Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

"Didn't...didn't have much choice in that one...." Irving groaned as his ass was slapped, his hips bucking back against the creature's twin cocks. "D-doesn't mean I really liked having to do it though..."

"I've heard otherwise, but I suppose that's your business." He chuckled, thrusting faster, drooling slick, thin precum into him.

"Hngh!" Irving groaned as the creature started to thrust into him faster, panting as his cock twitched madly, so much pre-cum pouring out it was almost like he was cumming already. "A-ah..."

The insectoid man chuckled, still pumping hard, ridges cocks swelling thicker. "I remember what it was like to be human ya know, so dull, no internal sensetivity."

"Y-you...you were....h-human?" It was hard to believe, beyond the general humanoid shape, there was little trace that the creature had been human once. Then again it was hard to believe that there were ever other humans on this planet at all. Irving cried out and felt his pussy starting to tighten up as his orgasm approached, closing his eyes tightly. "H-hey....d-don't cum in my pussy ok...? I...I don't wanna get pregnant..."

"Oh, you won't. He chuckled, thrusting deep, flooding his womb and ass with thick, clear, ruby seed.

"But how can-" Irving cut off as he felt the creature suddenly cumming inside of him, the sensation of his womb filling up causing his own orgasm, his pussy tightening up and trapping the cum inside of him, whilst his cock erupted and began to coat the ground with his own bright blue cum, a fairly large puddle jetting out of him.

He chuckled. "You'll see in a few hours." He slid out of Irving's tight ass and pussy, punching easily through the rockslide that had trapped them in.

Irving panted as he recovered, taking multiple deep breaths, glancing up as the creature punched through the rockslide. "....Handy skill to have....must make life a little easier around here..." He shivered slightly as he felt some cum pouring from his ass and pussy, though most of it remained trapped even as he stood up slowly.

"I've picked up a few tricks since I got here I suppose...beyond what you already saw that is.." Irving pulled his shorts back up, adjusting them a little and letting out a deep breath. "Ah, wait a second...you said I'd be able to have one of those gems after this"

He patted Irving's stomach. "Give it a few hours. Your womb will absorb the liquid. It'll be like laying a very valuable egg." He chuckled.

"So that's what you meant..." Irving glanced down. "Guess I'll try and keep a low profile until that point....last thing I need is to be making a run for it or something and suddenly hit with the urge to sit down and lay something"

He chuckled. "Well, looking at that gem in your chest, you can probably fight back quite well."

"Well I've never tried or had to use it so far, I'm rather hoping I don't need to but I'm rather sure that's wishful thinking" He chuckled slightly, adjusting his clothes a little to get comfortable. "Well, I suppose this is where we part ways. Thanks for the gem and...ehehe" Irving grinned slightly, rubbing his head before waving and turning to continue his journey into the caverns.

He chuckled. "I'd watch out out there." He burrowed into the ground, going back to sleep.

"Ooohhh, well now, last I saw you I was choking on my own blood." a voice laughed above him.

"Watch out doesn't even begin to cut it...." Irving shook his head as he began to walk. As he heard the voice though, he gasped, quickly looking up. "Not you....not again..." He quickly held his hands slightly out from his sides, electricity already crackling between his fingertips.

She dropped down in front of him with a giggle. "Oh come on, you're not still mad at me are you? I though you were over that!"

"Oh sure, over it, I can totally just get over something like that" He frowned, fingers still crackling with electricity as he took another step back. "I didn't think I'd ever see you again. Or maybe I more hoped I wouldn't"

"Yeah, because you totally can't stand it when I swallow your cock." She snickered, a hand caressing between her legs, spreading her scent. "It wasn't permenant, why don't you just let go of the grudge?"

Back
Top Bottom