Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Hoard - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok. I guess we just lost a few keystone players and everyone else is waiting. Alright I will try to get us rolling again. I'll finish up and chase down Lizzie so she can get back into it.

Do any of you have ideas for things to happen to get you all back into the game?

Ok let's get this rolling again. Sorry. I misinterpreted your waiting for me to post as being gone. I will not be so timid about posting without people again.

Be aware I will leave behind people who don't seem to be around. Let me know when I'm passing over you and I will write you back in. That should stop this from happening again.

Also I realized I need one more thing on your character sheets. Let me know if you're ok with cum inflation. I will need to know as we go forward. LeaT let me know if you're not ok with what happened and I will undo it.

About cum inflation, not my cup of tea but I can go with it too :) still just don't when my char is male

Not sure if the GM has anything to say about laying on hands while being ass fucked but I'm hoping for a bit of artistic license here!

Hey guys. Sorry, I've really been trying to post, but my life has been nuts and I'm fighting writers block. I just can't manage to do this game right now. Very sorry. If you guys want to take it over you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom