Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

The place was alight with beautiful crystal of every color, including a small dead end with a bed of short green gems, their glow pulsing intruigingly like a heartbeat.

"Hm?" Irving glanced over as the light of the green crystals caught his eye, turning to head deeper inside. "Whoa....look at these..." He moved a little closer, leaning down. "I did come here for treasure..." He reached out to carefully pick up one of the gems so he could examine it more closely.

They suddenly lit red, a growl rumbling the ground, the wall collapsing, keeping him inside as the crystals rose. It was strong looking male with insectoid features and a jeweled shell. "So many try to steal from me." He hissed, beetle-like shell shining black in the low light.

"H-huh?" Irving quickly tried to back away as the crystals changed colour, but before he could get out of the small cavern the wall collapsed, trapping him inside. He quickly looked around as he heard a noise, gasping as he saw the male emerging. "Steal? H-hey, I didn't know these were yours. They were just laying on the ground here is all. They're yours though....I get that...I'll just...leave you alone and never bother you again..." He laughed nervously.

He smirked. "Now who said I wouldn't give you one? I just prefer people ask before ripping out parts of my body, and give something in return."

"O-oh..." Irving relaxed a little, even letting out a soft sigh of relief. "Well...sorry if you thought I was trying to steal from you" He laughed nervously. "Give you something in return? Well...what exactly is it you want?"

"Well, I guessed but...had to ask, just incase I get surprised y'know?" He chuckled slightly. "I'm also gonna guess you're not a 'bend over to take it' kinda guy are you...?"

He chuckled. "I daresay you're correct." He sighed. "Really I'd love to hand some over, but lets just say that I require regular release, due to some of my changes." He shrugged.

"Require it huh? I've heard that before, even before I came to this planet..." Irving smirked slightly. "Well....I guess it's lucky for me that I'm suitably equipped for...most tastes, so long as you're not a breast lover anyway"

He chuckled, two glowing, clear green cocks emerging, one steeply curved, the other fat and straight, each with tiny tentacles running up the sides. "Do you want double or single? I can connect them into one if you're a size queen.

"Well....I haven't tried double yet..." Irving rubbed his head, laughing nervously. "Wow....haven't seen them transparent before...that must be...interesting sometimes"

"Yeah, gives and interesting view when you cum. I'd say get on all fours, your pussy can handle the curve better." He smirked. "You may be clothed, but this new body has a real sensetive nose."

"Hm? Ah...heh, got it" Irving grinned slightly, then slowly turned around, getting onto all fours as requested. "Ok...let me just get these off here...little tight since I uh....well, it gets hard real fast real easy...makes these shorts a bit troublesome to take off sometimes"

"Oh, are those those fancy self repairing clothes?" He chuckled, reaching around Irving to fool with his belt, the pants growing in front to leave Irving some room. "You can adjust for your transformations."

"Ah, well, didn't know they could adjust too, just thought they would fix..." Irving grinned slightly, then slowly tugged his pants down to around his knees, revealing his ass, his already glistening wet pussy and hard, throbbing cock, squirming and wiggling from side to side in anticipation.

He chuckled. "You got some weird alterations there kid." He chuckled, rubbing his cocks against Irving's tight holes. "Mmm, very nice, been a long time since I plowed a human."

"Yeah I guess I do....though I get the feeling I haven't even begun to see 'weird' for this planet yet..." Irving shivered and moaned as he felt the cocks rubbing against him, his pussy juices already flowing down his legs like waterfalls.

"Hmm, you're really wet, maybe I should make you suck me off first? Juuust to deprive you..." He chuckled deeply.

"N-no way...I've done enough sucking lately.." Irving grumbled, then suddenly pushed himself backover, forcing his ass and pussy back onto the creature's twin cocks, moaning loudly as they slipped inside of his tight body.

He gave a groaning chuckle, thrusting deeply. "Fuck, you're pretty horny for a fairly unaltered human. I guess you like it here."

"W-well....I just figured...might as well enjoy myself while I'm here right...?" Irving groaned and shivered, his ass and pussy squeezing down on the cocks inside of him, his own cock twitching, pouring a near constant stream of pre-cum onto the ground beneath him.

"Heh, have you started killing yet?" He smirked. "Can be a lot of fun when there's no consequences."

"Just...just once....though I don't really like to do it....it's only when I have no choice..." Irving shook his head. "When I have to defend myself"

He chuckled, thrusting roughly. "Liar. I keep in touch with a lot of the insectoids here, so I know you've done it at least two. Arachne and her little egg-whore." He gave Irving's ass a rough slap. "No need to be modest."

Back
Top Bottom