Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Atoshi glances at her and smiles, they were almost home already "This is your reward... I can watch, help or video... It's up to you..." He smirks "Enjoying your plans a bit my love..." Listening to her moan softly as she fingers herself "Let me help you a bit... You're my perfect little girl..." He grins as she cums and turns off the highway "Well my Pet... What shall you have me doing..." He glances at her "If I video... I won't be helping, just recording your work... If I help, I'll do as you ask... If I watch... I'll be fucking you when you're done..." He turns into the road that leads to their house and looks at her, her hand still teasing herself lightly as she lays there in her seat. "Did you hear me Maddie?"

Maddie smiled at the options he presented and wondered which to choose but was interrupted as he said her trigger words and she felt her body convulse against her own touch due to him. "I..." She attempted to catch her breath as he spoke, she wanted him just to watch so she could have him afterwards but Maddie knew she would need rest before long. "I don't know which one..." She thought on it while slowing her pace. "I think it would be best if you helped master, I want you to just watch so I can have you all to myself after but I don't know if I will have the energy for it." A loving and honest smile on her face as they pulled up to home.

Kristen had finished dinner and unpacked a large number of boxes, each of the girls had already eaten while they had waited for Maddie and their master to return and even picking on Emily had started to wear thin when she didn't react, Maddie had already told her not to pay attention to Kristen when she was acting like a pain in the neck.

He smiles at her as they soon pull up to the house "Well.. I can just watch... Then let you rest with me until you're ready for more... I don't have to have you right away..." He turns off the car and gets out, moving to grab the bags as she calms and gets out at her own pace "Lock up Sweety... I'll meet you inside... Take your time" he takes the bags in and smiles "It smells wonderful in here... Girls? We're home... Did you behave while we were out..." He heads up the stairs to the master bedroom
And sets the bags down in the closet before heading back to the main floor. "He sees Emily in the living room and Kristen in the kitchen "Where's your mother..." He walks up behind Kristen and hugs her, kissing along her neck softly.

"That might be nice, it's been a while since we just relaxed and slept together." Recently Emily or one of the other girls was always going through some form of training or Maddie wanted Emily joining them in sleep but the thought of resting with her master sounded like the best thing ever, she stopped her playing and slowly stepped out of the car, her legs still a little bit shaky from her fun, she locked up the car and just rested on the hood for a moment.

Kristen's hairs stood on end as she felt something brush along her neck before relaxing and quivering against Atoshi's touch. "S-sleeping in her room I think, I got her to eat despite her attitude and then she locked herself in her room." Feeling his breath along her neck making her twitch as she envisioned going a step further along with a couple of her sessions with her paying customers, one of them having an obsession with kissing and nibbling on her neck. "Emily has been a stick in the mud though."

Emily stood up upon hearing the comment, although she had been told to ignore her she still had to defend herself if she was going to be slandered. "I didn't react to you being a pervert is all I did!"

"I would never!" Kristen said attempting to act as innocent as possible as to avoid punishment, somehow still not understanding that Emily couldn't lie. Maddie walked in during this and seemed confused about why the two were yelling at each other.
"What is happening this time?" She asked with a disappointed sigh.

Atoshi pulls Kristen closer and snakes one hand down between her thighs, teasing her ever so slightly "You know how I feel about lying my sweet..." He licks along her neck, he had noticed how sensitive it had become lately and was going to use it against her. "Now what happend today Kristen..." He slips his hand into her pants and starts to very slowly tease her clit, nowhere near what she needed to get off, but enough to wind her up pretty tight. "Or shall I leave you like this... With your hands bound..." He turns them to face Maddie and Emily, leaning back against the counter as he continues to tease her, making them watch her was only teasing her more. He looks to Emily and smiles "And not from you... Kristen will tell me what happened... If she wants this torture to stop..."

Back
Top Bottom