Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player/GM

lilithsboy

Star
I am able to GM. Exalted 1 ,2 and 3, Marvel Ultimate Role Playing Game, DnD 3, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4, and 5,

I am willing to play any of those and Marvel Heroic.

Please let me know what your interest are I would prefer groups but 1 on 1 could be doable.

Games I am GMing (Putting this here as it gets lost in the other pages.)

This is so I can try and keep track of who wants what and who I am waiting for. Let me know if you have interest in a game you are not listed for please send CADs at your earliest convenience or ask me for help making them. Note for Exalted and DnD once a class fills up (for exalted race/cast) I will not consider a duplicate to be fair to the original person. This post only shows interest until a CAD is submitted I don't consider the slot filled. If there is enough interest I may run more than one game.

DND 5th (Accepting 6) *Starting Please post characters on Through the Gate (DnD 5e)
Thanatos
Kahn (Bard)
Neveranium (Fighter)
Badanime (Rogue)
Skbm
Tenshi (Wizard)

Marvel U (Accepting 6) *Game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Cad Recieved)
Badanime
Skbm
Madison Parker

Exalted 2nd (already running a 3rd and that system needs work so 2nd is my go to) *Game starts after reciving 4th cad (mixed group)
Tanatos
Tenshi (Solar Zenith)
BadAnime
Kaybee (Solar Night)
Khan

It might surprise you to know the number of games I am running successfully now (not just here) I can take it.

I'm having a little trouble locating the rulesets. If anyone can help, send me a PM please!

DnD 5 creation (lets do a point buy as I am unaware of how to role dice here yet

MURPG 40+C all (I do mean all) books open.

I really prefer point buy system, by the way should I assume 1st level for d&d? got the full concept ready just have to put it all together in a sheet

For MURPG I have an idea too but not really sure how to build it, will PM you for that ;)

You could always use invisible castle. If they're still around.

Last time I checked it was down, been using rolz.org since then, can even make a room there without anyone needing to register.

Though I still prefer point buy system for creation. by the way already got my dnd char ready, still have to put her into a sheet though, will be focusing on my Marvel character now.

Making my 5e CAD.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to join the MURPG cause of time constraints and junk.

Update time.
Of the games I have that people have shown interest for.

DND 5th
I have charcter sheets from two people for Fighter and Bard. I will take up to 6 people.

MURPG
I have one character sheet subbmitted I will take up to 6

This is so I can try and keep track of who wants what and who I am waiting for. Let me know if you have interest in a game you are not listed for please send CADs at your earliest convenience or ask me for help making them. Note for Exalted and DnD once a class fills up (for exalted race/cast) I will not consider a duplicate to be fair to the original person. This post only shows interest until a CAD is submitted I don't consider the slot filled. If there is enough interest I may run more than one game.

DND 5th (Accepting 6) *game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Bard)
Neveranium (Fighter)
Badanime (Rogue)
Skbm
Tenshi (Wizard)

Marvel U (Accepting 6) *Game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Cad Recieved)
Badanime
Skbm
Madison Parker

Exalted 2nd (already running a 3rd and that system needs work so 2nd is my go to) *Game starts after reciving 4th cad (mixed group)
Tanatos
Tenshi
BadAnime

Non-Solars is the point though if someone wishes to play one.... I will keep the derisive snikering to a minimum.... Ill try atleast.

Putting both of you down.

Note in a few minutes I leave my house and will not be back till much later tonight so I will not be replying till then still feel free to inbox me with characters.

Also remember this is a general interest thread someone said 3.5 dnd but she was the only one thus far Since I already had a dnd up here I have not started recruiting for that but it will happen once 5 is going.

Yes probably on the forums here I do not intend to do particularly smutty games unless people just want that if everyone in a particular group does we can. If someone wants smutty with a particular character or if I need to run solo scenes with someone that can be done through pm.

I see MAdison wanted a 3.5 game. Is there a chance ofr you to run that too?

If so, I'd be interested.

What setting do you want for your fifth edition game? (Same question if you'll run 3.5.) I'm especialy fond of Faerun but like a lot of them.

For your exalted game, any particular area of Creation?

Why don't you actually start a game before promising to take on more? You currently have 4 games proposed and started nothing.

Okay because it is easier for me I am going to answer these in order.

3.5 will run with enough interest.

5th edition will run in made up area X The reason for this is that some people do not have as much knowledge of an area and its rules as others and those players find themselves at a severe disadvantage. All characters will be given information realavant to their character and the setting but everyone will be on the same level OOC:

Same for 3.5. (note I will still allow characters and therefore benifits from settings.)

Exalted 3rd already has the area of creation where they will start (it is almost impossible for an exalted game not to migrate some)

Exalted 2nd until I see what type of exalts we have I do not.... we may not start in creation at all.

Why not start a game? because I usually do not start a game with under 4 people or in the case of a race themed exalted a full circle. I do not have enough cads from people yet to actually start any of these games.

I'm kinda curious about Exalted, have absolutely no idea about it though but seeing how I didn't know squat about MURPG system and yet was the first one to finish up a char sheet why not sign up there too.

So count me in for Exalted too, will wait until someone else makes up character there before fully reading the handbooks though

Back
Top Bottom