Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bandits all begin unbuckling their belts, dropping their trousers and letting already stiffening cocks come free.

"Finally. It's been months!" one of the shorter ones says.

Tamara blows a kiss at the broad-shouldered man.

"Please tell me you know how to give a massage." She jokes batting her eyes.

"Anything you want. But first..." He steps towards her, wrapping an arm around her waist and bringing her towards him, kissing long and deep, tongue gently probing inside her mouth.

Cantora Valiar

"I'm pretty sure dragons can take on other forms. Hopefully this dragon will keep some of their girth." Cantora shrugs and grins back at Astrid. "And I'll keep that offer in mind."

She jumps a little in shock at the appearance of the bandits, then smirks. "Jumping out at strangers on the road? I hope you boys can actually provide something interesting for me..."

Arcana: 13
Perception: 16

Blue doesn't show up well on these forums. xD

One of the shorter bandits steps towards Cantora, his pants on the ground behind him revealing a rather impressive girth and length. "This interesting enough?"

Tamara kisses back passionately, untangling herself from her pack, and dropping her belt.

She rubs against the man's crotch.

"Give yourself to me." She whispered.

Resolved to make the best of the situation, Astrid beckons to the slimmer fellow, a smile touching her lips. "You boys seem pretty nice for bandits all of a sudden. I'd be curious what brought you all out here, if I didn't think getting to know each other too well would make this weird."
She shrugs off her pack, leaving her in only the plain, undyed linen dress she'd chosen over one of her nicer outfits, just in case they met trouble on the road and she had to risk losing her attire to a surge. The thin fabric emphasizes her stiffening nipples as she finds herself warming up to the circumstances more.

He grabs Tamara's ass, pulling her completely against him, his penis rubbing up and down between her legs without actually entering in. As he does, he buries his face in her neck, kissing and licking at it.

The bandit by Astrid smiles back. "Damn, you have a sexy figure. Though I wonder... Could you handle all of what I have?" he asks, thrusting his cock out forward in pride.

Astrid just grins back wickedly, reaching out and taking the lad's hand. "Come on," she says cheerfully as she walks toward a relatively flat-looking rock by the side of the path, gently pulling him along. "Let's have a seat while we find out." She flashes a sideways look of "can you believe this" at those of the others who aren't too distracted yet as she passes by.

Tamara moans as she's groped, and licked.

"Tell me what you desire. I'm yours." She continues, grabbing his cock.

Tamara's bandit doesn't speak, choosing instead to simply pull back slightly and ram his cock into her, pushing deep inside in one swift thrust.

Cantora Valiar

"Yeah, it looks impressive, but how well can you use it?" Cantora brushes aside her robes, grinning and beckoning the bandit forward, her tail swaying hypnotically.

"Please," Cantora's bandit says. "I don't need the Thunderstick to make you orgasm. I could do it with my hands tied behind my back."

Tamara moans as the bandit starts fucking her. "Yes! Yes! Harder!" She shrieks, as she pulls him to the ground.

Tamara gets rammed, the bandit fucking her hard and deep. He moves his head down, licking and sucking at one of her nipples while he frees a hand to grope the other tit.

"Mmm," Astrid says approvingly, looking down with the same amused smile. Tugging the skirt of her dress up to her waist, she seats herself next to the man with her knees apart, reaching down to rub herself with her fingertips. "I'll only be a second--just need to get a little more warmed up. You're welcome to start too, of course," she adds, alternating between watching everyone else and looking over at what she's about to enjoy. Looks like Tamara still has no appreciation for pacing.
"I should ask your name, at least," she says in between contented moans at the feeling of her fingers.

"John," Astrid's bandit says, as he kneels down in front of her. "But here-let me help." He leans forward and begins to lick delicately, his tongue darting in between her fingers.

Tamara places one hand to keep the bandit's head where it is, as she moves her other hand to grab his ass moaning in ecstasy.

Tamara's bandit takes his hands, pushing Tamara's tits together so he can suck on both at once. In addition, along with her encouragement, he picks up the pace of his fucking, ramming his cock in balls deep.

Cantora Valiar

"Oh? Sounds interesting, but I'd rather have the 'Thunderstick'." Cantora winks at him and steps closer, wrapping her tail around his leg.

Astrid can't help but giggle as John starts helping, out of both happiness and pleasure. "Ah, you're sweet." For a moment, she's tempted to just let him keep going, but thinks better of it and reaches down to pull him back up to his previous position. "Here, I think I'm ready to go, actually. I'm Astrid, by the way," she remembers to say as he moves back.
Once he's comfortably seated again, she lifts herself up onto his lap, still not touching his penis. "Just one thing, John..." she says innocently, laying her left hand on his cheek and making sure he's looking right at her.
Then, still as casual as anything, she holds up her right hand just in front of his eyes, index finger extended, and draws on a small amount of power, conjuring a candle-sized mote of golden Summer fire on her fingertip. "If you or any of your friends still have designs on robbing or killing us," she says in a suddenly dangerous tone, "I'll be using a little more of this to make sure you end up with a lot less of that." She points the flame down at his groin to clarify her meaning. "Are we understood?"

Tamara orgasms as the bandit rams harder.

"Gods! I love a man that knows to play a little rough." She beams at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom