Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

Jikkah

Cluster
Two years Shion had been imprisoned in the cruel joke of a prison known as Deadman Wonderland, an amusement park that made easy money off of the death row inmates, and housed the underground attraction that used freaks of nature created from the Red Hole incident, known as Deadmen.
Lifting and lowering the barbells the recreational room provided, sweat had started to bead on her brow, now two and a half hours into her workout, listening to the mindless buzz that was tuned in on the large flatscreen that adorned the blank white wall on the far side of the room. Returning the barbells to the rack, she grabbed a fresh towel off the hook she had hanging up, wiping off her neck and face and plopping down on the bench that leaned against the wall. Nabbing the bottle of water from the spot on the floor by her feet, she unscrewed the top and started to guzzle water, slowing her breathing. Bringing rose-colored eyes to her fellow inmate, who often accompanied her to the gym, she pushed her glasses up on the bridge of her nose, observing him as he continued his workout.
"If you don't pace yourself, you're gonna kick the bucket." She murmured, almost to herself.

A voluptuous woman walked down the white-washed walls of the G Block, shadowing the much smaller Deadman known as Kakapo, hands clasped behind her head and a soft smile making her features nearly glow. Her shoes clicked on the stone floor, almost as a warning signal to alert anyone nearby that Lovebird was coming. Without even having to bat an eye or open her mouth, any inmates in the hall moved aside to make room for both women.
"She's been following Kakapo around for a while now.."
"Do you think she's going to kill her...?" Whispers moved down the hall, fearful looks passing over Moriko and Yui.
"I heard the last time someone tried to even touch that Moriko chick, Lovebird bit his head in two..."
"Ne, Riko-chan, what are we going to be doing today?" She asked, leaning forward as she walked, letting her arms wrap around Moriko's slender shoulders, wrapping a lock of her hair around her finger.

The man glanced at his companion and snorted before returning to his one-armsd push ups, "I'll be just fine, thanks. I've pushed myself much harder before and nothing happened."

Moriko made a noise, lavender colored eyes slightly downcast as she thought, "I'm not sure what today has planned. Probably just chill for the day. I don't have any fights planned for a couple days." She chewed on her lip before looking to her friend, "Why, do you have anything planned today, Mini?"

Shion watched him work, nibbling to the mouth of the waterbottle, crossing her one ankle over the other and taking a few more sips, all while unzipping her jacket and fanning herself by waving the jacket flap to cool down.
"Suit yourself." She said, giving a lazy shrug and resting her head back against the wall, relaxing and closing her eyes. Even with the disinterest in their voices as they addressed each other, the two had still found a less than friendly rivalry, and often paired together when exercising; Shion could still remember when they had first met two years ago.
In the newest batch of inmates, a short Deadman had recentoh entered G Block, but tried to keep their own arrival on the down low, often staying in their room and only leaving in the early morning to get food and go to the rec room. One of those times, the Deadman's typical schedule ended up overlapping the infamous Crow's routine and they both ended up in the rec room. He had entered quietly, only giving Senji a glance as they made their way to the equipment, looking over the dumbells before making a face. Standing there for a moment, short blonde hair shadowing her eyes.
"... You're the one who doesn't clean any of the equipment after using it." His voice broke the silence, staring down at the equipment but refusing to touch it. It had been true that most of the equipment was unusually clean as of recent, perhaps it was this boy who cleaned it?

A yellow painted nail met full lips, a soft hum rumbling in the larger womans throat.
"I do have a match later today, but that shouldn't interfere with my time with you, Riko-chan..~" She winked a golden eye, releasing her hold on the woman and moving in two easy strides to walk beside her, sweeping her hair over her shoulder with one fluid toss of her hand, flashing her a sickeningly sweet smile.
"Unless you find something better to do with me?"

"What of it?" Senji asked, "Who cares if they're dirty, it's just sweat." He waved his hand dismissively, uncaring about the state of the equiptment. As long as they worked, he couldn't care less.

Moriko smiled softly before nonchalantly resting her hands behind her head, "There's nothing I could possibly do with you that we haven't already done earlier." She said.

"If something starts out clean, it should be returned clean." His voice came out lowly, pivoting on his heel to face the much larger man.
"I guess prison is just another word for pig house." Tone lased with poison, he produced a pristine white cloth from his jumpsuit pocket and began to clean off each dumbell.
"Get out, you'll only further pollute this place with your filth." He demanded monotonously, back to Senji as he began to clean.

Yui let out a loud, robust laugh, one that made many Deadmen flinch.
"I suppose you're right; I guess I can settle for getting some sun today, what about you?" She offered, Moriko's statement being true, they had been doing vigorous activities that morning and a bit of rest sounded nice.
"Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, word around is that new inmates will be coming in soon, poor things." Her voice held interest, along with pity, but even so, the pity sounded fake.

"I don't have to listen to you. I'm staying right the fuck here." He stated.

"More?" Moriko looked a little sympathetic; this was a shit place for anyone - criminal or otherwise, "Anything for money, right?"

"Why do you insist on creating more messes?" He seemed to be getting more and more agitated, cleaning more and more furiously until finally he turned to face Senji. Letting out a breath through his nose, he tilted his head slightly, short cropped hair falling against his face.
"Don't you think you create enough filth just by being a Deadman?"

"Nothing gets past you, Riko-chan~" She teased, taking the lead and walking a little faster to get outside. "Let's go, I want to get some sun before I turn as white as these walls." She said, letting her hips sway from side to side as she walked, pink tresses seeming to sway with her hips.

"You got a lot of bark for such a small dog." He hissed, moving and standing over him, "Don't fuck with me right now, kid, it's bad for your health."

Moriko watched her hips for a moment before following quickly, "Some sun would be nice, I do so agree."

A scowl crossed over his face when the brutish man practically cornered him, fists clenching before unclenching, refusing to budge no matter how close he got.
"You reek of sweat, don't stand so close to me." He demanded, nose wrinkled in disgust and a small tremor found its way up his legs; he had to admit, this guy was pretty scary, and the half a foot height difference didn't help.

"I could just buy you some deodorant." He muttered bitterly, bringing his hand over his nose, shifting his weight from foot to foot.
"Or soap." He pressed a single finger against his sternum, trying to hint more that Senji was invading his personal space, giving him a small push.

Senji snatched his wrist and pushed him back hard against the equiptment, "Don't fucking touch me, you little shit. It may just be the last thing you do."

"For such a big dog, the only thing you seem to know how to do is growl." He yanked his wrist away, pushing himself off the weight rack.
"Just move out of my way." He muttered, trying to push past him.

The next day the same Deadman was in the rec room before Senji, like he always was, this time doing sit-ups in the far corner, hood up and back to the door. But this time, something was different. The dumbells were all half melted to one another, stuck on the rack that was also melted to the floor, making it look like someone had gone through and blasted the metal wih a blow torch.

The man said nothing, only continued to work out in silence before standing and moving over to the treadmill, turning it on and starting his jog.
"If you aren't going to use the equipment, you should leave."

Senji shrugged and tossed off his coat, moving to start his one armed push-ups until he couldn't support his weight anymore. "Lots more I can do in here, kid."

The only sound in the room was the sound of the treadmill and then the sound of metal groaning before the ceiling fan fell, the metal pole holding it to the ceiling melted just like the weights - crashing down on top of Senji.

With a grunt, Senji fell on to his stomach before pushing himself up and the fan off him. He ground his teeth and turned to the brat on the treadmill, moving over swiftly and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, "You got a lot of nerve, punk ass!"

He grunted and scowled at Senji, hanging just inches over the treadmill.
"Let go of me." He demanded, not even bothering to struggle or thrash, just keeping his gaze locked with Senji's. A cut on the palm of his hand showed a small amount of blood, but he made no move to attack.

Senji threw him to the far wall, moving over and cutting his arm as his Crow Claw formed, "Now you listen here, you piece of shi-" He was cut short when he tripped over the ceiling fan, too angry to notice it at first. He cancelled his Branch of Sin as he tumbled forward, trying to catch his footing.

The scrawny boy hit the wall with a grunt and held the side of his head as Senji moved over, tensing slightly when he activated his Branch of Sin; blinking in surprise when he fell forward. Cringing as he landed on him, he wheezed when Senji braced himself against his chest, hand firmly planted against a small mound beneath the fabric of his coat. He stared, shocked into silence, his entire face lit up red.
"Y-You..." He clenched his fists and drew his gaze - make that her gaze - downward, jaw rigid.

Gripping her coat, she stood and moved over, bringing her fist back and delivering a hard left hook, one that would rattle teeth. After blowing off her steam from the punch she quickly made her way to the door and slammed it behind her, leaving the room and returning to her own.

Opening her eyes she looked to Senji, who was still continuing with his workout; a soft laugh bubble from her throat and a faint blush painted her cheeks, recalling the embarrassing memory.
"Want me to turn the fan on..?" She joked.

Back
Top Bottom