Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cantora thrusts her tail in deeper, smirking and licking Tamara's hand with her long tongue. "What's that? You want more of me inside you?"

Despite her affectionate mockery, Astrid finds it harder and harder to hold to her intent of simply spectating. She'd never seriously consider putting herself so out there in this kind of setting without invitation--she's too afraid of the potential consequences--but as she has many times since she started traveling with Tamara, she wishes she had her friend's courage. Watching her friends fuck is already spectacular, but seeing everyone's eyes on them, and imagining similar attention directed at her, is driving her nearly wild.
Half-consciously, she presses herself closer to Viri again, practically dripping under her dress and shift. "Okay," she whispers. "I'll understand if you don't want to, but if you think you can get your tail up under my dress without anyone noticing and just touch me a little right now, I swear to every god in the heavens I'll make it up to you however you want when we get out of here."

Sucking on Tamara's fingers, Cantora purrs and shoves more of her tail inside, thrusting in and out rapidly, reaching a hand down to start rubbing her clit. "That's more than most can take at once... I'm impressed."

"Dear... You don't have to make promises like that to me. No obligations." She smiles warmly, tail uncoiling from around Astrid's leg as her hand comes up to stroke the human's hair, leaning into her. "Which isn't to say I won't do that for you, of course. But paying me back isn't necessary."

With that, her tail slowly starts to snake up Astrid's leg, tip brushing lightly along her calf, then moving to her thigh, where it slows, zigzagging back and forth instead of moving straight up. "Mind, if you decide to invite me to bed for unrelated reasons, well... You're beautiful and I was just thinking we should spend more time together." She winks... And just about then, the very tip of her tail slips into the sorceress, though she leaves it at that, for now, seeing as Astrid was pretty specific.

Astrid's eyes flutter closed for a moment as Viri's tail enters her, and she can't resist moaning just a little, though she's still able to keep it quiet enough to not draw attention. "Thanks, love," she murmurs to her friend. "And don't worry, I was planning on taking care of you anyway. I'm not going to leave you hanging, especially after you already were earlier." She sighs contentedly and rests her head against Viri's shoulder as she watches Tamara and Cantora, enjoying the strange but highly pleasant feeling of her friend's scaly tail toying with her. "Just like that is perfect," she adds. "I don't want to cum until we're alone."

"You're welcome," Viri replies, smiling gently down at Astrid, still idly stroking her hair. "And I thought you would. Though I don't mind too much, if you're ever in need of someone and not up to reciprocating. Happens to everyone... Besides which, I like seeing my partner having fun anyway, so that's a pretty nice reward in itself." The bard leans in to lightly kiss her newest lover's forehead, shrugging a bit with the shoulder that doesn't have her head resting on it. "As for that? Sounds perfect to me too."

As his companions continued putting on a show for the dinner crowd, Alex made conversation with the flushed barmaid in between sips of this unusually strong ale. "Nah, they're pretty much always like this, although it usually takes a bit longer to get this far. Seems to be getting you awful bothered...perhaps I can do something to help you with that?" He sips his ale as Viri and Astrid inconspicuously started their own little performance. The barmaid stammers out a question as Tamara and Cantora get particularly loud. "Am I any good? Well, I'm the only man capable of regularly satisfying all these fine ladies on his lonesome on a regular basis; make of that what you will." As he boasts, Alex absentmindedly notices one of the more sloshed bar patrons bearing down on his friends with a particularly leery look. "Hmm...hope this stays friendly, on I'll have to get involved pretty soon," he thought.

Tamara's eyes flutter as Cantora's tongue starts licking her fingers. "Ah! Ah! Just like that!" She whispers breathlessly, moving her other hand to stroke Cantora's cilt.

"Fuuuuuck," Astrid growls through clenched teeth as Cantora sucks on Tamara's fingers, one of her favorite things ever. She can feel herself actually dripping now, soaking the tip of Viri's tail; the gentle little touches begin to seem woefully insufficient. She finds herself wishing Tamara would hurry up and cum so the show will be over and she and Viri can leave. Just my luck, she has to pick this time to last...
Finally, with one last look around at the crowd, she decides the waiting isn't worth it. "Come on," she whispers to Viri, nudging the base of her tail to signal her to pull the rest back. "I can't handle this. Let's get out of here, now."

"O-Oh~!" Cantora moans in surprise, not expecting Tamara to be pleasuring her back, her tail wriggling around inside of her. She wraps her tongue around the other girl's fingers, bringing them fully into her mouth.

Viri smiles a bit, putting the reaction together with what's going on in the show and filing it away for reference - though apparently the time to put that into practice is going to be sooner than she'd thought. Not that she minds, of course; the show's nice, but on the other hand, well... It's hardly like Astrid speeding things up a bit isn't going to be just as much so, if not even better.

"Your room or mine?" The dragonborn asks as she slips out of her friend's lap, tail coiling itself neatly about her leg, with the tip hidden inside her boot to make sure that nobody realizes what they were just doing, seeing as that was stated to be rather important.

Regardless of the answer, Viridian will keep Astrid's hand as they go down the hallway - and, once they're out of sight of the common room, smirks playfully, bringing it to her mouth to act on her guess, gently suckling the mage's fingertips and letting the points of her teeth just barely graze them.

"Mine's good," Astrid answers breathlessly, the loss of Viri's touching almost painful. She casts her eyes cautiously around at the other patrons as they leave the table, but they all appear far too distracted by Cantora and Tamara to pay any attention to her and Viri.

Back in the room she'd booked for the night, Astrid giggles as her friend sucks on her fingertips. I guess she must have really been paying attention. Unwilling to take any more time than she has to now, she quickly pulls her hand away to undress, hurriedly unlacing her bodice and pulling her dress and shift off over her head together. "Come on," she says teasingly, still grinning as she looks down at Viri's tail. "Show me what you can do with that thing."

"Yess~" Cantora nods, moaning again and flicking her tongue across Tamara's fingers and palm. She was so engrossed in the pleasure that she barely noticed Astrid and Viri leaving, instead focusing all of her attentions onto her partner.

Paying attention is sort of Viri's thing - Tamara has enthusiasm, Alex's stamina is, quite simply, ridiculous... All of them have something, and she quite simply can't compete on those kinds of grounds. But being attentive to what her partners will enjoy, and taking care to do their favorite things? That's her specialty, the place that she's claimed as her own little point of pride like everything special about her friends.

Regardless. Time to put that into practice - sort of, at least. She's not actually had many chances to see what Astrid likes, not having taken her to bed before, and that hampers it a bit. But on the other hand, the mage is asking her to play to her strengths, so that's always nice. Should be a learning experience for her.

"With pleasure," the bard replies, taking hold of Astrid's hips as she leans in to kiss down her neck. "For both of us, I hope..." A faint giggle escapes her lip, and her tail quickly finds its way back inside the human - though this time it starts to turn, coiling tightly on itself and slowly working its way deeper.

A moment later, she grins up at her new lover, head now between the other woman's breasts, ribbon-like tongue flicking out to lick at them as she starts gently nipping, though she's careful not to break skin. "Do let me know what you think."

Astrid hardly notices Viri speaking, and is too busy moaning to give a coherent response in any case. "Ngh...m-more..." The feeling of Viri's tail inside her, the texture of the fine scales, the coiling and twisting that nothing else can duplicate, is every bit as strange as Alex had warned her, but in the best possible way; she can hardly get enough, rocking her hips in time with her lover's movements to push more of it in as she grabs the dragonborn's shoulders and pulls her head in closer to her breasts as hard as she can.
Her inhibition of a moment ago is already happily vanishing as she nearly screams from pleasure, never minding that she'll still be quite audible through the thin walls. Her trembling knees can hardly support her weight, but stopping Viri so they can get onto the bed is out of the question; she leans against her lover for support instead.

Viri just grins as Astrid grabs her - there's hardly better praise for her efforts than wanting more of them, and she's only too happy to oblige, tail turning back on itself now, and unwinding inside her (which is quite an experience all on its own), then coiling together once again, this time knotted tightly around itself in places to form thick bumps as it starts to turn more quickly. Which is probably about the time that the human lets out her near-scream - needless to say, given her concerns a few moments ago (and the fact that Viridian certainly didn't see her reacting that way on the road, though she seemed to enjoy herself), it's rather unexpected.

Not that she objects in the least. In fact, she lets out a little purr, clearly pleased by this turn of events, and continues 'working' eagerly, tongue slightly rough, though not unpleasantly so, as she flicks the tip across the mage's nipples.

A few moments later, when Astrid half-collapses into her, she chuckles just a bit, though there's nothing mocking in it, and gently wraps an arm around her lover to help steady her, free hand coming forward to stroke the sidhe-blooded woman's clit.

Astrid is in paradise, the stimulation of Viri inside her and playing with her clit almost too much when she's already as turned on as she is from watching Tamara and Cantora. In fact, it really is too much; she can feel her climax approaching. "F-fuck, I think I'm gonna cum already..." Saying it out loud does the trick. With her loudest cry yet, Astrid cums harder than she has in a long time, actually squirting onto Viri's tail.
She leans against her friend for a while longer as her orgasm winds down, panting for breath. "Gods, baby, that was so fucking good," she moans into her ear.
Recovering after a few seconds, Astrid steps back to look Viri in the eye, appreciating for the first time what wonderful company she's been missing out on by not getting to know the bard better. Resolving to change that in the future, she gently takes hold of the front of her lover's shirt and guides her over towards the bed. "Okay," she grins devilishly. "My turn." Sitting down on top of the covers, she starts pulling at Viri's clothes, eager to show her as much of a good time as she's just had.

Viri would pull her tail out, normally, now Astrid has gotten off - but in this case, really, there's no reason to; she's recovered just fine, and it should be interesting to see if she holds out a bit better this time. Not that the bard minds she came quickly, that would be silly, seeing as it's not interrupting them in the slightest, and is in fact (seeing as it can't have been all that long, traveling with this group) a rather flattering tribute to her abilities. Though some of that might just have been the fact that she wasn't used to having something like that in her, not that many were... Regardless. The analytical part of her mind kept going in that vein, but it wasn't the main thing on her mind. That was whatever her human lover had in mind.

"Or mine, depending on how you look at it." Viri winks, grinning back as the mage begins to tug her clothes off, eagerly assisting her in removing them, until she's standing fully bare before the other woman. Who, come to think of it, hasn't actually seen her fully naked before, though whatever inhibitions were involved clearly don't apply anymore, seeing as she's not only comfortable, she's posing a bit.

Unless she's been with a dragonborn (or half-dragon; it's never been quite clear, and she certainly is more humanlike than many of her theoretical kin) before, Astrid may be a little surprised: The delicate pattern of scales on Viridian's face is even more pronounced on the rest of her body, tiny little ones even softer than her skin covering the lower half of her breasts and her stomach, then running along her thighs, fading out just past her knees; slightly larger ones line each of her ribs, merging into those along her spine, which in turn splits at the top to run around her neck and blend into the patterns on her face, continuing along her tail at the bottom.

"Like what you see?"

"Mm-hmm," Astrid murmurs in answer, smiling. She keeps grinding against Viri's tail, rocking her hips back and forth--doubtful though it is that she'll be able to cum again so quickly, it still feels very, very nice.
Fascinated, she reaches up to brush her fingers along the scales over Viri's ribs, curious to feel their texture. When they'd first met, she'd been surprised at how human Viri looked--she'd heard dragonborn had heads like actual dragons and were fully covered in thick scales, and it had been difficult not to pester the bard with questions about her species. Though she'd written off the discrepancy as stemming from fanciful tales, as so many things did, she'd remained curious about the details of dragonborn physiology. Now, it seems she'll have at least a few of her queries answered.
Gently, she traces her fingers down her lover's stomach, amazed at how soft the smaller scales are. Then, with another grin, she lowers her hand further and starts playing with Viri's pussy, running her fingertips slowly down along her lips and back up to rub her clit before repeating the process. She pats the blanket beside her with her other hand, inviting Viri to join her on the bed. "Come on. We might as well get comfortable."

The scales on Viri's ribs are smooth in themselves, hard beneath her fingertips and slightly curved, overlapping; the result is distinctly unusual, but not unpleasant in the least, and the closer they get to her stomach, the more like those they are, as is to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom