Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Sebastian chuckled. Definately him. His fans compare hom to a husky dog. My fans compare mebto grumpy cat." He said driving and getting closer to the church Kry and Chris were getting married at.

Krystal snuggled him close, giving him a light kiss. "Te iubesc. I'll try not to, Chris. But yoh know I willl." She said, just happy to be him for a little before the wedding. While she felt safe in chris's arms, for some reason, kirk felt safer. She thought maybe it was because he reminded herbof her brother.

“Hmm, you are a grumpy cat when you wake up first in the morning.”She pointed out as he parked, smiling as they got out, wrapping her arms around his waist. “It’s sort of amazing that it’s just us so far.”she said nervous because she could only hope the public didn’t find out about the wedding.

“I know, but don’t. It’s your wedding day.”He smiled kissing her a little before stepping back, nudging her towards the door. “Come on. We better get going, otherwise our puppy is going to piss all over something in excitement, or kill Seb for taking so long to get here.”Kirk snickered a little because he knew that sebastian and anya still had awhile to get there before they should be worried.

Sebastian chuckled. "Everybody else came by limo, except krys. there's her lotus over there." He said, pointing at the dark blue sports car under a shady cherry tree. "The papparazzi is to busy trying to get into the wedding to notice." He promised, giving her as kiss as they walked in. "Go to krys. I've gotta go calm the puppy." He said, chuckling as he walked into chris's room.

Krystal chuckled. "You're right about that. Also, I just saw them pull up. Seb is probably with puppy now." She said, reluctant to leave his arms. Even if she were excited to be marrying a man she loved, she was also jittery. He gave her confidence.

“Ah, that makes sense.”Anya said laughing a little as she looked up at him, kissing his cheek. “True. It’ll be nice, to not be the center of attention for today.”she looked amused kissing her before nodding as she went to find krys. “Seb!”Chris grinned as he turned to look at her, frowning slightly. “I need help tying my tie.”

“Hm, good. Seb’ll calm him down.”Kirk said settling her back into his arms, pressing a kiss to her hair. “Krys?How you doing?”Anya said smiling as he walked in.

Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, it will be." he said, kissing her cheek before chuckling at fumbling with his tie. "Let me see that." he told him, tying the bow neatly before grinning. "So, how's it feel to finally be marrying the mystery girl?" He half teased, smirking.

Krystal nodded, relaxing into him and smiling as anya came in. "I'm ikay. A little jittery, but excited. Its all i've ever dreamed. How are you?" She asked, handbon her growing belly as well. They were both having twins, but her boys didn't know yet.

Chris smiled relaxing as the other tied his tie, smiling. Blushing a little. “Weird actually. I keep thinking I’m dreaming.”He snickered a little.

“Ah. Well good. And I’m fine. Enjoying my honeymoon, saddened my husband likes yours enough to skip the quickie in the car, but good.”Anya snickered a little.

Sebastian looked curious. "Oh? Why's that?" He asked tilting his head. He wondered what his friend coukd be thinking.

Krystal chuckled a little. "Well, he's not quite my husband yet, but I understand your meaning. Excited for kirk's party tomorrow?" She asked, leaning into said man, just enjoying being close to him. She loved him and chris both so much.

"I dunno. just seems odd to actually be getting married."Chris said shrugging a little before smiling slightly. "So, how's married life treating you?"

"yea."Anya said smiling a little. "It'll be fun."Kirk smiled kissing krys' head with a smile

Sebastian nodded. "I can understand that. But krys loves you. You guys are really good together." he said, before he smiled a little dreamily. Life had been wonderful. They had remained mostly anonymous, had lots of sex, and snuggles. "Married life is great. So, is kirk going with you on the honemoon, or are you taking some alone time?" He asked, curious.

Krystal smirked. "Yeah, it will be. Got a huge surprize for you my handsome star captain." She said, giving him a kiss.

"I know. And we are."chris said with a dreamy smile of his own snickering a little at the look on sebastian's face."it looks like married life's treating you well...and only tomorrow for his birthday. Then he's leaving us alone for a week while we're in europe."

"Hmm I'm sure you do."kirk snickered nudging her a little."come on. Time to go."

Sebastian nodded. "Ah, i see. Well thats good. Though, i'm surprised that krys didn't want to take you to Japan. She loves showing people around her home." he said, knowing full well that krystal had lived-in japan for age 14 to 20, because she wanted time with her dad. She moved back after he died.

Krystal smirked. "I really do." She said before she nodded, sad to be leaving his arms, but glad to getting married.

"I know. Kirk's joining us there for the second week."Chris shrugged a little, smiling slightly as he looked at the clock."time to go."he fidgetted heading for the door.

"Let's go then."Anya said smiling as they headed for the chapel, smiling slightly at the sight of chris and sebastian waiting for them

Sebastian nodded. "Ah, i see. I think you'll like japan. Its full of elements from both past and future." He said, before he nodded, putting a hand on Chris's shoulder. "Its gonna be fine, chris." He said, leading them out.

Krystal nodded. Yes, lets." she aaid, smiling lightly ad she took kirk's hand. Mickey met them at the doors. Hebwas gonna walk her down tge aisle in place of her big brother. Each part of the wedding party went first, and then camebthe wedding march. Krystal took in a breath. "I still don't belive my good luck." She muttered softly, taking in another breath as she started to walk down with mickey, focusing on Chris.

Chris smiled a little nodding. "That's what she said. We'll have fun."he smiled looking over at the other, relaxing. he'd be okay.

"Do. he's y ours. you're happy Krys."Mickey smiled a little as they walked down, amused as he saw their friends waiting for them. smiling as he turned her over to chris before moving to his seat. "Love you."Chris muttered as he took krys' hands, smiling as he listened to the priest, blushing ever so softly as he said I do.

Sebastian nodded. "It's true. Japan is a lovely place." he said, smiling. He was reallg happy for both his friends. They deserve this happiness.

Krystal took in a breath. "You're right mickey. I am." She said softly, focusing on Chris as she walked down the aisle. "love you too." She said softly, giving his hands a quick squeeze, and smiling, a slight sblush on her cheeks as she too said "I do" This was all she'd ever dreamed of since the moment she met him, and now she had him. He was hers, and she was his, forever.

Chris smiled as he kissed her, wrapping his arms around her holding her close as they were married. looking amused as their friends cheered. "Well. let's get going then. we have places to be, parties to enjoy."He muttered kissing her again, amused because he knew things were never going to be the same.

Krystal kissed him back, snuggling in close to him as they were married. She almost couldn't believe thar this had really happened. It all felt like a dream. Krystal smiled at him, pecking his cheek, smiling as everyone cheered. "yeah, lets . I'm ready for a party." She said, though the mischievous wink said she might have something else planned. She was still able to have sex after all.

Everything passed by in a whirlwind. Before Sebastian knew it, Anya was in labor, and they were rushing her to the hospital, Krystal tagging along to help, since she knew how much of a wreck her friend would be. "You both just have to breathe. Everything is going to be fine." she promised, rubbing her own close to due pregnant belly. Sebastian did as told, trying to keep calm for his wife. He knew she was probably a wreck. Krystal's boys had been on a photo shoot, and hadn't gotten to the hospital yet, but she hoped they would be there soon. While helping Anya, she could feel the contractions starting, and they were getting closer together. Pretty soon the two women were breathing together, and Sebastian was in a tizzy. "Chris! Get you and your well, whatever kirk is over here right now! Krys is in labor too now!" he yelled in to the phone his stress apparent. The man, though excited, was also scared. He had no idea how to handle coaching two women i labor!

Chris paused, and you could nearly hear the squeal of the tires as he hit the breaks, so startled that he'd actually stopped driving. "Wait what?"He said sounding shocked before you could hear him swearing as he got the car into gear."Okay, okay we're almost there. Hang on."He promised. "give krys the phone, I'll talk to her, go take care of your girl. she's probably a mess."Chris said and indeed anya was close to panicking now that their children were nearly there. it was to much for the woman.

Sebastian handed Krystal the phone, and the sound of heavy breathing could be heard. "Hey.. Sweetie.." she let out sort of strained, making a strangled sound in pain as another contraction hit. While the woman had experienced something similar when she had miscarried Dmitri, the pain had never been quite this bad. She had never felt something this bad, and truthfully she was panicked. Not because of the pain, no. She was terrified of something happening and one of the twins dying. she had feared this since the moment she found out she was pregnant, but now that everything was starting to happen she couldn't contain her fear. "please.. Hurry.. Chris.." she breathed out, a small whimper of pain escaping her.

Sebastian sat by Anya's side in the next room, holding her hand and stroking her cheek. "everything is going to be fine, Iubesc. Chris and Kirk are on their way, and i'm right here. We'll be aright." he said, kissing her head and rubbing her back, trying to sooth her He knew the woman wasn't exactly doing well because he knew her secret fears. He kept soothing her softly in Romanian while breathing with her, trying to stay strong for her because he too was freaking out.

“Hey, we’re almost there. I promise. Nearly.”Chris promised smiling as they drove, worried as he parked and rushed inside, worried as he and kirk rushed into the room, moving over to krys’ side, holding her hands. “Hey, you’re okay. I promise. You’re okay.”He said rubbing her back.

“Love you.”She muttered shivering, whimpering, resting her head against his shoulder, scared and upset, gasping as she heard the first scream of their unhappy twins, swallowing thickly as she slumped back into the man’s arms tiredly.

Krystal let out a small breath and a small whimper in pain. "Okay Chris." She said sort of softly, breathing in and out. The doctor hadbjust informed her she would be ready to push soon. She smiled a little bit amusedly as they rushed in, the doctor now instructing her to push. She held both their hainds, and after about 8 pushes, little Christopher Sebastian Evans was born. He looked more like kirk though. She relaxed a little as she heard him cry, then 12 minutes later, a baby girl, Celeste Lisa Evans was born. She was definately Chris's daughter, though she has Krystal's hair and eyes. Krystal relaxed into the bed after giving birth, eyes closing, and a few minites a light snore escaping her to assure her boys she was still alive, just worn out.

"Love you too." Sebastian told her as he kissed her head, hugging her a moment before the nurse brought over their small babes. He saw the boy, hugging him close, lookingbat anya. Would she be mad if he suggested that name? Something just told him his littlenman had come back, though through different means. "Iubesc, would you be very angry with me if I wanted to name him Dmitri? I think Violetta for the girl." He said, hie stance showing he was slightly vulnerable about it, scared she'd be mad at him. Therebwas also a brightness there though. You could tell hiw happy he is to be a father.

“Hm, so beautiful.”Chris muttered smiling a little, looking amused as kirk cooed at his son. Smiling quietly as they settled in to watch Krys sleep. Utterly delighted with their children and her. Content as they settled down to simply be there with her and them.

“Hm?”Anya stirred looking tired before smiling a little as she looked up at him, “I like it. They’re both good. Really.”She muttered closing her eyes as she relaxed, closing her eyes as she started to doze, simply trusting him to be there, to take care of her and the babies. Everything was perfect really.

The end.

About 2 hours later, krystal ywaned slightly as she awok, smilinv at her boys. "You two are adorable." She commented with a chuckle, smiling at them, reaching out to take Celeste from chris. She needed a chance to bond with them too!

Sebastian kissed her head. "Rest, inima mea. Everything is fine" he half ordered, snuggling little Dmitri and muttering softly to him in romanian. He was just like he'd imagined his son to be, only this one was with the woman he was truly meant to be with.

Everything was fine in both their worlds, and neither could be happier.

The end.

Back
Top Bottom