Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
He slid off with a moan, dropping to his knees, lapping godly cum off Anubis' thick manhood.

MLMS:
"I-I'm sure my nerves are just oversensetive since my body is so new." She blushed.

PaS:
She groans, further heating around his cock. "H-harder!"

TT:
"N-not so hard!" He winces, walls clutching at the impressive girth.

HfP:
"I was just alone when I hatched, nobody taught me how all that works!" She blushes.

PFT:
"It's a gift! One I love to share!" She grins.

QotN:
The god grins as he watches the slut do his thing.

MLMS:
"Yes... surely that is it." He said and came up closer, rubbing her ass with his hand.

PaS:
He growls and thrusts his hips harder into her, his knot slapping into her pussy lips roughly.

TT:
"What happened to the tough guy act? I make you wear panties and now your pussy is some sensitive little flower."

HfP:
"Well... I guess I didn't think yall had to be... taught how to fuck?"

PFT:
Rarity grins a little blushing "It very much is darling, such a large and thick gift as well."

QotN:
He moans, deepthroating the deity with abandon, swallowing his imposing length to the knoted base.

MLMS:
She shivered slightly. "What are you doing master?"

PaS:
"Yeah, shove that thing into me!" She panted, psychic energy milking his heavy balls.

TT:
"I-it's the angle jackass." He shoots back. "You're going way deeper than usual."

HfP:
"Not usually...I just haven't done it before...most monster mating isn't entirely...consented."

PFT:
"One I use very well." She said happily.

http://postimg.org/gallery/d4h1kfe8/68bb4070/
http://postimg.org/gallery/2pv9t0zg0/e60b992b/?code=e60b992b

QotN:
The god grabs the cuntboy's hair and makes sure the huge dick stays deep inside his maw.

MLMS:
"Just checking something." He reaches his other hand further done and starts feeling at her pussy.

PaS:
He thrusts harder and faster as his knot slaps against her and finally pushes into her cunt.

TT:
"Sure your not just living up to the panties?" He said and kept fucking his cunt hard with his massive cock.

HfP:
"Well... I gathered that as much to that..."

PFT:
"Well maybe you'd like to share it a little with me."

QotN:
He moans, eagerly swallowing and bobbing on his length, caressing his swollen knot.

MLMS:
She moaned, a beautiful melodious tone. "As you wish master."

PaS:
She moans and cries out, squirtin around his thick knot. "Yes! Fill me!"

TT:
"Grr...If I had a dick I'd tell you to suck it!" He groaned, hips rocking.

HfP:
"I'm fine with learning, if you'd like to teach me." She smirked.

PFT:
"I always do." She smiled, dripping precum, throbbing and pulsing.

QotN:
The old god approves of his loyal servent's 'devotion' to pleaseing him.

MLMS:
His fingers keep exploring her wet pussy, thinking about if he should fuck her or not.

PaS:
As she cums around his cock he howls out and starts pumping his thick cum into her pussy.

TT:
"You can suck mine after I cum inside your cunt." Haru says as his hips keep rocking his thick dick in and out of the cuntboy on his bed.

HfP:
"Well then lay back and spread your legs."

PFT:
Rarity got down onto her knees and started to kiss along Pinkie's thick cock.

QotN:
"My dearest Anubis..." He cooed, taking the Jackal's full length, licking his knot. His hands lovingly caressed his heavy balls, gently milking the god.

MLMS:
She shivered, hips rocking slowly. Her pussy wasn't quite human, slightly cold, with slicker lubrication that clung to his fingers, meant to allow underwater intercourse.

PaS:
She drags her claws teasingly down his chest with a growl, licking his chest. The Meloetta in the bushes smirked. "Alright, she's cute, you can keep her for a breeding whore."

TT:
He chuckled. "I suppose, but only if you'll eat me out, I even shaved for ya." He smirked.

HfP:
She did so with a small nod, her rear lifted by her wide tail. "I guess as a human...the missing horn doesn't...bother you?"

PFT:
She smiled. "Oh Rarity, what would you do if you didn't have me?" She teased. "You spend too much time designing to court a suitor."

QotN:
"I think it's time you return to the living my little whore, I think others are waiting to fuck your slutty cunt."

MLMS:
He smirks and makes up his mind. He undose his pants and pulls out his massive dick. Pulling his fingers out of her cool cunt he starts rubbing his very warm thick cock against her vaginal lips.

PaS:
He smirks hearing this and grins at his new fiery whore. His thick cock and swollen knot leaving him locked inside her as he kept pumping her full of cum. The magic stone hanging around his neck doing its job, allowing its thick seed to find root inside her loins.

TT:
He keeps fucking the cuntboy hard. "Fine, but your gonna have to clean your cunt out first."

HfP:
"Not really, you look cute without it." He says and rubs his huge cock against her virgin monster pussy.

PFT:
Rairty gave a lady like smirk and soon wrapped her large soft white tits around Pinkie's thick fat cock. Slowly giving the futa mare a tit fuck with the plump orbs.

He smiled, standing and baring his throat. "Gracious thanks for the blessing of your seed, my dark king."

MLMS:
"Oooh, wow, you feel so hot!" She chuckled lightly, her outer lips parting for him to enter. She certainly hadn't been a virgin before, though he could have made her one while he worked.

PaS:
She gave a pleased little growl, laying down on him with a sigh. "I guess a fighting-type wouldn't make a bad mate."

TT:
"Sure." He groaned, hips rocking. "I'll just use your shower."

HfP:
Her scaled outer lips part, revealing silky violet walls. "I suppose horns don't mean much to humans." She giggled.

PFT:
She giggled, flared cock drooling pre, soon coating Rarity's plump tits. "Ahh, still, you know how to treat a stallion."

QotN:
The dark god slashed his throat ending him in this realm.

MLMS:
Vaginal tightening was a normal process in these cases. So yes he'd be popping her cool little cherry. Slowly he lines his huge cock up and starts pushing into her.

PaS:
"Oh?" He smirks "and who said I wanted to knocked your little hot cunt up?" He adds as he pats her soft ass.

TT:
Haru's hips finally stop as his thick cum starts to pour into her.

HFP:
He smirks. "Not particularly." Slowly he starts to enter her monster cunt.

PFT:
Rarity kept working her cock with her plump tits. "Your to kind darling."

QotN:
He shuddered in pleasure, crumpling to the ground and waking back in his bed with a yawn.

MLMS:
She gave a whimper as he reached her barrier. "Please be gentle master."

PaS:
She chuckled. "We don't share an egg group, I just meant we can fuck more."

TT:
He groaned in pleasure, squirting around the thick cock.

HfP:
"They're status symbols...a broken horn is to be an outcast." She moaned.

PFT:
"R-rarity...I'm pretty close. Want it in your hair as always?" She smirked.

QotN:
The cuntboy king's daughter comes into the room. "Morning father." She says. Her large fat zebra cock hanging between her legs clearly on show given what she wore opened up in front for just such a purpose.

MLMS:
He rubs her ass softly, but then grins a little and with a very hard push her hymen was torn open and a good deal of his massive dick was deep inside her new aquadic pussy.

PaS:
"... Right... Sure." He says not quite ready to drop on her what the stone hanging around his neck did about the whole egg group thing...

TT:
Haru's hands held onto the rebel cuntboy's hips as his massive Asian cock kept filling him up with his thick cum. One of Haru's hands and wrapped itself in the lacy rather girly panties he had the guy put on before they started fucking. "S-Say I'm going to get you pregnant." He suddenly said requesting he play further into this fantasy he had started when he got him to dress in the panties.

HfP:
"Well girls without horns in the human world tend to do just fine." He said pushing his huge dick deeper into her cunt. He found her hymen and found it somewhat tougher then a human's, he had never actually popped a monster's cherry before but with enough force behind his hips it soon gave out to his huge human cock, making this monster into a full fledge... Well monster woman.

PFT:
Rarity gives a stern but sexy look. "Don't you fucking dare." She says and wraps her lips around Pinkie's head, sucking her flared top as her large white tits kept working the thick pink shaft.

QotN:
"Good morning daughter." He smiled, sitting up. "Are you looking for help with that?" He teased.

MLMS:
She yelped, clutching the table tightly, and his cock even tighter. "Ahhh...that hurt."

PaS:
She tugged up on his knot slightly. "How long are we stuck?"

TT:
He smiled. "Fuck! You're going to knock me up with all this spunk!" He moaned.

HfP:
She gave a strange little growl, the place where her hymen had been clenching suddenly tight, a ring of strong muscles around his hefty cock.

PFT:
"You know it's good for your coat." She teased, cock throbbing as the first hot shot of sperm hit Rarity's throat.

QotN:
She smirked. "Father is that all you think I desire of you? To fuck your pussy early in the morning? Spread your legs."

MLMS:
"Well that what happens when your hymen is torn open, though I'll admit, your tighten then I expected."

PaS:
"Oh just for a couple of minutes, why?" He asked with a slight smirk. "Wanting me to fuck you from behind?"

TT:
"Well, maybe if you weren't such a-a whore and didn't let me fuck you without a condom." He said, like a rubber would even fit around his fat dick. Haru started to pull his massive cock out slolwy the head leaving with a wet pop. Even as cum was drooling from the man cunt Haru was rubbing his massive shaft against the guy's vaginal lips.

HfP:
"Hey, take it easy, did that hurt?" He asked feeling her pussy tighten down around his dick. He looked down as he could see the slight trickle of blood that was her former hymen falling onto the wet ground below.

PFT:
Dispite that claim Rarity didn't let up and simply swallowed the load that Pinkie shot into her mouth pas those pillow like lips.

QotN:
He snickered. "Of course not daughter!" He said incredulously, spreading his legs. "Sometimes, you wish to plow my ass."

MLMS:
She panted, hips rocking back into him. "How? You made me sir."

PaS:
She blushed. "The....the other hole..." She whispered.

TT:
"Maybe if you didn't have a horse's dick they'd fit." He panted, laying his head on the bed.

HfP:
"N-not really." She panted. "Felt pretty good honestly. I think it grows back, to keep underendowed males from impregnating females." She blushed. "S-somebody left an old monster handbook in the forest..."

PFT:
She continued for a long while, giving Rarity a nice long drink.

QotN:
She smirked and walked up to her father and started off by lightly slapping her huge dark horse cock against the lips of his little white fox pussy.

MLMS:
His own hips slolwy move thrusting his massive dick into her pussy as she pushes her lower half back onto his huge organ. "Is a creator not allowed to be impressed by the quality of his work? Your cold little fish pussy would be quite the perfect thing on a hot day."

PaS:
"Hmm? You want me to fuck you up the ass?" He said before he cupped one of her small furry breasts. They were most certainly on the small side of things, but still bigger then the suicidal plant lady watching them.

TT:
He softly slapped Jacob's ass on one cheek. "M-Maybe if your little cunt didn't love fucking a horse's dick so much..." He said in responce and sat down next to Jacob in bed. Sitting up with his back to the head board.

HfP:
"I see... I thought you didn't know anything about sex?" He said and started moving his hips once more sending his huge cock in and out of her monster pussy. His hands holding onto her scaly lizard like by put curvy hips.

PFT:
Rarity was rather skilled when it came to drinking down cum... What? What you expect happened at all those fancy parties she went to.

QotN:
He smiled. "How about I suck you off first? My dearest flower has the sweetest nectar." He teased.

MLMS:
She giggled. "I suppose it would, though am I technically a fish, or a mammal, like a dolphin?" She questioned.

PaS:
(Plant lady? Meloetta?)
She blushed. "Y-yeah, but slowly..."

TT:
He crawled over, licking Jacob's thick cock. "Hmmm, if I had a friend with a farm..." He smirked. "Maybe if you weren't addicted to my pussy."

HfP:
"Well...not in practice." She panted, pushing back, the ring still tight around him. "But I read some things. It's why Chameleos are so large, only the most endowed breed deep enough."

PFT:
She chuckled, stroking Rarity's hair. "You still love anal Rari?"

QotN:
"Very well." She said with a soft grin and moved up more, so the head of her cock was closer to her father's mouth.

MLMS:
"Hmm... Well I suppose technically your a mix of the two having both aquadic and mammal qualities."

PaS:
(It's been awhile since I looked her up)
He smirks and they wait for his knot to swell down. Once it dose he slolwy pulls out of her, taking the moment to look at the thick cum dripping from her cunt.

TT:
Haru blushes a little. "Sure, push past the issue you want to fucka horse by brining up my fondness for your cunt."

HfP:
Well lucky me... He thinks to himself about what he was doing now and why he needed her horn.

PFT:
Rarity pulls her lips away from Pinkie's cock, stroking the organ with one hand. "What kind of a question is that darling? A proper lady must know how to do such things in order to avoid... Unwanted miracles from her stallion partner."

QotN:
He grinned, stroking her length, licking the flared head. "So, are there any goings on in my kingdom that need me today?"

MLMS:
She moaned. "W-what kind of work will I do for you?"

PaS:
She flopped tiredly on the ground. "Hmm, you'll have to do the work, I can't feel my legs.

TT:
He chuckled. "Heh, I was joking. By the way, did you still want a date with one of my friends?"

HfP:
She shuddered, clenching, squirting aorund his length. "Ahhh, that was great...I see why people love this sex thing."

PFT:
She chuckled. "You still got that sex swing we put up?" She grinned.

QotN:
"Hmm, you been besides a few foreign messengers whose cocks you need to suck? Or just that?" She said teasing his slutty nature.

MLMS:
"Your a Sonic weapon, as well as your own factory to produce new units. See I'm not just fucking you because your pussy looked nice, I'm testing to see if your clone egg reproductive system will work properly."

PaS:
He smirks. "Just finished the first fuck and already the lazy one." He said and kissed her on the lips before he lines up his thick cock to her ass and rubbed softly.

TT:
"I mean... I guess so... Not like I can't just keep fucking you."

HfP:
He pats her ass. "I didn't cum yet."

PFT:
She stands up. "Why of course darling." She answered and rubbed Pinkie's dick.

QotN:
"Well, if any of them bring messages or war, they won't be leaving." He chuckled.

MLMS:
"Ah, that makes perfect sense m-master." She moaned, fingers starting to deform the metal table. "Will I have anybody to use my powers on?"

PaS:
"B-be gentle..."She blushed. "I don't do anal very much."

TT:
"Yeah, but you might want something public." He chuckled.

HfP:
"You mean I get more of this?" She asked excitedly.

PFT:
"Why don't we put you in it then? A lady like you could break a nail fucking on the floor."

QotN:
"I... Highly doubt that father, but let's hope not just in case."

MLMS:
"I do time I'll see your powers are tested, for now." He says and fucks her cunt harder.

PaS:
He smirks and slolwy starts to push his thick cock into her furry little ass.

TT:
"What? We can't put you in a dress and makeup?"

HfP:
He smirks at her eagerness and just started fucking her hard right away.

PFT:
She leads them to a back room where the swing was set up and Rarity gets into it.

QotN:
He chuckled. "Is my own daughter, not a fan of killing?" He smirked, caressing her thick length.

MLMS:
"Ohhhh, Y-yes master!" She moans, arching and soaking the table under them. "Sorry, I'm v-very sensetive."

PaS:
She whimpers, her ass clamped tight.

TT:
"Not gonna happen. Panties are one thing, but I don't do drag. I do have a friend if you're into it though."

HfP:
She moaned, claws scraping his back eagerly. "A-are you hunting, other girls?"

PFT:
Pinkie grins, getting out some lube and greasing her cock, rubbing it on Rarity's tight pucker.

QotN:
She smirked "not when it means armies marching through out nation."

MLMS:
He gives her ass a playful slap. "That's alright, you are a virgin after all."

PaS:
Slolwy his cock sank into her tight little ass, until the thick organ's knot was pressed against the entrance.

TT:
"You know other guys with pussies?" He asked as he was still watching Jacob lick and rub his cock.

HfP:
He groans and keeps pounding her. "Y-yes I am."

PFT:
Rairty groans a little. Her ass nice and tight, as well her wonderfully kept pussy in plain sight as well should Pinkie wish to fuck it to. Rarity wasn't a wiz with magic like Twilight was, could catch her off guard and pump a present into her unprotected womb. It's not like Rarity would be the first friend she knocked up if she did, and Dash seemed happy she was pregnant.

QotN:
"My dear, nobody goes to war over missing messangers, and it tends to jog memories about who's in charge." He leaned in, kissing her throbbing cock.

MLMS:
"Mmm, I h-hope it stays this way!" She panted, hips quaking.

PaS:
She gave a low whine. "O-okay...I l-lied..." She panted. "This is my f-first...time...back th-there."

TT:
He chuckled. "No, but I do know a crossdressing little size queen who'd worship a cock like this."

HfP:
"Oh...mmm..." She panted hard. "Wh-what kinds?" She moaned.

PFT:
(Hmm, Are you cool with ass-to-pussy?)

Pinkie giggled, rubbing her thick length over Rarity's pussy lips. "Mmm, I know my little drama queen loves to be teased." She giggled.

Back
Top Bottom