Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Aden looks at her and smiles "No I'm not... I only gave you the one vile... That must be you..." He holds her still and rubs faster "Now how will you save your friend..." He wanted this thought to be the loudest in her head.

Each moment made it harder and harder for Tia to fight back one or the other, his hands while they felt large and crude knew of the female body's sexuality better then Tia did bringing urges to the surface that she had never known. "B-by letting you touch me...as long as I behave...you won't touch her..." The words were strained as her mental strength began to slip without Isabelle to help her stay focused. "Isabelle...help..." Tia cried weakly as she realized how quickly this plan had backfired on her.

He slows a bit and gently holds her chin, making her look at him "You want to be a good girl..." He speeds back up again and keep staring at her, he could feel her body starting to tense up, and tremble slightly. "Good girls get rewards... You want to be a good girl... Right Tia..." Rubbing faster, pushing her closer, he could see her eyes changing slightly, the fear mixing with a desire. He ignores her slight cry for help and continues to push his ideas, he knew it would take a few more 'lessons' but this was the ground breaking, so to speak.

Her body was betraying her and with every passing moment her brain was starting to as well, that burning desire that needed to be quenched stealing more of her attention, her toes starting to curl as he continued his sexual assault. "Y-yes..." Despite her answer tears flowed from her eyes. "I-i want to be a good girl..." That desire taking control of her mouth once again as she started to give in against both the drugs working their magic within her, her body which before had try to shut him out closing in a new way. Trying to keep him there.

Aden smiles "Very good... I can reward you now..." He rubs even faster, shoving her over the ledge he's been keeping her on, his other hand moving to help her stay sitting up and looking at him as he brings her over. "Good girl... Just enjoy it..." Tonight she's get several rewards, then none until she was broken in completely.

Tia could feel something welling up inside her something that she couldn't explain or understand and as he rubbed her faster now she could feel it moving faster and faster with gathering strength. "Wa-wait!" He didn't stop and within moments she felt her body explode with pleasure as she froze and then became limp while feeling her first orgasm, and at the hands of this man her eyelids fluttering as she gave into it and allowed it to overcome her, it took her several minutes to catch her breath, her body wanted more but that voice in the back of her head knew that was the worst thing her body could want to get more pleasure at the hands of this monster. "N-no! Isabelle!" She called out but her friend couldn't hear.

Aden grins "Ah ah... You're doing this to protect her... Unless... You want her to take your place..." He pulls away from her and gets her another glass of water, drugged again, he sits by her and again helps her drink it. "Now we're you lying about wanting to protect her? Cause I can have her brought in here rather quickly..."

"No!" She answered when he offered for Isabelle to take her place, she drank the water he offered now like her life depended on it the excitement from before hitting her harder then she expected and now that water was on her soft lips it tasted so sweet. "I wasn't lying! Don't you dare touch her!" The threat of Aden touching Isabelle in this way giving her renewed strength as she hit her shackles against his chest but her weak muscles meaning at most he was winded. "I'll kill you if you touch her!"

Aden smacks her when she hits him "Then keep quiet and behave!" He glares slightly and moves across the small tent, he opens a bag and pulls something out before returning to her. He tips her chin up to look into her eyes, wondering if this dose of suggestive drug would work better, everyone was different and he had pegged her as completely weak. "Now... Let's try this again..." He had taken out a small vibrator, he turns it to medium and slips that under her clothes and into her panties, he taps it against her slightly a few times. "Will you be a good girl Tia..." Each time she answers the way he wants her to, he holds the toy to her longer as a reward for being a good girl.

The smack Tia received knocked her down with her hands in shackles unable to protect herself or catch herself when she fell and as she returned to her sitting position he had bought out something else now probably something to torture her with, her strength had vanished now and he was easily able to place it exactly where he wanted to and that drug that had laced her drink made her easier to toy with. "Y-yes..." Her mind starting to buckle under the strain and relentless attack of the two drugs working in her system. "I'll be a good girl." Tia beginning to moan as her sensitive body was focused on again.

He smiles "That's right Tia... You'll be a good girl... To get rewards..." He continues to tease her, keeping her on that edge again, staring at her, he smiles "What will you be Tia..." If she answers correctly, he holds the toy to her clit to make her cum again, pulling away once she's done. "And what do good girls get..." He grins at her and starts to tease her again, the toy now on low again.

Tia could feel her body contract, her insides winding up like a spring ready to let go at any moment, her mind unable to cope with all the signals forcing their way in, pleasure and this forced submission breaking her mental faculties and soon she couldn't hold it back anymore. "A good girl!" The yell accompanied with a scream-like moan and pouring juices from her entrance her body twitching against Aden while her eyes rolled back it took her several minutes to reorganize herself, her original self shining through for just a few moments as Tia fought his grip but the pleasure from the vibrator quickly blocked her out.

Aden continued this most of the night, teasing her and training her, making her cum when she got it right, over and over. He finally let her sleep a few hours before sunrise, he lay her on the bed behind him and went to sleep himself. When he did wake, he prepared her water bottle for the day, drugged with the suggestive potion, he wanted her nice and compliant for the ride to their compound. He let her sleep as they broke camp, and made sure Isabelle didn't see her until she was mounted on his horse once again. With her water strapped to his hip ad the girls ready to move, they started out towards home.

Tia awoke sore and aching from her core muscles getting such a work out last night, she took a drink once again unknowingly taking in some of that potion she complied with his orders as she was sat on the horse she wanted to see Isabelle, she wanted Isabelle to break her out of this nightmare that threatened to overload and break her.

Isabelle on the other hand looked exhausted, throughout the night she had been constantly scanning for a time to breakout, there was never a time the man with the keys was alone or drunk enough for her to steal them and now she was going to have to walk for miles again despite her obvious exhaustion, large raccoon like bags hanging underneath her eyes, as she was hooked up again to the chain gang off one of the horses she spat insults and threats but they were mostly gibberish that only made sense to her already asleep mental faculties.

As they walked, Aden would slowly tease her under her clothes, whispering that she had to be a good girl, or Isabelle would take her place, but he didn't let her cum again. Come lunch time, the stopped for a break, the girls being told they were halfway there, Aden took Tia off his horse. "You can visit your friend... But breath a word about what's happened... And my men will have her right here... In front of everyone..." He tips her chin up and looks her in the eyes, he smirks, he had been teasing and denying her all morning.

Tia's aching muscles became less apparent as he played with her, the constant teasing soon led to another issue though where the pleasure began to turn against her without release she bit her lip to keep quiet, this new persona attempting to take over and enjoy every second but held at bay by Tia for now, when they finally stopped and Aden told her she could see Isabelle she was overjoyed until his threat came though for a moment she had forgotten about being a prisoner but there it was the kidnapped girls were all marionettes at this evil puppet master's fingertips but Isabelle would cut the strings soon enough when she got the chance. "I-i won't tell her..." Her latent desire obvious as she fidgeted under his stare.

After Aden let her go Tia ran over to Isabelle who looked like she was ready to pass out from exhaustion. "Isabelle are you okay?!" Tia attempting to support her friend despite the clunky shackles, Isabelle's head resting against her friend's chest.

"I'm okay...tired...have to make a plan..." The words were slurred slightly as she took the moment to rest. "You okay?" She asked with the little energy she had left.

"I'm fine look you just rest now I don't know how much longer we have to go." Isabelle was soon out cold, her head on Tia's chest, Isabelle's breath passing under Tia's top and creating a breeze across her nipples and a blush spread across Tia's face as the soft pleasurable sensations hit her.

The woman were given food and water, more then they were given the night before to help get them through the day, they were given an hours rest, then Tia was taken back to Aden. He gives her her water, then helost her up on the horse, he mounts behind her and they start out slow, his hand going back under her clothes. "Your friend looked tired... Can she not handle the walking..." He was slowly and softly teasing her again, bringing her to the edge, then letting her relax and calm down before starting up again. "What are you Tia..." He'd whisper to her each time she got close, but even if she answered correctly, he'd deny her, telling her he'd reward her at home. It was close to dark when their mountain side compound came into sight, he turns to his men "We're home! Once in, I want the girls put away and fed, they've behaved well... I think they can bathe as well... But keep guards around the hot spring... It's 10 lashes per girl if any get away..."

Tia looked so sad as she was taken away from Isabelle but she knew Isabelle would figure out a way to get these men, she would find some weakness and exploit it, when she was seated back on the horse and Aden moved his hand under her clothes again she wanted to let out a cry of frustration but couldn't risk Aden taking that as a sign of letting Isabelle know of her plight. "S-she will be fine she is stronger then you could ever understand." Tia's only true remaining strength now being her dedication to Isabelle the rest of her struggling to fight against him and his various drugs tainting her system. "I'm...a..." Each word coming out between gritted teeth as she struggled to fight. "Good girl..." Her answer was not rewarded as it was last night instead promised for when they reached his home. By the end of the trip she couldn't deny that she needed, even wanted the release.

The walk was hard but Isabelle's waning strength still pushed her through it, the girls around her had looked to her for strength and she did her best to project an air of confidence despite her exhaustion, when they finally arrived and the promise of a bath was offered she couldn't view it as anything but a godsend, the rest in the warm water was amazing as the hot water helped to loosen her muscles, she noticed one of the girls across from her fiddling with her restraints under water, she was a pickpocket and thief that had been a hassle for Isabelle for weeks but clearly her skills had uses as she subtly helped Isabelle unlock her shackles as well, the men wouldn't expect women after such an exhausting journey perform an escape, a couple of the girls would attract the men over and the strongest of them would attack, taking any weapons and staging a rescue and escape.

Aden took Tia to his private rooms, he gave her more water, then allowed her to use his personal bath, once clean and dry, he gave her a nightgown and panties. "But first... Tell me what you must be to protect your friend... And I'll give you your reward this time..." He stood before her as she sat on the bed, watching her with a soft smile on his face, he was quite enjoying her torment.

The men told to stand watch over the women we not as dumb as the women thought, they had seen what te women were up to. What the women didn't know was that if they had behaved and just taken their bath, they would have been allowed to rest. Now, since they had broken their new rules, they were fair game, they put on soft grins as the first few were called over. Since all the girls weren't free, the ones still locked up, her chained together again and forced to watch. The ones who were free, safe for Isabelle, she was also forced to watch, they were forced to drink a potion, then fucked one by one. The drugs they were given, hearing their bodies and making everything quite enjoyable, the leader turns to the group of chained woman, still fucking one girl. "Misbehave... And this is what you get... Keep following her..." He points to Isabelle, who was also gagged, "And this will be you..." He had given his girl a double dose, not that they knew, she was holding him and begging for more, she was now ridding him, lost to her pleasure and the drug.

The time between Tia arriving and her being placed in the bath was almost a blur as she realized how much more difficult escape would be in a fortified area, even though her body desired pleasure and her mind was betraying her she couldn't help but cry as she looked down at the shackles on her arms, the heavy metal leaving marks on her soft olive skin, soon she was before him again unfortunately dressed in clothes of his choosing revealing her every curve through the sheer material, she was snapped out of her stupor when he asked her a question to receive her reward. "I...I...." A long pause as the various states of her personality fought for control...she stood before him like this it was where he was vulnerable she raised her arms as if to strike him, one good hit to the temple and he would go down but then her arms simply fell, tears filling her eyes as the need for pleasure started to override the best chance they had against this man. "I DON'T KNOW!" Her arms now slamming her shackles against the ground in frustration.

Isabelle thought the plan would work right up until each of them were picked out of the bath, she was soon chained and gagged whereas the other free girls were drugged against their will, she fought against her chains and gag with every bit of energy she could muster, large red rings forming on her wrists as the men had their way with her townswomen, the women who trusted her to figure out a way past these animals, the other women obviously starting to lose faith in her as they watched against their will, Isabelle's glare in any other situation would be enough to make most run for cover or beg for their lives but in this situation it was barely a threat to the men as they had their way.

Aden grins at her, she was starting to break, now he's show her what it would be like if she just gave in, he gently pulls her closer and tips her chin up. "Why are you fighting..." He kisses her softly, sweetly and hugs her gently, he then starts to softly kiss along her jaw and to her neck. He pulls back to look at her and starts to remove the collar and shackles, he kisses her marred skin. "has anything I've done... Hurt you..." He runs his fingers slowly over her body, over the nightgown, he cups her breast softly and rubs her stiff nipple through the fabric. "You just need to be a good girl... And you'll D be rewarded... Cared for..." He had slipped his hand into her panties and was softy rubbing her again, he kisses back up to her mouth and kisses her gently again. "Will you be good for me Tia..." He was rubbing a bit faster now, he knew how close she was, and this time he wouldn't be stopping.

The 'free' women were raped a few times each, then left with the others to be care for, a few still begging for more and touching themselves. Isabelle's gag was removed and she was let go with the other women, the chain holding them together removed. A young girl of about 15-16 was being held by her mother, she was one of the ones double dosed, was still begging for the men to come back as her mother held her.

Once Isabelle could move again she let out a low growl and threat. "I swear the moment I get the chance I will slaughter every single one of you for what you did here..." She looked over the people she was supposed to protect seeing them in this state broke her heart, those that weren't drugged crying over those that were who were in a state of extreme lust, she couldn't say anything to them it would only aggravate their sorrows as she began to wonder if Tia was being forced through the same awful trial.

Tia's mind once again thrown into turmoil as her first kiss was stolen by this man who began to tease her, kissing along her neck before finally removing her shackles, the ache on her wrists making her flinch when he kissed it, when he asked if anything he had done had hurt her she tried to use her words to point out her wrists, point out the trauma he had inflicted on her but that concentration was taken away when he played with her again, bringing that pleasure that part of her despised back to the forefront of her focus. She still wanted to fight so much but the drugs mixed with her fraying mind made the idea of being taken cared for so appealing in the most twisted way. "Y-y-yessss." The rubbing causing her to lose track of herself as he sped up, she was so close so painfully close and with an explosive wail that echoed in the room she came. Her eyes rolling back and giving her the look of someone right out of a hentai as she drooled and spasmed on his hand, nails digging deep into whatever flesh they could find, her juices forming a river between her thighs.

The women were left to finish their bath, then lead to a large room where they were few and given clothes to wear. Once the food was gone, their hands were released and the doors were closed, the room now their bedroom. The only thing left in the room was blankets and pillows, the windows were high up and barred and the door was bolted from the outside.

Aden smirks as she's pushed to the edge, and grins as she finally cums, he keeps up with his fingers, keeping that intense high going. "You'll be a good girl now... Right Tia... Get rewarded like this... Right Tia..." He spoke softly, but strongly as she was overtaken by her pleasure, he had denied her so long, it was all hitting her now, pushing against the last few barriers in her mind.

Isabelle went for something that was easy to move around in, a plain knee length dress, she quickly scouted the room as the doors were locked while the other girls seemed to be resigning to their fate, the door was locked from the outside and even if she could reach the windows which was doubtful they were barred not to mention she still hadn't had any real sleep, one of the girls who understood she was simply trying to help before reassuring her before Isabelle sat down. One of the girls, the mother from before piping up to scream at Isabelle about how could she, how dare she put her daughter through this hell, Isabelle starting to get to the end of her line snapped back. "What do you think they plan to do? Have us dust their castle? Stand around and look pretty? They are going to do this anyway, We had a higher chance of taking them by surprise if they thought we were to exhausted to fight back. The longer we are here the higher the chance you, your daughter or anyone else here will be taken by them for that or worse, they were willing to burn our village and kidnap women of all ages they are not men of a high moral standing, so fine sit there on your high horse I'm still going to work to save EVERYONE while you give up." The woman unable to make a come back, Isabelle was right as much as she hated to admit it, the other girls who had been to scared to try for escape seemed to be coming over to her side as Isabelle slumped to her side and fell asleep, the day finally coming to an end for her.

It seemed Tia's night was only just beginning though as Aden didn't allow her any time to rest, her nails digging in deep to his leg and arm as his fingers continued to work their magic. "Yes! I'll be good!" That need burning like a fire as she felt her body unwind, that insidious pleasure forcing her mind to fracture and weaken more and more, her body twisting in agonizing pleasure as once again Tia came, forcing that hentai look to be plastered even more thoroughly across her features, tongue poking out slightly and eyes rolled back.

Aden smiles at her and slows his fingers, letting her catch her breath slightly, but still keeping her active enough to cum again, but slower. "Do you like your rewards Tia... Look a me and I'll reward you again..." He knew her body was hot from being denied all day, and that it was craving the pleasure it was now receiving. "Very good..." As she looks a him he speeds up slightly to help her cum again, not stopping, he helps her to the bed so she can lay back and let him go. "Let go and another reward..." He waits, making his touch light again.

Back
Top Bottom