Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player/GM

lilithsboy

Star
I am able to GM. Exalted 1 ,2 and 3, Marvel Ultimate Role Playing Game, DnD 3, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4, and 5,

I am willing to play any of those and Marvel Heroic.

Please let me know what your interest are I would prefer groups but 1 on 1 could be doable.

Games I am GMing (Putting this here as it gets lost in the other pages.)

This is so I can try and keep track of who wants what and who I am waiting for. Let me know if you have interest in a game you are not listed for please send CADs at your earliest convenience or ask me for help making them. Note for Exalted and DnD once a class fills up (for exalted race/cast) I will not consider a duplicate to be fair to the original person. This post only shows interest until a CAD is submitted I don't consider the slot filled. If there is enough interest I may run more than one game.

DND 5th (Accepting 6) *Starting Please post characters on Through the Gate (DnD 5e)
Thanatos
Kahn (Bard)
Neveranium (Fighter)
Badanime (Rogue)
Skbm
Tenshi (Wizard)

Marvel U (Accepting 6) *Game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Cad Recieved)
Badanime
Skbm
Madison Parker

Exalted 2nd (already running a 3rd and that system needs work so 2nd is my go to) *Game starts after reciving 4th cad (mixed group)
Tanatos
Tenshi (Solar Zenith)
BadAnime
Kaybee (Solar Night)
Khan

I'm up for d&d 5e as well. Never played Exalted but I'm willing to try and learn as well as any Marvel (only played Saga). But could also go for PF, or earlier dnd

3rd Edition Exalted is about to come out and I will be dming that one... I could do a second or first if people wanted.

I could also play or dm DND any adition really

And which one of the marvels would yall like to try (Murpg is diceless but has rules and Mhrpg has dice but not many)

I'm familiar solely with 5e but, like everyone else here, I'm willing to try and learn other systems.

I'd like to play 3rd edition Exalted if possible. I am a slow poster so I would not what to bog down a group.

I'm interested in marvel -- if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Is it the game with the FASERIP system and power generation and all that? Where you got to make your own hero and play them? Or did you mean the games where you just pick heroes and have semi-boring nearly diceless games?

Also, how do you feel about genders outside the standard male/female(things like traps, shemales, herms, etc.)? Are you planning on running a more traditional game, or will the games be 'smutted up' in a manner of speaking? Just asking a ton of questions at once!

I like having sex with traps. For I am the Trap Runner! *Poses dramatically.* Though I have no clue how lilithsboy feels about that, or GMing.

I'll be quiet now.

Sure I can gm the dnd 5.

Also @ Skbm Marvel universe is actually diceless (it uses stones and your choices not random luck determine the outcome) You can play pre made or make your own easy. I am fine with any gender type. I play what the consensus is. If people want to play adult it is summutted up some (but still has a story) if not it is pure story.

I am always open to questions

Faserip has been made which is that system with all the Marvel stuff filed off. Generic superheroes and legally free.

http://www.gratisgames.webspace.virginmedia.com/faserip.html

This is the game most people think of when you say Marvel rpg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Universe_Roleplaying_Game

It is a diceless rpg were you bid effort tokens to try and do things.

There are 3 Marvel rpgs

Marvel RPG (the one from the 80s)

Marvel Univers RPG (token one)

Marvel Heroic RPG (Cortex based)

Once a friend managed to buy the Saga system Marvel rooster book (the one using cards) but we never got a chance to actually play it and after years lost contact, so yeah would love trying a Marvel rpg and though never actually played any of them I'm up for anyone of the mentioned

MURPG is honestly the easiest one to play here. Because there are no dice the lack of a die rolling system here is not a problem.

Okay anyone up for dnd 5 send me a cad by PM

Anyone up for MURPG send me a PM

Character and Data sheet.

Here it would be the actual sheet plus background and if we are doing anything sexual then sexual stats preferences and probably a pic.

Well I have a fully detailed sheet for Psylocke, as well as a sheet for an original villianess. Give me some more info on your world and restrictions and I'll mod sheet accordingly

I think if I hand a 5e CAD I'll be the only one so I guess I'll be making a Marvel one - unless I'm wrong?

Neveranium said:
I think if I hand a 5e CAD I'll be the only one so I guess I'll be making a Marvel one - unless I'm wrong?

Let me prove you wrong then ^^ as I'm up for both

Okay good, because truthfully - like you - I am up for both. Simultaneously, even, if GM could handle an additional game.

Back
Top Bottom