" Her words betrayed by her body, the drug still working in her system to make her crave sex, once Tia moved further in with the toy the two of them screamed out in pleasure, the sound of vibration from it and their moans mixing together into glorious harmony. "I-isabelle!" Tia screamed before planting her lips against her captive friend, the two moaning into each other's mouths and Tia began to thrust with the toy, Isabelle's fighting weakened further as she wrapped her legs around Tia's waist.

Aden smirks at them, still sitting on the bed side to watch them, he would reach over and lightly tweak Tia's nipple now and then. He grins as Isabelle starts to give in, holding Tia closer, he watches as they grew closer, then he reaches out and stops Tia from moving. "Ah... She has to work for it Sweety..." He makes Tia look at him, the vibrations in her end of the dildo would allow her to cum, but Isabelle would not. As Tia grows closer, he reaches out and removes Isabelle's blindfold to let her watch.

Tia felt the hand on her nipple but it was nothing compared to the pleasure coming from the toy the two girls shared but soon he held Tia still, the little vixen still attempting to thrust into her friend with all her might, a mixture of wanting to cum as soon as possible and wanting to hear her friend scream out in pleasure as she was forced to wait, unable to even form words any sound coming from her was either a groan of impatience or a moan of pleasure from the vibrations.

"N-no Tia..." Isabelle's struggles began anew, legs wrapped around Tia's waist trying to pull her back in, hands pulling violently at the handcuffs that had her bound, soon she felt a hand at the blindfold, finally she was going to be freed of it her eyes taking a second to adjust, at first only seeing Tia but then seeing Aden behind her, anger replacing pleasure now. "YOU! YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" Somehow during all this she had forgotten all about this man, utterly absorbed by the pleasure that Tia had been putting her through. "Tia you have to stop he is a horri...~" A moan escaping her as Tia now came, her shaking sending vibrations through Isabelle as well.

Tia couldn't hold back anymore her body shaking as she looked down at her friend, she bit her lip to hold back the scream of pleasure that rocked her body, still attempting to thrust into her friend to ride out her orgasm.

Aden grins at her as she shouts "Other then tying you up... I haven't laid a finger on you..." He chuckles as Tia finally came and made her moan, and knee she wanted to cum again. "Alright Tia... Make her a good girl..." He pulls his hands back and let's her move again, her eyes were clouded with lust and her body was shaking with pleasure. "I didn't do anything she didn't ask for..." Despite her moans, he turns Isabelle's head to face him "In fact... You could say this is your fault... She came to me to protect you..." He lets her head go, then moves behind Tia and reaches around, he cups her breasts and rolls her nipples. "Who's my good girl..." He licks and nibbles at her neck.

Tia certainly didn't need permission as she began thrusting the moment he let go while at the same time moving to suckle at Isabelle's nipple, now it was Isabelle struggling to come up with a word, the barrage of pleasure over her body made it almost impossible to focus on Aden only managing to get a few words out. "D-don't try to....turn this..on me monster..." Isabelle did her very best to not give in to the feeling Tia was filling her with but it wasn't long before her moans were just as loud as Tia's, the drug working its magic and making her mind hazy and driven by pure lust.

Tia pulled back from her friend while Aden whispered to her. "I am! I'm a good girl!" She yelled before pushing even harder into her friend as Aden played with her neck.

Aden grins "Yes you are... And my Good girl gets rewards..." He reaches for the lube and starts to cover himself, then uses a few fingers to tease her and start to ready her ass. "Does Tia want master's reward..." He was pumping a few slick fingers into her ass, scissoring them slowly to stretch her, she was already pretty loose and relaxed. He didn't wait for her answer and moves to kneel behind her, pressing against her ass, he rubs her thighs as she continues to fuck Isabelle. "That's it Pet... Make her feel good..." As she focused on Isabelle again, he starts to push in, then he soon matches her pace and enters her fully, fucking her as she fucks Isabelle. "Nnn..." He moans and moves with her, but soon picks up their pace, fucking her, and in extension, Isabelle, harder and faster.

Tia ground to a halt for a moment, the feeling of a finger there of all places feeling so weird but it didn't take long for her to be ovetaken by lust again, Isabelle still her main focus, she didn't notice as Aden moved into position behind her until he began to push in. "W-wha?" Aden pushed in but Tia's body was on autopilot now leaving her to scream in a mixture of surprise, pleasure and a small amount of pain, although even that pain turned into perverse enjoyment a small amount of masochism showing in the young girl.

Isabelle was starting to struggle, each thrust with Aden's assistance pushing in even further, each time Tia bottomed out Isabelle could feel the vibrations from her end she was going crazy, no way to escape and unsure of if she even wanted to she could do nothing but moan and scream in pleasure. "N-no!" The word coming out as she came. "AHHH!~" The rippling through the dildo sending Tia into another orgasm as well, the two girls writhing against each other, Tia's body squeezing her new master with all its might.

"Nnn... Fuck... Such a tight little pet I have..." He moans and continues to thrust, he wasn't finished yet, so he kept going, he could feel the girls still shaking, he was prolonging their orgasms. "Tia's a good girl... You made her feel so good... Master is pleased with you..." He holds her hips tighter and pounds into her faster, groaning at he got closer, after a few more thrusts, he fills her ass and moans loudly. "Nnn..." He pulls out slowly, letting her go and sitting back to relax himself.

Tia was pressed against Isabelle, the two sharing a long tongue filled kiss as moans poured out of each of them, Tia felt so filled by Aden, each thrust that mixture of pain and pleasure that felt so good, she knew she should hate it but the rough treatment of her tight ass while her pussy was filled with a vibrator was amazing. "Yes master!" Tia yelled as she felt him cum, that twitching cock filling her up before pulling out, Tia now completely collapsed against her friends, the two twitching with eyes rolling back, vibrator still buzzing away as a line of white began to drip down from Tia.

Aden grins as he watches them, Tia was a perfectly broken little slut, he cleans himself up slightly, then gets up. "You watch her Pet..." He knew she couldn't really hear him, he wasn't sure about Isabelle though, but she looked pretty out of it as well. He pulls his clothes on and leaves his room, it was about time to check on the other women, he heads to the training room.

Both of the girls simply laid against each other covered in a sheen of sweat it didn't take long for both of them to pass into sleep, the vibrator falling out from both of them and Tia moving to hug her friend from the side a look of utter bliss possessing her features.

The young girls and their mothers at this point weren't themselves, the treatment of drug and these infernal machines made them want. Made them need sex more then anything in the world.

The other girls were still in an orgy of pleasure, those tied up receiving a constant rotation of girls for each weakness they had while the drugged girls continued to rub, lick and fingerfuck each other due to such a high dose of the sex drug.

Aden grins as he looks around, he goes over to a random young girl and makes her look at him, he smirks at the look in her eyes. "Will you serve a Master... Be his little play this... For the reward of this pleasure..." He has the man under her, hold her hips and stop moving, not allowing her any more until she answered. He stares her down, only allowing her to continue when she gives the right answer, then moves on to ask a few more the same thing.

After the young ones, he moves to the mothers "Which was the last one..." He asked, then followed the finger and made the woman look at him, he grins and holds her chin. "Are you enjoying yourself woman... Or would you like a real man..."

The young girl was riding the man like her life depended on it, wants and needs blurred into one true 'fact' in her mind that she needed cock, she needed release to cum again and again, she had been focused on Aden only due to the fact that if he was coming over it just meant another hard dick for her but soon found that wasn't what was happening as she was brought to a halt. "N-no.." She attempted to thrust down against the man she was being fucked by. "I...yes anything I'll do anything just please don't make me wait!" The girl screamed in pleasure as it started again, the other girls that were questioned had similar reactions.

The last woman was mostly broken too, she had the strongest resolve but not much could stand against this sort of punishment. "St-stop it..." The machine for a moment hitting just the right parts of her to send her toppling over the edge of an orgasm. "Please fuck me! I need it!" That fighting resolve pushed to the back of her mind.

Aden grins at the woman and stops her machine, then untied her and steps back, he opens his pants and let's them fall. "You get me ready... And I'll fuck you all you want..." He watches her, his men around them to stop her if she tried to run, he crooks his finger at her and beckons her closer.

The woman fell to her knees after being untied from the machine, looking up to see a hard cock from Aden, turmoil filling her as she looked around there was no chance to run and even if there was she wasn't sure if she could, she crawled closer on her knees reaching up with one hand softly gripping at his cock head. "Can't...stop..." There was obviously a fight going on a fight that was being won by lust as she wrapped her lips around the head, the woman not knowing what to do just simply emulated the girls, not sucking or using her tongue.

Aden looks down at her and chuckles "Aw... Never sucked a cock before... Use your tongue woman... Lick it, suck it... Like a frozen treat..." He smirks "You have to work for your reward... It won't just be given..." He grips her hair lightly and slowly her how to bob on him and tells her when to suck and use her tongue. He looks to other men "Go test others..."

The woman's impatience showed as her attempts to suck him boiled down to her tongue just simply lapped over him, no pattern or focus, her lips the most pleasurable part of the blowjob as they pushed up and down his length as far as she could before pulling away. "Y-your ready right? P-please I can't...." Her body twitching like she was in pain, as if she was being offered a drop of water after being in the desert

Back
Top Bottom