Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

"Embracing huh? I think I've been here long enough to know what that means...." Irving chuckled slightly. "Relaxing...yeah...a little bit of relaxation definitely sounds like something I could do with right about now. I don't think I've been able to really relax since I got to this crazy planet"

He chuckled. "Well, I wouldn't mind if you want to take the top this time. Consider it a thanks for giving me so much wonderful space to swim in."

"Tell you what..." Irving had thought back to earlier, the scientist he had rescued. "Why don't I be the top...on the bottom..." He smirked, reaching down to open his pants, allowing his erection to spring free, though he remained laying on the ground. "Besides, if I'm behind you, that fin might get in the way"

"You say in the way, I say an effective handle." He smirked, his cock already out and hard as he lined up and slowly slid down. "Fuuuck, you got yourself a real beautiful thing her, ya know?"

Irving groaned as the shark man slowly started to sink down on his cock, the fleshy spikes on his shaft throbbing. "A-ah....y-yeah well....it's not exactly what I started with....ungh....every time I have sex on this planet I wonder what's gonna change about me next...." His cock started to twist around, moving inside of the other males ass.

He groaned, his own cock at full mast, drooling precum. "Y-yeah, I know what you mean. You still look fairly normal at least."

"I'd....kinda like to keep it that way if I can" Fortunately at least, the creature inhabiting his body could suppress the physical transformations if he wanted, though at the moment Irving felt no real need for that. "After all....some day I would kind of like to get back to life in the rest of the galaxy...." He grunted, thrusting his hips up to bury himself entirely into the other man, his own pre-cum pouring out.

The shark male groaned, the deep thrust earning a spurt of precum. "Not me, I love swimming way too much to give up my new body." He panted, bouncing his hips in time with Irving's

"Well....guess you lucked out with that body then huh?" Irving moaned, reaching up to grab at the shark male's cock, squeezing it roughly as he was ridden. "Nnngh...f-faster..."

He groaned, giving another spurt of precum, hips pumping faster. "You seem to have grown into your changes too."

"I'm....getting used to how this planet works if nothing else" Irving grinned slightly, then moaned as the other male started to move his hips faster. "I...I figure I might as well enjoy myself while I am here right?"

"Yeah, Iike a vacation." He groaned. "Tilt left or right back there, my prostates are placed a bit differnt from a human's" he panted.

"A vacation...heh...yeah, something like that..." Irving grunted, then nodded, concentrating on twisting and moving his cock, he still hadn't quite got the hang of controlling it so precisely, instinct and pleasure seemed to push it into simply reacting involuntarily more than anything.

"Heh, still learning the ropes huh?" He chuckled with a groan. "Not to worry, I'm a very forgiving lover." He teased, steadily rocking his hips.

"I figure...not too much point in getting too attached to how I am since it's probably gonna change soon enough..." He grunted, his cock suddenly slamming against the shark males most sensitive spots, grinding against them. "Ahhhh...f-fuck....." Pre-cum was now pouring not just from the tip of Irving's cock, but from the tip of every single fleshy spike as well.

"S-shit..." He groaned, spraying thick ropes of fresh cum across his face and chest. "Ah damn, I needed that." He chuckled.

"A...ah....ah!" Irving moaned and bucked his hips up, his cock erupting with cum into the males ass, from the tip and the spikes along the shaft, thick blue cum pouring into the males body all the way along Irving's foot long shaft. "Oooh....f-fuck....this new cock....definitely feels amazing...."

"Jesus, you have one hell of a load, I'll give you that." He chuckled. "I think I'm packed full." He chuckled, staying firmly planted to catch his breath.

"Y-yeah....it...gets bigger every time I cum lately....I dunno if someone did something to me or it's just a mix of everything. Every orgasm is my biggest one ever...the next one will be even bigger than what I just pumped into you" Irving grinned slightly, slumping back down onto the ground to catch his own breath. "I gotta admit....I get kinda excited at the idea of something else new happening if I have sex with something new again" He looked back up. "Good thing you're not a female too, this slime I was with earlier, she told me she'd make me hyper fertile.....pretty much guaranteed pregnancy in anyone actually capable of being"

"Who said I'm not?" He teased. "I'm not, but be careful of that assumption. I mean, even some normal aliens can have ass babies or eggs." He smirked.

"Eh? Wait you can-" Irving let out a sigh of relief when the male assured him that he couldn't. "Seriously? I'll have to be careful then...though it's not like I've always got a choice in the matter either. Infact, it seems most often that I don't have much of a choice" He chuckled slightly.

"Maybe, though I'd definitely rather survive it if I can. It's easy enough to get lost in this place without waking up in some random spot with no idea where it is compared to where you were before"

He chuckled. "I guess so." He slid off with a groan. "Come by again if you ever want to go for a swim."

"Y-yeah...I will, so long as I can find my way back..." Irving grinned slightly, moving to the waters edge to clean himself up a little, before pulling his clothes back on, taking a few deep breaths. "Take care" He looked to the shark and smiled, then turned to go, heading in a direction he hadn't gone before, the slight downhill incline leaving him hopeful it would bring him a little closer to the core of the world.

Back
Top Bottom