Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Business Woman's Vacation (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryan laughed, "No... You are the only girl in my life right now..." He gave her a kiss and took the tray. "Would you like a shower before I leave you for the night?"

Ryan looked at Annabelle with a quizzical look on his face, "No... What makes you think that?"

"Well, I thought you might be still tired of our little escapade in the woods," said Ryan, "But, if you don' want a night off woe don't have to have one."

Ryan smiled, "You know... I don't know how good you are with your mouth..." He reached down and lowered his zipper on his pants

"I want up to suck my cock and swallow every drop," said Ryan as he took his cock out of his pants.

"I would still love you..." he shuttered a bit as he felt her teeth tease his shaft and he licked the tip.

Ryan moaned a bit as she started to suck, "Why is that? Why can't I love my slaves?"

Ryan shook his head, "That's where you are wrong, my dear... We masters love our slaves very much. We remember all of our slaves."

Ryan moaned and placed his hand on her head, "Mmm... yeah... You're a very good cocksucker... Very nice..."

Ryan could feel the cum building his dick... "Mmm yeah... I'm going to cum... Get ready..."

Ryan then held onto her head, "Here it comes!" Then, he shot his load deep down her throat.

Ryan pulled his cock out of her mouth and smiled, "Excellent Job, my slave..." He patted her on the head, "I'll see you in the morning..." Ryan then headed upstairs.

And so it went over the next week. He would give her a meal and then they would have sex. He would give her a clean camisole and panties every day. Soon it was time for her to go home. Ryan entered her cell with a pile of clothes. There was a navy blue jacket with a matching skirt. A light blue blouse. A green bra with black lace and matching panties. Stockings and heels. "Unfortunately, my slave... It's time for you to go home. Here are your clothes, Amelia. Get dressed and I will take you back to your car..."

Back
Top Bottom