Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Business Woman's Vacation (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryan gave her a sad smile, "Amelia... You need to go home... This life isn't for you... besides... I'm not looking for a full time slave... I much prefer catch and release... Now, be a good girl and get dressed..." Ryan then he turned to walk out of the door.

Ryan turned and kissed her very passionately on the lips, "Of course I'm going to miss you... I miss all of my slaves..." Ryan took a blindfold out of his pocket. Then he put it over her eyes. "Can't have you following me home..." He took her back upstairs and put her in the trunk. Then he put her in her car... "Count to 100 and then you may take the blindfold off." Ryan then headed home.

When Amelia took the blindfold off she found a note on the passenger seat of the car...

Dear Amelia,

I told you I wasn't looking for a full time slave... And I'm not... But I am looking for a woman who is willing to give up her life in the city and move up here, be my wife and be the mother of my children... If you think you can do that, The map to my house is on the other side of this note. But, there is one request... You must give up everything from your old life except for your car and the shoes on your feet. Take off all of your clothes and leave them there at the parking garage, along with a note telling the person who finds the stuff you leave behind who you were and what you are doing. I left you a pen and paper. Then you must drive to my house naked. I checked you have a enough gas to get to my cabin... I hope to see you soon...

Ryan

As she drove home, she swallowed. She was afraid for the first time in her life. She prayed that he would turn around and head back to his house. But he left her alone. Tears rolled down her face as she began to count in her head. She swallowed when she heard him leave and cried openly like she had never done before.

When she pulled herself together, she took the blindfold off and got into the car. She saw the note and laughed then cried again. Her heart was racing and her hand was trembling. Quickly she finished the note saying she was leaving it all to her second in command. Taking off her clothes, she sped to the house following the map.

Ryan sat on the porch of the house and waited for Amelia to come. He gave her directions the long way. He shook his head and smiled when he saw her car coming up the drive. When she got out he saw she was naked except for her heels, he shook his head as he walked up to her, "You crazy woman... You could have gotten arrested for driving around naked..." He hugged her and kissed her.

Back
Top Bottom