Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player/GM

lilithsboy

Star
I am able to GM. Exalted 1 ,2 and 3, Marvel Ultimate Role Playing Game, DnD 3, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4, and 5,

I am willing to play any of those and Marvel Heroic.

Please let me know what your interest are I would prefer groups but 1 on 1 could be doable.

Games I am GMing (Putting this here as it gets lost in the other pages.)

This is so I can try and keep track of who wants what and who I am waiting for. Let me know if you have interest in a game you are not listed for please send CADs at your earliest convenience or ask me for help making them. Note for Exalted and DnD once a class fills up (for exalted race/cast) I will not consider a duplicate to be fair to the original person. This post only shows interest until a CAD is submitted I don't consider the slot filled. If there is enough interest I may run more than one game.

DND 5th (Accepting 6) *Starting Please post characters on Through the Gate (DnD 5e)
Thanatos
Kahn (Bard)
Neveranium (Fighter)
Badanime (Rogue)
Skbm
Tenshi (Wizard)

Marvel U (Accepting 6) *Game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Cad Recieved)
Badanime
Skbm
Madison Parker

Exalted 2nd (already running a 3rd and that system needs work so 2nd is my go to) *Game starts after reciving 4th cad (mixed group)
Tanatos
Tenshi (Solar Zenith)
BadAnime
Kaybee (Solar Night)
Khan

DND 5th will be starting up soon.
Questions:
Anyone care what I name it?
Is this going to be adult oriented no one gave me a yes or no? If so we need to establish limits but I would like to know to put the nsfw tag on it or not.
Anyone have any changes or request on their characters before I considered them locked?

Ruels allowances ect:
Many of you rolled the characters starting wealth as well as taking the packages that is fine anyone who did not go ahead and do so.
Max hp 1st level.

I'm all in favor of erotic content adding spice to the game. Atrius could be rather leacherous if the other player and GM don't mind that, gently molesting girls or even using Charm Person to take advantage of local girls.

I enjoy exotic (but sapient) creatures that can be involved in erotic scenes. If I thought there was a good chance of the occasional monter molesting a defeated heroine, I would have made a gal charater.

Name the game whatever you want (I can give suggestions if you're asking), and while at first I was expecting this to be an erotic game, now I don't mind it going either way.

As for changes, I forgot to add in an appearance for my character so I'm sending one now.

I'm also in favor of the nsfw adult oriented, just to spice things up as Tenshi says. Some details on my sheet might already suggest that funny how the personality traits fit so nice for that.

@Tenshi: but you still have a chance to make changes to your character.

I'll join the choir about favoring a nsfw, adult-oriented game that could potentially involve anything from molestation to mind control.

Okay erotic content is in can we have some limits please so I we all are on the same page on what is too far. (personally i am not doing a scat scene. Just not going to happen so that is one of them) However things like vore and the like I feel should be in the game ( A dragon may swallow a player this is not nessicerily sexual in nature but....) So what do yall absolutly feel should not be in it.

Apart from scat, I'm also not a fan of extreme gore. Other than those, I'm fine with almost anything.

BTW, for the MURPG game, can we play existing characters using profiles given by the various books?

No some of those characters are 200+ stones. (equivalant to a level 20 dnd character) to keep things fair I am doing 40+Challenges.

You can however play an existing character just built from the ground up.

Establishing hard limits would be good, but if others would want to do sexual content with one another, they should also establish rules between them, right?
Regardless, I also vote for the toilet play as a 'nay' and an 'aye' on vore with concerns to nonsexual scenarios.

Guess full consensus is no scat, I would also like to refrain from sexual gore and vore, but these as are completely fine in nonsexual scenes. I would be mostly ok with anything else.

Dream Guide: Yes I changed the first post so people could keep track of what is going on easier. 5th will be starting shortly I am waiting on a few people who said they wanted to tweak their characters. Other than that I have more games going and also would be happy to play.

Sorry for the double post. Currently working on a half elf warlock for 5th Ed. Just having a hard time working out background.

I'm recruting a fourth exalted player for us. She might do my lunar.

The character I'm building is a Hastlani guy. I could make him Dawn, Zenith or Twilight with equal ease. Can anyone tell me what else we've got?

i would be interested in playing this Exalted 2e game with Tenshi as he a friend if there is still places and i am open to nsfw game as well.

I'd like to join a DnD group, but I need help with the character sheet. I have a sheet for my Pathfinder character and would love to play that too. Both smutty or normal, of course.

I'm ok with gore as long as there isn't any in a sexual way. The same goes for vore and bloodplay.

Seeing that there is lot of people talking about it, Im open for PF too ^^ so sign me up for that as well if a group is going to be set.

Oh, for Exalted 2nd, this is the character I'm working on. I think he's coming along nciely so far:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Qxo4j7SR_9PiAUa--kLX-_XkJHfockBuQLdJs3CV9Q/edit

Anyone have an image to sugest?

I have a level 3 elven sorceress with a draconic bloodline for Pathfinder. I need to check whether I completely finished her character sheet or if I have to fill something out that I missed. As for my character for DnD...I didn't even start with that yet and could need some help. Are there any battle mages in Dungeons and Dragons besides paladins?

There are several choices in 5e for that Revnarh
-Valor Bard
-Eldritch Knight fighter
-Four Elements path monk
-Bladesinger wizard
-Pact of the Blade warlock

Fuck...looks like I have to fill out nearly everything again for my Pathfinder character. Most of it was done, I only needed a background story. Maybe I can find it on my PC, otherwhise I have to finish it again before I can join a group. Damn it!

Thanks for the help khan, I'll take a look at these classes later today when I come back home from my internship. And if I don't like them then I'll play as a druid with a sword and shield or two weapons. One of my five characters in DnD the temple of elemental evil was a druid, the others were two warriors with dualwield, a mage and a thief. It was fun using rings of invisibility to explore the dungeon and to beat up everything inside the temple.

Back
Top Bottom