Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ahhh...fuck yeah..." Astrid moans more loudly. That's the good stuff. The neck kisses and touching just make him filling her up feel that much better. Much as she wants to keep it going, she starts lifting herself up and down faster, increasing their pace.
Cantora's cries prompt her to open her eyes and take a look around at how the others are doing. The sight of the tiefling's partner filling her with cum, and of Tamara's pussy dripping with more, kicks her own volume up another notch. Fuck, I'm gonna need that soon... Catching Tamara's eye, she grins widely at her friend, simultaneously starting to rub her clit again. Done paying attention to anything else, she leans back and closes her eyes again, finding space to choke out "are you close?" between now almost continuous moans.

"Just about..." John suddenly starts thrusting harder, pushing his cock in as deep as it can go.

"Ngh..." The added force leaves Astrid little more than a puddle in John's lap; she can hardly get in enough air. "G-go on, let go...cum for me..."

John cums, filling Astrid's pussy with hot, sticky jizz. A few drops leak out as he keeps on thrusting, not stopping until the last drop is out, then gently pulling himself out.

The hot, spurting feeling is enough to push Astrid over the edge herself, and she falls limp against John, gasping for breath as she's rocked by slow, rolling waves of ecstasy. She's always loved how long her orgasms last, even if she can rarely manage more than one at a time, and she makes sure to savor every second of this one.
She spends a few more breaths coming down from her high, content to lie back against her partner. Finally, she opens her eyes and tilts her head around to give him a kiss on the cheek. "John, that was lovely. Thank you." She takes another look around at the others, now in more of a state to pay attention, letting him stay inside her for the moment.

Viridian, who save for an occasional purr as she watches her friends get fucked has been staying quiet, chooses to speak up in response to the last bandit, a faint smirk crossing her face as she does. "Poor Alex has been waiting just as long as you. And he had to watch Tamara all day."

The bard giggles a bit, her long black-scaled tail worming its way into her pants. "She's the one who started naked, if you didn't know. Besides which, I know him and he's at least heard a bit of my tastes. Why should I help you over my friend?" She cocks her head at the man, looking him up and down appraisingly.

"Though that said, you could always tend to him yourself. I doubt he'd mind a change of pace from us, and I'm sure he'll repay you quite nicely." She grins wickedly, settling back against a tree to see what his reaction is.

"You make it sound as if I never get a piece," Alex replied...from directly behind the last bandit, startling him. Alex has long since stripped completely nude, and has been watching these proceedings with great satisfaction as his cock got harder and harder. "She's right about one thing, though," he said, his attention switching to the bandit in front of him. "I'm not all that picky about who I'm fucking...or fighting...or both. You don't seem the type to swing that way, though."

"Um... Uh... Well, I am at least a little bit curious." He swallows. "Maybe if it's just all three of us?"

"I could live with that," Viridian agrees, nodding as she walks toward them both, tail (the last several inches of which now glisten wetly) sliding out of her pants to wave in front of her face. "And c'mon, hon..." She pouts a little as her gaze flicks back to Alex, sucking the tip of her tail now. "I know you get plenty. Not like I can't hear... And that's if you bother being out of sight. But I also know it's been a bit since the last cute guy, and that you hadn't had anyone on the way. So does that clear it up, or..." She smirks, flicking her long, forked, tongue out to coil around her tail as she sucks it harder for a long moment. "...Do I need to make it up to you later?"

"Glad we agree." Viri presses herself into Alex, hungrily returning the kiss as one hand undoes the laces of her top, her other sliding down her companion's back, giving his ass a firm squeeze when she reaches it.

Alex returns the favor, roughly kneading her bottom as his lips and tongue begin intricately massaging Viridian's neck and collar. His rock-hard member brushes against her nether folds with every gyration of his hips.

Fair warning: I have next to no experience writing stuff like this, so it might not be the best...

Viridian lets out a soft moan at everything, the combination of his mouth on her skin and the hard squeezes he's giving her rear providing more than ample reason for her to grind down along his shaft, wet and eager, just the way she so often gets in camp, regardless of who sets it off.

And, a moment later (as he may have expected), she sinks her teeth into his shoulder, her grip on his backside tigtening... Though he may not have expected her tail to press curiously at it, figuring she'd try something different tonight before they get around to the bandit to see how the barbarian reacts..

No worries. We all start somewhere.

As he feels the foreign probe prodding away at his rear entrance, Alex gets a firm grasp on his partner and lifts her into the air. As her feet finally leave the ground, he begin lowering her onto his swollen, throbbing member slowly and purposefully, giving her time to adjust to his girth and length. A hiss passes his lips as they penetrate each other in unison.

As she's lifted up onto his cock, Viridian squeaks quietly in surprise, though as she just holds him tighter and wraps her legs around his waist, clenching down lightly around him, she's clearly not distressed at all by this turn of events. After all, she was horny already. Why would she care if she's moved around a bit?

She's more curious about how he feels about being pentrated, really. He clearly didn't mind enough to stop her or he'd have said so (or perhaps just yanked her tail out), and she's heard enough stories to know he's probably been on the receiving end before, but that hiss is hardly enough for her to go on as far as if he actually likes it, and starting to fuck her could go either way.

Still. Being shy about asking won't help, and as such, she leans up to nip his earlobe, whispering to him, though her tail continues to slide deeper in as she speaks. "Want me to do this next time we have some fun with one of the girls? Or should I try something else?"

Picking up speed, Alex replies as best he can: "Oh yeah...d-definitely wannt to...to try this again. It f-feels--ergh--really good. I'm no--heh--stranger to being o-on the receeeiving end, but it's--hrrrgh--certainly not a familiar shape." Alex glances in the general direction of the hapless bandit, who is busy slowly jerking himself to finish just watching the two of them go at it. "Y-you know, it's...uusually more f-fun when s-some--gods above--when someone else is doing that for you. Ma-maybe she'll make some rooom for you t-two to share?"

I really hope my attempt at typing out the sex noises doesn't kill the mood.

"Good." Viridian's voice is startlingly controlled, unlike her lover's, but then again, she's a bard. While her training (probably) didn't cover this specifically, it's not a huge leap to imagine it carries over. "And were you thinking room in me or in you? Because I'm pretty sure you would be the one who has to make way for the former. Not that I'd mind if it means I get to see you take him..." She smirks, another moan catching in her throat the instant she's done speaking, and arches her tail, rippling it up and down inside Alex.

It's fine by me.

"Eh, whatever works for you guys," Alex replies, finally getting into a good steady rhythm on both ends. "I'm having fun, I can go along with whatever."

"So, this one time, at band camp..."[/old meme]

Astrid gets a chuckle out of watching Viri and Alex. I didn't even know she could do the tail thing.
"Be right back," she says to John, standing up, enjoying the feeling of his cum starting to drip down her legs. Her dress begins to fall back into place as she does, and she stops, frowning at it pensively. If I leave it on now, it'll just get dirty... With a shrug, she pulls it back up and over her head. "Looks like I'm embracing Lillian for a little bit." Carrying the dress, she retrieves her backpack from where she left it and brings it back over to the rock, sitting back down beside John. Tossing the dress back in the bag without bothering to fold it, she unhooks her waterskin from the side and takes a long drink.
She proffers the skin to her partner. "Water?"

John nods, taking a long swig. "Thank you, Astrid. And you know, we kinda fell into banditry out of neccessity. We're really not bad guys, normally."

The last bandit cries out "Hey! Some of this was supposed to be for me!" He quickly approaches Viri and Alex. "Well, there's only one place left for me to get in..." He prods his almost painfully erect member against Viri's ass, gently and questioningly, so as to give her a chance to voice disapproval if she wants.

"I'm sure you're not," Astrid says understandingly, giving John a sideways hug. "You definitely don't seem like it."
She gives him a more serious look. "But really, and I know you're going to think I'm being dismissive, but I still think you should try to find something else. Like you say, you're not bad people. You can do better than this. Besides which, banditry is dangerous. Sure, we're playing nice, but you never know when you're going to jump someone worse than you by mistake and just get run through for your trouble."
She's silent for a minute, musing. "You ever consider mercenary work? If you can fight, there's always someone who'll pay. It's what we do." Might as well use this as a chance to do some good in the world.

Persuasion check: 10

Man, I just cannot roll for crap this game. Then again, I should probably get advantage right now, given the circumstances :p

"Yeah, but all the mercenary guilds have fines, dues, entrance fees... And none of us have any money. Just a dozen gold pieces would be enough, but where are we going to find that legitimately?"

"Hmmm..." Astrid is silent for another moment, brow furrowed in thought. If it's money they need, she has more than enough in her own purse, but something tells her they'll be too proud to accept charity.
As she glances around idly, her eye falls on John's wrist, where he wears a bracelet of braided leather strips. It doesn't look like it's worth more than a copper, but it gives her an idea. "That's a nice bracelet," she says. "I'd pay twelve gold for it." She gives John a sly wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom