Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Hoard - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think everything is okay with my character, rolled pretty poorly on stats, but don't mind really.

Well at least I know you're not cheating.

If you think low stats work for the character, you can certainly keep them. I also think they are fitting for someone who is going to become a kobold.

However if you want to reroll you can. If you don't have anything above a 15, you can reroll. That goes for Saphos too. You can reroll if you like.

there i go, had a pretty hard time figuring out the rollz.com formulas just to see there was one below

I'm happy enough going in low, like you said, works well with someone who's going to be stuck as a kobold.

LeaT,

Please include your list of kinks, partners, and transformations copied from the interest app in your character post.

Kahn, you have to love that barbarian butt naked ac. The case when your ac goes down when you put on clothes.

Hi all,

Not sure if we should take the one on one's offline or keep them in the thread? I don't want to bore anyone if it is not part of the main story. Any thoughts?

I don't really have a preference but I suppose it would keep things from filling up with stuff that's only relevant to one or two people.

I am however, a bit concerned about pacing. If someone wanted to interact with/barge in on what had been a one on one it'd be hard to coordinate.

Hi I don't find anything boring but all the contrary.
Now if something were to happen when other characters are sleeping or somehow unable to do a thing, that would slow thing down. But if two people are one place and other two are on other place I don't find any problem.
Anyway we can always coordinate here OOC and as Noob says it would be hard to interact with what is a one on one if it is taken to PMs

I think I would prefer to keep everything in the game, only two people or no. Especially if you need to interrupt or be interrupted.

Don't worry once you meet the dragon I will make sure to keep everyone busy. Whether you are out on a quest or in the lair.

We can also just let the private scene be left to the imagination. I am a bit new to this style and don't want to take up too much time, so it helps to discuss it a bit. Thank you all for being so helpful and understanding.

No, you can just go ahead and play it out. Try and wrap it up quick. Like I said it won't be a problem once we get to the dragon there will be plenty to do. Once we get there you will be able to make it as long as you like. For now try to finish up in a few more posts.

I don't really write short scenes so it would take a while and my time is about over for tonight. If we are not onto the dragon tomorrow night I will continue but feel free to move things along in the meantime.

Hi thought I could give a hand if on your bard build
on 5e total bonus in any roll is your ability modifier plus your proficiency bonus (level based, starts at +2, rises every 4levels, 5th, 9th...)

Bard knows how to use:
Light armor, Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords

and is proficient on:
Tools: Three musical instruments of your choice (there is no individual performs but performance as a whole now)
Saving Throws: Dexterity, Charisma
Strength: Athletics
Dexterity: Acrobatics, Sleight of Hand, Stealth
Intelligence: Arcana, History, Investigation, Nature, Religion
Wisdom: Animal Handling, Insight, Medicine, Perception, Survival
Charisma: Deception, Intimidation, Performance, Persuasion

Backgrounds
Acolyte, Charlatan, Criminal, Entertainer, Folk Hero, Guild Artisan, Hermit, noble, Outlander, Sage, Sailor, Soldier, Urchin
Your background will give you proficiency with 2 more skills, and either tool or languages, if you are a dancer maybe you are a entertainer, but you better check and choose yourself

Spell List cantrips are cast at will in case you wonder

Class Features
-Bardic inspiration 1d6, charisma-modifier times per day, you give a die so the target (can't target self) uses it as a bonus to attack, skill or saving. This is a bonus action so you can still move and either attack or cast
-Jack of trades, add half your proficiency bonus round down on checks your are not proficient
-Song of rest d6, when short resting you can perform so you and others regain extra hp
-Expertise, choose 2 skills you are proficient and double your proficiency bonus when you use them
-Bard college: choose lore or valor
Lore will give your now 2 skill proficiencies more and can use your bardic inspiration as cutting word, as a reaction (in enemy's turn) your can lower target attack damage or skill, at level6 choose 2 spells from another class list
Valor will give you proficiency with medium armors and martial weapons and you bardic inspiration die can also be used to bolster damage or ac, at level 6 gain second attack

I'm going to give everyone a little more time to post. So it looked like I'm going to be posting about every 2 days.

If you are waiting for me to post before posting yourself (and haven't posted yet since my most recent post) please let me know here so I'm not waiting for you.

Sound good?

so I can see this story is already underway, so how would I go about joining, what level does my character need to be including stats and stuff. What Classes are Available for me to Play as and of course what level should my character be starting at assuming everyone has leveled up 2-3 times in the current game >.>

We have only just started. No one has leveled up. I'll write you in at the first available pause. Any class in the players handbook is fine. Go to the interest thread and fill out the application I posted there.

Thanks for the help. I'll need some guidance if I'm doing something wrong. I chose the noble born background cause I thought it would be fun.

Sorry guys, super busy this weekend. I probably won't be able to post until Monday. It came up very sudden I was not expecting it.

On second thought let me see if I can get something short posted now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom