Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
"That's not what I... O fuck it." She says and cups the back of his head, forcing his kissing mouth to swallow her flared head.

MLMS:
His cock was throbbing inside of her cunt as he was getting closer. "Well if you start to get loose I can always tighten you up again."

PaS:
He looks up at her. "Really? You lied about this? I mean really?"

TT:
"Ya... I don't do dick...even if that dick is willing to do mine."

HfP:
"All kinds." He says and slaps her ass with his hand and he keeps fucking her cunt. "Slow, fast, big small."

PFT:
(Eeh... Maybe more so pussy-to-ass, or ass-to-clean dick with water and rag-to pussy))
Rarity moans softly feeling Pinkie's fat cock rub against her lips. "W-well darling its easy with a cock like y-yours."

QotN:
He gave a muffled snicker, bobbing deep on her shaft, caressing her balls.

MLMS:
"I would enjoy that master." She panted. "I wish to pleasure you."

PaS:
She blushed. "I-I didn't want to seem...less intelligent...or experienced..,"

TT:
"Well he's not gonna use it." He chuckled, laying down.

HfP:
"Like your thrusts?" She panted, gripping his back tightly. "B-be specific, I k-know the area well."

PFT:
"All bound up, what would you do if I just did...this?" She winked, thrusting into Rarity's cunt.

QotN:
His daughter keeps her hand on his head, helping him to bob up and down on her huge black horse cock.

MLMS:
Her master suddenly started to cum deep inside her pussy.

PaS:
"...not sure how your intellect has anything to do with your ass." He says but then kisses her and slolwy fucks her tight virgin rear.

TT:
He rolls over, getting on top of Jacob, between his legs as well. His huge cock rubbing against Jacob's clean shaven and still cum stuffed cunt.

HfP:
(Wait else was he hunting for?)

PFT:
Rarity had been prepared to take it up the ass, but then she cried out as Pinkie's huge cock was inside her tight warm cunt. "P-pinkie! Wh-what are you- aaaawww- doing?" He says in a moaning voice.

QotN:
He grinned, bobbing faster, caressing her heavy balls. He pulled back, stroking her smoothly. "My dear daughter...should my darling god Anubis ever decide he wishes to keep me, I expect you to bring my kingdom to glory as it's leader."

MLMS:
She cried out, clamping and squirting around him. "Yes! Thank you master!"

PaS:
"Ignorance of anything is an issue in Braxian culture." She groaned, gripping him tightly.

TT:
"Well, you just can't control that beast can ya?"

HfP:
(Nerscylla, where he can just rip off one of her insectoid limbs, and a Rajang he'll have to kill.)

PFT:
"Sharing a new experience." She grinned, kissing Rarity's chest.

QotN:
She smirks a little. "Well let's hope he doesn't claim you to soon. I want to fuck your little cunt more, so get on your hands and knees."

MLMS:
He keeps pumping his thick cum into her cool pussy. "Your very welcome."

PaS:
"Well you can cross this off your list now, oh, and don't worry, the knot isn't going to go inside your ass."

TT:
"Says the guy who was just licking it." He says before he pushes his huge cock back into Jacob's cunt and slowly fucks him.

HfP:
"A Nerscylla and a Rajang I think ." He says still fucking her.

PFT:
"We've had vaginal sex before!" She says in a loud moan.

QotN:
He grinned, pulling back and flipping over, wagging his ass. "As you wish my daughter."

MLMS:
She gave a contented sigh, laying on the table. "Ahhh, it's sooo warm..."

PaS:
"T-thanks." She blushed, moaning gently. "That would be too big..."

TT:
He groaned. "Not like I get any other action." He sighed.

HfP:
Nerscylla would be...over in the swamps. Rajang might be too, she's a crazy fucking bitch." She panted, squirting around him.

PFT:
"Not raw." She smiled, flared cock slapping against Rarity's cervix.

QotN:
She gives his ass a firm slap to make his little furry cheeks shake and bounce for her.

MLMS:
He softly pats her ass and slowly pulls out of her dripping pussy.

PaS:
He kept slolwy fucking her tight little ass.

TT:
Haru thrusts his hips harder, he knew Jacob wasn't getting dick form anyplace else, but that was his doing not Haru's.

HfP:
"Well you really are very helpful." He says as he grunts and fucks her pussy harder trying to get ready to cum inside her.

PFT:
Rarity was moaning like a slut as her pussy was fucked hard.

(Nice pic in your link.)

QotN:
He responded with a moan. "Ahh, maybe I should just make you my queen."

MLMS:
She smiles. "Do I have any work to do for you master?"

PaS:
She whined, back arching, juices running from her pussy. "I can only wish you had two cocks."

TT:
"A couple of the other intersex girls have asked, but none is this hung." He panted.

HfP:
"Mmm, if you're going to own me, we have to do lots of this!" She cried out, clenching tight around him.

PFT:
"I bet you secretly want a foal anyway!" She teased, nibbling tauntingly at Rarity's nipples.

QotN:
She smirks. "I'm flattered father, I'd be rather happy being your queen I think." She says before she pushes her huge black horse cock into his pussy.

MLMS:
"Not at the moment no, your free to go get yourself cleaned up."

PaS:
He smirks. "Think you could even handle two such big cocks in your cunt and ass at the same time?"

TT:
"So then you held out for the biggest?" He asked as his hips kept on thrusting his huge dick in and out of her pussy.

HfP:
"Trust me we will do lots more!" He groans out as his thick cock starts to pour his hot spunk deep into her pussy.

PFT:
"Ahh! No I!! Ok yes! I have wanted to be a mother!" She moans out as pinkie fucks and plays with her tits. "Mmm, b-but pinkie, your a woman." She moans out more as this 'woman' keeps fucking her with her huge pink horse dick.

QotN:
"Ahhh, you do know how to treat your king." He moaned, caressing her chest. "I think we should invite the dignitaries for a celebratory orgy, to announce our marriage."

MLMS:
She nodded, leaving quietly. The robot girl soon entered, her mind reset.

"I am soooo sorry master! I don't know what happened to me, I didn't mean to treat you so roughly."

PaS:
"M-maybe, why? Do you have a friend?"

TT:
"Well I sure as hell can't let a woman dom me." He chuckled.

HfP:
She moaned and bucked her hips, squirting around his thick cock.

PFT:
She giggled. "All the better. No man about town we claim he took you. Nobody will be that worried if they can't figure out who's it is." She thrust faster. "And I'm sure Sweetie Belle would love being an aunt."

QotN:
Her large zebra breasts bouncing softly as she fucks her father's cunt. "Your really serious? Well then let's, have every nation and noble in and out of Egypt know the lord of the Nile shall be married."

MLMS:
He adjusts his glasses and scuffs "you should be thankful your still opportating!" He says giving her ass a slap.

PaS:
He smirks "I wasn't being serious about that, but maybe I can see about somthing." He said sending a thought to his friend in the bushes if she knew anything about giving a male two cocks.

TT:
Haru stops for a moment... Then suddenly was fucking his pussy much harder then before "is that so? What happened to all that stuff you were saying about all your buds at school wanting to make me their 'woman'?"

HfP:
His hands rub her big scaley hips as his cock pumps her monster pussy full of cum. He gives a pleased sigh as his cock was still deep inside her. "I take it you know what all this cum inside you may do?"

PFT:
Rarity could feel her first orgasm of this encounter building up inside her pussy. "Y-your really going to get meee pregnant!" She moans out as her mind flashed with all the images of her pregnant and as a mother. "F-fuck, oh fucking Celestia! Do it Pinkie! Make me a mommy by cumming inside my cunt!"

QotN:
"But still avaliable." He chuckled, rocking his hips. "Can't have them think my legs are closed for good."

MLMS:
I am sir." she yelped. "It appears to have been an attempt to penetrate you databases through me..."

PaS:
She thought back quite quickly. "Don't Mega Lucario have two?"

TT:
He groaned. "It's not like you're the manliest looking dude at school."

HfP:
She chuckled. "Do it a dozen more and it may take. Elder Dragons don't reproduce much you know."

PFT:
Pinkie responed with a moan, cock swollen and flaring, pouring seed into Rarity's womb.

QotN:
She gives her father's ass a firm slap and fucked her new husband's cunt harder. "Yes wouldn't want anyone to think you took your vows seriously when it came to filling the Royal cunt with semen, don't worry, all shall have the queen's ok to pour their nuts into my husband's pussy."

MLMS:
"You expect me to believe that you shoving your former cock down my throat was a hacking attempt?" He says before he reached up and pulls on one of her exposed tits.

PaS:
He grunts as he keeps fucking the fire type's tight little ass. Sending back to his friend "I'm just shy of being knot deep into this girl's ass, you think I got any stuff to make me turn mega just on hand? Besides, not sure if this girl could handle one of my mega cocks up her ass let along being double teamed in both holes by them."

TT:
"Manly enough to fuck your pussy." He says still fucking the bicker cuntboy hard and deep with his huge thick Asian cock. "Talk about how your going to have my baby again." He says going back to roleplaying they were doing during the first round of sex.

HfP:
He pats her ass. "Maybe, maybe with the loss of your horn your body is going to compensate, since your now worthless in a fight maybe you'll become a good breeder and take seed easy." He says pulling his huge cock out of her cumed in pussy. He walks around and grabs her large tits and plays with them on the palms of his hands.

PFT:
Rairty responded with a loud scream like moan and a gurgling sound as her mind went temporarily blank as she was knocked up by one of her friends. Her pussy gripping Pinkie's cock to milk it eagerly.

QotN:
"Yes." He moaned. "Anubis knows, I'd lose half our trade if I closed these legs!"

MLMS:
She gave a small whimper.
"Y-yes, it gave the order to 'breach firewalls and penetrate-' before my internal systems locked as a hacking protection, sadly not fast enough. They've been upgraded though, w-won't get past three letters before I lock up now."

PaS:
She giggled. "Can't you tail-fuck her or something? I think she'd be willing to wait."

The female whined under him, sopping wet and nearing release.

TT:
He smirked. "Well of course, he can support me once he becomes a doctor." He teased Haru.

HfP:
"Mmmm, what are you doing with my horn anyways?"

PFT:
Pinkie groaned, filling the white mate so full her belly rounded out. "Just think, all the fun you'll have, making gorgeous maternity gowns!" She giggled.

QotN:
"Your pussy really is worth it's weight in gold." She grins and kisses her father's neck. "Or maybe that's all the cum you can store inside it is worth each drop in gold."

MLMS:
"Good, now lay on the table and spread your legs, time for you to show me how sorry you really are now that you only have a cunt."

PaS:
"My tail isn't that hard, and I don't know any moves to make it show."
He said as his own corn started to swell, his know growing as it slapped against her asshole.

TT:
"So you thing he's gonna be a doctor, guess I need to make sure I fuck the stupid out of your cunt then." Haru said as he pinches Jacob's clit.

HfP:
"I'm going to use it in a cock growth formula to make my cock even bigger so I can knock monster bitches like you up." He says honestly.

PFT:
Rarity moans out as her cunt was filled with Pinkie's cum, her body shacking as she was cumming on Pinkie's dick in a intense orgasm.

QotN:
He chuckled, rocking his hips. "Ahhh, I'm not the only one with a worship-worthy organ."

MLMS:
She nodded, laying back. "I hope to regain your trust, and my cock."

PaS:
*Screw it, just knot the slut.* She chuckled.

The Braxien push back hard, whimpering as her pussy soaked the grass.

TT:
He groaned, hips rocking back. "Be nice, or I'll tell the bullies they're allowed to fuck with you again."

HfP:
"I suppose that's a fair trade then." She grinned.

PFT:
Pinkie simply giggled, stroking Rarity's belly. "I should give all my friends a gift like this."

QotN:
"If any of their wives or cuntboy sons wish to be given a blessing by the queen then by all means." She grins.

MLMS:
He gives her little robo cunt a small slap. "You have a long way to go for those." He says and rather forcibly force his cock deep into her pussy.

PaS:
He shrugs and pushes hard, trying to force his knot into her ass as his huge cock cums inside her ass.

TT:
Haru glares at Jacob. "It's roleplay." He says and pulls his massive dick out of his pussy. "Come on, bend over my desk, we have a lot of work to do to make this baby." He says getting off the bed and stands by his desk.

HfP:
"...really?" He asked in kinda disbelief she would think that.

PFT:
Rarity was a little out of it, her tongue hanging out as she mumbles some pleasured nonsense about becoming a mother.

QotN:
"With supervision my the king, of course." He grinned, hips rocking faster.

MLMS:
She gasped and shuddered, her walls rippling and vibrating around him.

PaS:
She gives a whine, shoving him forcefully inside with a yelp.

TT:
Jacob snickered. "Yeah, but you make that hilarious face when you're pissed." He bent over, gripping the desk.

HfP:
"You're more even tempered than Chameleos males, and you can give me eggs, what's not to like?"

PFT:
She slid out slowly, resting her stick cock on Rarity's snowy fur. "Ahh, it really is good for the hair ya know, that's why mine is so bouncy!"

QotN:
Her huge black zebra cock erupts inside of his fun and started to pump him full of his own daughter's thick cum.

MLMS:
The short young looking scientist with the huge fat cock pounds into her cunt roughly and deeply.

PaS:
His knot was quite swollen inside her rear, his thick cum pouring in just like it had when he fucked her pussy.

TT:
From behind this biker punk's curved hips and slight bubble like ass made it almost believable he really was a girl, with that wet pink cunt between his long legs. Haru gives Jacob's ass a slap to make it juggle. "Your going to talk to your baby's father like that?" He asked with a stern tone as he pushed that massive Asian cock back into Jacob's tight white boycunt.

HfP:
"Well... When you put it like that." He says before he jumps her, pushing that huge cock back into her monster pussy to keep fucking her hard.

PFT:
"Y-you put your own cum in your hair?" Rarity asked look up at her finding that to sound a little odd.

QotN:
He moans deeply, wrapping his legs around her hips and pulling her in to the hilt. "Ahhh, thank you my dearest."

MLMS:
She moans, bucking her hips into him, eager to earn forgiveness.

PaS:
She whimpered, squirting again, hanging limply of his cock in an overwhelmed heap.

TT:
"Oh, I'm guessing you'd prefer..." He smirked. "Ohh yeah, fuck me harder, give me your baby!" He said in an exaggerated falsetto.

HfP:
She moaned, tail slapping the ground. "S-shouldn't we wait for your new dick?"

PFT:
"Well, when I have parties alone it gets everywhere!" She giggled. "It's really good for the skin too."

QotN:
"Your welcome, father." She says before kissing him right on the mouth as a lover would.

MLMS:
She'd have to do a lot for that to happen. "For the time being your going to be my own cumbump."

PaS:
"Sorry about that." He laughs softly and kisses her on her neck.

TT:
"You can joke all you want but I can feel your cunt, feel it squeeze my dick tighter when I talk about knocking you up." He says fucking Jacob roughly from behind as the biker boy held onto the desk he was bent over.

HfP:
"My dad always said start early and get better results." He smirked as he fucked her deep inside her cunt.

PFT:
"I know that!" Rarity said but then laid back panting. "Fuck... You really did just cum inside my pussy..."

QotN:
He moaned into his daughter's mouth, tongue caressing her's.

MLMS:
"Of course master, whatever you desire." She panted.

PaS:
She mutters back something unintelligible, drooling slightly.

TT:
"Yeah, has nothing to do with your horsecock." He muttered, hips rocking back.

HfP:
She snickered, bucking her hips. "My dad always used to say 'Raaawrr, hisss.' but he was a full monster."

PFT:
"Right in your womb!" She giggled. "Want a facial too?"

QotN:
The continued to make out for sometime, but his highness did have other things to do. A little while later outside the palace in a hunting tent the great cunt of Egypt could be found on his side, behind him a foreign prince.

MLMS:
He slaps her ass again hard.

PaS:
"Hmm... Maybe this was a little to much."

TT:
"Keep talking about horse cock and we may just have to go visit a horse farm." Haru says and started fucking Jacob harder.

HfP:
"Well I'm sure your dad would be happy to know his little girl is going to get pregnant on my fat human cock."

PFT:
"Mmm... No Pinkie... Not really." She says reaching down to rub the lips of her cummed inside of cunt.

QotN:
"Uhn...well darling? Are you enjoying the discussion of our little treaty?" He smiled, caressing the cock that currently buried itself within him.

MLMS:
She moaned, her rear rippling from the blow. "I-I deserve punishment...master."

PaS:
"Ahhh beee fineee..." She muttered, panting heavily.

TT:
"Hmm, I do know a guy." He panted back, rocking his hips roughly.

HfP:
"I'm not sure he knows he has a kid."She panted. "Don't you have others to find?"

PFT:
"Aww, okay." She giggled, caressing Rarity's hips. "You'll look wonderful with that pregnant glow."

QotN:
The young prince grins. "Very much your highness, your negotiation skills are very impressive." He rests a hand on the fox's abdomen as he fucked him slowly.

MLMS:
"Fucking bitch." He says and slaps her ass again.

PaS:
"You sure? You look like your going to pass out... I mean Iv fucked bitches out cold before but..."

TT:
He grunts as he keeps fucking Jacob's male cunt. "If I hadn't taken your virginity I would be worried about that statement."

HfP:
"Yes I do, but monsters aren't going anywhere, trust me."

PFT:
"Mmm... You make any jokes about me being fat and I'll kick you in those fat pick nuts."

Back
Top Bottom