Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
Anubis slaps his ass as he got behind him and rubbed his cock against his pussy.

MLMS:
"If I wanted a sex toy I wouldn't have made you able to speak, but." He said as he stuck a needle into her ass.

PaS:
He rolled his eyes and walked out of the brush.

TT:
Haru moaned softly feeling him suck the cum off his dick.

HfP:
He fell face first into the swamp muck... He gets up with help of his arms and spits. "Just great..."

PFT:
The drunk mare just kept moaning and drooling as her womb was fucked.

QotN:
"Mmm, please grant me a cock my lord, that I may claim maidens in your glorious name." He panted.

MLMS:
She winced slightly. "What is that for sir?"

PaS:
The Braxian turned, looking him over nervously. "Hello."

TT:
He pulled back, licking his lips. "We going to do another tutoring session tonight?"

HfP:
The laughing echoes louder, the tail suddenly sweeping his legs out from under him.

PFT:
She grinned, thrusting faster. "Mmm, you like cheating slut?"

QotN:
"Let me think about it." He says pushing his fat canine dick into his pussy.

MLMS:
"Think of it as a booster shot."

PaS:
"Well hello, here meditating all alone?"

TT:
He blushes. "...sure..."

HfP:
He falls again face into the mud. "Fucks sake!"

PFT:
She giggles and moans. "It's not cheating, I'm drunk."

QotN:
He moans, pushing back with a smile. "Of course my lord."

MLMS:
"Ah...is this form not accustomed to human viruses then?"

PaS:
"Yes. Others tend to be noisy interruptions to my concentration."

TT:
He chuckled, standing shakily. "Back to class then."

HfP:
"Why don't you fight back human?"

PFT:
"Right..." She rolls her eyes, pounding faster, slapping the back of her womb.

QotN:
Anubis slowly fucks his little cuntboy whore.

MLMS:
"No...you ever heard of ick?"

PaS:
"That is a shame, you finally get into the grove and someone comes by and ruins it."

TT:
Haru sighs and leaves for class.

HfP:
"Then stop knocking me in the fucking mud!!"

PFT:
The mare screams out as her pussy cums around Pinkie's dick.

QotN:
He shivers, pushing back rapidly, juices running down his master's shaft. "No mortal ever feels this good."

MLMS:
"I suppose. Am I really that close to fish in genetics?"

PaS:
"Yes, and I would prefer they leave while they can still walk."

TT:
Later that night, he knocked on Haru's door.

HfP:
"Alright." She laughed, the next blow a harsh kick in the stomach.

PFT:
"Don't waste those screams yet." She lifted her, slamming her down on the damaged bed, causing the springs to dig into her, holding her.

QotN:
"If not for my gifts to you then you to couldn't enjoy it."

MLMS:
"More or less... Better safe then sorry."

PaS:
He smirked. "Is that directed at me?"

TT:
He opens up. "Yes?" He said like he didn't know why he was here.

HfP:
He grunts by dose manage to grab her leg and pulls her in.

PFT:
She suddenly felt pain. "Oooh, what the fuck? Aggg."

QotN:
"Of course my master. A godly cock like your's would ruin my body if I were not so blessed by your darkness."

MLMS:
"Of couse sir. I assume we will be checking if my body works properly? Like a physical?"

PaS:
"That.....depends on exactly what you want?"

TT:
He held up his math homework. "Well, we did have a sort of deal."

HfP:
She pulled back, stumbling and falling on her ass, reappearing.

PFT:
She laughed, pulling out, then thrusting roughly into her ass.

QotN:
He slaps the cuntboy's ass.

MLMS:
"Yes, now where did put..." He said trailing off as she was looking for somthing.

PaS:
"Nothing bad I assure you."

TT:
"Right, come on in."

HfP:
He pulled his sword as soon as he could and tried to cut her horn.

PFT:
"FUUUCK!!"

QotN:
He moaned in response, clenching and massaging the God's cock.

MLMS:
"What are you looking for Sir?"

PaS:
"Well, what do you want?"

TT:
"I brought some cash so we can order pizza later."

HfP:
She screamed, his sword humming from the impact, her horn snapping off. "Ahh, you bastard! I need that to hunt!" She whimpered.

PFT:
She laughed, slamming in, flooding her bowels with spunk.

QotN:
The dark god fucked his little pussy harder and deeply as his dick started to leak pre from his tip.

MLMS:
"A thermometer."

PaS:
"Hmm, that pretty mouth would be a good start."

TT:
"Cool." He said walking over to the couch in the livingroom.

HfP:
"Oh shut up! Kicking me in this fucking mud! Be glad I just cut off your damn horn."

PFT:
The mare groaned and screamed.

QotN:
He moaned, already squirting around the pistoning jackal cock, moaning and begging his master to thrust harder.

MLMS:
"Thermometer...that's glass..." She hummed gently, deep in her chest, and a clear tone echoed back from the drawer of his desk. "It's in there...or at least something of the same material."

PaS:
"Only if you use your's first." She retorted, spreading her legs. "Let's see if you're worth interrupting my meditation."

TT:
"So, how do you want it tonight? You're doing my homework, so it's your pick."

HfP:
She whimpered, backing away from him. "Fine, you have it, keep it..." I'm just going to sit here until some predator decides to rip my throat out."

PFT:
She laughed, pulling out and walking to the pile of old junk, picking up a broken plywood board. "I quite like hearing you scream." She drove the broken board through the drunken girl's stomach, pinning her to the old matress.

QotN:
The Jackle God was soon after to start cumming deep inside him.

MLMS:
"Thank you." He said and found it soon after.

PaS:
He smirked and walked up to her, he got down on his knees but suddenly pulled on her legs forcing her to slip down on her back, her lower half raised up more so he could eat her out.

TT:
"Here..." He said handing him a pair of frilly lace panties. "Strip down and put those on... Then come to my room..." He added before he left to go to his room.

HfP:
He was pissed but... Fuck... "Don't be such a winning bitch... Hey, how about you come with me?"

PFT:
"Ahhhhhghhghhh!!!" She screamed out as her body was stabbed with a chunk of wood.

QotN:
He moaned and shuddered, squirting around the death god's swollen knot. "Th-thank you my king."

MLMS:
"You are welcome master." She smiled, sitting down. "Uhmmm, please tell me that's for my mouth..."

PaS:
She yelped slightly, laying her legs on his shoulders. "Somebody's forcefull." She chuckled, her lower lips giving off amazing warmth.

TT:
"Seriously?" He snickered, sliding off his jacket and shorts and putting on the panties before following.

HfP:
She sniffed. "How would you feel if you went blind? Losing senses is sort of traumatic." She slowly stood, a little shaky. "I guess being your sex slave is better than being devoured."

PFT:
She laughed, ripping it out, letting the woman's insides spill out.

QotN:
He smirks and rubs his slaves ass.

MLMS:
"Nope, now bend back over."

PaS:
He grins and started to slowly lick the lips of her heated little pussy.

TT:
Haru and stripped down to his boxers. "Get on all fours on my bed."

HfP:
"Your a lot of fun... Come on, let's go take a rest and dry off."

PFT:
The woman chocks and sputters as slowly the life spills out of her.

QotN:
"I hope I carry another dark child for you, my lord."

MLMS:
She blushed, but slowly obeyed. "One could hope, master."

PaS:
She placed her hands on his head, pushing his face against herself, her scent all around him. "Come on, don't go so slowly."

TT:
He smirked, doing as asked. "I guess you have a fantasy in mind?"

HfP:
She stood up, wobbling and stumbling. Apparently her loss was altering her balance. "Why did you need that anyway?"

PFT:
She chuckled, leaving the woman to bleed out alone, cleaning up and returning home.
(Maybe Pinkie is going to help Rarity model something? Maybe she secretly designs lingerie?)

QotN:
"Don't worry, you will."

MLMS:
"Yes well..." He said as he started to push the rode up her ass.

PaS:
He grins and started to dig his tongue deeper into her pussy as he eats her own.

TT:
"Not particularly." He said as he got onto the bed behind him and pulled his boxers down enough his massive cock showed. Next he pulled the fabric covering his partner's pussy to the side to expose his little cunt.

HfP:
"You'll find out soon enough." He said and they found a dryish spot to set up camp and a fire.

PFT
(Oh that sounds good.)

QotN:
"Mmmm, thank you my lord." He purred, hanging limply from the god's cock. "Your glory is immense."

MLMS:
She winced, a low groan escaping her mouth. "C-couldn't lube it first sir?"

PaS:
She shudders, soon drenching his face in her hot juices. "Ahh, damn, you're good,"

TT:
He chuckled, wagging his ass. "Sure, that's why you like guys in panties."

HfP:
She sighed, sitting down. "Yeah..."

PFT:
Pinkie yawned, stepping into Rarity's boutique. "Hey Rarity! What did you need my help with?"

QotN:
"And your pussy is almost worthy of it my Royal whore."

MLMS:
"None on hand at moment." He said and pushed it in a little more and took her temp.

PaS:
He wipes his face and gave her pussy another lick or two. "Well then." Grinning at he sat back up. Showing her one long thick canine cock. "Let's see how good you are now." He added as his hands rested on her knees.

TT:
He slaps his ass. "Your not a guy, right now your my whore, my bitch" he said and started to rub his fat cock against the cuntboy's pussy.

HfP:
He gets camp going but soon walks up to her. She was pretty cute when not being a bitch. Nice pair of tits and a ass on her. He undoes his pants and pulls out his massive cock. "Ok, time to earn your place as my pet."

PFT:
"Ah! Pinkie darling your here!" Said the fashion mare as she came into the room dressed in... Well a clearly see through bra that held her large plump white tits, her lower half wearing panties of the same fashion but they opened and fully exposed the lips of her purple cunt. Her legs were dressed in long black stocking and arms wore long elbow length lacy gloves.

QotN:
"I could never be worthy of you, my dark king." He purred, tail wagging.

MLMS:
She nodded stiffly, sighing as it was removed. "A-any other testing sir?"

PaS:
She smiled, spreading her legs for him. "Try and beat me then stud."

TT:
He chuckled. "Alright then stud, use that big, fat, cock to make me your bitch."

HfP:
She sighed. "Okay...exactly what do I do then? Where does that go?"

PFT:
"Oooh, that's a new look Rarity!" She smiled, already starting to swell. "Is that what I'm modeling?"

QotN:
"Exactly my mortal whore."

MLMS:
"Hmm, let me think, not at the exact moment."

PaS:
He smirks and got down closer between her legs. His long thick canine cock fully erect as he rubs it against her pussy and slowly pushes in.

TT:
Haru starts right away pushing his massive dick into the cuntboy's pussy.

HfP:
"Well you can either suck on it, or bend over and I'll stick it inside your cunt."

PFT:
"Yes darling somthing like this."

Qotn:
"Am I worthy of being blessed with a cock, my king? That I may make more worshipers for you."

MLMS:
"Alright master." She smiled, standing up. Her legs were slightly shinier, as if perhaps she'd enjoyed taking her temperture more than she'd let on.

PaS:
"Don't be gentle, you'll never outlast me that way." She grinned, pussy radiating heat over his length.

TT:
He groaned, pushing back. "Ohhh, yeah, fuck me stud!" He teased.

HfP:
"I'm not familiar with human words...I don't want that thing in my mouth, so uhh...which hole is my cunt exactly?"
(Totally ignorant about sex! 8p)

PFT:
She smiled, thick cock rising to full mast, flare spread open, a shiny bead of pre on the tip. "I hope it's got room for this." She giggled.

QotN:
"Mmm no, I like you being the bitch that makes them better."

MLMS:
He raised his eyebrow. "Are you alright?

PaS:
"Like this?" He said as his hips start thrusting in and out of her pussy much much faster and harder.

TT:
Haru was quick to start fucking him deep and hard right away.

HfP:
"It's the hole that is between your legs, the one y'all lay eggs out of."

PFT:
"Oh darling I'm sure we can find room." She said and walked up, grasping Pinkie's cock and softly stroking it.

QotN:
"As you wish, my godly king." He smiled, clenching around him. "Might I cleanse you with my tongue master?"

MLMS:
"O-of course master." She smiled. "Why do you ask?"

PaS:
"Fuck yeah, that's how I like my studs." She moaned, her firey walls clenching on him

TT:
"Know you had some real fuck in you." He groaned, driving his hips roughly back.

HfP:
"I've never laid eggs..." She blushed violet.

PFT:
She groaned, flared length drooling hot precum. "Ohhh, Rarity, you know how to treat a mare."

QotN:
"You may my little slut."

MLMS:
"Well you seem to have wet yourself from having your ass penetrated."

PaS:
He grins and starts to kiss and nibble on her neck as his hips push harder into the depths of her pussy.

TT:
He slaps against the cuntboy's ass as his huge cock hits the back of the guy's womb.

HfP:
"Wow... Ok I can get your a virgin but... Aren't you just suppose to know what sex is?"

PFT:
"Thats very kind of you to say darling, I must say really are quite impressive down here."
http://postimg.org/gallery/2d15jbhju/c3b5c2f8/

Back
Top Bottom