Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Cici smiled as she looked down at his dick. So perfect. She looked back up at him and purred as she moved some potions to the side and crawled onto his desk. "Can I have you?" she purred.

"Me?" Dain asked innocently. "What ever would you do if you had me?" He raised an eyebrow when she got on his desk.

"Anything you want me to do," Cici purred softly as she sat on his desk in front of him. She looked up at him with a small smile, her tail swaying behind her slowly.

"Most of my customers are interested in my potions." Dain said, standing in front of Cici. "What else could I have that you could possibly want?"

Cici blinked up at him and ran her hands through her hair. She stood up in front of him and reached out to run her fingers down his penis slowly. "That."

"My penis?" Dain asked. "I get that reaction a bit from female outsiders. I can't help but think that all you foreigners are interested in is sex." He said.

"Not always. It's just this city. I am not used to all the nakedness. Every city that I have been in, everyone is completely dressed, so the temptation is not there," Cici muttered, nodding her head.

"That is a strange way your kind reacts to nudity." Dain says. "Such thoughts usually don't cross our minds." He smiled and put a hand on the catgirl's shoulder. "However, since you want sex, I would not want to leave you unfulfilled as a customer."

"Because everyone is used to it. I am new to this city and everyone is so beautiful and handsome and sexy," Cici said and smiled up at him at his words. "Mm...only if you want too..."

"No, I don't mind, really." Dain said, sliding his hand down from her shoulder to her chest.

She moaned and purred softly as his hand ran down her chest slowly. She smiled up at him for amoment before looking down at his dick and wrapping her fingers around it gently.

He smiled as she gripped his penis, and he began stroking her breasts in return. He considered using a potion to enhance the experience...

"Are you going to take me right here on your desk?" Cici whispered with a small giggle. She didn't mind if he wanted to do it right here in front of the shop. She figured that would make it all the more exotic.

"Well, I don't think that would be very comfortable for you." He said. "And did I ever say anything about taking you?"

"Not yet," Cici said with a small wink at him. She continued to stroke his dick. "And I don't mind where we play," she whispered, smiling up at him. Then she leaned forward and teased the head of his dick with her tongue.

A soft moan escaped Dain's lips when he seemed to realize something. "Hey, what in the world is...that!?" He pointed to a spot just in front of the desk on the floor, on the opposite site he and Cici were on.

Cici blinked up at him and she couldn't help her curiosity as she turned around and bent over the counter to see. "What?" she asked curiously, her cat tail flicking slightly.

As she bent over the counter, Cici would feel something warm and thick being pressed into her slit. "Oh, I think it went away." Dain said teasingly.

Cici groaned when she felt him enter her pussy. She laughed and rolled her eyes a little bit, holding onto the counter. "Mm...oh well..." she whispered, her walls hugging him nicely.

Dain put his hands on her sides as he started thrusting himself in and out of her. "This is what you wanted, was it not?"

"Yess..." she moaned out, sweeping her tail over his chest slowly. "Yeah...fuck my tight little pussy..." she whispered, moaning out even more, not caring that they were in front of the store.

(They're at the front desk of the inside, to be specific)

Dain was thrusting in and out of her continually and roughly, hoping to maximize her excitement. His elven precum was already leaking into her slit.

(Yeah)

Cici continued to moan for him, loving getting fucked this way. It felt so good. She held onto the table tighter, mewing out her moans. She clenched her muscles around his cock a few times, squeezing him. "Ooh!"

Dain smiled at her satisfied-sounding noises and pressed harder, feeling that his climax would be soon. His breathing started to get heavier as he rammed into her.

"Yes...yes..." Cici moaned with each hard thrust into her warm wet pussy. She mewed and purred as he got harder and faster into her. "Fuck.."

Back
Top Bottom