Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Business Woman's Vacation (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryan heard her scream and he started to run in the direction of her voice. He saw her running as fast as she could but with out shoes it was tough for her. Soon, he was close to tackling her to the ground.

Ryan saw her turn. He turned quickly and started to pick up speed. When they reached a small clearing in the forest. He tackled her to the ground. "Gotcha!" he said.

Ryan pinned her arms over her head with one hand and reached down for his zipper with the other. Then he thought for a moment. She said he could do what ever he wanted to her. He rolled her over so she was on her stomach. Then he pulled her ass up and positioned his cock so it was just touching her asshole. He check her pussy and found her very wet. He took some of her juices and put it on his cock.

She panted and struggled trying to get him off of her. When he touched her pussy, she rolled her eyes moaning. But as he began to run her juices on her asshole she began to struggle in earnest. No one had ever taken her ass before.

"No, no please." She gasped panting.

Ryan ignored her pleas as he took a hold of her waist and pushed his cock into her tight asshole. As he fucked her ass he fingered her pussy.

She gasped as her walls tightened like a fist around his cock. She began to pant and plead shutting her eyes against the great pleasure he was giving her. She continued to beg and offer him anything in the world but she rocked her hips into his fingers.

Ryan continued to fuck Alli's ass and play with her pussy. He was going slowly as not to hurt her too badly. He was going to let her reach orgasm first before he stopped.

Ryan held tightly on to her as he felt the cum building in his dick. He fucked her ass harder and harder with each stroke. He continued to play with her pussy. "Cum for your master, you slut!"

Ryan moaned as he shot his load in her ass. Once he was done he carefully pulled his cock out of her ass, "Well... that was fun..."

Ryan smiled as he picked her up and carried her bridal style back to the house. He took her back down to the dungeon and set her on her bed, "I'll let you rest and I'll be back down later with your dinner."

Ryan came back downstairs with a tray of food. Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes and salad, with water to drink. He also had a small bundle with him. Ryan walked into the room and saw his slave sound a sleep. He walked up to her and gave her a little peck on the lips.

Ryan smiled, "Yes, I do..." said Ryan as he handed her the tray of food. "I also have something else for you..." Ryan opened the bundle and took out a purple satin camisole with black lace and a pair of matching bikini cut panties.

Ryan smiled, "You've earned them, Annabelle... That's going to be your name for the rest of the week... Also, after this afternoon, I figured you earned a night off..."

Back
Top Bottom